• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Will have to do that so!

Cathay use A350s on the two routes. Just looked it up there and it's the new Airbus model. Those are class planes if anyone has an option. Sleeping on them is not quite horrible as it normally is. Chargers on every seat. Loads of room. Wifi, and can use your normal phone data plan above 20k feet. Barely notice your on an airplane whatever way they've designed them.
      But I really don't want you to get hit. Just in case

Comment

Look what I drew. Chris Ferguson

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
          Brother has started doing plays for the public as part of his course, pretty excited to go see him, waiting until he has the lead though.
          Oh Well Done to him. I did a drama course after college for a year. Takes guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            €20, bottle of oloroso or amontillado best suited to Xmas drinking. Mitchells have a good selection.

Job done.
            Well I might add a little more than that. I don't know a lot about alcohol I mean. I don't like to drink much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
              Oleras and Tara should have a full on food fight.

Set up two tuck trucks in Dublin and pit the veggie vegan v's the mighty meat.

Raoul can sort out some vino to match all the dishes.

Benny can rig up some cools tunes to entertain us.

The rest of IPB can sit back and eat / judge everything that comes of of each kitchen

Make it happen lads, make it happen!
              Why would I eat the food my food eats?
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Be careful Tara, the cows are seeking revenge and those seen as non threatening will be the first targets

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

6 nations going to be a disaster for tickets.

Supporters club closed for new membership already and those already a member are limited to two tickets for 1 game or 1 ticket for each game.

I'm beginning to lose hope already.

Comment

Trump is meeting Al Gore to discuss climate change.
                    Danny Healy Rae is chairing it.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Was this you Riggs m8?

Mr Justice Peart said he and the other members of the court had viewed the CCTV footage carefully and agreed with the High Court findings. The footage showed, at the time Ms McGarr fell, a male passenger continued to drink undisturbed from a can, he noted.

Comment

Peter Vaughan (Genial Harry Grout in Porridge, and Maester Aemon in GOT) dead at the all too young age of 93.
                        The 2016 curse truly has no mercy.

Comment

Is there a Redzone type show for the Champions League games, where they show one main game but switch whenever there is a goal or big incident? Vaguely remember someone posting about it before. Would be handy for tonight with a few interesting games on

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            Is there a Redzone type show for the Champions League games, where they show one main game but switch whenever there is a goal or big incident? Vaguely remember someone posting about it before. Would be handy for tonight with a few interesting games on
                            BT have a good show that covers all of the games diving into each one whenever a moment of interest arises. It's done really well so that you know exactly how each game is developing.

Comment

Ya, BT sport 1 is what you are looking for although there isn't a main game as such.

Comment

Cheers lads. Much appreciated. Will fire up the aul laptop. Ty

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                  Goals show on BT.

Always perfect streams available too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                    Goals show on BT.

Always perfect streams available too.
                                    Arsenal playing pretty well tbh. 4-0 up. They were 2.3 for this game

Railing that and the Mosconi Cup. Things going well!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Yeah great price with that team out too.

Comment

Santa just did his annual trip to Smyths.

Kids tastes seem to have got a lot more expensive in the last year.
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

For the wine wankers

Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Dunno why he bothered starting the likes of Ozil, Sanchez. Looking at the other groups doesn't look like there's much advantage if any to be gained by finishing top this year. 3 of the top 5 in the outright betting will be unseeded next round.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                              No worries. What's your fav Christmas song?
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

so virgin media have some issues on dns
                                                for those reading on phones

admin for username and password
                                                Basic
                                                Local Area Network
                                                DNS Server 1 8.8.8.8
                                                DNS Server 2 8.8.4.4
                                                reboot horizon box

should work then

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  so virgin media have some issues on dns
                                                  for those reading on phones

admin for username and password
                                                  Basic
                                                  Local Area Network
                                                  DNS Server 1 8.8.8.8
                                                  DNS Server 2 8.8.4.4
                                                  reboot horizon box

should work then
                                                  should have a good oul day in work tomorrow
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    Dunno why he bothered starting the likes of Ozil, Sanchez. Looking at the other groups doesn't look like there's much advantage if any to be gained by finishing top this year. 3 of the top 5 in the outright betting will be unseeded next round.
                                                    I don't know about that tbh. I'd prefer to play all of the teams that finished 2nd tonight instead of first (Bayern/Atletico a toss up). For tomorrow, would have preferred Monaco to Leverkusen, I think Real will Beat Dortmund and that's marginally better, Porto is fine (couldn't get Leicester anyway?) and Seville over Juve.

