X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
      Dobby, its been 2 years since you found my jacket & headphones.

Happy anniversary m8.
      You're 3 days early m8 still use the headphones you left for me regularly. Ty

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Is there not something called a Redbook / Bluebook something like that? The thing that car dealers use to price cars. Might be just a US thing.
          Yeah I was looking for something like that but blue book Ireland seems to be about hotels

Comment

Thursday night is it?

Only one thing for it. Cow and Wine please.

Comment

Yes I know that's two things.

Comment

Eating medium cow meself

Comment

We performed our favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, "America", for Paul Simon at the Polar Music Prize Award Ceremony. The ceremony took place at the Concert H...

Comment

The desperation in the last verse is spine tingling, always has been.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Going on holiday tomorrow and got a notification that my flight to the US was cancelled. Checked the airline page, nothing. Checked the airport departures page and sure enough there it said cancelled. Rang United who said that it wasn't cancelled so I was really annoyed and hopeful at the same time. Seems to have been a false alarm though and anywhere it said cancelled is now changed to scheduled again. Not sure what happened there, but as long as it actually goes I don't mind.

Comment

Brother won best thesis of the year at graduartion.Fourth of these under the belt. Leiden is like a fairy tale. Some lad with a sword walking around handing out degrees. Some room where every student never has signed the wall, pretty cool

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 27-10-16, 18:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          Brother won best thesis of the year at graduartion.Fourth of these under the belt. Leiden is like a fairy tale

See if you can get a Hommel bier. Thank me later.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Must say, although I have consistently labelled Hilary as a weak candidate, she just gave a great speech in North Carolina.

Some contrast with Trump's inarticulate boorishness.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              Going on holiday tomorrow and got a notification that my flight to the US was cancelled. Checked the airline page, nothing. Checked the airport departures page and sure enough there it said cancelled. Rang United who said that it wasn't cancelled so I was really annoyed and hopeful at the same time. Seems to have been a false alarm though and anywhere it said cancelled is now changed to scheduled again. Not sure what happened there, but as long as it actually goes I don't mind.
                              That plane is going down anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                Next time you think someone did something bad or stupid - send them this vidvery very bad - no duh state dept
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                  @Emmet: found your bright shiny pad yet?
                                  lol

herself has put an offer in on a 'perfect' place today 'with one small issue'.

Issue? - says I

"Well, the shower is over the bath, and the ceiling is quite low there, but the guy fitting the new floor measured it for me and it's 68 inches from the bath to the ceiling. I tried it and I fit fine. Will you fit?"

I am no giant, though also not a midget. 2 years of bowed showers here we come.

Comment

Shower issue sorted.

SPOILER
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Think that photo is bigger than the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Shower issue sorted.

SPOILER
                                        I got one of them today. Small website innit.

Comment

Comment

Just waiting to get my tickets for the Lions, they go on sale in 3 hours. I think I'll get the Blues and Maori All Blacks.
                                            I missed the third test vs Australia the other day but did bump into a few of the Argentinian players the other week in the gym.
                                            I've entered all the ballots for the All Blacks using a few email addresses but they're suppose to be incredibly hard to get, hopefully get one, preferably Auckland.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                              Brother won best thesis of the year at graduartion.Fourth of these under the belt. Leiden is like a fairy tale. Some lad with a sword walking around handing out degrees. Some room where every student never has signed the wall, pretty cool

Is he available to hire? Really hating my thesis 'journey' so far.

Comment

Yeah don't do it 5star m8. R.I.P

Comment

The P stands for pieces.UL

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                    Just waiting to get my tickets for the Lions, they go on sale in 3 hours. I think I'll get the Blues and Maori All Blacks.
                                                    I missed the third test vs Australia the other day but did bump into a few of the Argentinian players the other week in the gym.
                                                    I've entered all the ballots for the All Blacks using a few email addresses but they're suppose to be incredibly hard to get, hopefully get one, preferably Auckland.
                                                    I priced up the Trevor Brennon tour a few weeks ago, way out of my price range. One for the bucket list maybe and do 6 weeks over there.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      Must say, although I have consistently labelled Hilary as a weak candidate, she just gave a great speech in North Carolina.

Some contrast with Trump's inarticulate boorishness.
                                                      Getting that same feeling of dread as I had in the weeks before Brexit. Look at that the behaviour in those WSOP episodes; all the seemingly civilised articulate reasonable Americans show themselves to be pig ignorant rabble when the pressure comes on.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I got one of them today. Small website innit.
                                                        Young fellow had operations on his Achilles a few years ago to lengthen them, subsequently was in plaster for 6 weeks each time.

He got a B&Q bucket upside down with a towel on top to sit on, none of those fancy stools.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I priced up the Trevor Brennon tour a few weeks ago, way out of my price range. One for the bucket list maybe and do 6 weeks over there.
                                                          Well I'm living in Auckland the past 2 months, I wouldn't be going otherwise. I wouldn't be a huge fan by any means but it would be ridiculous not to go to as many games as possible while I'm here.

Comment

anyone here have one of these? thoughts for watching movies type thing

Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5548426
                                                              Google Cardboard

Around 15 bucks, will end up in the bottom of a drawer same as the 100 euro one.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Young fellow had operations on his Achilles a few years ago to lengthen them, subsequently was in plaster for 6 weeks each time.

