Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL playoffs been disappointing so far. Hoping NY v GB delivers. Has potential

Comment

Jeez, some lad shimmied up the pipes and into the neighbours en-suite window while the small kids were asleep and parents downstairs. At 6.30pm. Getting brazen the fookers!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        See, I told you.
        I'm. Sorry I took your advice while it is absolutely yummy. however :

I know I'm top sales woman and all that but I'll have to find something a little cheaper for my mid week tipple or ill be fucking broke.
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Jeez, some lad shimmied up the pipes and into the neighbours en-suite window while the small kids were asleep and parents downstairs. At 6.30pm. Getting brazen the fookers!
          He must've been burstin.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Comment

GFYL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                He must've been burstin.
                Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                When you gotta go, you gotta go.
                Very good lads. He broke the toilet seat in the rush back out the window. Cha-ching

Speaking of cha-ching Emmet, I see Welbeck is back

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  GFYL
                  High five!

Up above!

Down low!

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

First question in that situation is how he has the kids asleep at 6:30

Comment

@MrsFD

Install glary utilities. The easiest and quickest install is from ninite.com

Glary has a tool to remove all temporary files. There are more than just the internet temporary files. Windows updates in particular can take up an enormous amount space over time.

Edit: Also empty the recycle bin.
                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Took the 5-year-old to a magic show today, it's some magic festival here this week. She was seated at the front for the show with the other kids, while the adults were seated at the back. Man it was woeful. Every trick as obvious as you'd imagine (watch while I cut my hot wife in half!). Well there was one trick that I just can't work out, but let's leave that aside for now. Anyway meet up with the kid afterwards expecting her to be dismally appalled with the quality and instead she is just astounded DID YOU SEE WHEN THE LADY SAT IN THE CHAIR AND WAS COVERED IN A MAGIC CLOTH AND THEN HE TOOK OFF THE CLOTH AND SHE WAS GONE!!!!!!! A small bit disappointed in what we have raised!
                          9 years ago my family went to vegas for 11 nights over christmas and new years for my dads birthday. He was selected to be in the final trick of Copperfields show. The one where people get behind a sheet with a torch, my dad talks to him continuously and then my dad appeared behind us. For years he refused to tell us how it worked. Must ask him now that i think of it.

Comment

Landed back in Oz after a trip to home. Walking in the door at midnight and back out at 8 to go to work. Motivation is zero right now.

All in all it was a good trip, lots of drinking and eating, met most of the family that I wanted to see.
                            Did most of the things I wanted to do, crossed carrick a reed rope bridge, whiskey museum. Even made it to the Fitz for a night to play their rebuy. Which I ended up taking down (well a 4 way chop but I won the all-in blind hand for first place points and €2 ). I was chip leader 4 handed, but some run bad in flips put in a decent shortie when chopped. But managed to agree to an even chop. Poker is alive and well in Dublin.

Comment

You need to do panto HH. Although I can't imagine it being big in France.

Booing the villain and screaming "he's behind you!" brings out everyone's inner 5 y\o.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Well there was one trick that I just can't work out, but let's leave that aside for now.
                                Details please Hitch, I quite enjoy trying to puzzle those things out.
                                May not be possible via text though.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                  9 years ago my family went to vegas for 11 nights over christmas and new years for my dads birthday. He was selected to be in the final trick of Copperfields show. The one where people get behind a sheet with a torch, my dad talks to him continuously and then my dad appeared behind us. For years he refused to tell us how it worked. Must ask him now that i think of it.
                                  stand in for actions, trap door plus trolley (so he doesnt sound out of breath responding), radio mike, reappear surrounded by plants, spotlight, presto!

at least thats how I'd do it
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Took the 5-year-old to a magic show today, it's some magic festival here this week. She was seated at the front for the show with the other kids, while the adults were seated at the back. Man it was woeful. Every trick as obvious as you'd imagine (watch while I cut my hot wife in half!). Well there was one trick that I just can't work out, but let's leave that aside for now. Anyway meet up with the kid afterwards expecting her to be dismally appalled with the quality and instead she is just astounded DID YOU SEE WHEN THE LADY SAT IN THE CHAIR AND WAS COVERED IN A MAGIC CLOTH AND THEN HE TOOK OFF THE CLOTH AND SHE WAS GONE!!!!!!! A small bit disappointed in what we have raised!
                                    I wouldn't even be disappointed if she wasn't able to communicate verbally at 5.

