Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flew to dallas early yesterday. 13 hours later get off the plane at 4pm local time, it's 21 degrees and i end up having to cook xmas eve dinner for 31 people last night. Going to Houston on monday and then visiting the Spurs on tuesday. Excited doesn't do it justice.

Comment

Ahhhh that most special Christmas tradition. The after Christmas dinner, Christmas shit.

It's the most wonderful shit of the year....

Comment

That Samsung Vr is absolutely class. Had Netflix on it and went to grab my Ecig. Looked down to grab it and see a big massive couch, huge Netflix remote. Huge windows, fancy sash curtains to my left and snowy mountains outside.

Fucking mental. Was like sitting in a huge private cinema, highly recommended!!!
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
          What did you have? Didn't even realise it was you in the pot.
          I had top two so the KK had 17%.....

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
            Anyone got a stream for the Moroccan League top division clash between JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla and Difaa El Jadida?
            Steelers Ravens on tonight at 9.30 for our sporting fix. Bit of a grudge match so should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Steelers Ravens on tonight at 9.30 for our sporting fix. Bit of a grudge match so should be good.
              Plus a couple of NBA games live from 5.30

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                Plus a couple of NBA games live from 5.30
                Mother and sisters have the telly for a while now. Best I could negotiate

Comment

Dinjo99 presenting some Irish dancing stuff on TG4 at the moment. Go on Joe, pity I can't understand you.

Comment

Mother and sisters have the telly for a while now. Best I could negotiate
                    If you have broadband with eir you can stream bt sports for free
                    Last edited by Hooch; 25-12-16, 17:06.

Comment

What did you have? Didn't even realise it was you in the pot.
                      Do you play poker m8?
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                        If you have broadband with eir you can stream bt sports for free
                        Ah yeah. When I'm at home i just stream everything. Lucky to even get a signal at my parents house. Deep in the shticks of Kerry m8 so streaming is but a dream

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                          Yea, was surprised he called when he had 2 allins, was never good.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Do you play poker m8?
                            I did, dice and andy led me astray, first hand in 5 years+

Comment

I did, dice and andy led me astray, first hand in 5 years+
                              Madness, not true though, you played a few hands in the D1 with me once upon a time, hardly 5 years ago?
                              airport, lol

Comment

It was. :-) Somewhere in and around 4.5 - 5.

Comment

It was. :-) Somewhere in and around 4.5 - 5.
                                  Jaysus.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Wife finally got outta hospital last night in time for today. Did a solo run feeding 14 today, finally done and dusted. Large Baileys please

Squeezed a few pints and a trip to the Aquarium in on Friday night too. The extra 4 figures in my pocket waking up yesterday was ample retribution for the stressful week....

Calling down AFB on the river with K high and the subsequent look on his face for the next hour was just the icing on the cake

Happy Christmas y'all

Comment

Hoping this guy has stream free tonight. Had yesterdays games and is class. Ultra HD and no lag/buffering even on bogband. Doesn't state its free atm but last night unlocked all games just before kick off.

Did say in his email ( spoilered below) that all weekend games were free. Hopefully the case. I am wondering how the subscribe thing works but I suppose I could ask .........

SPOILER
                                      Hey,

2016 has sucked, for the most part.

Hopefully you’re a member of HeheStreams so you can watch sports with confidence, uncompromised quality, and reliability — because HeheStreams made 2016 suck less (I hope).

As this year comes to a close, I wanted to say thank you for your support. Whether or not you’re currently (or have been) a subscriber, the simple act of signing up is enough validation for this entrepreneur.

HeheStreams has become more than I can even imagine over the last 10 months. From a simple proof of concept to over 300,000 people watching the World Series simultaneously, I couldn’t ask for more.

Now, for the goodies:

College Bowl Season

In case you haven’t heard, College Bowl Season is among us. Even better? It’s free for everyone to enjoy on HeheStreams, no login required. Just head on over to the Bowl Games page.

Did you know? Even if you’re not a member, you can take advantage of our free streams with the super generous HeheStreams Referral Program (more on this below)! appending your referral link onto the game URL, and receive free weeks if someone signs up! Learn more by logging in and going to Profile > Referrals.

Christmas Weekend

All games this weekend will be free! Again, no login required.

HeheStreams Referral Program

Have a following that likes sports? Let’s get them sports, and partner up! Contact me for more information on the partner program (insert confetti, streamers, etc.)

I finally got some awesome help!

Thanks to some really awesome, very dedicated, life-long members, I now have some additional hands on deck. You’ll see them in chat and they will be answering support tickets from time to time.

… and my inbox broke

If you’ve sent me an email directly over the past… month, and I haven’t replied (and it needs a reply), please send it again to hello@hehestreams.xyz. My mail server completely crashed and all my emails got nuked; I wasn't even receiving many of them (worst sysadmin here).

Wrapping things up

I hope you are having (and have) a wonderful holiday season as we move into 2017 (or whatever calendar you follow). You've made 2016 really special to me in so many ways.
                                      Best,
                                      The one man band (now with some awesome help!)

LINK btw is http://hehestreams.xyz/nfl/games

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

What's everyone having for tea?

Comment

All the dinner.

