Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you can make that image a little bigger Mellor? I'm struggling to read the ingredients on some of the bottles are the back.

Comment

Rather self satisfied look on my face right now.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
        https://s24.postimg.org/92prch8ol/WP..._46_15_Pro.jpg

Rather self satisfied look on my face right now.
        The sky Q mini box would look lovely in it
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Christmas morning here, 21 degrees expected and BBQ planned, this is weird.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
              Christmas morning here, 21 degrees expected and BBQ planned, this is weird.
              I have my ham smoking on the bbq and its bitter cold.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Doing the turkey in the Big Green Egg again, and the weather forecast is shocking...again.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Doing the turkey in the Big Green Egg again, and the weather forecast is shocking...again.
                  Can you cook in a garage ? I do, and even then, BBQ time compared to oven time can be a bit off...

#isitdoneyet
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Can you cook in a garage ? I do, and even then, BBQ time compared to oven time can be a bit off...

#isitdoneyet
                    I have it built into a table in the garden...the fucker weighs about 70kg so I ain't moving it. Also no ventilation in our garage so I'd rather not kill us all!

The temperature control in the Egg is class. Once its up and running it will sit perfectly at the right temp.

Comment

Gunna win the lotto tonight. I'm due as I lost a flip last night.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

#isitdoneyet

Had the family around for dinner today as we're going to my parents for dinner tomorrow.

Hot smoked salmon on the weber. Smoked ham on the gas grill .

Wussed out and reverse seared the 6 bone rib roast in the oven as the last time i tried it on a windy day on the BBQ it was 2 hours behind schedule.

All outside as I can't cook in the garage as its full of turf and wood chippings. It would go up like a firework factory if a spark landed in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          I have it built into a table in the garden...the fucker weighs about 70kg so I ain't moving it. Also no ventilation in our garage so I'd rather not kill us all!

The temperature control in the Egg is class. Once its up and running it will sit perfectly at the right temp.
                          I have a Joe...on wheels, I open the garage door half way to let some smoke out, garage is separate from the house so no fear of killing anyone.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Depending on housing situation could I prebook the upper floor Horatio in case we move back to Ireland?
                            Booked, Comes with its own fully working ( At the moment ) lift.

In other news Gardai have told a woman in Laois she should consider herself very lucky to be alive having uttered the phrase " When it's finished it doesn't look like it would be to difficult to do".

Beer time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                              Did you get out with any monies?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Had the family around for dinner today as we're going to my parents for dinner tomorrow.

Hot smoked salmon on the weber. Smoked ham on the gas grill .

Wussed out and reverse seared the 6 bone rib roast in the oven as the last time i tried it on a windy day on the BBQ it was 2 hours behind schedule.

All outside as I can't cook in the garage as its full of turf and wood chippings. It would go up like a firework factory if a spark landed in the wrong place.
                                Yeah...you dont want any sources of ignition...

This too shall pass.

Comment

2.5 hrs in, ready for some glaze.

Another half hour should see it done.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Did you get out with any monies?
                                    Famous last words but I pretty much broke even. Moral victor though.

Comment

bbq wankers

Comment

I dont think I've been this sober of a xmas eve in nearly two decades.
                                        In other news, my daughter is now a brand ambassador for a line of clothing as she is so ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
                                        my path of early retirement has a new focus
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

about time she started to pay her way

Comment

Kiddy kitchen assembled and in position. Santa Claus is putting his feet up.
                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Since when did Santa also assemble the toys? Isn't he busy enough making all those deliveries?!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                Since when did Santa also assemble the toys? Isn't he busy enough making all those deliveries?!
                                                Post modern dads being sober enough to cook stuff on an xmas eve. What has the world come to

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                  Santa doesn't build things that take <10 mins to build on Christmas morning. Anything else, and he needs to put some prep work in!

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                                                    Post modern dads being sober enough to cook stuff on an xmas eve. What has the world come to
                                                    Hello, I'd like to ask you a few questions if you are open to it

Comment

Hello, I'd like to ask you a few questions if you are open to it
                                                      Go fuck yourself, you cartoon character from a few years ago. Or fire away. Not saying I'll answer them.

