X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read this.

Comment

Daughter's ballet show tonight in the Helix. 2 hours...pray for mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
        Stop posting shit that's making me consider buying that plane.
        If the ballet doesn't make you realise that life's too short nothing ever will
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Seems like I got off lightly with a 30 minute performance yesterday so. Although it did feel like 3 hours.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Successful attempt at 12 pubs last night with my memory still in tact. I talked some shite to randomers

gg gg
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone on Vodafone fibre bb in Dublin having any problems? Haven't been able to connect to the Internet since I got back to Dublin about 5 this evening. Lights on the router flashing like mad. Have turned it off and on (removing power cable) multiple times. Router is white.

I blame DP.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                Anyone on Vodafone fibre bb in Dublin having any problems? Haven't been able to connect to the Internet since I got back to Dublin about 5 this evening. Lights on the router flashing like mad. Have turned it off and on (removing power cable) multiple times. Router is white.

I blame DP.
                Did I see you walking by Connolly Station on Thursday evening?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                  Did I see you walking by Connolly Station on Thursday evening?
                  Not me. I was in a train going through there but not walking.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    Successful attempt at 12 pubs last night with my memory still in tact. I talked some shite to randomers

gg gg
                    I have decided that you and all people like you should be executed. Especially the ones with flashing Christmas jumpers. You have ruined the month of December for normal drinkers.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      I have decided that you and all people like you should be executed. Especially the ones with flashing Christmas jumpers. You have ruined the month of December for normal drinkers.
                      And bar staff

Comment

Went into paddy power on Marlborough street last Tuesday to collect some small monies from bets placed on the Monday.

Go up to the country and give in 2 slips, one I wasn't sure had money and the other which I knew had like €8.50, guy behind the counter tells me there is no winners and I tell him the 4th horse in the Lucky 15 won, he replies with "fuck off and stop asking me questions". Some amazing customer service right here!

I ask for the slip back and he refuses, eventually gives me the money instead. Then ask for his name and he also refuses, I call customer support and he tells me that I need to 'fuck off out of his shop' if I call customer support. 5 days later and still no call back from anyone in pp after me ringing for a follow-up after. Absolutely ridiculous shit.

Fuckheads name is Glen and he has some shite tattoos if any others want to have a laugh and go abuse the coked up piece of shit
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Doubt you'd be in any of the bars we went on our route to be fair.

No shitty flashy Christmas jumpers were in attendance though thankfully
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This must be what hell is like

Comment

This must be what hell is like
                              "The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven."

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                "The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven."
                                I tried thinking about aeroplanes and football but the music was distracting me.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 11-12-16, 20:52.
                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

AA Gill summed up in one sentence imo

"I like my oncologist. He doesn't have the morphine face; he looks amused , inquisitive, like a shaved garrulous otter. All he does is cancer. This is his river, tumours his trout."

I'll miss his Sunday ramblings. Rip.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Not me. I was in a train going through there but not walking.
                                        Ah right, someone resembling you was giving me a quare 'I think I know who you are but not well enough to break stride' kinda look.

Comment

Cheers GAB for the heads up on Sour Grapes, moar of that stuff plz lads.

That Rudy lad is one impressive dude, almost perfection, mad that he had the genius to fool expert palettes but was clumsy with labelling.

It's a really interesting scam, the people that actually drank his counterfeits still got their value from it, at the time, it's only really the collectors that were truly fucked over.
                                          Last edited by Lazare; 11-12-16, 23:04.
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Still fucking going after 2.5 hours with no end in sight. Fit to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                              I didn't read that correctly until the second time.

I read it as 'The wind....'

Made sense too. Cool you down in hell, blow all your shit around the place in heaven.

Comment

I blame DP.
                                                Working now. Seemed to be a wifi issue asit was working wired. I changed the channel and plugged out my chromecast which strangely enough seemed to be the thing that made it work in the end, but that could have been coincidence I guess.

Comment

Went into paddy power on Marlborough street last Tuesday to collect some small monies from bets placed on the Monday.

Go up to the country and give in 2 slips, one I wasn't sure had money and the other which I knew had like €8.50, guy behind the counter tells me there is no winners and I tell him the 4th horse in the Lucky 15 won, he replies with "fuck off and stop asking me questions". Some amazing customer service right here!

I ask for the slip back and he refuses, eventually gives me the money instead. Then ask for his name and he also refuses, I call customer support and he tells me that I need to 'fuck off out of his shop' if I call customer support. 5 days later and still no call back from anyone in pp after me ringing for a follow-up after. Absolutely ridiculous shit.

Fuckheads name is Glen and he has some shite tattoos if any others want to have a laugh and go abuse the coked up piece of shit
                                                  Staff in that shop are pricks - I sincerely hope a whole new bunch are assigned there.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                    Staff in that shop are pricks - I sincerely hope a whole new bunch are assigned there.
                                                    Working in the city center in a bookies would make you hate humans I think.
                                                    That particular bookies is very grim all Talbot street is.
                                                    Junkies dipsos and the general population that inhabits bookies would be another reason to be in a not so cheery person.
                                                    Id rather deal with junkies than cork people on a daily basis as well

Comment

What did the black and white cow say to the brown cow on the north pole?

SPOILER
                                                      I'm friesien

Comment

Shop staff generally can't handle anything more the most basic bet. Have got "given out to" on several occasions for using decimal odds, trying to bet a handicap in football/ over 2.5 goals etc. Shocking stuff. Online all the way.
                                                        Last edited by jack90210; 11-12-16, 23:34.

Comment

How do you console a grammar fanatic?