He got a B&Q bucket upside down with a towel on top to sit on, none of those fancy stools.
                                                                Got it for me da. Has no hip while they blast the infection they gave him 10 years ago out. Then a new hip.

All goes well it'll be Hip Hip Hooray m8

Comment

Got it for me da. Has no hip while they blast the infection they gave him 10 years ago out. Then a new hip.

All goes well it'll be Hip Hip Hooray m8
                                                                  Are the cunce lookin for the infection back now m8 ? Things really are tight coming to end of year with the HSE.

Get well soon MR.CHDog.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Google Cardboard

Around 15 bucks, will end up in the bottom of a drawer same as the 100 euro one.

have it got too late lol
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

have it got too late lol
                                                                      Ill give you 15 for it in Jan.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Nissan must have got some deal from May. Would have to be some sort of a guarantee on future European sales that hedges against tariffs. You'd have to admire the kind of Dunkirk spirit at play, dunno if it will be enough in the long run but the general determination to make the best of a bad lot is impressive.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I want everything off this site, getting paid monthly a pain in the hole.

some damage done today !

Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Getting that same feeling of dread as I had in the weeks before Brexit. Look at that the behaviour in those WSOP episodes; all the seemingly civilised articulate reasonable Americans show themselves to be pig ignorant rabble when the pressure comes on.
                                                                            Have you ever played with William Kassouf? Mother Theresa would let the mask slip after a tilting by that lad. He's the ubertroll.
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is there anything good to be said for Fitbits or are they just trinkets?

About to make an attempt at fixing myself and in the tooling up stage

ohh and have smart watches come and gone?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  We claim Nathan Carter, fair trade imo.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

If she's Irish then why didn't she wear green in the boxing.

Comment

God knows where she's from.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Went to see Michael Harding tonight at the Civic theatre in Tallaght, was really enjoyable, felt like I immersed myself in culture. It's quite a joy to listen to him talk those slow, well pronounced Cavan accented words.
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Anyone watching Channel Zero on SyFy ? 3 episodes in and all kinds of cra cra, very X-filesish.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Raise...all in.

Never heard this version before, wowsers.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Is there anyone here who would have a decent knowledge of the second-hand car market and would be able to give a ballpark value based on make/model/year/mileage?

I'm just looking for a vague idea of what my wagon might be worth...
                                                                                              I used redbook here. I'd have thought there was an irish equivalent

Get the boyfriends name tattood on your face? No bother you still get the same vote as everyone else.
                                                                                              Her boyfriend Ryan Wibberley, a 23-year-old tattoo artist who goes by the name Wibbo, claims he has persuaded 39 ex-girlfriends to get his name tattooed on them.

Dafuq?

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5548426
                                                                                              You should try it with The Butterfly Effect 3D.

Comment

That seems to be a directory of marketing companies here unfortunately. At least the bluebook pointed out a few hotels that look nice!

Comment

Is there not something called a Redbook / Bluebook something like that? The thing that car dealers use to price cars. Might be just a US thing.
                                                                                                  The US one is Kelly Blue Book and it's all online (and also in book for for dealers), it's a great tool which I use quite a bit.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Yeah I was looking for something like that but blue book Ireland seems to be about hotels
                                                                                                  There is a book in Ireland but it's only for subscribers and you have to be a car dealer to subscribe.
                                                                                                  We used to get a new book every month for each salesperson when I was working in a main dealer in Dublin a few years ago.
                                                                                                  Have you tried CBG valuation?

I still have contacts in the business if you really want a valuation but to be honest with you the book values are open to enough of a margin that you should be able to figure it out.
                                                                                                  Why do you need such an accurate valuation? You selling or trading it in?

Comment

2 suicides in 2 days around me. Small place. Knew one of them.

The brain can get sick too. If you feel like shit, talk to a doctor m8s. Can be fixed.

Comment

I'm far from a Clare Daly fan but this judge seems like a power hungry prick. http://www.irishtimes.com/news/polit...kKKG2M.twitter

Comment

@keane, why do you need a valuation? If trying to sell it just pitch it a bit below what's on carzone and reduce the price weekly until it sells. Bear in mind 99%of stuff for sale on carzone is only still 'for sale' on the basis it's overpriced at present.

Comment

The brain can get sick too. If you feel like shit, talk to a doctor m8s. Can be fixed.
                                                                                                          Wise words.

Comment

Friday Quiz Time.

Easy one this week. Simply name the man in this Photo

SPOILER

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                Friday Quiz Time.

Easy one this week. Simply name the man in this Photo

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Tom Hanks
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Nah that photo is definitely
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Bill Murray
                                                                                                                  . I can see why some would think the above answer but definitely this one
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ya I would've said Tom Hanks at first but since it's a golf event it's Bill Murray.

Good quizzing

Comment

...

Comment

A very delicate subject but it's not always that simple Chad. Sometimes talking can seem like the hardest thing in the world to do even tho it's not. I've lost m8s to suicide and the only thing we hope is that whatever they were trying to deal with got so bad that they think they're in a better place now.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X