Comment

Welcome back finkle.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          Santa doesn't build things that take <10 mins to build on Christmas morning. Anything else, and he needs to put some prep work in!
                                                          He certainly does especially if it's a kitchen built by the IKEA elves.
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

What happens?
                                                            Ah no just more of the same, i was watching a few last nitebut its more of the same but entertaining nevertheless.
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            but just that Tami gets more irritating in her life tilt i felt it would just make you stronger and youd also get to like her for it towards the end!.

Comment

Booked, Comes with its own fully working ( At the moment ) lift.

In other news Gardai have told a woman in Laois she should consider herself very lucky to be alive having uttered the phrase " When it's finished it doesn't look like it would be to difficult to do".

Beer time.
                                                              I thanked it cause I read it all wrong...

All I saw was laois woman lucky to be alive
                                                              😂 😂 😂 😂
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                I dont think I've been this sober of a xmas eve in nearly two decades.
                                                                In other news, my daughter is now a brand ambassador for a line of clothing as she is so ridiculously, ridiculously good looking.
                                                                my path of early retirement has a new focus
                                                                Bloody hell she grew up quick. Seemed only recently she was a chizzler. Time flies .

Comment

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

We're a small parish tbf

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What was the most relaxed xmas eve ever turned into a nightmare.

Took mother to mid doc at 6.19 lung infection.
                                                                      Past two hours now she's been vomiting. Friend called to offer to take her to hospital nah absolutely no chance. Above in the bed saying I have to get up to put out presents

I offered to sort. (she had same tradition every yr. Black sack in wardrobe) some she puts out from Santa, some she holds back. No way she wouldn't allow me. Went up to check on her now. And she rattling with the cold. Gave extra quilt and hot water bottle and again asked should we get to hospital. She went nuts no chance

I'm. Afraid now to go to asleep.

Nightmare this is.

Have all Santa stuff done, chanel has been a great help thank fuck as also had to put other half to bed at 11 plastered on whiskey.

Guess me chanel and mia will be only ones eating tomorrow
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                        Epic series of professional master chef this year. Really incredible to watch and 3 great finalists. Watching them in the 3 star restaurant in Oslo was ridiculous. Horses head elite road trip written all over it.
                                                                        I ate at http://www.geranium.dk/ for my birthday this year. the direction that the scandies have taken food is something astonishing. Was better than Noma imo

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone

Comment

Some have joined, some resigned
                                                                            Some much adored, some maligned
                                                                            Some days joyous, some full of doom
                                                                            Some said bust, others boom.

Some got angry, Some had tea
                                                                            No one got rich off tips from me
                                                                            Some had pudding, some posh cheese
                                                                            Happy Xmas all, long live IPB(s)

Comment

Some have joined, some resigned
                                                                              Some much adored, some maligned
                                                                              Some days joyous, some full of doom
                                                                              Some said bust, others boom.

Some got angry, Some had tea
                                                                              No one got rich off tips from me
                                                                              Some had pudding, some posh cheese
                                                                              Happy Xmas all, long live IPB(s)
                                                                              Horatio is drunk
                                                                              He's trying to rhyme
                                                                              The couplets catch
                                                                              some of the time

He's drunk on joy
                                                                              And a little wine
                                                                              It may be due to the day that's in it
                                                                              but I do think, he meanit!

Anyone got a peanut?

Comment

Feliz Navidad

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                  I ate at http://www.geranium.dk/ for my birthday this year. the direction that the scandies have taken food is something astonishing. Was better than Noma imo
                                                                                  Spent a good 30 seconds trying to rub a black mark off me screen but it ended up being your avatar.

A new phone and Glasses in 2017.

Comment

Watching A Christmas Story

Epic, find it & watch it!

Before class, Flick and Schwartz argue over what would happen should someone stick their tongue to a frozen flag pole, engaging in a delicate nuance of phras...

Comment

Merry christmas from sunny tasmania where it is a balmy 26 celius. Went for the christmas day swim (twice) but imagine it is not the same swim as ireland
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

It's really windy here which is normally standard for winter in Ireland but this year is rare.

