This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Just had a nose at your results Paul, wp, that's great running.

Did you make changes to your lifestyle lately to improve like you've done?
    The use of the word "We" is all you need to know imo.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Unsettling that I'm more offended with the Flintstones being used to promote a bank. than I was with their earlier cigarette promos

This old tv commercial is totally unbelievable! In the Flintstones' first season on ABC, the original sponsor was Winston Cigarettes. If they tried this toda...
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Tremendous support gonna be great GREAT gonna be tremendous great wonderful support
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
          Good time to head over the border for alcohol/electronics
          Or bathrooms. FML priced out iof it for 2 huge jobs.

Comment

What a rabbit hole.

Pictures and song not mine all credit for those go to the rightful owners.

Over farming created this unnatural disaster, led me to ken Burns which led me to The Central Park Five.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Now they have some Howard stern interviews,last bit is funny tbh
              In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
              "My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
              "By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
              "She's beautiful," responds Trump.
              "Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
              "Yeah," says Trump.

On women's ages
              In his interviews with Stern, Trump discussed leaving women after a certain age and dating younger women.
              In a 2002 appearance, Trump calls 30 "a perfect age."
              "Until she's 35," a co-host interjects.
              "What is it at 35? It's called check-out time," Trump responds.

In a 2006 interview, Stern asks Trump, "Do you think you could now be banging 24-year-olds?"
              "Oh, absolutely," Trump says.
              "Would you do it?," asks Stern.
              "I'd have no problem," Trump said.
              Stern then asked Trump if he has an age limit.
              "No, I have no age — I mean, I have age limit. I don't want to be like Congressman Foley, with, you know, 12-year-olds."

Comment

I would be horsing on the Donald more so now....makes the bloke normal...
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Don't think McCain was ever voting Trump.
                  He's only a war hero because he got captured.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just watched Gone Girl for the first time.

Excellent portrayal of the average woman imo.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      The use of the word "We" is all you need to know imo.
                      lol, took me a minute
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

5am main event for UFC in Manchester, that's gotta be a tough one for fighters to prep for.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Arnie taking the high ground

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            5am main event for UFC in Manchester, that's gotta be a tough one for fighters to prep for.
                            Lots come over jet lagged so can easily adjust. Just about all of them are good at adjusting and sleeping at the right times to be ready. The weight cut would of been hard mentally but they all made it except an English lad who shouldn't be cutting as much as he does.

I'm just glad they still think nothing of the meh card PPV for mini PPV profit at European times in Britain and Irelands stadiums. Even Sweden and Germany would sell out stadiums for average cards.

Comment

The 'recommended for you' frame on youtube is always a bit disconcerting when you realise you were a bit drunk the last time you were on the site and don't really recall your thought process. 8 different versions of The Bangles 'Eternal Flame' is what I've been presented with tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                quite easy id imagine hardly sprung on them. suprise your fighting at 5am? most have to fly to venues the day before .maybe if its reference to their age. I like bisping he has a mouth on him and no confidence in his abilities at all he was more suprised than me when rockhold has a glass chin. regardless what he said after.

in other news i was stung by a wasp at night time in ireland in october....... does that mean anything. probably not

Comment

chidog only watches the mcgregor cards pretends he follows ufc. form set on chelsea bandwagoner

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                    Worse again on the Saturday morning of an international break weekend. Long day ahead
                                    Yup. 23 hours later and only hitting the hay. Least i have a nice glass trophy and a few bob for shipping the tourney in the Green Isle.

Told her i'd mind the kids Sunday to get out today so we go again in a couple of hours....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Have four different pills to take after a root canal thing last Monday. Three of them taste rather like effervescent candy, but then there is a strongish painkiller called Tramadol that tastes horrific. All just made sense now as realised the other pills are rather harmless antibiotics and anti-inflamatory meds, but guess Tramadol tastes horrible on purpose so a kid who takes it accidentally will spit it out. Presume that's a general pattern. (a) kinda smart, (b) #mildlyinteresting
                                      The title of the show should tell you all you need to know about Tramadol!

*ps don't die due to this post!
                                      Last edited by Guest; 09-10-16, 03:53. Reason: *special Hitch edit!... You know I now edit posts just for the sake of it Hitch right!?

