X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
    Sorry Flush draw wish i could help.

My brother is a computer engineering PHD i don't know if he could but I can ask. :-) I get him to handle all my techie issues.
    Andy has been helping me but any answers are great

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    could one chance an oul glass of vino after knocking back 8 of these Deltacortril 5mg ?

Im kinda afraid I might die but have been in bed all day and have no hope of sleeping now .

also Extratorret is down ffs
    I would be more concerned about the penicillin? There are only a couple I wouldn't mix drink with, Flagyl and penicillin.
    But I think you taking the cortocosteroid AND the Penicillin and planning to drink would not be a wise choice.

Edited to add, you wont die but you might feel worse than you are right now. puking and dizziness etc. Your call really.
    Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 14-12-16, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      Andy has been helping me but any answers are great

I would be more concerned about the penicillin? There are only a couple I wouldn't mix drink with, Flagyl and penicillin.
      But I think you taking the cortocosteroid AND the Penicillin and planning to drink would not be a wise choice.

Edited to add, you wont die but you might feel worse than you are right now. puking and dizziness etc. Your call really.
      In bed now. Wouldn't be surprised if I wake at 4am walking the floors lashing the wine in
      😂 😂
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        acestream.org it'll be in the left hand side of the screen. Just click download and install. It's grand. For the games, Google bloodzeed and go to the site to pick whatever game you want. Click the link and click launch application. Boom. A warning does pop up saying the bloodzeed site is unsafe, just click "details" and click go to site anyway. Hope that helps cos it should work.
        Nice one m8. Great quality. owe you a pint. we'll hook up at next year's All Ireland final

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
          Id be weary of fine cigars. Going back years the ESB Chairman Paddy Moriarty gave my da a couple cigars, cubans i believe. My da wouldnt smoke or drink but took the cigars anyway. Gave them to me and i gave them to my work colleague at the time who liked a xmas cigar. He rang me up over xmas saying he was short of admitted to hospital after smoking one. He was laid low for days in bed after it. Id say it was the richness that got him. Hes never smoked a cigar since!.

Moriarty with a penchant for hiring a fellow Kerryman hired a guy who worked alongside my da and this guy was a master fiddle player who played in Carnegie Hall and all over. Didnt drive and as country as country goes, and my day would pick him up on the way into work. On one such occasion in their blue shirts they drove in as usual but one day in Artane after picking him up heading into work a car drew alongside and bepped the horn at the fellow blue clad shirts in acknowledgement. My da and his pal looked on and didnt recognise the faces so when they bepped again the guy pulled down the window and the two of them gave them some cursing and blinding for the harassment until the other car put the blue lights and sirens on and pulled them the shit over. They were the guards and just thought that the 2 lads were fellow boys in blue wearing the blue shirts!.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
            The bar food is all cheeseburgers and ciabattas while the cigars are fifty quid jobs.

Not sure they have thought this one through.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              There's no better man to captain the Lions still though, monster for England in their unbeaten year.
              Crazy talk, no one outside the English pack especially referees has any respect for him.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Crazy talk, no one outside the English pack especially referees has any respect for him.
                  http://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2016/1...hartley-lions/
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by POC
                    "It might be tough on Dylan but he seems to have learned from all of the scrapes he's been in," O'Connell told the BBC.
                    Updated / Oct. 12, 2016 23:23
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Also it's only Cuban cigars but all the good cigar makers left Cuba when the gov nationalised the cigar industry in the 1960s.
                      I always liked Kinky Friedman's line about smoking Cuban cigars:

I ain't helping their economy, I'm burning their fields
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

could one chance an oul glass of vino after knocking back 8 of these Deltacortril 5mg ?

Im kinda afraid I might die but have been in bed all day and have no hope of sleeping now .

Ahhh g'wan

Comment

Always with the drama

There are no known interactions between alcohol and Deltacortril
                          http://www.lynchspharmacy.com/medici...mg-5mg-tablets
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                            Ahhh g'wan
                            Currently sitting up in bed looking for something to watch, wide awake. No vino. Fucking gasping for one though
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Currently sitting up in bed looking for something to watch, wide awake. No vino. Fucking gasping for one though
                              Never anything on that sky crap

Comment

01-8420700

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  That's what I find with my hair too.
                                  I'm sure it's gorgeous.

Look what I drew ..it's ...a fish.. selfie

Also got a new violin bridge.