I don't think Arsenal can be drawn against City? so it's Benfica, Bayern, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Porto or Seville as opposed to Barcelona, Atletico, Napoli, Monaco, Real or Juventus. I think I prefer our chances after finishing top.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                      Didn't work for me? Any other suggestions?
                                                      set the dns server on the ethernet adaptor itself to the ips given above. https://www.opennicproject.org/confi...-in-windows-7/

I've seen people with windows 10 still having issues, if you cant ping 8.8.8.8 nothing will work probably. open up you windows icon, search for cmd and open that program. type ping 8.8.8.8 and see do you get a reply. If it times out you will have to wait for virgin.

if you have mac I have no idea what random shit they make you do. If you had linux you wouldn't be asking us anything

Comment

GF was chatting to a guy who imports meerlust today, I saved about 30 euro by lugging a casefull back from SA lol
                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I don't know about that tbh. I'd prefer to play all of the teams that finished 2nd tonight instead of first (Bayern/Atletico a toss up). For tomorrow, would have preferred Monaco to Leverkusen, I think Real will Beat Dortmund and that's marginally better, Porto is fine (couldn't get Leicester anyway?) and Seville over Juve.

I don't think Arsenal can be drawn against City? so it's Benfica, Bayern, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Porto or Seville as opposed to Barcelona, Atletico, Napoli, Monaco, Real or Juventus. I think I prefer our chances after finishing top.
                                                          Real have zero incentive to win tomorrow night, by finishing 2nd in the group they'd avoid Barca, Atleti and Dortmund from the top seeds anyway so left with Juve and Arsenal as toughest opposition. More dangerous opponents for them if they win their group in Bayern PSG and City imo.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                            set the dns server on the ethernet adaptor itself to the ips given above. https://www.opennicproject.org/confi...-in-windows-7/

I've seen people with windows 10 still having issues, if you cant ping 8.8.8.8 nothing will work probably. open up you windows icon, search for cmd and open that program. type ping 8.8.8.8 and see do you get a reply. If it times out you will have to wait for virgin.

c:
                                                            I'm getting to enter ip address following the instructions on link, but getting ip not recognised,

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                              Real have zero incentive to win tomorrow night, by finishing 2nd in the group they'd avoid Barca, Atleti and Dortmund from the top seeds anyway so left with Juve and Arsenal as toughest opposition. More dangerous opponents for them if they win their group in Bayern PSG and City imo.
                                                              I'm not sure that teams from the same league can play each other in the last 16? Paging AJ!

Comment

Go to Network & Sharing Centre. Click on wifi connection. Click on Properties down the bottom left. Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Click properties again.
                                                                Click Use the following DNS server...
                                                                Preferred 208.67.222.222
                                                                Alternate 208.67.220.220
                                                                Click Ok...

Worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                  Go to Network & Sharing Centre. Click on wifi connection. Click on Properties down the bottom left. Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Click properties again.
                                                                  Click Use the following DNS server...
                                                                  Preferred 208.67.222.222
                                                                  Alternate 208.67.220.220
                                                                  Click Ok...

Worked for me.
                                                                  worked tyty

Comment

I am now officially hundreds of thousands in debt and with a bit of luck and some favourable horse racing results I will have it all paid off by the end of March.
                                                                    For some reason this reminded me of Bluescouse, remember him?

Comment

Mac so I take it I am dust.

Try that and then give up if fails

Comment

Changing the modem dns works 100%

Comment

Spent two hours fucking about with my router and on virgin's site thinking the issue was my end before I read DP's post. KK82's advice fixed it on the laptop but still gone on the phone and TV. I assume it will just be sorted tomorrow or do I need to do anything?
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

The sale of my house completed today c.4pm. I am now officially hundreds of thousands in debt and with a bit of luck and some favourable horse racing results I will have it all paid off by the end of March. In true rockstar fashion I've celebrated with a trip to the gym followed by an Indian takeaway washed down with a (the final) bottle of RDIII procured De Toren Fusion V which I had been keeping one side for an appropriate occasion. Tomorrow is another day!
                                                                            Congrats.

Do feel free to post some of them favourable results before they occur so your fellow IPBers can pay their mortgages and rub many monies on titties.

Comment

FFS, if I'd just checked twitter I'd have saved myself two bleedin hours of bollix. Did a line test and everything and it told me there were no issues with the connection.
                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'm not sure that teams from the same league can play each other in the last 16? Paging AJ!
                                                                                Yep they cant play teams from the same league. Think that was Sitchs point, Real can happily finish second knowing they cant get a bad draw in L16.