Comment

Crusty bread topped with slices of ham(leftovers) and grated mature cheddar and grilled while drinking a bottle of Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva in front of a log and turf fire trying ( and failing) to stay awake more than 30 mins a time

Comment

Comment

what do you call father Xmas for sharks

SPOILER
                                                  santajaws boom boom, cracker joke

Comment

Gin
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Crimbo Sambo, more trifle.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sauternes and cheese
                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

NFL stream, quality, boom

LINK btw is http://hehestreams.xyz/nfl/games[/QUOTE]

Comment

well what a difference a new guitar can make. Out she comes plugs in the Amp and away shes goes, I said whos song is that , nobodys she says, just my own mix , this and that!

super proud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uneOXA32TQ
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Last Christmas for George Michael then.

Comment

In before Flushdraws

what a day to die and their xmas song NO 1 for yonks wow!

Singer George Michael dies at his home at the age of 53, prompting worldwide tributes.

EDIT

fuck it thought I was first lol
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

You were robbed. What a shocker of a call with the KK. I nearly held on!
                                                                  cliffs?
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    Last Christmas for George Michael then.
                                                                    Id say its just a careless whisper

Hope they wake him before they go go
                                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 25-12-16, 23:30.
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      cliffs?
                                                                      wus robbed m8

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                        Id say its just a careless whisper

Hope they wake him before they go go
                                                                        Ah stop, the man is never gona dance again.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                          Ah stop, the man is never gona dance again.
                                                                          ah he will , in a different corner, on the edge of heaven
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Surely 2016 can end with a bigger name.

Trump or the Pope be a lol.

Comment

Pope is old as fuck. It'd have to be a hit to be interesting. How about Gerry.

Comment

$$$ are on Lizzie.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                  $$$ are on Lizzie.
                                                                                  Id say Im a cert
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Similar age?

Comment

Pope is old as fuck. It'd have to be a hit to be interesting. How about Gerry.
                                                                                      m8. Seriously. Stop tryna jinx Gerry.

Comment

cliffs?
                                                                                        Raise pre from rigger to 7. I call in HJ and button goes to 25. We both call and I have 78. Two checks to button on 8h 7s 2h flop and he bets 40 odd from +1k stack. Rings ships for 600+ and I ship 200. Button thinks a bit and calls. Rigs 9h 10h doesn't get there and button scoops after 4 4 run out.

Maybe rings had more like 500 but was a terrible call with KK

Comment

great game Steelers, gonna sit up and watch hopefullly Kansas win for a bonus Xmas pressie ( Backed Miami to make playoffs )

Comment

Raise pre from rigger to 7. I call in HJ and button goes to 25. We both call and I have 78. Two checks to button on 8h 7s 2h flop and he bets 40 odd from +1k stack. Rings ships for 600+ and I ship 200. Button thinks a bit and calls. Rigs 9h 10h doesn't get there and button scoops after 4 4 run out.

think I had about 350 at most, bought in for 150 at that stage.

Comment

You had way more I thought? You had tripled up already?

Ah well not as bad so. How does he get there though.

Comment

It came 4,4.

Better than your 2 pair and Lotties pair of 4s.

Comment

fucked if I know now. Did feel robbed of 1200. pwned poor andy a bit.

Comment

I dont think I've been this sober of a xmas eve in nearly two decades.
                                                                                                    In other news, my daughter is now a brand ambassador for a line of clothing as she is so ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
                                                                                                    my path of early retirement has a new focus
                                                                                                    Oh how lovely I hope it is a wonderful experience for her.
                                                                                                    She must be so pretty and brave.

Please look out for her in that industry. All Daddies should.

Comment

Yeah Andy was getting spanked with K high on the regular.

Comment

well what a difference a new guitar can make. Out she comes plugs in the Amp and away shes goes, I said whos song is that , nobodys she says, just my own mix , this and that!

super proud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uneOXA32TQ
                                                                                                        Her own music is something no one can take away. She's wonderful and so tiny!

Comment

fucked if I know now. Did feel robbed of 1200. pwned poor andy a bit.
                                                                                                          Are the two of you playing poker today?...well good luck.

Comment

anyone else nap at 6/7 pm for 2 hours and now fucking wide awke
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

anyone else nap at 6/7 pm for 2 hours and now fucking wide awke
                                                                                                              Snap.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                Snap.
                                                                                                                lol, but your prob sober

happy xmas anyhoo hope ya had a good day
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

NFL delivers. 4 touchdowns and a turnover in 1st quarter. Good game when full of food and topping up with vodka

Comment

Looks like a snap call to me, Even if the KK is behind to you, which he rarely is, he is miles ahead of the bigger stacks shoving range there. If your calling pre with 78 then you also have all the draws.

Comment

lol, but your prob sober

happy xmas anyhoo hope ya had a good day
                                                                                                                      Yup ..and I had a lovely day! Happy x mas sat ...hope you had a lovely one too.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          Has there been anything written on the reason why there's seemingly so many celebrity deaths now - that there was an explosion in the numbers of what are deemed celebrities from 1960s onwards due to exponential growth in TV and music from around then. So there's a much bigger pool of potential celebrities to kick buckets. I guess that's the reason anyway but would be interesting to see an analysis along those lines.
                                                                                                                          It's those chemtrails M8, and the illuminati. Its actually a huge conspiracy thing and they didn't actually die and they have been shipped to Mars to start a new life! The Queen and Pope are next

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X