Comment

01-8420700
                                    I immediately called the number and got to speaking with a lovely lady called pat. She spoke in calming sweet tones. Not sure why ..but it was nice to have some to chat to for a change.

What was that no Dobby?

She sounded a bit drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                      Never anything on that sky crap
                                      Check out DARKROOM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW_ywujQKD0Divine (October 19, 1945 -- March 7, 1988), also known as Harris Glenn Milstead, was an Americ...

I like the old numbers.

Comment

What's your fav tune m8

Comment

Never really understood the point of cigars.
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            Never really understood the point of cigars.
                                            Another way to extract lotsa money from idiots with too much money.

Simples.

Comment

Just finished The Crown on Netflix. Really good show.

Comment

What's your fav tune m8
                                                NOW we're talking!

fav tune of all Of all time

THIS
                                                Wuthering heights kate bush.
                                                Official music video for the single "Wuthering Heights" -- Version 1 by Kate Bush. Wuthering Heights was released as Kate's debut single in January 1978. It ...

Some honorable mentions though.

Official music video for "Dream Fortress" by Grimes (C) 2013http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/142488246554/holy-shit-this-has-like-15-mil-views-technica...

New album 'Miss Anthropocene' out now: https://grimes.ffm.to/missanthropocene'Genesis' is taken from the album Visions, out now on 4AD/ArbutusBuy Visions - h...

Marco Vincenzi plays the famous Haendel's Air "The Harmonious Blacksmith". A rehearsal recording before a concert near Vicenza - 27.07.2009. Harpsichord B. F...

The World Rose: http://richardbrittain.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/the-world-roseAn English classic, performed here by the London Philharmonic Orchestra with Da...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

@kalifa.fm - Wut (produced by 5kinAndBone5)Greedhead // Camp & StreetLyrics - http://rapgenius.com/Le1f-wut-lyricsDirected by Sam Jones - http://sbwjones.com...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What's your fav tune m8
                                                  What's yours?

Comment

Another way to extract lotsa money from idiots with too much money.

Simples.
                                                    Anytime I've ever tried one I've always felt like I must be doing it wrong. All that bolloxology about rolling the smoke around your tastebuds and blowing it out, never got it. Just spent the time picking bits of shit off my tongue.

Comment

What's yours?
                                                      Bittersweet Symphony probably. The right about of doom and gloom yet awful daycent music like.

Comment

Anytime I've ever tried one I've always felt like I must be doing it wrong. All that bolloxology about rolling the smoke around your tastebuds and blowing it out, never got it. Just spent the time picking bits of shit off my tongue.
                                                        Yeah, the next time a cigar wanker says "hue hue hue you don't inhale, you taste it then let the smoke come out of your mouth and inhale through your nose pish posh hue hue" I'm going to punch them.

Comment

Bittersweet Symphony probably. The right about of doom and gloom yet awful daycent music like.
                                                          Music video by The Verve performing Bitter Sweet Symphony. © 1997 Virgin Records Limited

I like it.

Comment

up out of the bed cant fucking sleep watching sky cinema

quite good so far

did you know when you have sky movies you have over 1000 movies free to download too
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

up out of the bed cant fucking sleep watching sky cinema

quite good so far

did you know when you have sky movies you have over 1000 movies free to download too
                                                              You're like Thierry Henry on those ads pimping Sky.

Comment

You're like Thierry Henry on those ads pimping Sky.
                                                                I am just thankful I have loads of free movies to watch in HD while I am going up the walls here with energy when I should be asleep
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

What's yours?
                                                                  You're into some weird stuff, wonderfully weird though. Had to google Sister Rosetta Tharpe, don't know how I never heard of her before.

Comment

@PeaceandFire, how good are you at playing the violin?

Comment

I've seen Stereophonics live 3 times, the first time was when they were promoting the Dakota album, I always liked this song but it wouldn't have been my favourite.
                                                                      In the middle of the gig the band took a break and Kelly Jones stayed out and did 3 acoustic songs, this being one of them and it just blew me away. I will never get tired of this version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_aLbagloMk

Comment

Stereophonics wow, that's worse than supporting trump

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                          Stereophonics wow, that's worse than supporting trump
                                                                          Lol, love Stereophonics.

As for Trump, I never said I supported Trump. I just pointed out the inequality of the media coverage of the candidates and that I thought the polls were being manipulated and that I thought he was going to win.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed a change in attitude to P&F since posting the photos yesterday?

