X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
      Can you forward the email with details please?
      Can if you really want it

It's from a UK site; ping me your email address and I'll send it on
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Out of curiosity and kinda a follow up to Shrap previously saying he'd need 3 hours a day in work to browse online, what hours do people work on average. I don't mean what hours they are meant to work (9 to 5) but what hours people actually put in?

No real reason for the question except curiosity and noseyness!
        ~50 hours a week on average. 8.30-18.00 or 7.30-17.30 plus one or two late nights for catch-up or networking events or driving home from somewhere. I take at least 45 mins for lunch. I used to do ~60 hours a week but it's not really needed now and I have other priorities.

Plus the marginal additional bonus for an extra 480 hours of work isn't nearly enough.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

There is a horse called El Tren declared for Dundalk on Friday

Comment

Out of curiosity and kinda a follow up to Shrap previously saying he'd need 3 hours a day in work to browse online, what hours do people work on average. I don't mean what hours they are meant to work (9 to 5) but what hours people actually put in?

45-50 generally. I could do more but find it more pleasing to be seen to delegate anything that smacks of effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
              Nice one, Ole.

How much for the fillet?
              €80, pallas foods.

That was 4KG.
              Last edited by oleras; 30-11-16, 21:04.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

I'd be doing 830 to 530 now, with lunch at the desk so not much downtime, but I then rush home, work with the kids and do dinner, whereas my wife works 830 to 730 every day with added weekend answering emails here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcMIXxkn3M

Tir Na Nóg is going to lose his fucking shit over this.
                  Saw that in the cinema, feelin old.

That would be brilliant. Lets believe. They put man on the moon.
                  I think it might upset the Mike Pence's of the world though. They don't like surrogacy or In vitro treatments. The issue is not science it's people. It's pence people..rigid .. closed minded people. They are kind of the anti pan's people.

That's me

A video I compiled for the Bonzo's song "We Are Normal", taken from the album "The Doughnut In Granny's Greenhouse".

Oh by the way thank you for pointing OUT my weirdness publicly....it's not an insecurity or anything.

ah they didn't really

Originally posted by careca View Post
                  thanks for replies. Went with Cedar Tree as that grub more to my liking.
                  welcome m8
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

5 hrs a day or so I'd guess. In for about 7.5 but plenty of browsing and breeze shooting.

Comment

~6 hours a week. Another 30 running around after babies.

Comment

Chess got very exciting for a while. two rapid hgames in both draws, Magnus had him by the balls in the second one and didn't squeeze hard enough. Could be a long night.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                          I'd be doing 830 to 530 now, with lunch at the desk so not much downtime, but I then rush home, work with the kids and do dinner, whereas my wife works 830 to 730 every day with added weekend answering emails here and there.
                          Ouch.
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                            Ouch.
                            Tell me about it. She loves her job though!

Comment

Comment

......and we took the piss out of the yanks for Trump.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Boom
                                  Magnus wins the third rapid game, just needs to play out one rapid as a draw
                                  Phew !

Comment

Stop procrastinating endlessly! Use Take a Five to open a self-destructing tab when you take a break.

Comment

Most recently, 10pm to 9am or 5pm to 4am. Travelling an hour either way too. 4 days on, 3 days off but rota was every 6 weeks so could be 10 days on, 2 weeks off, it varied quite a bit.

Comment

Comment

I'm 9-5.30 which in reality for me means either 9.30-4 or 9.30-10pm+ depending on how busy things are. Thankfully not much of the latter recently.

Comment

Comment

At my desk 6 hours a day, of which I work a few. Planning to whole-ass it some day though! Nature of my work is me solving problems in the back of the mind all the time however and often solve things randomly without realise I've been working on it..

Why do people put cucumber in my drinks, this ruins the drink
                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 30-11-16, 23:30.

Comment

you must be codding

/icarus

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  All weather Wanker.

Comment

Was just watching pk tonight about that CBD oil on tv3 +1

An irish company has been selling this for awhile and only ship to ireland. maybe im missing something. And they are very over priced for such a product. Doesnt need a prescription this is what they claim:

If you have any hesitation whatsoever in buying please be aware that our CBD oil has NO THC or less than the 0.2% THC to meet legal restrictions in Ireland & the EU, SO IT IS 100% LEGAL UNDER EU & IRISH LAW

The product they sell is variety of forms of oils/ some capsules. And its a registered company. Does the new bill allow them to make them stronger or something. Maybe they are just using a loophole.

Comment

Busy BBV day. multipost update ahoy

They just got recognized ethnic status :-)
                                                      Not yet. But that's really irrelevant, ethnic status or otherwise they don't own poitin, the same what they haven't got a monopoly of selling carpet.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      When you see the most convincing alcohol connoisseurs crumble under a blindfolded palate test it's hard not come to a wankery conclusion. But hey, they're doing noone any harm so leave em at it.
                                                      But when you see people who actually pull it off, the conclusion is that it exists, but most are just lying.