The wind is also fierce mild altogether for December.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                          I was quite addicted to that a few years back. The little one (6YO) keeps asking to play it on my laptop (it's a touchscreen) over the last week. I love the game
                                                                                          Awh

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                            Arnica me hole

I wont be wearing any short skirts or LBD's any time soon

Be grand. If anything I'll prob add to it over the hols
                                                                                            I hope you enjoy yourself.
                                                                                            Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                            So you believe in Manuka honey but not Arnica??

And no doubt you will add to it you crazy bitch
                                                                                            Well in fairness Manuka Honey possibly tastes better.

Comment

I hope your mom will be fine Sat.
                                                                                              Happy Christmas everyone.
                                                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Fuck whoever invented turkey at Christmas, it's shite and the worst of the major meat groups.

Happy Christmas m8s

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                    What was the most relaxed xmas eve ever turned into a nightmare.

Took mother to mid doc at 6.19 lung infection.
                                                                                                    Past two hours now she's been vomiting. Friend called to offer to take her to hospital nah absolutely no chance. Above in the bed saying I have to get up to put out presents

I offered to sort. (she had same tradition every yr. Black sack in wardrobe) some she puts out from Santa, some she holds back. No way she wouldn't allow me. Went up to check on her now. And she rattling with the cold. Gave extra quilt and hot water bottle and again asked should we get to hospital. She went nuts no chance

I'm. Afraid now to go to asleep.

Nightmare this is.

Have all Santa stuff done, chanel has been a great help thank fuck as also had to put other half to bed at 11 plastered on whiskey.

Guess me chanel and mia will be only ones eating tomorrow
                                                                                                    Gosh Michelle, that is awful After the presents just take her to the hospital if she needs it. You know how it goes with COPD. My mum has been hospitalised by it and she off the smokes more than 10 years and still has trouble.

I hope Mrs Satnav Snr is ok. And hope you all have a lovely Christmas

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                    I hope you enjoy yourself.

Well in fairness Manuka Honey possibly tastes better.
                                                                                                    I don't mind the taste of the pillets but I can't stand honey

Comment

Merry Christmas to all on IPB - was something else waking at 8.00am and going out to the balcony to look at the clear blue sky and take a video. Amazing!

Comment

Slaving away since 9 am in the kitchen. Everyone gone for a walk so enjoying a cheeky beer in the peace and quiet. Lunch planned for 130pm. Let the feast begin!!!

Merry Xmas one and all! it's been a tough year but ending on a high, so funking for a good 2017!

Comment

Zzzzz mia woke at 6.30 I think, I was stuck to the bed. Happy out. Apart from microphone will not work on amp?
                                                                                                          Xbox one no sound

Mother better thank god. Got up with us and kept down tea and toast. I went back to bed, just up now.

Now off to Google Xbox sound problems bar anyone here has any idea?
                                                                                                          Edit..

Xbox sorted.
                                                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 25-12-16, 12:00.
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                            Slaving away since 9 am in the kitchen. Everyone gone for a walk so enjoying a cheeky beer in the peace and quiet. Lunch planned for 130pm. Let the feast begin!!!

Merry Xmas one and all! it's been a tough year but ending on a high, so funking for a good 2017!
                                                                                                            I did the slaving last night. Made the soup, stuffed and rolled my turkey crown and did the ham and all the veg. Now I shall be out the kitchen since I did breakfast and FD is taking over to do Christmas dinner.

Enjoy the feasting

Comment

Bill Burr podcast worth a listen, winding up his pregnant wife telling her all men masturbate in public and other such shite

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                Bill Burr podcast worth a listen, winding up his pregnant wife telling her all men masturbate in public and other such shite
                                                                                                                The Christmas message basically.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Now On Digital HD https://bitly.com/alien-covenant-digital-hdNow On Blu-ray & DVD https://bitly.com/alien-covenant-amazonRidley Scott returns to the univer...
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

You were robbed. What a shocker of a call with the KK. I nearly held on!

Comment

Anyone got a stream for the Moroccan League top division clash between JSK Chabab Kasba Tadla and Difaa El Jadida?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                          You were robbed. What a shocker of a call with the KK. I nearly held on!
                                                                                                                          What did you have? Didn't even realise it was you in the pot.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X