X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
    I thought PandF was an alt riggs account
    He's good, but he's not that good.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Nope I am really just Louise. Or Peace ..I like that.

Comment

John Hume did the real service.

Comment

The chap in the Mosconi Cup crowd screeching 'wwwhhhooooooooooopppp' after just about every shot is on my virtual deathlist today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            What's the best mobile phone to get now? My Samsung S7 Edge which I bought earlier this year is about to die so I need something new.
            I love my OnePlus3 and they have released a new model the Oneplus 3T looks the business. I only got mine in October as well and it is already replaced!

The OnePlus 3T bargain smartphone comes complete with Qualcomm's super-powerful new Snapdragon 821 processor. It's almost Pixel perfect (and half the cost).

Comment

That twitter account is profoundly depressing, Sinn Fein look and sound more like a care in the community programme than a political party these days and yet they are 17% in the polls

This cheered me up somewhat
              This is my second video of Eric Clapton playing with John Mayall's Blues Breakers (see also 'Hideaway' on my channel page). Like that one, this is also an in...
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What's the best mobile phone to get now? My Samsung S7 Edge which I bought earlier this year is about to die so I need something new.
                Get it repaired? Thats what warranties are for.

Or can you nurse it through to January and see whats announced at CES?

Otherwise Oneplus3 ftw!

Side note.. have any AIB or KBC users tried android pay? Is it generally just working on all contactless terminals? Will probably be waiting forever for PTSB to adopt it anyway.
                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                    Nephew is having a 1th birdthday party. What do you get the man us is ONE.
                    Something loud!

As the discerning single childless man about town, it is your duty to show up with all the bells and whistles you can muster and give to said child.

Big durty nod/wink/smile in direction of parent most likely to be tortured by said loudness is a must

Comment

Probably taken out of context:

Comment

I was curious about our kitchen spamming some time ago and looked into the person responsible for the phenomenon. It's quite an interesting read, his name is Vance Miller.

Here he is having an interesting conversation with some travellers:

Vance Miller catches some Irish gyspy thieves attempting to steal his stock...

Enjoying this of him:
                        The top five, most hilarious moments of English entrepreneur Vance Miller's business endeavors in China, from Channel 4's documentary 'Brits get rich in China'.
                        Last edited by hotspur; 08-12-16, 12:36.

Comment

This twitter account is a thing of absolute beauty https://twitter.com/Carretero77 - he is highlighting match fixing in lower level ITF tennis games.

He loves this chap, you can see why.

Are you the Noel Hayes who was a big rotten cheater or something?

Comment

Sorry if that's mean. I am sure it doesn't affect your tennis game.

Comment

Anyway ..it's not as if you are answerable to me ..not like I have the total and utter complete moral high ground and wits to match. (I do)

I'm just a pretentious bimbo don't mind me

Moving on.

Comment

And stop maligning travelers.

Comment

OK now we are getting to the heart of the matter

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Inspired by the wine documentary, ordered a white wine in the hotel and the bar lady offered a St. Emilion, and pronounced the wine as literally 'st emilion' (rather than saint). Feel like such a petty person for finding that amusing.
                                      A white St Emilion?
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hmm could have maybe condensed all that into just one post, but you don't get 9.75 posts a day average since January 2010 by condensing posts.
                                                Good to see you racing towards the 25K post, can't wait to see what 5starpool has designed for new stars at that post.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  Good to see you racing towards the 25K post, can't wait to see what 5starpool has designed for new stars at that post.
                                                  5 European Cups I imagine
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                      I love my OnePlus3 and they have released a new model the Oneplus 3T looks the business. I only got mine in October as well and it is already replaced!

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cell-ph...lus-3t-review/
                                                      mines ordered
                                                      delivery 5th Jan though
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

What did you do in XXX?!

Comment

Comment

oh i blush even beginning
                                                              oh well now we have to know...
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                oh well now we have to know...
                                                                Deep down we know already.

Comment

Tomorrow, Spider-Man comes home. Tune into Jimmy Kimmel Live for a first look at the full trailer. #SpiderManHomecomingIn Theaters July 7. Get Tickets: http:...

best 17 seconds of my day

Comment

Why does it sound like that is a man and wife running it and it sounds like a teenager when somebody says "can adult".

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      Missus not get any this morning?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hitch don't go all Facebook on us with "great secret but I can't tell anyone" crap. Spill the beans man, we need to know.

nvm

Classic, sleeping on the street. Hope it was directly outside conference.

Comment

Why do people get so excited? It's always like this with the odd variation.

I (drank/smoked/sniffed) too much whilst in (insert random European city). Went on a bender that lasted (24 hours/48 hours/Can't remember) and visited a (Strip club/dodgy late opening bar). After (Roaming the city all night/sleeping rough) I remembered where I was staying and missed my (train/flight).

Wife won't be happy but think I have convinced her (insert excuse). Looking forward to visiting (insert European city) next month.

Hitch is too predictable, good lad though. One of the best.

Comment

...

Comment

Hitch, aim bigger than 25k in terms of stars. No change for that but who knows what exists in future...

Comment

He might have made his presentation while stinking drunk and openly leering at the female attendees

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                      He might have made his presentation while stinking drunk and openly leering at the female attendees
                                                                                      No.

Comment

...