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      I was always under the impression there were only juices in steak not blood
                                                      Correct. It's just water and myoglobin - a protein in red meat that gives it's colour.

Blood flow through veins and arteries, not through muscles. Most people would realise that if they thought about it for a sec. A pig has the same blood circulation as a cow, yet pork doesn't "bleed". Where do they think blood disappears to when cooked fully?

Well it's medical marijuana. That's kinda implied by the name.
                                                      Sometimes I wonder, if you're a real person. Or just a bot

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                      What about whiskey wanking?
                                                      I love a good whiskey. An oak aged whiskey served over ice.
                                                      But it too gets taken to an extreme. There's a speak-easy type whisykey bat serving all sorts or rare whiskeys. The extreme end is insane.
                                                      I mentioned him a few weeks ago. He didn't do well
                                                      Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                      Was just watching pk tonight about that CBD oil on tv3 +1

The product they sell is variety of forms of oils/ some capsules. And its a registered company. Does the new bill allow them to make them stronger or something. Maybe they are just using a loophole.
                                                      It's a separate compound. CBD has benefits in it's. That's what they are marketing, not marijuana. If THC was completely unrestricted they could potentially sell a CBD/THC combo (or THC) alone that would get you high.
                                                      But most likely medical marijuana would be restricted to approved pharmacies/dispensaries

Comment

I'm locked

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                          ......and we took the piss out of the yanks for Trump.

Emmet, why exactly do you want to move home?

Comment

Ole open a meat wanker cafe

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                              It's a separate compound. CBD has benefits in it's. That's what they are marketing, not marijuana. If THC was completely unrestricted they could potentially sell a CBD/THC combo (or THC) alone that would get you high.
                                                              But most likely medical marijuana would be restricted to approved pharmacies/dispensaries
                                                              Understand that but the bill they are looking to pass seems to have no THC and under current legislation isnt illegal anyway. They had a woman on who gets her oil from Holland and she said it works for her. Would that mean it contains THC ? Whats the bill about if you can buy that anyway legally here...to get it on a medical card?

Comment

Really good John Harris video

John Harris visits Sleaford in Lincolnshire, where 62% of people voted to leave the EU, and the Tories, Labour and Ukip are now contesting a byelection

Comment

Slice of ham, Slice of turkey, Stuffing, touch of ketchup, real butter on wholemeal with O'Donnells Cheese and Onion crisps.

Swivel on that Ole. Don't even need to take a pic cause you all imagined it and wanted it, even the people who hate Turkey and the people to weak to eat meat like Tara.

Comment

Hype Hype Hype for a fight in 3 months

DAVID HAYE RIPS INTO EDDIE HEARN, TALKS 'PUNCH' THROWN AT BELLEW FACE-OFF / CLARIFIES BROWNE-BRIGGSINTERVIEW BY KUGAN CASSIUSDon’t miss the action – tune int...

Comment

was thinking about bitcoin never hear anything much about bitcoin anymore... dont they bomb regularly......well 1 bitcoin is 700 euro currently

****Currently there are 25 new bitcoins produced (mined) every 10 minutes.*******
                                                                      Last edited by mugsy; 01-12-16, 01:31.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                        Slice of ham, Slice of turkey, Stuffing, touch of ketchup, real butter on wholemeal with O'Donnells Cheese and Onion crisps.
                                                                        Crisp wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          Hype Hype Hype for a fight in 3 months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7e2zzV7iiE
                                                                          It's an absolute shit fight.

Boxing in bits the world over. McGregor outsold the USA PPV scence x3 this year alone and MMA was never close.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                            Crisp wanker.
                                                                            Bought a pack of King too, have to say O'Donnells are decent when you get a good pack, find you get a bad pack thats over done sometimes. That ruins a crisp. Med/Rare cooked potato makes the correct crisp.

Now to sniff my own farts.

Comment

5 mins added on at the end in the South African PL, corner after the allowed time and the keeper scores this...

Comment

Understand that but the bill they are looking to pass seems to have no THC and under current legislation isnt illegal anyway. They had a woman on who gets her oil from Holland and she said it works for her. Would that mean it contains THC ? Whats the bill about if you can buy that anyway legally here...to get it on a medical card?
                                                                                The current bill does include THC. It's specifically named but would be included under derivatives of.
                                                                                THC is illegal under current legislation. No idea why you think that, if it where legal people would be getting high all over the place.

That woman's oil from Holland is probably just CBD only. It doesn't need to have THC to work. She is possible still doing something illegal. The guys selling CBD oil are doing so under the guise of hemp oil. But misuse of drug regulations include CBD. So its probably still illegal. Or at least there's conflict between the two laws.

The Bill is proposing to regulate all cannabis and cannabis products. (Currently you can't buy any of them legally.)
                                                                                If the bill is passed, You could go to a licensed retailed with a prescription from your doctor and leave with a bag of weed.

