Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tackling for Saveas last try brutal go low trying to tackle someone high only ever going to get bounced.

Comment

It's grand to want to avoid the conversation with a small kid I suppose but the suggestion that the word gay shouldn't be used where children might hear it is a bit jarring.

It's no big deal, some people are gay so what

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        For who. Aaagggh. This is so annoying.

Some guy wearing black. Who wears black with those shoes?. Horrible outfit.

Just focus on the rest of your bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Still not as bad as Conor McGregor
          On the subject of McGregor apparently he has been doing PAs at shitty Irish nightclubs (including one in Waterford) charging €75 for a photo the past few weeks. Seems a bit odd with the biggest fight and payday of his life just around the corner

Comment

Just go on to the BBC website for full text commentary if you want it. You're cruising it anyway 29-13 NZ at HT.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

29-13 HT

365 app will have instant score updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                If he was nursed berate him him for costing you a fortune saying he sucked your missus
                dry if hes 6 he will be grand.
                Seriously sickpuppy you need to start using commas or full stops every now and then

Dan Carter pass - take a bow son. Fantastic.7
                And I don't want to hear any negative shit about how the French let him do it. Was great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                  On the subject of McGregor apparently he has been doing PAs at shirty Irish nightclubs (including one in Waterford) charging €75 for a photo the past few weeks. Seems a bit odd with the biggest fight and payday of his life just around the corner
                  Like charging normies €75 to stand in for a selfie? Couldn't imagine too many people stumping for that surely.

A bit pathetic anyway even if they do, it's not just being a loadmouth prick to other fighters he's cleverly willing to do for money.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                    Seriously sickpuppy you need to start using commas or full stops every now and then

And I don't want to hear any negative shit about how the French let him do it. Was great to see.
                    ABs playing 100% better than they did in the pool stages. They are going to walk the semi versus the Boks as well.
                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

On the subject of McGregor apparently he has been doing PAs at shirty Irish nightclubs (including one in Waterford) charging €75 for a photo the past few weeks. Seems a bit odd with the biggest fight and payday of his life just around the corner
                      LOL that sounds so tacky... I can just imagine and a minder heading to some shithole in Leitrim to pick up a few grand in used fiddys
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The social got onto me making me do the group cert till i pass it.

Comment

#PrayForAllezLesVerts.

@Raoul, I always told my kids that some women prefer kissing women and some men prefer kissing men. They might be young but they probably understand more than you think, they see stuff everyday that parents need to help them along with.

Edit, apologies that sounds really preachy which wasn't intended. I think the crux of the negative reactions is aimed at the 'gay' add on during the day. I kinda get where you're coming from but c'est la vie as millions of French will be echoing tonight.
                          Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 17-10-15, 20:09.

Comment

This truly is some entertainment.

Ha! hear the Irish?
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Solid rendition of fields of Athenry getting going there in cardiff

Comment

dobby takes every opportunity to let us know he has a bird. I wonder if they are having the sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Whats to explain?
                                  Kids don't need anymore explanation than they do for any love scene on TV or whatever.
                                  What does happen though is that the parents reticence is picked up on and that demands explanation.
                                  I think GAB was right in retrospect
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    if we learned one thing this evening it is that RDIII is a poor parent.
                                    lol

Parenting is the one argument I actively avoid.

Comment

Nigel Owens is a hero

Comment

Cowardly frogs wait till the goat is on his back before a piss weak punch.
                                        Owens is a great ref my fav gay welsh man.

Comment

McCaw should be in the bin with him. Third cynical penalty by him.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                            dobby takes every opportunity to let us know he has a bird. I wonder if they are having the sex.
                                            Won't tell us his dreams either. Another closet case*.

*Used "case" in case Raoul's young lad is reading.

Comment

hope RdIIIs kid is tucked up in bed safe from this gay refereeing display

Comment

Cowardly frogs wait till the goat is on his back before a piss weak punch.
                                                LOL

Goat or not, he's one sly sleeveen cunt

Comment

@Raoul:

Not having a go at all. Just struck me as odd. But being a parent brings with it all sorts of awkward situations I can't imagine yet.

That being said I think the answer to "Daddy, what does gay mean?" Is "that's a word for when two men love each other like me and Mommy do" and don't make it weird at all. Kids pick up on our hang ups. If you make it a thing then it's a thing. But it's not a thing. It's absolutely normal. And if you treat it that way they'll see it that way
                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    McCaw should be in the bin with him. Third cynical penalty by him.
                                                    I think Nigel was about to act if Picamoles hadn't lost the head. But fuck them they deserve it after all the bs about SOB imo.

Comment

Got the match lut on here with no sound. In the bad books but every man giving me the knowing nod.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                        I hope he is reading this from the dog track.

Dobbys bird "you reading that pokers boards again Sam. What are they saying now?"
                                                        Dobby "no honey, just checking the form on trap 3 in this one"

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                          @Raoul:

Not having a go at all. Just struck me as odd. But being a parent brings with it all sorts of awkward situations I can't imagine yet.

That being said I think the answer to "Daddy, what does gay mean?" Is "that's a word for when two men love each other like me and Mommy do" and don't make it weird at all. Kids pick up on our hang ups. If you make it a thing then it's a thing. But it's not a thing. It's absolutely normal. And if you treat it that way they'll see it that way
                                                          We'll see how you get on when it's your turn. I think it's only fair to bequeath our kids their share of hang-ups, prejudices and general oddity.

If only he'd asked me something easy like 'why did LBJ not run for the presidency in '68?'

Comment

LOL

Goat or not, he's one sly sleeveen cunt
                                                            Only yellow carded 3 times in 145 tests unreal for an openside.