Before it was all "ha, well done riggs/CHD, too obvious though" or "Can we ban her for relentless annoying posts" etc. Now everyone being nice as pie in case the photo she put up is actually her!!

Pretty funny IMO!

Comment

Just quickly on Dylan Hartley.....

How can he get a reduction for pleading Guilty!!! It's not like the crime was alleged or not seen, it was a blatant strike with the forearm caught on multiple cameras. He should have got a meaningful punishment like missing the 6N or losing the England captaincy. This is nothing but a slap on the wrist.

I will lay 100/1 on PO'C coming out and saying he should still be Lions Captain if anyone wants it? Sitch?!

I don't care how "respected" he is, you can not have a captain that might lose the head when under the kosh and cost you a series. Alos, how can Seanie respect him in the pack?

I think he is overrated anyway and that George will push him out by 2018 6N.

Comment

I'm sure it's gorgeous.

Look what I drew ..it's ...a fish.. selfie

Also got a new violin bridge.

Of course you're a violinist. That just explains everything. Nice bridge, all the same.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Chelsea looking really impressive. Fabregas hitting form is particularly worrying.
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                    Has anyone else noticed a change in attitude to P&F since posting the photos yesterday?

Before it was all "ha, well done riggs/CHD, too obvious though" or "Can we ban her for relentless annoying posts" etc. Now everyone being nice as pie in case the photo she put up is actually her!!

Pretty funny IMO!
                                                                                    It was the shaska account that was not real afaik. She is real imo and her name is Louise.

Comment

We always seem a bit distrusting and troubled that a woman might actually want to talk to us, IPB is like a 13 year old at his first school disco.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        We always seem a bit distrusting and troubled that a woman might actually want to talk to us, IPB is like a 13 year old at his first school disco.
                                                                                        People seem to be more rattled it's lottie or myself and they'll be "levelled"

Comment

Genuine lolled at this.
                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

We always seem a bit distrusting and troubled that a woman might actually want to talk to us.Most IPB posters are like a 13 year old at his first school disco.
                                                                                            FYP

Comment

Pretty funny IMO!
                                                                                              Still have him/her/it on ignore. What did I miss??

Comment

Still have him/her/it on ignore. What did I miss??
                                                                                                Posted pictures of a hot girl that may or may not be her. I have my doubts but Kudos if it is in fact the poster.

Comment

A former coworker told me that I really need to watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, that I would love it. I'm not a big fan of American comedies so would like independent verification. Is it any good?

Comment

Peace and Fire I think it's wonderful that you play the violin. You seem very artistic, great drawings and taste in music btw

What's your favourite colour penis?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                      A former coworker told me that I really need to watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, that I would love it. I'm not a big fan of American comedies so would like independent verification. Is it any good?
                                                                                                      Nor am I but yes it is. It's pretty fucking beautiful actually.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        Watched 4 or 5 episodes and though it was unfunny shite. Everyone seems to love it though.

Watch You're the Worst instead

Comment

Thought it was absolute shit and wanted to punch all of the characters in the face.

Comment

Pretty funny IMO!
                                                                                                            Pretty normal and natural male behaviour I would have thought.

Comment

Pure marmite, so. I'll give it a go.

Comment

Had a weird thing happen yesterday. Was sitting in traffic in Artane and this lad ran towards my van on the passenger side motioning for me to open the window. I opened it and he stuck his head in and real frantically goes 'have ye got €2?, gimme €2, need it for a bus, go on go on'

I told him I had no money and he starts telling me to check my pockets, told him to fuck off and he eventually did. Have to say I felt a little threatened by it, can only imagine how frightening it could be for a girl on her own in the car.

Comment

whereabouts in Artane just out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                    whereabouts in Artane just out of interest?
                                                                                                                    Sitting at the lights up from Artane shopping centre, near The Goblet. Just outside Dominos.

Comment

Sitting at the lights up from Artane shopping centre, near The Goblet. Just outside Dominos.
                                                                                                                      Ah wasn't Zuutroy so. He is aeroplane fund pan handling down the road from that.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Ah wasn't Zuutroy so. He is aeroplane fund pan handling down the road from that.
                                                                                                                        Yea got the prime spot outside Artane Castle...wondered where that guy went when I roughed him up.

Comment

Came upon time travel sci-fi series Timeless. Its an easy watch so far with a sub plot starting to develop.Makes a relaxed change from head funking Westworld.....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X