This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    FFS. I should really know better at this stage.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

More Victorian Dad:

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Disclaimer: I don't hate Apple - I actually made this video on my pre-2016 Macbook. In my view it was a mistake to go USB-C only.Tim Cook - if you see this ...

Opr

Comment

lol, how has this not been posted....watch in sequence..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

ELO on BBC4 atm
            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

CmG 4/1 to propose to his GF live after the fight...hmmmm
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Just home from India in time for the UFC. Got a lot of BBV to catch up on.

Few bets for tonight.

Frankie Edgar to get the finish in the home town 11/4 I like.

Khabib on points.
                Tate by sub.
                JJ by finish.
                Wonderboy points.
                Romero.

Comment

Acestream link for UFC acestream://51c1210fe6c30e2c47388235f775f02312d81a7e

Comment

Biggest night in Irish sporting history.

Rattled.

Comment

Get your acestreams for UFC205.

BT Sport 2 HD 6000/3000/1200kbps , 720p, 50fps.
                      Acestream: 5fce1ae392890886ee1c19bf0787bc2dd1cf360a (6000kbps)
                      Acestream: f0905b731d8e5bb79f295d9eff01d2d3ec622274 (3000kbps)
                      Acestream: f62f900bc875db274a99283e81ed95c9cb0c4d69 (1200kbps)

Khabib v Johnson just on

Comment

Khabib is so good to watch. How would those who know more than me think he'd fair against McGregor?
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                          Biggest night in Irish sporting history.

Rattled.
                          Just saw the Woodley stuff

Someone needs to tell McG to tone down the maggot shit, for his own good!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Khabib is so good to watch. How would those who know more than me think he'd fair against McGregor?
                            Same as everyone else. Chances standing, but would get mauled if taken down.

Comment

Mcg gun get raped if he fights khabib

Comment

obviously he is quality but good to watch no. ground game for a 5 round rounder isnt the best watch. mcgregor would beat him

Comment

That's some call out

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                    obviously he is quality but good to watch no. ground game for a 5 round rounder isnt the best watch. mcgregor would beat him
                                    Lol, he'd get rag dolled like everyone else.

Comment

Had a load of pints with Rigger and Dobby and Dobby's sister m8s

SPOILER
                                      yes she's hot
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        That's some call out
                                        Irish chicken

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          Irish chicken
                                          I think mcgregor will duck him if he wins,calling it

Comment

Khabib will be unbeaten @ lightweight. He's a fucking animal!

Comment

I'm sure he'd love to, but if Khabib stays healthy,
                                              he has to be next to get the shot, whoever the champion is

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                I'm sure he'd love to, but if Khabib stays healthy,
                                                he has to be next to get the shot, whoever the champion is
                                                Bet they'll go for the Diaz trilogy with title on the line instead. All about the money now

Comment

Bet they'll go for the Diaz trilogy with title on the line instead. All about the money now
                                                  Ugh. God I hope you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                    Just saw the Woodley stuff

Someone needs to tell McG to tone down the maggot shit, for his own good!
                                                    Or, and hear me out here...

You could just not take the kinda shit serious that sells to dumb people.

Why does WWE do huge PPV sales in USA only?

Think about it. People analyse football but take dynamics they don't understand in a sport they don't understand to heart.

Comment

Jim Beam is aged 4 long years, wow, that must be good stuff

Comment

Hasn't ducked anyone yet, took Mendes on hours notice basically.

Comment

Hasn't ducked anyone yet, took Mendes on hours notice basically.
                                                          Think you mean Mendes took him on an hours notice m8.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Fkn bt miss the decision in Edgar fight to give us gamble responsibly ads ffs
                                                            How was Edgar lw champ,he's tiny

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                              Think you mean Mendes took him on an hours notice m8.
                                                              Does Dobby know you sent me pics of his sis?

Comment

Hard to believe we haven't even started the main card yet!

Comment

Or, and hear me out here...

You could just not take the kinda shit serious that sells to dumb people.

Why does WWE do huge PPV sales in USA only?

Think about it. People analyse football but take dynamics they don't understand in a sport they don't understand to heart.
                                                                  His coach looks like a lost girl beside him while it's happening

& I ignore most of it tbh

ooh and Frankie is a fucking machine

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    His coach looks like a lost girl beside him while it's happening

& I ignore most of it tbh

ooh and Frankie is a fucking machine
                                                                    Kavanagh is the biggest twat in Ireland but takes all these things like he should. He stands there and knows nothing will happen. It's all a show.

We should all count ourselves lucky Sky didnt buy into UFC and charge us PPV money.

Comment

McGregor hasn't lost whilst the challenger in blue gloves and Sinead O'Connor/Biggie as his walkout.

Lump on.

Comment

Good Non Acestream UFC Link . http://www.navixsport.com/sport.php?id=2334

Comment

Comment

Does Dobby know you sent me pics of his sis?
                                                                            You sound rattled m8. Must bet on Eddie.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Wouldn't mind rolling around with Tate some bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                You sound rattled m8. Must bet on Eddie.
                                                                                You always talk about betting but never do.

Comment

Fuck you Andy but I shall pass on the compliment. Nice to see ye again lads

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                    Wouldn't mind rolling around with Tate some bird.
                                                                                    Nice BBV'ing. We'll never see it again.

Tate retires.

Comment

lol that's gotta be the best BBV'ing ever
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Nice BBV'ing. We'll never see it again.

Tate retires.
                                                                                        Get her on snapchat

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                          Get her on snapchat
                                                                                          Had to delete her.

Her weigh ins though, they were getting tough and involving towels. Now she's gone. FU m8.

Comment

All these fights will go the distance. Fuck sake.

Comment

HOLY FUCK

Comment

That was one hell of a knee.

Comment

holy shit!

near took his head off
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

That's a disgusting man bun on the translator.fbi need to check his hard drives

Comment

#prayforbisping

Comment

Bisping gona die. Romero ditching the translator to address him is gold.

Romero kills him.

Comment

The joys of night shift.

#gettingpaidtowatch

edit: i do miss the booze though.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

That was nuts!

Was just thinking Weidman would fuck Bisping up

Bisping might have a chance with this fella!???

Comment

Weidman better be on his way to hospital.

Comment

Another fine BBV

Comment

Weidman better be on his way to hospital.
                                                                                                                  Ridiculous knee by Romero. Really looking forward to these, great link for them too
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 13-11-16, 04:53.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      The joys of night shift.

#gettingpaidtowatch

edit: i do miss the booze though.
                                                                                                                      working remotely

Comment

Polish
                                                                                                                        Great legs
                                                                                                                        Winks at the camera
                                                                                                                        Comes out to Iggy Pop

Win or lose, you think she will marry me?

Comment

Polish women who used to clean rooms in Dublin hotels then cut hair for 2 years in Blackrock before heading home to learn MMA now fight for the Womens Strawweight UFC belt in MSG.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X