Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a preemptive bbv curse? Was just about to post about how awesome Ireland are when the Aussies scored that try.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Piss, such a pity that

Comment

Surely we'll boss the 6N with this team?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          How could you read this and be worried about this man being president. He's going to be great. The best. A tremendous president.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/23....facebook.com/
          He loves the birds

I mean, the wind is a very deceiving thing. First of all, we don’t make the windmills in the United States. They’re made in Germany and Japan. They’re made out of massive amounts of steel, which goes into the atmosphere, whether it’s in our country or not, it goes into the atmosphere. The windmills kill birds and the windmills need massive subsidies.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Jaysus I should stay away from the keyboard

Comment

Some team to come out and do this after how we dominated first half.

C'mon Ireland

Comment

Somebody block Lazares account for 15/20mins there

Comment

Changing the little one's nappy there and she's looking up at the shadow shapes on the ceiling.

'That's a trapezoid' she says.

Had to google it.

Umi Zoomis is great, Dodecahedron is another one she's taught me.

Comment

Great to beat the cocky Australian cunts.

Comment

What a win!!What a match. Destroy the 6N now

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              Tara, was it you that got a package you hadn't ordered recently? Whoever it was, what was in it?
                              It was me, went down to the post office, it was a bigish box from Tesco. Asked any way he could he open it and close it back up (not sure why I even asked). He said no, and as I was on way to work I wasn't going to be lumbered with a big box I would have to try to get back to the sender. So I just declined to collect it and it got sent back to sender.

So to answer your question, I don't know what it was. And frankly it is bizarre. AddressPal Christmas Kindle obv.

Comment

Schmdit is looking terribly old for 51. Though for a second there, I thought he was looking well for an 84 year old.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Comment

good job britain
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

7/2 on the 6 nations looks quite attractive at the minute

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

good job britain
                                          OMG that is shocking to hear those little boys curse like that. And adding in the Blk Cnts bit at the end. She needs a good kick up the hole for teaching that.

Comment

Young fella had it down tbf. Fair play to her.

Comment

Millwall scum cunts. Wouldn't expect anything else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                  OMG that is shocking to hear those little boys curse like that. And adding in the Blk Cnts bit at the end. She needs a good kick up the hole for teaching that.
                                                  You're looking at it from the wrong angle, if Green Street taught me anything she's right. Also as Shano pointed out she appears to be a talented teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    good job britain
                                                    Yeah cause it only goes on there.

Clown.

Comment

The X Factor must die.
                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Had a decent sized bet on Swansea earlier and avoided all the fucking drama!

Did the bet on pp because of the new 2+ offer they had so once it hit 3-1 I got paid out, don't even care that they still won the game. Just so happy I didn't have to sit through all that! Yay monies
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Movie Recommendations please.... Good thriller with a twist.
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                Butterfly effect obv
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Finding Dory

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                    Butterfly effect obv
                                                                    Saw it. Awesome movie
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                      Finding Dory

😂😂😂😂

That's what mia calls me lol
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Twister

Comment

😂😂😂😂
                                                                          movie to watch

Discover topics like movie list, movies to watch, link dump, favorite and forget, master list, list of lists, wtf, lists of lists, fuckyeah, Movies and TV, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like steve699.

Comment

Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                              Titanic.
                                                                              Great film but too fresh to watch again.
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                Twister
                                                                                Too predictable
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Never really liked Danny Dyer as an actor and watched this episode of new series of "Who do you think you are" and was going "Twat" a lot but he started to make me smile at end.

Comment

MDH continues to be a "thundering disgrace".

Comment

Satnav, I think you would like Disturbia. Seems up your alley

Good ones you should watch if you haven't seen already -> Reservoir dogs, Se7en, Usual Suspects, Mystic River, Nightcrawler.
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You'd gick yourself for this, prove me wrong: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309698/

Ten strangers marooned at a desolate motel begin to die one by one. 2003 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

put the kettle on, I'll watch it too.
                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Since we are all recommending MSN thrillers...Kill List:

Comment

Good ones you should watch if you haven't seen already -> Reservoir dogs, Se7en, Usual Suspects, Mystic River, Nightcrawler.
                                                                                            Seem em. All. Like I'm. All. Changed my mind watching a chick flick. 😂
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The invitation or the gift, both on Netflix.

Recently watched Divines, on Netflix also, which really grabbed me. Not really a thriller but it's a female led cast, involves drugs and violence and is set in a French ghetto.