DID YOU SEE WHEN THE LADY SAT IN THE CHAIR AND WAS COVERED IN A MAGIC CLOTH AND THEN HE TOOK OFF THE CLOTH AND SHE WAS GONE
                                    Like that's a fairly complex sentence, by any standards.
                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Boots have finally hit an infinite loop

edit....one made a joke to break the cycle....skynet is here folks
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        stand in for actions, trap door plus trolley (so he doesnt sound out of breath responding), radio mike, reappear surrounded by plants, spotlight, presto!

at least thats how I'd do it
                                        Thats what I figured but he is an obtuse man so may never say.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          Boots have finally hit an infinite loop

edit....one made a joke to break the cycle....skynet is here folks
                                          I thought your first post was going to be a link to this

Why!?!? We just got our new echo dot and this happened!?!?Shameless plug 😘 - https://act.webull.com/ni/HBvRu5jVtXiF/4i0/inviteUs/COMMENTS ARE GONE!?!? 😢 Tr...
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

It really is fascinating

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

He picked a guy from the audience who seemed local and unconnected - he was there with his kids, and seemed incredibly awkward. Magician tied up the stagegirl's arms who was in a skintight outfit. The guy brought on stage checked the knots and tied a few more. They both went behind a curtain with admonishments from the magician for the local to not take advantage of his wife. Close curtains, his head peeping out the curtain, countdown - 1,2,3, open curtains, and she despite being still tied up she is wearing the Rennes dudes jacket underneath her bondage.
                                                    Tear away clothes from the girl? Too obvious?

Comment

Comment

Her outfit was absolutely skintight. Like I'd spent a decent minute marveling at the contours of her fanny while she was prancing about on stage before she went behind the curtain.
                                                        American fanny or English fanny? Coz a fanny means your arse over there, not your minge.

Comment

Her outfit was absolutely skintight. Like I'd spent a decent minute marveling at the contours of her fanny while she was prancing about on stage before she went behind the curtain.
                                                          This it?

I filmed this when i was on holiday with my family at Fuerteventura.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Hopefully Packers v Giants lives up to the billing, wildcard weekend has been utter dross so far.
                                                            First half better than the entire other 3 games put together.

Comment

This is a really great read (kimmage/Mcllroy)

Thirteen years ago, on a gloriously sunny morning in February 2004, I hired a car at Los Angeles airport and drove west for 130 miles to the Shadow Ridge Golf Resort in Palm Springs. I was there to spend time with Nick Faldo, Europe's most successful golfer, and make plans for a series of his columns that would appear in The Sunday Times.

Comment

Another great Indo read today - from Joe Brolly, who has had a few excellent write ups in the last few months.

Mickey Harte said during the week on BBC Radio Ulster that Gaelic football should be an exhibition game at the next Olympics. If his Tyrone team are playing, it'll be the last time the Japanese go.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah!!! Exact same knots too. How is that done?
                                                                      Twins?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Ummmm. I don't know how to tell you this but....
                                                                        SPOILER

He be dead yo
                                                                        Yeah because if he were alive I would be in with a chance like ..

Comment

Comment

You think? That's a great employment gig for twins with no other skills in fairness. But how do they get the jacket off the dude then?
                                                                            Double Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may or may not be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                              Double Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may or may not be true.
                                                                              Quadruplets.

Comment

Don't understand why NYG didn't go for a 2pts after touchdown to keep them within one score for tie. Even if they miss they still need 2 scores as they do now.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                  Quadruplets.
                                                                                  There should be a book done up for over/under as to how many guys have private messaged you and asked you out.

Comment

Here's how I'd guess its done.

SPOILER
                                                                                    The knots are tied tight, and don't open, but she isn't really tied up. They are just loops around her. If she slips a loop on one hand, this creates slack on the other hand, which means she can take the other hand out (without opening the knot). This in turn means she can take her arms out of the twists, leaving only her neck tied and the large loop with the knot hanging from it at the front. It's then trivial to put on the jack like anyone would, one arm at a time. Then simply reverse the procedure above, re-twist the arms, and re-loop the hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      Here's how I'd guess its done.

SPOILER
                                                                                      The knots are tied tight, and don't open, but she isn't really tied up. They are just loops around her. If she slips a loop on one hand, this creates slack on the other hand, which means she can take the other hand out (without opening the knot). This in turn means she can take her arms out of the twists, leaving only her neck tied and the large loop with the knot hanging from it at the front. It's then trivial to put on the jack like anyone would, one arm at a time. Then simply reverse the procedure above, re-twist the arms, and re-loop the hands.
                                                                                      I going to actually have to watch this trick...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        First question in that situation is how he has the kids asleep at 6:30
                                                                                        Calpol double dose seems to be the preferred method in Wickla.