Comment

I think GAB was right in retrospect
                                                              My eldest daughter was watching A Clockwork Orange today and I was surprised that she hadn't seen it before given that I used to tend to indoctrinate them on things like the greatness of Kubrik.
                                                              She tells me I wouldn't let her watch it when she was 15 but encouraged her younger brother watch it

Comment

Got the match lut on here with no sound. In the bad books but every man giving me the knowing nod.
                                                                GAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                  @Raoul:

Ffs the kid is going to grow up with Niles Crane as his dad. Being prejudiced against gays is going to be the least of his problems!!

Comment

Only yellow carded 3 times in 145 tests unreal for an openside.
                                                                    My point, Exactly

Comment

Whatever happened to gay meaning lighthearted and carefree, is what i would like to know!!
                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I reckon half the stadium backed New Zealand - 12. #prayforpaddypower

Comment

My eldest daughter was watching A Clockwork Orange today and I was surprised that she hadn't seen it before given that I used to tend to indoctrinate them on things like the greatness of Kubrik.
                                                                          She tells me I wouldn't let her watch it when she was 15 but encouraged her younger brother watch it
                                                                          Sexist pig

Comment

Whats a Gay? the auld fella wont tell me and im fucking sick from been force fed taytos

Comment

We'll see how you get on when it's your turn. I think it's only fair to bequeath our kids their share of hang-ups, prejudices and general oddity.

If only he'd asked me something easy like 'why did LBJ not run for the presidency in '68?'
                                                                              This Be The Verse by Phillip Larkin

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
                                                                              They may not mean to, but they do.
                                                                              They fill you with the faults they had
                                                                              And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
                                                                              By fools in old-style hats and coats,
                                                                              Who half the time were soppy-stern
                                                                              And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
                                                                              It deepens like a coastal shelf.
                                                                              Get out as early as you can,
                                                                              And don't have any kids yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                if we learned one thing this evening it is that RDIII is a poor parent.
                                                                                And getting poorer! Another kid's mother just sent me a text volunteering to take the girls to their (first ever) match tomorrow, so I can watch the rugby. All over it obv.

Comment

Originally posted by RaoulDukes_Son View Post
                                                                                  Whats a Gay? the auld fella wont tell me and im fucking sick from been force fed taytos
                                                                                  Get into bed ya little bollix

Comment

And getting poorer! Another kid's mother just sent me a text volunteering to take the girls to their (first ever) match tomorrow, so I can watch the rugby. All over it obv.
                                                                                    How very French of you. (if you meant the Rugby, ignore this)

Comment

Oh dear.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Still not as bad as Conor McGregor
                                                                                        On the subject of McGregor apparently he has been doing PAs at shitty Irish nightclubs (including one in Waterford) charging €75 for a photo the past few weeks. Seems a bit odd with the biggest fight and payday of his life just around the corner
                                                                                        Like charging normies €75 to stand in for a selfie? Couldn't imagine too many people stumping for that surely.

A bit pathetic anyway even if they do, it's not just being a loadmouth prick to other fighters he's cleverly willing to do for money.
                                                                                        He's just giving €50k of the proceedings from those PA's to homeless charities so have no problem with that. I'd be more worried about being the twat paying the €75.

NZ are scary

Comment

Get into bed ya little bollix
                                                                                          Shite!

By the way cricket sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                            He's just giving €50k of the proceedings from those PA's to homeless charities so have no problem with that. I'd be more worried about being the twat paying the €75.

NZ are scary
                                                                                            50K fair play why did he need to advertise it.
                                                                                            Ive been feeding two stray cats for a year cunts wont even let me fondle them but i dont need advertise it.

Comment

I hope he is reading this from the dog track.

Dobbys bird "you reading that pokers boards again Sam. What are they saying now?"
                                                                                              Dobby "no honey, just checking the form on trap 3 in this one"

One mistake if it isn't a twin room is that if they were to slip and have a masculine child it would be 'son of Sam'.

Comment

All Blacks won't have had a hard match before they meet us in the final.

Comment

Ive been feeding two stray cats for a year cunts wont even let me fondle them but i dont need advertise it.
                                                                                                  Why are you trying to fondle a cat?

Comment

Imagine the reaction if Disney released a love story fairytale where the two main characters were gay and it ended with the usual kiss between them at the end.

Teletubbies probably the closest there has been to gay children's tv characters.

Comment

Still 12 minutes to play.

#PrayForShrap

Comment

Not for a moment suggesting I'll do anything other than make my children grammar obsessed neurotic slaves to rules. It's our right as parents!

I was just talking in the abstract really. God only knows how I'll react in a real life situation
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                          Why are you trying to fondle a cat?
                                                                                                          Opps fondle wrong word like your man lenny from mice and men they soft and cuddly.

Comment

This is just embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                              Imagine the reaction if Disney released a love story fairytale where the two main characters were gay and it ended with the usual kiss between them at the end.

Teletubbies probably the closest there has been to gay children's tv characters.
                                                                                                              I have my doubts about Spongebob Squarepants too

Comment

Pictures of the cats plz
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

This is scaring the shite out me for tomorrow. ABs could stick 70 on them now. Did that match last week kill our chances too?

Fuck France a disgrace get rid of fat Blanco whole French rugby set up needs an overhaul an utter humiiation this

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                    Pictures of the cats plz
                                                                                                                    Dunno how to upload from phone here.

Comment

I can think of a least 2 reasons to advertise it (aside from the common human flaw of wanting people to know you did something nice)

1. Nice bit of publicity for the charity in question/ homelessness problem

2.
                                                                                                                      SPOILER

I do believe the Lloyd lad has an expression that would fit here quite well

Comment

Cheese eating surrender monkeys

Comment

#pray for shrap.
                                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X