Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sometimes surprised at the peeps who reply to p&f's posts. Always assumed everyone skips over them.

Comment

Happy new year all

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

C'mon Jools, hurry up. Switched on RTE there while I'm waiting (forgot momentarily that Graham Norton was on).

Holy jaysis, what's wrong with this country? NYE and the best we can do is a depressing show about 1916. Save that shite for, well, whenever.

They may aswell have mass on the bleedin TV.

BBC know how to do NYE.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Happy new year folks
            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Man flu since Stephens day. Felt bit better today so told herself I'd head to pub for pool match. Cold shoulder since. Bed now with bruce Springsteen book.

Should have gone off with hotspur, be better craic.

Happy new year all

Comment

Savour this last hour of 2016,have a feeling we will be looking back on it nostalgiacally compared with what's on the way.

Giving up trolling also,this guy has killed the game

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                  Man flu since Stephens day. Felt bit better today so told herself I'd head to pub for pool match. Cold shoulder since. Bed now with bruce Springsteen book.

Happy new year all
                  Who is in bed with Bruce ?

If its you, get the fuck up, if its her...enjoy the peace.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Happy new year all
                    I'm reading that too. Good way to see in 2017 imo.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                      Savour this last hour of 2016,have a feeling we will be looking back on it nostalgiacally compared with what's on the way.

Giving up trolling also,this guy has killed the game

Nothing can stop the onward march of humanity and no-one will remember who the fuck Trump was in a hundred years time.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        I'm sometimes surprised at the peeps who reply to p&f's posts. Always assumed everyone skips over them.
                        She's kinda upped her game in the last while.

I look upon her as the illegitimate daughter I never had in college.

Comment

Getting ready for new years here. Came to the realisation that my snake skin cowboys boots are 10 or 11 years old. Definitely the oldest piece of clothing I own and still wear.

Also after seeing a pic on twitter earlier. Does Rachel Riley have the best set of legs around?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                            Getting ready for new years here. Came to the realisation that my snake skin cowboys boots are 10 or 11 years old. Definitely the oldest piece of clothing I own and still wear.

Also after seeing a pic on twitter earlier. Does Rachel Riley have the best set of legs around?
                            Frank Skinner dressed as Taylor Swift had a good set on Graham Norton.

Comment

2017 now in Poland happy new year fuckers

Love ye loads xxxx may 2017 bring you health happiness and obv loads of dosh.
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

HOOTENANNY

Comment

Best TV experience of the year. By far.

Comment

Nails clipped, guitar out, wife's head wrecked but loading her up on margaritas. Jools baby.

Comment

First time being out of the house for new years in 7 or 8 years.

2016 has been great.

Happy New Years IPBers
                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

WTF has Gregory Porter got on his head
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

He always wears it.

Comment

2016 was a tough year for a few reasons, I am confident 2017 will be a better one. I hope it's a good one for everyone here anyhow. Much love from me and IPB in general.

Comment

Cold studio..lol
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

In the in-laws, they've switched from Jules Holland to Andre Rieu. As terrible as each other imo. The sooner I get back to Dublin and my own telly/couch/bed the better.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                    Is 11sec girl your friend over there ? Yellow wrist band ?
                                                    I'd ate her arse

Comment

I'd probably ate her arse aswel

Comment

Happy new year folks
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Phew, ceasefire of whatsapp happy new year gifs for another year.

Comment

That's three of most peoples new year resolutions gone in first 20 minutes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                Did something happen?
                                                                nothing unusual, be just the drink/drugs and gambling ones
                                                                Last edited by nicnicnic; 01-01-17, 00:38.

Comment

That Christina and the Queens performance was absolutely outstanding. Holy moly

Comment

Happy new year one and all
                                                                    Great start no Celebrity deaths reported yet
                                                                    Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      That Christina and the Queens performance was absolutely outstanding. Holy moly
                                                                      Best thing so far. Seasick Steve with the step dancer and ABC also good IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                        Best thing so far. Seasick Steve with the step dancer and ABC also good IMO.
                                                                        Chaka Khan's 'I'm every woman' was flawless I thought. Seemed totally effortless for her.

Comment

Chaka Khan's 'I'm every woman' was flawless I thought. Seemed totally effortless for her.
                                                                          She was the strangest thing I saw all year, and this was before midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            She was the strangest thing I saw all year, and this was before midnight.
                                                                            Not Gregory porter inespicable ski mask?
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Chaka Khan is levels above most of these but she's a hired gun there and while the performance was flawless professionally she was dialling it in a bit IMO.