Comment

Bisping has a third eye opening on his cheekbone. Fun fight!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Fuck me, just in door, awake so deside to watch fight, tune in for 5:00 fight just in time for end of first

SPOILER
                                            Heavy fucking hands gonna heavy fucking hands

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                              Bisping has a third eye opening on his cheekbone. Fun fight!
                                              Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                              Fuck me, just in door, awake so deside to watch fight, tune in for 5:00 fight just in time for end of first

SPOILER
                                              Heavy fucking hands gonna heavy fucking hands
                                              Was gonna have Bisping to win in round 3 @10/1 but busy and missed...

Lets see

Comment

Someone getting KO'd here surely

Comment

Bisping probably 2 rounds down too despite winning 90% of the fight.

Comment

Bisping probably 2 rounds down too despite winning 90% of the fight.
                                                    reckon his face is broke, side of his face is all kinds of the wrong colour

Comment

keep kicking him in the balls

Comment

49-46 judge clearly out on the lash beforehand

Comment

crowd seemed bit shit too. sold out but not like bisping had much fans. dead atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                            crowd seemed bit shit too. sold out but not like bisping had much fans. dead atmosphere
                                                            What do you expect? It was in England. It's 5.30am.

Comment

Pickett needs to retire or go fight on an easier promotion

Lovely hands and all but
                                                              Last time I saw him he looked old and done
                                                              this time no different

Comment

Its manchester
                                                                They been on de drink since 5
                                                                They been on de drugs since 9

Comment

im well aware of that but wouldnt you factor that in when going. it sold out fast enough apparently. why go to a event if u want to have a nap. pussies

Comment

Can't believe the amount of absolute idiots out there throwing money at amazon for amazon echo. Ffs. Dim the llights yourself you lazy cunts it's not worth it
                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 09-10-16, 08:04.

Comment

Won't be long before it's impossible to buy a kitchen appliance that doesn't snitch on you

Comment

Have decided I'm gonna win 9k today and finally be up for 2016.

I have 2 months to chase 8k, my best hope here
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have four different pills to take after a root canal thing last Monday. Three of them taste rather like effervescent candy, but then there is a strongish painkiller called Tramadol that tastes horrific. All just made sense now as realised the other pills are rather harmless antibiotics and anti-inflamatory meds, but guess Tramadol tastes horrible on purpose so a kid who takes it accidentally will spit it out. Presume that's a general pattern. (a) kinda smart, (b) #mildlyinteresting
                                                                          Careful with that one. I for one ended up in hospital over it and it was in newspapers yesterday about a string of deaths with it. If I took it again it would kill me. Went into anaphylactic shock with it. Fortunately for me I was in The Doctor's surgery when it happened!

Watch for feelings of dizzyness etc. The first time I had no idea why I felt so bad, Tony carried me into the surgery and my BP was soooo low, considering I had high bp at the time it was scary. They thought it was Difene causing it. Vomited for a whole day. Was a few months later I took the tramadol again and ended up having a 36 hour stay in the local hospital.

Comment

Pickett needs to retire or go fight on an easier promotion

Lovely hands and all but
                                                                            Last time I saw him he looked old and done
                                                                            this time no different
                                                                            Just finished watching it all. Pretty sure Pickett said he was retiring after the last fight, hopefully he does this time . Hendo should have retired ages ago. Even I could take his kicks at this stage, although that right hand is still a thing of beauty. Bisping is still rubbish, a lucky journeyman is all he is. Couldn't even finish a way passed it hendo.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    Pray for emmet
                                                                                    1 GBP =
                                                                                    1.11011EUR
                                                                                    British Pound
                                                                                    1 GBP = 1.11011 EUR
                                                                                    ↔Euro
                                                                                    1 EUR = 0.900811 GBP
                                                                                    More like pray for Denny

Comment

Can you not upload money to BetBright any other way than with a CC? I was gonna do that accum Dougie posted with that offer which was posted here a few days ago but I can't find any options other than CC to upload money.

Opr

Comment

Jesus. Layed 20k off on trump there on bf, and it was clipped. Instantly. Someone's more bullish on Trump than the bbv.