Comment

I could only watch the first 2 secs .

..but i got the jist of it .

.i figured it out ..

it's ..whatever

Comment

Yeah!!! Exact same knots too. How is that done?
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            Making a big deal about how tight the knots are, meaning they are not tight (it's a trick remember)

Gets her hand(s) free and a couple of 1000 of hours of practice at moving quickly later...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                              Making a big deal about how tight the knots are, meaning they are not tight (it's a trick remember)

Gets her hand(s) free and a couple of 1000 of hours of practice at moving quickly later...
                                                                                              She does all the work he waves his hands abouit!??

Comment

She does all the work he waves his hands abouit!??
                                                                                                That's her job!

Comment

That's her job!
                                                                                                  It would be strange if it wasn't her job. So Debbie magee was the genius and Paul was just waving his hands!

Comment

It would be strange if it wasn't her job. So Debbie magee was the genius and Paul was just waving his hands!
                                                                                                    No

Comment

Put a fork in it they're done. Not sure how I feel as a cowboys fan. Rodgers indoors, throwing laser beams is a scary prospect.

Comment

She knows it was magic and we are all idiots trying to reason it out to prove how clever we are. Cuz grown ups are dumb!

Comment

No
                                                                                                          This fact is blowing your mind isn't it?

Comment

Play to the whistle!

Comment

Was hoping for a nail biter tonight. Twas a much better game anyhow

Comment

Anyone ever been told by the doctor, maybe prescribed is the word, to wear the 24/48 hour blood pressure/heart monitor shit?

Tell me about it if so please and thanks.

Comment

Are you ok CH?

Only in hospital. I had just had a seizure. It's standard though there was nothing wrong with my heart. Just my brain.

Are you at home? You ok buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                    Another great Indo read today - from Joe Brolly, who has had a few excellent write ups in the last few months.

http://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic...-35349408.html
                                                                                                                    Brolly is killing it these days.he is especially good taking on spoofers like ends mcnulty,had a great article last week I think

Comment

Gotta love those Indo biz page articles where people like Mary o Rourke pretend they struggle with their finances just like the rest of us.ffs the gall

Comment

Are you ok CH?

Only in hospital. I had just had a seizure. It's standard though there was nothing wrong with my heart. Just my brain.

Are you at home? You ok buddy?
                                                                                                                        Nah I'm good, have had bad shit happen over the last few years that would fuck me up but wasn't dying or in any major trouble. Im due an operation to remove a polyp where my adenoids once were and need the eustachian tubes fixed which is an ear thing. I've to track my high blood pressure and heart before and after, just wondering what the thing is like, if I should wear it on a day off or a standard busy day in work, should I deliberately be as bad as I can usually be whilst wearing it when it comes to food or a few pints? I asked the doc about this but she said to wait til I comeback to expand on it, would rather know what its about first. Google is useless. Apparently its available online or I have cancer.

24 hours is a very tiny window into my horrible lifestyle and I don't want to give them another excuse to drag another review or two out of me before fixing my non life threatening crap as the system loves to do for people who aren't dying and dont have a medical card.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                                          Nah I'm good, have had bad shit happen over the last few years that would fuck me up but wasn't dying or in any major trouble. Im due an operation to remove a polyp where my adenoids once were and need the eustachian tubes fixed which is an ear thing. I've to track my high blood pressure and heart before and after, just wondering what the thing is like, if I should wear it on a day off or a standard busy day in work, should I deliberately be as bad as I can usually be whilst wearing it when it comes to food or a few pints? I asked the doc about this but she said to wait til I comeback to expand on it, would rather know what its about first. Google is useless. Apparently its available online or I have cancer.

24 hours is a very tiny window into my horrible lifestyle and I don't want to give them another excuse to drag another review or two out of me before fixing my non life threatening crap as the system loves to do for people who aren't dying and dont have a medical card.
                                                                                                                          I understand your feelings. That's a lot to go through over the years. Even if you weren't dying you still carry the experience in you I think. I would feel the nerves too. Even if it's not logical. I think the body remembers this stuff.

It does sound a routine thing. So I am sure you will be absolutely fine :-) They do this all the time. But it's still a challenge for your body. But they know what they are doing.

It will be wonderful to have it over with.

I would be your normal self how you are most days. Let them see. And listen to what they say. It's probably not going to be as bad as you think. http://www.healthline.com/health/hol...-24h#Overview1

It'll be ok

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X