Comment

It's an absolute shit fight.
                                                                                  .
                                                                                  Yup

Comment

Bought a pack of King too, have to say O'Donnells are decent when you get a good pack, find you get a bad pack thats over done sometimes. That ruins a crisp. Med/Rare cooked potato makes the correct crisp.

Now to sniff my own farts.
                                                                                    It's all about the garnish. Ruins my day when they are incorrectly garnished.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                      I would request someone to do this in a few extreme cases.

I will say that on an odd occasion we would get ID that looks fine but that would not go through a third party software which checks authenticity. This would explain the re request but not the holding the password beside your face.

Any weird IP activity on your account?
                                                                                      Did you use a few funding methods over a short period?

These might be some of the reasons for the extra scrutiny.
                                                                                      after 20 emails and 4 phone calls, I eventually got verified - bulk of the funds withdrawn and sitting on my c.c.
                                                                                      Looks like plain old-fashioned incompetence tbf.

binked another 10\1 winner with them so account restriction can not be far away in any case.

Comment

was thinking about bitcoin never hear anything much about bitcoin anymore... dont they bomb regularly......well 1 bitcoin is 700 euro currently

****Currently there are 25 new bitcoins produced (mined) every 10 minutes.*******
                                                                                        Vulnerable to advances in quantum computing rendering the underlying cryptography useless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                          Has bloodzeed changed channel #'s or something? Haven't seen a game on there in ages
                                                                                          i think so yeah.
                                                                                          he's a contrary fucker at the best of times as well
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

as good an excuse to back any horse in Dundalk
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.
                                                                                              I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Comment

Brief review of Bear:

Pros

Very good coffee
                                                                                                Ordered "an americano please" and wasn't scoffed at

Cons

Took ages despite no queue
                                                                                                €3

On balance a nice spot but €3 for a plain Americano is approaching wankerism territory.

Comment

Vikings is back.... WHO WANT TO BE KING!!!

SPOILER
                                                                                                  nobody apparently... not even ragner himself

Ivor is a very interesting character... the sneekly fecker!
                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

From the O'Brien hearing:

Collins SC: "Is it right to say that you're asking this Court to look into the steps taken by the Ceann Comhairle and the Leas-Ceann Comhairle surrounding the comments of Deputy Murphy?"

O'Brien: "to be honest, Mr Collins, I'm not sure that the Court can do that..."

Collins SC: "to be honest Mr O'Brien, neither do I"
                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                      Vikings is back.... WHO WANT TO BE KING!!!

SPOILER
                                                                                                      nobody apparently... not even ragner himself

Ivor is a very interesting character... the sneekly fecker!
                                                                                                      Tyvm. How I missed that it was back I've no idea! Sound

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        From the O'Brien hearing:

Collins SC: "Is it right to say that you're asking this Court to look into the steps taken by the Ceann Comhairle and the Leas-Ceann Comhairle surrounding the comments of Deputy Murphy?"

O'Brien: "to be honest, Mr Collins, I'm not sure that the Court can do that..."

Collins SC: "to be honest Mr O'Brien, neither do I"
                                                                                                        Isn't that is the whole point? He feels that something has to be done to remedy a situation where any assclown that can raise 5000 first preferences is free to walk into the dail and spout whatever lies they have been spoon fed and have them turned into facts.
                                                                                                        Dail privilege was a great idea when it was seen as a privilege now the likes of Murphy have devalued not just the privilege but the entire institution.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                          Isn't that is the whole point? He feels that something has to be done to remedy a situation where any assclown that can raise 5000 first preferences is free to walk into the dail and spout whatever lies they have been spoon fed and have them turned into facts.
                                                                                                          Dail privilege was a great idea when it was seen as a privilege now the likes of Murphy have devalued not just the privilege but the entire institution.
                                                                                                          Wallace and daly are all the justification you need for protecting Dail privilege.beautiful work,our children were learn about the in future history books,heroes

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            Between this and Trump, it's clear you are of the view that democracy doesn't work. Any better ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                              Wallace and daly are all the justification you need for protecting Dail privilege.beautiful work,our children were learn about the in future history books,heroes
                                                                                                              mmmm, hmmmm

Heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                Anybody travel from the Baltinglass area to Dublin?
                                                                                                                Chap here in work does, want me to ask him something?
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                  Between this and Trump, it's clear you are of the view that democracy doesn't work. Any better ideas?
                                                                                                                  Doesn't like shooting people who disagree either, Sur he doesn't know what he wants

Comment

Sortition might be fun.

Comment

Brief review of Bear:

Pros

Very good coffee
                                                                                                                      Ordered "an americano please" and wasn't scoffed at

Cons

Took ages despite no queue
                                                                                                                      €3

On balance a nice spot but €3 for a plain Americano is approaching wankerism territory.
                                                                                                                      Now try Miche Coffee next door and compare.

Comment

Hard not to chuckle at the domestic violence ad running at the moment with the guy crying
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X