Comment

This is rather convincing (to me anyway) for anyone who drank the koolaid suggesting that google was manipulating search results in favour of Hilary back when she was up against Bernie.

tl;dr ALL autocompletes are designed to suggest positive rather than negative associations

Was bizarre that even normally sensible people on here (e.g. tar) seemed to genuinely buy into the idea that google were actually manipulating search results against bernie.
                                                                                          Tested this out , number one autocomplete for Adolf hitler ev... is Adolf Hitler events. Ffs did google get taken over by upworthy recently?
                                                                                          Jeffrey dahmer c... gives me Jeffrey dahmer Christian? So they have made autocomplete stupider ,hardly something to boast about

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                            Best ice cube ever.i have one of these and they're awesome! on sale

SPOILER

death star ice cube
                                                                                            Have you seen anything similar in a Hogworts or HarryPotter related theme?

Comment

QUOTE=Opr;998228]Can you not upload money to BetBright any other way than with a CC? I was gonna do that accum Dougie posted with that offer which was posted here a few days ago but I can't find any options other than CC to upload money.

Opr[/QUOTE]

I noticed this with skybet lately. The cost of payment processors on the operators is pretty big so I can understand the decision.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Kay burleys dream of getting to cover the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust one step closer to reality
                                                                                                Russia deploys nuclear-capable Iskander missiles in its Kaliningrad region bordering Poland and Lithuania.

Russia has deployed nuclear-capable Iskander missiles in its western-most region, Kaliningrad, which borders on Nato members Poland and Lithuania.
                                                                                                Poland said the development was of the "highest concern", adding it was monitoring the situation.

Comment

Got a pub quiz answer on Thursday because Die Hard.

...benefits of a television education.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 09-10-16, 12:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                    Jesus. Layed 20k off on trump there on bf, and it was clipped. Instantly. Someone's more bullish on Trump than the bbv.
                                                                                                    Let it ride

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                      Just finished watching it all. Pretty sure Pickett said he was retiring after the last fight, hopefully he does this time . Hendo should have retired ages ago. Even I could take his kicks at this stage, although that right hand is still a thing of beauty. Bisping is still rubbish, a lucky journeyman is all he is. Couldn't even finish a way passed it hendo.
                                                                                                      Ya hendo's legs crazy skinny looking for a pro fighter, looks like an ex sportsman

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          Just had a nose at your results Paul, wp, that's great running.

Did you make changes to your lifestyle lately to improve like you've done?
                                                                                                          Only changed a few things around since taking up the ol' Park runs:

1) I used to go to the gym 3/4 times a week and focus on lightish weights, I now do a few 4k or 5k runs at moderate pace instead only only bother with the gym once a week
                                                                                                          2) As I've gotten faster, I position myself up near the top runners at the start of each run; I probably was giving up 30+ seconds when I first started Parkrunning by starting in the middle of the pack and getting blocked/delayed by slower folk!

I'm not sure I'll ever do sub 20 but would be thrilled if I managed it! We'll have to organise an IPB Parkrun someday; or would that be the ultimate signal the poker degen origins of the community have been lost?

Comment

adolf hitler h...

gives height, haircut, and house. holocaust comes in a distant fourth.
                                                                                                            Just typed in Stalin and gulag pops up without even typing in G,clear bias there

Comment

...

Comment

Ya hendo's legs crazy skinny looking for a pro fighter, looks like an ex sportsman
                                                                                                                and his neck is so stiff, he can't even turn it without turning his whole body. That guy for all intents and purposes is broken, and almost unfortunately, his right hand isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  Have you seen anything similar in a Hogworts or HarryPotter related theme?
                                                                                                                  found a few harry potter lolipop moulds, but nothing as epic as that ice cube unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                    Only changed a few things around since taking up the ol' Park runs:

1) I used to go to the gym 3/4 times a week and focus on lightish weights, I now do a few 4k or 5k runs at moderate pace instead only only bother with the gym once a week
                                                                                                                    2) As I've gotten faster, I position myself up near the top runners at the start of each run; I probably was giving up 30+ seconds when I first started Parkrunning by starting in the middle of the pack and getting blocked/delayed by slower folk!

I'm not sure I'll ever do sub 20 but would be thrilled if I managed it! We'll have to organise an IPB Parkrun someday; or would that be the ultimate signal the poker degen origins of the community have been lost?
                                                                                                                    I'd be up for that anyway. Yep, I've learnt where to position myself at the start too, it's really surprising how much time you can give up alright by starting too far back.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

What times are ye both doing?
                                                                                                                          I'm hovering around 24mins, pb is 23:56 with sub 22 the target.

Paul is 20 seconds away from a sub 20 which is phenomenal.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X