Comment

Reckon I could give Hitch stories a run for there money, of top of head I recall;

Arrested for cutting head off a chicken, walked into a coloured bar in US and woke up outside on ground of same bar next morning, landed/stuck in a tree after parachuting 2000 feet, prostitutes in Hull, threesomes (2xmen 1xgirl) (2xgirl 1xman), sex with 3 different women after night out and realise later I have crabs but dont know which 'lady' donated. Arrested in Edinburgh after introducing myself to security guards, crashed motorbike into top of 30ft tree and fell through branches and bike landed beside me, seen my own bones as mauled by 2 alsations, was wheeled into a pub in a pram with blood pumping from foot and stitches done without injections, punched through glass window and removed stitches myself hours later to take part in a motorbike lifting game, crashed a mates bike in my underpants, drove girl 10 miles home whilst naked, had sex in car whilst driving and girl with head out of sunroof, stood in front of friend as he shot me with shotgun, had shot gun fired one inch from/towards my head, took a prostitute fishing in mexico, ate rotting dead frog, bit head of live bird,woke up being strangled by girl i went to bed with ........

will stop there

Likely blanked out loads more

Its lovely now just just relaxing with a cup of tea or a days fishing !

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                            Reckon I could give Hitch stories a run for there money, of top of head I recall;

Arrested for cutting head off a chicken, walked into a coloured bar in US and woke up outside on ground of same bar next morning, landed/stuck in a tree after parachuting 2000 feet, prostitutes in Hull, threesomes (2xmen 1xgirl) (2xgirl 1xman), sex with 3 different women after night out and realise later I have crabs but dont know which 'lady' donated. Arrested in Edinburgh after introducing myself to security guards, crashed motorbike into top of 30ft tree and fell through branches and bike landed beside me, seen my own bones as mauled by 2 alsations, was wheeled into a pub in a pram with blood pumping from foot and stitches done without injections, punched through glass window and removed stitches myself hours later to take part in a motorbike lifting game, crashed a mates bike in my underpants, drove girl 10 miles home whilst naked, had sex in car whilst driving and girl with head out of sunroof, stood in front of friend as he shot me with shotgun, had shot gun fired one inch from/towards my head, took a prostitute fishing in mexico, ate rotting dead frog, bit head of live bird,woke up being strangled by girl i went to bed with ........

will stop there

Likely blanked out loads more

Its lovely now just just relaxing with a cup of tea or a days fishing !
                                                                                            Not enough financial content. Bro, do you even economics?

Comment

Weren't you the person who said about the great undervalued Bordeaux whites?
                                                                                              I was! White St Emilion has never crossed my lips.

Thirsty now.

Oh, we are both right:
                                                                                              #10 Dry, white wine is made by some St. Emilion producers, but the wines must be labeled and sold as generic Bordeaux Blanc.
                                                                                              So it exists but you're not supposed to know.
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Stan's stories should be the title of a thread in here I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                  Stan's stories should be the title of a thread in here I reckon.
                                                                                                  Throw him down the well, should be good

Comment

Pity Dundalk didn't have a keeper for this European campaign. Strongest squad put together in Ireland ever but weak between the sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      I was curious about our kitchen spamming some time ago and looked into the person responsible for the phenomenon. It's quite an interesting read, his name is Vance Miller.

Here he is having an interesting conversation with some travellers:

Vance Miller catches some Irish gyspy thieves attempting to steal his stock...

Enjoying this of him:
                                                                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i8tK8KguYs
                                                                                                      Guy needs his own C4 sho.

So when i applied to this conference back in September I received this email from the conference organiser. Its a little bit cringe.

Yikes thats fairly damning.

I was rather amazing at this conference, but a whole lot of stuff to counteract from the past. Meh, step one passed anyway.
                                                                                                      Fuck them if they can't take a joke.

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                      Why do people get so excited? It's always like this with the odd variation.

I (drank/smoked/sniffed) too much whilst in (insert random European city). Went on a bender that lasted (24 hours/48 hours/Can't remember) and visited a (Strip club/dodgy late opening bar). After (Roaming the city all night/sleeping rough) I remembered where I was staying and missed my (train/flight).

Wife won't be happy but think I have convinced her (insert excuse). Looking forward to visiting (insert European city) next month.

Hitch is too predictable, good lad though. One of the best.
                                                                                                      Somethings are timeless classics m8. You don't mess about with the recipe of a classic.
                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                        Pity Dundalk didn't have a keeper for this European campaign. Strongest squad put together in Ireland ever but weak between the sticks.
                                                                                                        Anyone got a stream? the two on reddit are a pain in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                          Anyone got a stream? the two on reddit are a pain in the hole
                                                                                                          Freeview on Eir but your a Brit...

Reddit is the best place for it.

Comment

...

Comment

banter

Finally a festive tune we can get behind here in the Southern Hemisphere, where the pavs are a-plenty, the sun’s a-shining and the bros are a-glistening. 🎶 ...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                                  Not enough financial content. Bro, do you even economics?
                                                                                                                  Money stories are sore points with bad memories a couple are .....

Travelled across America with just an American Express Charge Gold Card (taken off me)
                                                                                                                  Went to lodge thousands of firms money in bank, took detour to bookies and didnt go back till next day as I tried to recoup losses ( did so thankfully) Told boss I was kidnapped by mates who wouldnt let me out of car and took me to Bundoran.
                                                                                                                  Asked boss fo a raise and he gave me a lump sum gift as thank you for hard work, I left next day!

The saying "Fool and his money soon parted" was me

Comment

...

Comment

kid could maybe lose a few pounds.
                                                                                                                      ah heyor.

Comment

One year for stealing a quarter of a million from ordinary people, I've seen shoplifters being punished much harder .
                                                                                                                        GTFO scumbag cartel looking after their own. Disgusting.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X