This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Sometimes are wrong, occasionally spectacularly wrong and then there are times that you are so off the charts wrong it's a perfect little zen moment.
    About as wrong as lazy stereotyping of Americans?
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Also black people are a very small percentage of europe who have been here for only a small amount of time, while they are a very large percentage of the US and have been there for a long amount of time.
        not true
        Christopher Walken & Dennis Hopper are gods among men.The music is The Flower Duet from Lakmé by Léo Delibes. http://youtu.be/8Qx2lMaMsl8————————————————————...
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          About as wrong as lazy stereotyping of Americans?
          You started it!
          Last edited by Emmet; 03-11-16, 14:45.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
            All the best Russians died in war. They are all weak steroid fueled pansies now.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Calling people 'sensible' in terms of their presidential choices is a bit different to describing them as inherently racist.

Comment

Midlands peeps; where is good to entertain primary-age kids in around motorway country. Visit to Abbeyleix to view a new baby tomorrow so might as well turn it into a day trip.

National Stud\Japanese Gardens any good?

Comment

Comment

First there was an opportunity... then there was a betrayal.Now Available to Download & Keep: https://youtu.be/aZ8-pyUARmM Twenty years have gone by.Much has...
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

In the words of our great prime minister... I understood that Brexit means Brexit and we are going to make a Titanic success of it."
                      You have one guess as to who said this today. Answer
                      SPOILER
                      Boris

Comment

Can someone recommend somewhere good to insure an iPhone 7?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                          All the best Russians died in war. They are all weak steroid fueled pansies now.
                          Thats not how evolution works

Comment

United 1-0 down to a special goal.

Comment

Stephanie Potakis, casting director at The Onion, hasn't consumed meats since fourth grade. So we took her to a steakhouse in Chicago and fed her expensive m...

Comment

Tipperary pretty much got done in the football all stars. Evan Comerford or Peter Acheson should have without doubt have picked one up. I would never have expected three but two would have been a fair reflection on an excellent year.
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

https://streamable.com/m6jp
                                  Banter

Comment

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Daryl Horgan!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-1. C'mon the town

Comment

Dundalk wha

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                          Tipperary pretty much got done in the football all stars. Evan Comerford or Peter Acheson should have without doubt have picked one up. I would never have expected three but two would have been a fair reflection on an excellent year.
                                          Still only made the semis tbf. Yeah its fantastic by their own standards but I don't see much wrong with the TOTY. One from Kerry too when you could possibly argue for Murphy and at a stretch Enright. Close call between McHugh and Murphy but McHugh deserving winner. Had Tipp made the final they would obviosuly had 5/6 in but thems the breaks

Comment

The perfect stump speech

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                              Can someone recommend somewhere good to insure an iPhone 7?
                                              Top tip: insure it before you lose it when ratarsed

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                Still only made the semis tbf. Yeah its fantastic by their own standards but I don't see much wrong with the TOTY. One from Kerry too when you could possibly argue for Murphy and at a stretch Enright. Close call between McHugh and Murphy but McHugh deserving winner. Had Tipp made the final they would obviosuly had 5/6 in but thems the breaks
                                                Donnelly over Brennan or Acheson?
                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Hard to believe it's only Connollys second all star given his reputation. I could see Ciaran Kilkenny win quite a few all Stars over the next few years. I haven't seen any odds recently, but the most recent was Kilkenny 4/1 and Fenton 7/2 for footballer of the year

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                    Donnelly over Brennan or Acheson?
                                                    It's close. it always is in midfield. But him and Harte had stormers through Ulster and into the AI series. He's some player too tbf. The tipp lads are still young. Tiochfaidh ár lá

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                      Hard to believe it's only Connollys second all star given his reputation. I could see Ciaran Kilkenny win quite a few all Stars over the next few years. I haven't seen any odds recently, but the most recent was Kilkenny 4/1 and Fenton 7/2 for footballer of the year
                                                      Unfortunately his discipline has let him down. Best player in the country ainec although Fenton is creeping up to that spot. Fenton poty without doubt

Comment

Comment

Midlands peeps; where is good to entertain primary-age kids in around motorway country. Visit to Abbeyleix to view a new baby tomorrow so might as well turn it into a day trip.

Castlecomer discovery park if you're going this weekend. Closed for winter from Sunday. Also a pretty cool coal mine commeration centre (indoors) and a nice woodland park with deer nearby. Depends on the weather what you might do.
                                                          Last edited by V for Vendetta; 03-11-16, 20:05.
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I watched Louis Theroux's Scientology documentary - it was terrible.