How do people find Netflix search on mobile devices? I seem to remember desktop having a lot more options. It's only lately having watched some independent and foreign films that I'm getting new suggestions. Before I was being exposed to the same over and over.

Comment

Prisoners, gone girl, gone baby gone and blue ruin all fit the bill too.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    Went there a few years ago, when my kids were 3yo and 6 months.

We did the glaciers near cafayate, then did a road trip in the north from salta all the way north through the canyons etc.

Also spent a few days in BA.

Plenty of pics on my Flickr account if you want.
                                                                                                    Only spent a few days in BA after Iguazu.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                    I also lived in BA for a long time. Pmed Keane. Sorry Denny when you wrote that post the other day I meant to respond and then forgot until now when Keane mentioned it. Hope you had a good time
                                                                                                    Thanks guys. We are just looking for general tips and advice really since we're only starting to plan - anything that is a must see, places to avoid etc.

The way the itinerary looks to be taking shape at the moment is -

1. fly into iguazu, spend one or two nights there
                                                                                                    2. Fly to Mendoza for around three nights for wine
                                                                                                    3. Fly to El Calafate and spend about a week in Patagonia seeing as much as possible
                                                                                                    4. About four nights in BA at the end

We were going to try and do Salta as well but it's probably too much travelling and not enough time anywhere - the four places above are the ones that we get the feeling we want to see the most.

Comment

That was a decent enough match yesterday although both teams clearly at the edge of their physical limits after tough schedules.

Good to see Henderson back, he really gives us something extra in terms of both physicality and athleticism in the second row. Doubt Trimble ever got as much ball in a season as he got yesterday - pace is completely gone.
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Italys referendum on their senate next week pretty interesting, good quote from a guardian article from one of the no proponents :This unelected senate will be constituted by the arselickers of the various parties”, sounds familiar.
                                                                                                        No vote could lead to banking crisis and Italy leaving EU,brexit voters gonna look like geniuses within a year I reckon.

Comment

...
                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 27-11-16, 12:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            That was a decent enough match yesterday although both teams clearly at the edge of their physical limits after tough schedules.

Good to see Henderson back, he really gives us something extra in terms of both physicality and athleticism in the second row. Doubt Trimble ever got as much ball in a season as he got yesterday - pace is completely gone.
                                                                                                            I agree about his pace gone. One ball he had one man to beat cut inside any winger with coincidence pace goes outside and scores. I would have loved to see Matt Healy or the black lad from Connacht getvso much ball in space as well and see what they could have done with it. McGrath and Furlong are two excellent props a man told me 6 years ago in new Ross rugby club he would play for the lions.

Comment

Obama vs Trump

Comment

Had this bad boy earlier. Absolutly fantastic.

Last edited by pokerhand; 27-11-16, 13:09.
                                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

The wings, backup scrumhalf and full back are positions that need some freshening up and greater depth for Ireland. I think we need to get the Connacht players in more during the 6Ns for these spots as they are ready and just need to get more integrated into the national team playing style. The Ulster squad as a whole are going backwards at the minute.

Still given the results over the last few weeks and the players who were injured yesterday it's been a good period from both a results and development perspective.

Leinster contributed 10 of the 23 players to the panel yesterday with another 4 injured who would have been in the squad if healthy. There is really no excuse for a serious run at the European cup this season from a Leinster perspective.
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Obama vs Trump

Tell me how that makes you feel
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                      I agree about his pace gone. One ball he had one man to beat cut inside any winger with coincidence pace goes outside and scores. I would have loved to see Matt Healy or the black lad from Connacht getvso much ball in space as well and see what they could have done with it. McGrath and Furlong are two excellent props a man told me 6 years ago in new Ross rugby club he would play for the lions.
                                                                                                                      Also Cian Kellegher should be someone being asked along to extended squad sessions as he has a lot of potential. Gilroy is never going to make it at the very top level so it's time to explore other options.
                                                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I'd rather have the guy that recognises brutal dictators than have someone like MDH, de Valera or Obama who offers condolences.

Comment

I thought trimble was hurt and limping on the ankle from early on.
                                                                                                                          Earls looked like someone who grew a brain over the summer.
                                                                                                                          I was surprised that he didn't put marmion in at scrum half and move Murray out into the back line.
                                                                                                                          Some of the box kicking seemed tactically dumb to me.
                                                                                                                          Scrum and pack are awesome but we need to be sharper getting across the line.
                                                                                                                          Great character shown to come back into the game and hold on to win.
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X