This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good lols here

For each of the past five years we’ve asked parents to pretend they ate all their kids’ Halloween Candy and post video of it to YouTube. We got more submissi...

Comment

For the winos, can they tell me their favourites in say, the €40/€50 range from B&M here?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
        For the winos, can they tell me their favourites in say, the €40/€50 range from B&M here?
        4 bottles of wolf blass red label cab shiraz.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Vino Nobile de Montepulciano.

Thank me later.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

The FBI really are giving Trump a jockey back with this Al Qaeda election day threat stuff. It really is the maddest real life stuff this election.

Comment

Thanks guys, don't worry about more, I find peoples real favourites pop to their minds if they only can name a couple. Will get one of those or the Chateau Musar 2004 that is always mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                Thanks guys, don't worry about more, I find peoples real favourites pop to their minds if they only can name a couple. Will get one of those or the Chateau Musar 2004 that is always mentioned.
                Tough enough to find my one but Sweeney's in Phibsboro have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  Tough enough to find my one but Sweeney's in Phibsboro have it.
                  I live in Phibsboro, handy enough! I need to pump my intended sharee on what kind of stuff they like at the whiskey event tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah, I knew you lived somewhere near there alright. Sweeney's is the absolute nut off license, wish it was on my doorstep.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Fair play to SatNav is all I can say. Five hours worth of childminding, wouldn't take a penny and even taught them how to sell Sky to a lad with no telly. wp, wp.
                      to be fair they were an absolute pleasure, hope you enjoyed the pints. beautiful kids.

SPOILER
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Sweeney's also have the most potent Manchego cheese i've ever tasted. It's a great wine shop but i worry about the precarious placement of mid floor shelf stacking almost designed to be knocked by the absent minded.
                        The main man there could be a warder in Mountjoy if he wanted. Affable, passive and likes his stock ranges but keeps his distance and doesnt buddy up to pretentious craft beer party wankers, just lets them talk and nods along without judgment.

Comment

I'm just on the way out the door to Waiheke island to go to a few wineries. Purely picking Man O War and Jurassic Ridge because of the name.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                            Sweeney's also have the most potent Manchego cheese i've ever tasted. It's a great wine shop but i worry about the precarious placement of mid floor shelf stacking almost designed to be knocked by the absent minded.
                            The main man there could be a warder in Mountjoy if he wanted. Affable, passive and likes his stock ranges but keeps his distance and doesnt buddy up to pretentious craft beer party wankers, just lets them talk and nods along without judgment.
                            A+ as usual Aidan.

Did your brother run last week? I could've sworn I got a fleeting glance of your doppelganger. Does he look like you?

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

good banter

In 1914, the government of New York City took ownership of a Manhattan apartment building belonging to one David Hess. The city used a legal power called eminent domain, allowing governments to seize private property for public use — in this case they wanted to expand the subway system. Hess fought them and lost, and when all was
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

This is just delicious.

The owner of the National Enquirer is called Mr Pecker.

So two of the most central figures in the election to become the president of the most powerful country in the world are Weiner and Pecker.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

A+ as usual Aidan.

Did your brother run last week? I could've sworn I got a fleeting glance of your doppelganger. Does he look like you?
                                      Yeah he planned for 4h:15m and ran 4:30 but was happy enough. He probably cycles more these days than runs.
                                      No he's the spit of the infamous Dave Mahon actually, not really built for marathon but has the miles in the bank as the training routine is part of his life for a long time now.
                                      Its good to hear your planning on giving it a bash next year. youd be delighted if you did it even though youll probably swear ever again! but you also have the ideal type of frame for long distance.

Comment

Any interest in some kind of presidential election sweep on here?

Pony a head and closest to calling each state correctly scoops.

Thanks for interest and I will set up if sufficient playas.

Comment

Just flicked on the Darts on EirSport there.

Honestly, Kim Hurbrechts looks like he's aged about 30 years in the last 5. He looks terrible - Disgusting tattoo on his arm and he's after getting massive. Just struck me is all!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                            Just flicked on the Darts on EirSport there.

Honestly, Kim Hurbrechts looks like he's aged about 30 years in the last 5. He looks terrible - Disgusting tattoo on his arm and he's after getting massive. Just struck me is all!
                                            Have ye seen his mot though. Waxy cunt.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

I'm confused as to what night is results night, is it Tue or Wed?

I know they go to the polls on Tue, but do results start coming in in the early hours of Wed or is it Wed night/ Thurs morning?

Comment

I'm confused as to what night is results night, is it Tue or Wed?

I know they go to the polls on Tue, but do results start coming in in the early hours of Wed or is it Wed night/ Thurs morning?
                                                    I think its fairly instant. In fact results in some states are declared whilst other states are still voting because of the time difference.