Comment

https://streamable.com/m6jp
                                                              Is that Fenerbahce shirt two tone on purpose? I've never seen that before, different colour on the front to the back. Can imagine it offers some sort of advantage, being able to tell what way players in your peripheral vision are facing.

Calling AJ.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

My sky stand Laois shopping centre , ill entertain them ....

hopefully get a sale /upgrade while i am at it
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

small Brag while I am it, incentive running at the min for Top Tier sales , running a week , with 2 to go ,think we have 160 odd reps in Ireland. Dont care about the money have to beat Rowney

SPOILER
                                                                  Last edited by SatNav; 03-11-16, 20:27.
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Don't get it. Why would you Godfather3 an iconic movie?
                                                                      my balls crawled in a good way with that bar of born slippy

Comment

Was leaving the creche this evening. The creche lady said 'au revoir', I said 'au revoir', Max said 'au revoir' deciding at that moment to join the speaking world. A risky game by the little dude as i just barely caught him from bouncing off the ground such was my shock.

All together now: awwwww!!!!
                                                                        Probably been talking away for weeks in the creche on the qt

Comment

Was leaving the creche this evening. The creche lady said 'au revoir', I said 'au revoir', Max said 'au revoir' deciding at that moment to join the speaking world. A risky game by the little dude as i just barely caught him from bouncing off the ground such was my shock.

All together now: awwwww!!!!
                                                                          dude, I'm dying for deadpigeon to join the ranks of speaking things. At the moment it's dada everything, which is initially thrilling but dilutes the actual meaning of da da.
                                                                          Me: Dada, bottle: Dada, light: Dada, teddy: Dada etc etc
                                                                          at this time the first mama will change the direction the earth is spinning
                                                                          I get deadpigeon is fucking stupid but fuck you degen cunts, you dont get her name

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                            Top tip: insure it before you lose it when ratarsed
                                                                            I've learned that lesson twice unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              dude, I'm dying for deadpigeon to join the ranks of speaking things. At the moment it's dada everything, which is initially thrilling but dilutes the actual meaning of da da.
                                                                              Me: Dada, bottle: Dada, light: Dada, teddy: Dada etc etc
                                                                              at this time the first mama will change the direction the earth is spinning
                                                                              I get deadpigeon is fucking stupid but fuck you degen cunts, you dont get her name
                                                                              It's awesome once they start building the vocabulary, it feels like every time I come home from work she has something new to say.

Said to her the other night 'you ready, let's go up do teethy brushums go sleepys'

She goes 'No way jose'

Had to pick myself up off the floor.

Comment

Jaysus that Trainspotting rehash looks like absolute muck.

Comment

FBI is now investigating its own Twitter feed

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                    My sky stand Laois shopping centre , ill entertain them ....

hopefully get a sale /upgrade while i am at it
                                                                                    Here's your new auntie kids, I'm off to the pub.

Comment

Here's your new auntie kids, I'm off to the pub.
                                                                                      Are they posh little fuckers cause cant be dealing with them if they are
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Are they posh little fuckers cause cant be dealing with them if they are
                                                                                        They're just little fuckers.

Thanks for this. I'll reward you appropriately. 11-5 OK?

Comment

Southampton m8s

Comment

Southampton m8s
                                                                                            Southampton should be beating inter at home.

Comment

They're just little fuckers.

Thanks for this. I'll reward you appropriately. 11-5 OK?
                                                                                              Genuine question. Are you with Sky and if so do you have sports or movies?
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

If you're gonna give him that for free I'll drop my kid off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                  If you're gonna give him that for free I'll drop my kid off too.
                                                                                                  could we just not lob the kids in front of disney channel at stand and all fuck off to the pub?

How eir BTW?
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Pretty sure he's gone Vodafone pentaplay. The 5th service must be something to do with re-organising your wine bottles.
                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Southampton should be beating inter at home.
                                                                                                      Still a good result after going one down and missing a pen. It's also a nice pick me up after the disappointment of United and Dundalk tonight. Dundalk agonisingly close to a point again.

Comment

could we just not lob the kids in front of disney channel at stand and all fuck off to the pub?

How eir BTW?
                                                                                                        Not due till next Wed. I'll let you know how it is.

Comment

How eir BTW?
                                                                                                          EIR is a DISASTER. Changed from Virgin media to Eir cos it was way cheaper and had bt sports and eir sports included. Broadband and phone fine. TV is shit. Its on a stream basically so constantly freezing. During a game at like 8pm expect it to freeze about 10 times cos everyone using the internet at same time. Had technicians out twice and multiple calls no good.