Same with UB40 dudes. Ali is singing to his daughter. Boke. Give it up man.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                Not Gregory porter inespicable ski mask?
                                                                                I wasn't really listening to most of it, but the combination of a name I knew plus her weird skintight leather outfit with her big figure mesmerised me a little.

Comment

Any acestream links to Ohio v Clemson. Finished the HNY stuff and wanna watch\ punt some college football

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                    i really hope you have funky people part 1 and 2 there. 2 of the best compilations of funk period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-Dl31BPVE
                                                                                    Cheers dude, that's my next hour or so sorted.
                                                                                    oh yeah this works

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                      Chaka Khan is levels above most of these but she's a hired gun there and while the performance was flawless professionally she was dialling it in a bit IMO.

Same with UB40 dudes. Ali is singing to his daughter. Boke. Give it up man.
                                                                                      Is it a legal thing, 3 of the UB40 ? Son asked me was he drunk or just being racist singing in a Jamaican accent....i told him he is from Birmingham so its not that racist.

Imelda stole the show if one performance was to be judged, but overall, Christina and the Queens...wow, and they popped up on Glasto after, remember seeing her on Norton a few months ago, must invest.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                        Any acestream links to Ohio v Clemson. Finished the HNY stuff and wanna watch\ punt some college football
                                                                                        Tip for future.

Any stream you are after reddit has you covevred most of the times. Google whatever ''Reddit (whatever sport) streams'' and you should be good.

eg https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/

The comments will have the best streams in all formats.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          I'm reading that too. Good way to see in 2017 imo.

https://youtu.be/8YGd1XE3mRk
                                                                                          FYP

This too shall pass.

Comment

Someone pop up chd's chicken poppers gift please

Comment

He was never religious, but, he did love a good quote.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

A version without music can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteUac9Hj6E"A moment of silence for the master of the comedic pause.Gene Wilder: f...

The art of the face.

Comment

oh you ...

Adam & The Ants' official music video for 'Prince Charming'. Click to listen to Adam & The Ants on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/AdamAntSpotify?IQid=AAntPCAs f...

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                    I'd probably ate her arse aswel
                                                                                                    dunt make me keel you

Comment

dunt make me keel you and put you under his body

Comment

Nunes had averaged as many strikes as any UFC fighter ...but Rousey had averaged the most being hit ...Rousey had the worst performance going in by a huge disparity her trainer is deluded.

This is an actual transcript of his side ring coaching ...during the fight

"Make her miss, miss, miss! Ronda, make her miss!
                                                                                                        "Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Yes, move!
                                                                                                        "Hands up! Hands up! Hands up! Catch her! Clinch! Head movement, good— Jab! Jab! Move, MOVE, MOVE PLEASE!"
                                                                                                        "Move, move, move! Clinch! Clinch! Clinch! CLINCH! CLIIIIIINCH! CLIIIIINCH! NO! NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO! NO!

[unknown Armenian phrase]!"
                                                                                                        Apparently he started shouting at her in a language she couldn't understand at this point. ...calm under stress and all...

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                          dunt make me keel you
                                                                                                          Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                          dunt make me keel you and put you under his body
                                                                                                          Death threats!!?

So unless she is a member of the Sinn/Me fein glitterati, that is surely a site ban!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                            Death threats!!?

So unless she is a member of the Sinn/Me fein glitterati, that is surely a site ban!?
                                                                                                            2+2 already banned me for posting randomly. It's only you and the Hendon mob whose servers can take the strain!

Comment

...I haven't had a piss since last year...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Wow, fascinating that his voice hasn't changed all that much, 40 years on.

Unlike, say, Van Morrison.
                                                                                                                    Everybody's got a secret, Sonny,
                                                                                                                    Something that they just can't face,
                                                                                                                    Some folks spend their whole lives trying to keep it,
                                                                                                                    They carry it with them every step that they take.
                                                                                                                    Till some day they just cut it loose
                                                                                                                    Cut it loose or let it drag 'em down,
                                                                                                                    Where no one asks any questions,
                                                                                                                    or looks too long in your face,
                                                                                                                    In the darkness on the edge of town.

Comment

Mariah Carey also nailed it last night....

Comment

Funny, I assumed that about your posts

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Funny, I assumed that about your posts
                                                                                                                          Well actually I didn't but it's not a nice thing to write. People have feelings you know, even ones on the internet. It's pretty hurtful to come out and post shit like that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X