Comment

Stupid Virgin Media making me post on phone.

Comment

Traffic stop Sales Pitch tomorrow

" Are ye Virgin"?

followed by loads of bullshit lies
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

CL is awful poor without Chelsea.

Comment

Comment

That is brilliant
                                                                                          Last edited by Hectorjelly; 07-12-16, 02:05.

Comment

Westworld finale was great! Roll on S2

There was a short scene after the credits btw
                                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-12-16, 02:44.

Comment

Whats the verdict on revolut cards?
                                                                                              How long does the card take to arrive. And can you pick where you get it delivered to?

Can I send money from my revolut account to an irish bank?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                How long does the card take to arrive. And can you pick where you get it delivered to?

Only took a few days to arrive, can't remember re where it can be delivered. Taking money out of Revolut can take a few days. If you want to use it to send money from aus to Ireland, I'd use transferwise instead.

It's a great card to use if travelling, not sure it's built for moving money around. Actually, come to think of it, I'm not sure you can link more than one bank account.

Edit to add: just checked and you can do bank transfers
                                                                                                Last edited by shrapnel; 07-12-16, 07:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                  Congrats.

Do feel free to post some of them favourable results before they occur so your fellow IPBers can pay their mortgages and rub many monies on titties.
                                                                                                  a million times this, happy to work out some commission type deal so you have the house paid off by February instead
                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    Only took a few days to arrive, can't remember re where it can be delivered. Taking money out of Revolut can take a few days. If you want to use it to send money from aus to Ireland, I'd use transferwise instead.

It's a great card to use if travelling, not sure it's built for moving money around. Actually, come to think of it, I'm not sure you can link more than one bank account.

Edit to add: just checked and you can do bank transfers
                                                                                                    I plan to use it forgoing home rather than using my Australia and cards and getting hit up for harsh fees.
                                                                                                    Transferring to an Irish bank was just an extra benefit.

I'm still not sure if it's cost effective to put money on to the card though. It's not clear what I'll be charged

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      should have a good oul day in work tomorrow
                                                                                                      Got Sky installed yesterday and the internet broke 4 hours later.

Nice interface compared to the Virgin\UPC setup. Need a few hours of couch time tonight to explore.

Comment

The sale of my house completed today c.4pm. I am now officially hundreds of thousands in debt and with a bit of luck and some favourable horse racing results I will have it all paid off by the end of March. In true rockstar fashion I've celebrated with a trip to the gym followed by an Indian takeaway washed down with a (the final) bottle of RDIII procured De Toren Fusion V which I had been keeping one side for an appropriate occasion. Tomorrow is another day!
                                                                                                        Never fear, I have more put away for the inaugral HHE home game! Congrats.

Comment

They are sold out at the moment I think.

Comment

Got Sky installed yesterday and the internet broke 4 hours later.

Nice interface compared to the Virgin\UPC setup. Need a few hours of couch time tonight to explore.
                                                                                                            Did you get sky q
                                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I see the DoH have finally updated the food pyramid
                                                                                                              A list of guidelines on what to eat and how to understand food from a healthy point of view.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I plan to use it forgoing home rather than using my Australia and cards and getting hit up for harsh fees.
                                                                                                                Transferring to an Irish bank was just an extra benefit.

I'm still not sure if it's cost effective to put money on to the card though. It's not clear what I'll be charged
                                                                                                                You shouldn't be charged anything by revolut unless you go over the limits which are detailed on their site. Your bank however will probably charge you as you would need to convert so you would need to ask them. There might be a handling fee by another bank too so only your bank knows the process.

Getting some great spam on fb this morning "I love music sports cinema reading dance and sex tell me you love sex too?"
                                                                                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-12-16, 10:13.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                  Did you get sky q
                                                                                                                  Aye, surely. Was out being Santa last night so haven't had the chance to dick around with it properly.

Comment

Aye, surely. Was out being Santa last night so haven't had the chance to dick around with it properly.
                                                                                                                    It's great once you get used to it.
                                                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Michelle will all horse racing on ITV be available in HD as a channel I just tap a number in to get (without going through extra menus) and also available for scheduled recording?
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

For those of you who've flown to Australia specifically Melbourne any help on flight times & layovers etc? Trying to do as few stops as possible (preferably one) 2 hour layover in Dubai be enough?

P.S hello BBV
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          Michelle will all horse racing on ITV be available in HD as a channel I just tap a number in to get (without going through extra menus) and also available for scheduled recording?
                                                                                                                          Quick google gets the frequencies. Wont be able to record.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X