Comment

Wales criminally off the pace against the Wallabies.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                            Wales criminally off the pace against the Wallabies.
                                                            Wales were awful. Shocking handicap as well at +2.

Ss2 have barbars vs sa. Great game so far!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              I've actually been dying to re-watch pumping iron, will be done this week now!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                Wales were awful. Shocking handicap as well at +2.

Ss2 have barbars vs sa. Great game so far!
                                                                Took Aussies -8 @2.75 before the game comfortable throughout!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  In. *fingers crossed a pony is one of those small amounts of money rather than an unfeasibly large amount*
                                                                  Slightly shocked that all those years degenning it up were so clearly wasted

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                    I've actually been dying to re-watch pumping iron, will be done this week now!
                                                                    You're the king of kings shrapnel!.

docu on Nat Geo about Arnold and Lou Ferrigno.
                                                                    When the decision was called. Arnold got Gold, Serge Nubre Silver and Lou bronze. When they were getting down from the podium Louies da approached Lou and whispered in his ear.
                                                                    On the docu Lou confessed that his da said, you are a loser and I want you out of the house when we get home.

Comment

Lots of 3/1 and 10/3 available on Trump now, anything changed in the last 24 hours?

Comment

Xeyboy delivers on the watch front. Give him a shout if you're shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          Lots of 3/1 and 10/3 available on Trump now, anything changed in the last 24 hours?
                                                                          Nothing really new, just lotsa confirmation bias and groupthink. If I was going to put any real money on it, I'd go for Trump winning the popular vote and Clinton for pres.

Edit: PP have popular vote winner to lose at 5/1.
                                                                          Last edited by ComradeCollie; 05-11-16, 19:01.
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I know what's a definite, Tue night is gonna be some sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              According to this it should be fully know at 4am Wednesday morning, but strong indications from around midnight.

Bit of a tough one, as if you wait until midnight for the initial declaration and turns out its going to be a cliffhanger, then you could be psychically committed to going all the way through.
                                                                              A midnight declaration would be terribly boring, and an ill-fitting conclusion to the last two crazy years.

Funking hard to be white knuckling a cliff edge until 4am.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                Early voting hss Hillary in the lead in various swing states
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I know what's a definite, Tue night is gonna be some sport.
                                                                                  Tip: watch it on Fox.

Waaaaay more fun than the Beeb trying to be all objective and high-minded.

Comment

Tip: watch it on Fox.

Waaaaay more fun than the Beeb trying to be all objective and high-minded.
                                                                                    Will do. I'll be flicking back and forth throughout the night.

Comment

Any interest in some kind of presidential election sweep on here?

Pony a head and closest to calling each state correctly scoops.

Thanks for interest and I will set up if sufficient playas.
                                                                                      Proposal: we use this site and create a map per below. Here's my current effort.

Comment

Flip Florida and one other and it gets verrrrrrrry interesting indeed.

Although if Hilary wins Ohio, we're all in bed by midnight.

Comment

Poor choice for rugby coverage this evening. Has to be Sir Sport 2 though given the terrible BT commentary pair

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            Poor choice for rugby coverage this evening. Has to be Sir Sport 2 though given the terrible BT commentary pair
                                                                                            On way to view match on the DART, which is obligingly 10 minutes late so I get miss the fucking Haka.

Heaslip FTS please, looks a very different player when Stander is on the pitch.

Comment

Worst Irelands call ever

Comment

Spine chilling haka though

Comment

If the league finished today Chelsea would be champions m8s

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    rugby stream??
                                                                                                    Me too please can't find one
                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Jaysis Eir commentary is awful

Comment

rugby stream??
                                                                                                        If you could send one on to me also please

Comment

If he was in any other colour than black the card would be red

Comment

Mobdro sound not working. +1 for stream
                                                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Get in.

Comment

rugby stream??
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                Me too please can't find one
                                                                                                                Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                If you could send one on to me also please
                                                                                                                Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                                Mobdro sound not working. +1 for stream
                                                                                                                If you don't have the ace player downloaded by now after all the talk about it here just download it now at acestream.org
                                                                                                                Here's the acestream link

4cbd33c22a94f7e5c556e2b49c949c5a481e2285

Perfect even on my bogband
                                                                                                                SPOILER

Comment

Open the player. Click media in the top left corner. Click enter content ID. Paste the link above. Enjoy

Comment

Are the Eirsport lads commentating from Dublin? Back to BT I go.

Comment

Wooot

Comment

Pity Sexton missed that one. Need every point. Still 12 points while Moody was off the pitch is good.

Comment

This is a low octane joke of a match to me. Hopefully its not this dud of a game that Ireland break their duck.

Yerra ill take it!
                                                                                                                          Last edited by rounders123; 05-11-16, 22:00.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X