SPOILER
                                                          They're, their, there

Comment

Sorry about the poor quality of the pics above ..i took them myself LOVE the clothes though WANT!
                                                            RDS craft festival.

Also here is a pic I drew of one of the most beautiful ladies in the world ..my mother :-)

Comment

also much want.

Comment

I am sure she was wonderful. :-)

Comment

Taken at a vintage car show not sure who owns it :-)

and here is a horse from the Dublin horse show :-)

Comment

Nice looking horse. Did you buy it?
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      Nice looking horse. Did you buy it?
                                                                      Nope I can't afford horsies...but that's ok. I sure can ride em :-)

This is SO me!
                                                                      Frozen is now available to own on Blu-ray & Digital HD.In this clip from Disney's "Frozen," Elsa, whose secret powers have just been revealed, flees Arendell...

Comment

I blame DP.
                                                                        Session running from 11-Dec-2016 19:53 stop yer grousing
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working now. Seemed to be a wifi issue asit was working wired. I changed the channel and plugged out my chromecast which strangely enough seemed to be the thing that made it work in the end, but that could have been coincidence I guess.
                                                                          channel is deffo a decent possibility
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Morning Dead Parrot. Hope your Sunday is going well. Sorry your internet is down 5 star.

Anyone know if there is a ladies poker championship in 2017??

Scene from Jean Cocteau's La belle et la bete.

I'm watching old films..Jean Cocteau's La belle et la bete.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                              Morning Dead Parrot. Hope your Sunday is going well. Sorry your internet is down 5 star.

Anyone know if there is a ladies poker championship in 2017??

Scene from Jean Cocteau's La belle et la bete.

I'm watching old films..Jean Cocteau's La belle et la bete.
                                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                I'm leaving that up so everyone can see :-P

Comment

It's going well then?

Comment

Monday Game.

Post a pic that represents you as a member of the opposite sex.

me

bye!

Comment

Manchester City (ENG) V Monaco (FRA)
                                                                                      Real Madrid (ESP) V Napoli (ITA)
                                                                                      SL Benfica (POR) V Borussia Dortmund (GER)
                                                                                      FC Bayern München (GER) V Arsenal (ENG)
                                                                                      Porto (POR) V Juventus (ITA)
                                                                                      Bayer Leverkusen (GER) V Atlético Madrid (ESP)
                                                                                      Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) V FC Barcelona (ESP)
                                                                                      Sevilla (ESP) V Leicester City (ENG)

Arsenal continue to run good in the L16 draw.

Comment

Great opportunity for Leicester to make the 1/4

Comment

Spirited Away

May or may not be relevant to the overblown reaction to Westworld from people who can't tell SciFi from Fantasy

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              Manchester City (ENG) V Monaco (FRA)
                                                                                              Real Madrid (ESP) V Napoli (ITA)
                                                                                              SL Benfica (POR) V Borussia Dortmund (GER)
                                                                                              FC Bayern München (GER) V Arsenal (ENG)
                                                                                              Porto (POR) V Juventus (ITA)
                                                                                              Bayer Leverkusen (GER) V Atlético Madrid (ESP)
                                                                                              Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) V FC Barcelona (ESP)
                                                                                              Sevilla (ESP) V Leicester City (ENG)

Arsenal continue to run good in the L16 draw.
                                                                                              Nice draw. Potential banana skins for the big three there.

Comment

Went into the pp again there and talked to the manager since they were never calling back. He knew about it and had words and I got a free bet. Sound chap too, grand out now
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just met Michael D. Dignified AF.
                                                                                                  Was on a bus on O'Connell St and the missus msged to say she had just seen Michael D. in Easons.

When the Michael D. Bat Signal goes up, you ACT. I was off the bus and in Easons within a minute.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    So not sleeping last night in Vietnam was a horrific decision. Never felt so bad as I did today, and I've felt bad before. Turn up at the five star hotel here in Hong Kong (Royal Garden) and they decide to upgrade me to a full suite for no obvious reason given I turned up an absolute mess. So here I am having napped feeling like a king on top of the world wandering around my few room suite. Life! Rather scared of the height though.
                                                                                                    Pics or GTFO

Comment

Just booked Vegas for a wedding in Jan. Staying in Harrah's.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Anyone is there a ladies poker championship in 2017?

Maybe Tar might know?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                          Just booked Vegas for a wedding in Jan. Staying in Harrah's.
                                                                                                          Mazel Tov.

Comment

...

Comment

HELLO! This is my posh hotel moment, gtfo
                                                                                                              Where are the pics m8?

Comment

...
                                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

HELLO! This is my posh hotel moment, gtfo
                                                                                                                  Awesome!

Comment

I took a pic of the bedroom but on review it just looks like the bedroom that a drunk Irish guy collapsed in.
                                                                                                                    Impressive. I really hope you have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                      Anyone is there a ladies poker championship in 2017?

Maybe Tar might know?
                                                                                                                      They didn't have one at the Irish Open Festival....
                                                                                                                      Poker database with tournament results, event results, pictures and player profiles

The only one i remember this year was at the UKIPT Festival but that's gone now...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                        They didn't have one at the Irish Open Festival....
                                                                                                                        Poker database with tournament results, event results, pictures and player profiles

The only one i remember this year was at the UKIPT Festival but that's gone now...
                                                                                                                        http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/event.php?a=r&n=362170
                                                                                                                        The Irish Championship...it's a diff festival i know because there was a satellite for one near me last year. It was before the Irish open and before the Norwegians. The Irish Poker Championship. http://www.allirelandpokerchampionsh...-championship/

This but I can't find 2017.

Comment

By supporting a female only poker tournament you're saying men are superior to women.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X