Changing to sky - getting tv + sky sports Hd bundle + boxsets and two boxes for €61. Keeping broadband and phone with Eir as they give the codes for bt sports and eir sport to get on sky digital if you have them for broadband.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            Not due till next Wed. I'll let you know how it is.
                                                                                                            bet its shite though, cmon admit it!

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                            EIR is a DISASTER. Changed from Virgin media to Eir cos it was way cheaper and had bt sports and eir sports included. Broadband and phone fine. TV is shit. Its on a stream basically so constantly freezing. During a game at like 8pm expect it to freeze about 10 times cos everyone using the internet at same time. Had technicians out twice and multiple calls no good.

Changing to sky - getting tv + sky sports Hd bundle + boxsets and two boxes for €61. Keeping broadband and phone with Eir as they give the codes for bt sports and eir sport to get on sky digital if you have them for broadband.
                                                                                                            Did i predict this in past post?

sky is a little more expensive but overall through out yr not, its all about quality what you are used to !

sky rocks tbf
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

bet its shite though, cmon admit it!

Did i predict this in past post?

sky is a little more expensive but overall through out yr not, its all about quality what you are used to !

sky rocks tbf
                                                                                                              We're have Sky been installed tomorrow but I polled my friends and no one has anything bad to say about the quality etc.

Luckily we extended our cooling off period many times with Eir so could get out without been locked into the contract. They were awful nice on the phone just shit quality. One of their call centre guys eventually levelled with me and said because its streamed on broadband they couldn't basically fix it and even though he has the option to get Eir for practically free he still wont take it. Was surprised by the honesty but I think he could see the amount of history we had gone through trying to get it fixed before getting locked into a contract. Even rang them during United v Liverpool as they asked to call when it was happening! Guess we could just be an unlucky house or whatever but if you search Eir theres load of people unhappy with it.

As you say you pay for what you get. At that Sky isnt even that much more expensive.

Also Eir doesnt have sky one, sky news or sky sports news which are all stations I would watch.

Had no problem with Virgin except they had no option to get BT or Eir Sport and also they jacked their price up after a year which I suppose is standard practice.

Comment

Last weekend of public opening for the NS/JG so i'd say they're in wind down mode although a lot quieter than peak season.

If you just want somewhere to pass an hour the roll n bowl in Port Loaise is ok. 20 euro for a lane for an hour. If you have younger ones they have a decent enough playzone thingy. Brought three 9-12 year olds bowling and threw two 4-6 year olds in the play zone for an hour the other day, all enjoyed it while I sat back with a coffee and read the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                  We're have Sky been installed tomorrow but I polled my friends and no one has anything bad to say about the quality etc.

Luckily we extended our cooling off period many times with Eir so could get out without been locked into the contract. They were awful nice on the phone just shit quality. One of their call centre guys eventually levelled with me and said because its streamed on broadband they couldn't basically fix it and even though he has the option to get Eir for practically free he still wont take it. Was surprised by the honesty but I think he could see the amount of history we had gone through trying to get it fixed before getting locked into a contract. Even rang them during United v Liverpool as they asked to call when it was happening! Guess we could just be an unlucky house or whatever but if you search Eir theres load of people unhappy with it.

As you say you pay for what you get. At that Sky isnt even that much more expensive.

Also Eir doesnt have sky one, sky news or sky sports news which are all stations I would watch.

Had no problem with Virgin except they had no option to get BT or Eir Sport and also they jacked their price up after a year which I suppose is standard practice.

or SKY ATLANTIC

welcome back
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Sky beats everything. Bought myself a new TV for the new house. Sky Q On the way. Sky Engineer lives accross the road and said he will hook everything up once we move in. Ultra HD sports here I come.
                                                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                      Sky beats everything. Bought myself a new TV for the new house. Sky Q On the way. Sky Engineer lives accross the road and said he will hook everything up once we move in. Ultra HD sports here I come.
                                                                                                                      Just don't look for a new remote off the cunce.

If it's shit I'll fuck it back at them and move fully to Virgin.

Jack's from Wexford though, that's probably why it's shit.

Comment

We were having a bbq during the summer and the dog was begging like a lunatic. I said go away lola you retard and was duly told off by herself for swearing in front of our 2 year old. Fair enough.

About 10 minutes later the young fella picked up a bit of sausage and was holding it just out of the dogs reach. Herself said don't tease the dog so he flicked it down to her and said here ya go retard. A gas man. Like sponges though.

Comment

Fuck this sky love in, cunce looking for 2quid extra a month for their basic package because they spunked too much money on football rights

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X