• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    @MrsFD link doesn't work?
    Here you go Hitch!

Comment

It does indeed look over. Grabbing pussy seems to be America's don't pass go line.
      He really is struggling

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Ah Jaysus Trump.

I wonder though how many supporters he actually loses on this. I've lost count of how many things he's done that would have killed other candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          Ah Jaysus Trump.

I wonder though how many supporters he actually loses on this. I've lost count of how many things he's done that would have killed other candidates.
          I think we have hit peak Trump. Stuff that worked in a crowded GOP prmary when all he had to do was grab the Angry White Man vote just doesn't wash in the presidential race.

Did like his tactic of trying to turn Pussygrabgate around on Bill though.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Also Denny, there is almost certainly worse stuff out there on him if needed.

I'm quite sure the Clinton campaign has a boxful of Willie Horton equivalents!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              I think we have hit peak Trump. Stuff that worked in a crowded GOP prmary when all he had to do was grab the Angry White Man vote just doesn't wash in the presidential race.

Did like his tactic of trying to turn Pussygrabgate around on Bill though.
              Yeah his apology was very good.

Comment

Browse news and career advice from the financial services, investment banking, fintech industry. Get expert insight into what it's like to work in finance.

Does this matter? Do people care that junior bankers in London have taken a huge pay cut when their compensation is calibrated in other currencies? Probably not, but they probably should. – In divisions like M&A, around 45% of London employees are non -British. The lower sterling falls, the more that young French, German and Italian bankers who want to earn and save in London with a view to retiring in their home countries are going to reconsider working in the City.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Also Denny, there is almost certainly worse stuff out there on him if needed.

I'm quite sure the Clinton campaign has a boxful of Willie Horton equivalents!
                  Just hope there's no Hitler-esque sex scandals.

Comment

Bah, 9 secs off the PB last week, 8 secs off it today. Think I've hit the peak of what my current fitness level can achieve. May have to cut out those Fri night beers
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Any thoughts on betting in individual states?
                      Obviously most likely result at this stage is that each will hold their ~20 slam dunks and that Hillary takes enough of the swings for an unimpressive victory.

However I think its possible he implodes enough for it to veer to landslide and then some of Trumps safe states might come into play. Though a lot of these she is still only 3/1 or 4/1 for which is boring. Looking at the bigger scalps my betting eyes keep turning to Louisiana which is in Trumps top 10 safest seats, has voted red 4 in a row, and in my head is full of stereotypical rednecks who should love him. And what little opinion polls there are in such an unimportant state put him a comfortable 10pts ahead.

But on the other hand Louisiana did vote for Bill twice, and only last year they elected a Dem governor. And more importantly Hillarys price of
                      SPOILER
                      33/1
                      means it's a bit of a punt to nothing.

Any others?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        Bah, 9 secs off the PB last week, 8 secs off it today. Think I've hit the peak of what my current fitness level can achieve. May have to cut out those Fri night beers

Looks like progress to me! PB to be matched in 7 weeks and beaten in 8. Gogogo

Comment

Great version.

OCMS join Gillian and David Rawlings for an encore at St Lukes in London. This was broadcast on BBC4
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Metallica's Enter Sandman changed to the Bluegrass Genre. To purchase this CD, visit http://ironhorsebluegrass.com/products-page/For more info on Iron Hors...
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              We make our own entertainment here pal !

Your up...

edit, i have opened another bottle and everyone knows its gona be Bruce from me, so dont do him.
                              Did you take a nap?

Comment

these are the guys i most want to see live these days

© 2013 WMG "Movement and Location" from Who's Feeling Young Now? Director: Danny ClinchWebsite: http://punchbrothers.comFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/Pun...

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      Any thoughts on betting in individual states?
                                      Obviously most likely result at this stage is that each will hold their ~20 slam dunks and that Hillary takes enough of the swings for an unimpressive victory.

However I think its possible he implodes enough for it to veer to landslide and then some of Trumps safe states might come into play. Though a lot of these she is still only 3/1 or 4/1 for which is boring. Looking at the bigger scalps my betting eyes keep turning to Louisiana which is in Trumps top 10 safest seats, has voted red 4 in a row, and in my head is full of stereotypical rednecks who should love him. And what little opinion polls there are in such an unimportant state put him a comfortable 10pts ahead.

But on the other hand Louisiana did vote for Bill twice, and only last year they elected a Dem governor. And more importantly Hillarys price of
                                      SPOILER
                                      33/1
                                      means it's a bit of a punt to nothing.

Any others?
                                      Her VP pick is from there also.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

@laz making any progress with the weight gain, or did you ever put any more thought into it?
                                        I'm definitely eating better, biggest change is having breakfast every day but no real gain yet. Will take a while I suppose.

Comment

I'm definitely eating better, biggest change is having breakfast every day but no real gain yet. Will take a while I suppose.
                                          Drinking much milk? Few pints of it a week and you'll see the weight on.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The other guy in trump vid is George Ws first cousin,comes across as a right lickarse. He'll do well to hold onto his current job

Comment

Leinster starting well in this, Ringrose definitely has that X factor. Munster look a bit pedestrian by contrast but early days, could be an ugly scoreline.

Comment

Good use of the BBV tbf

Comment

The 'derbyness' of this game is dead imo.

Playing in an echoey stadium, both teams fairly shite.

meh

Comment

Dinner. http://i.imgur.com/cxo0ITY.gifv
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Some of those look rather fantastic premises. Lethal Weapon, fck yeah!
                                                          i wouldnt say they are masterpieces, but they'll do when not being able to sleep.

Comment

Some classy stuff leading up to that try
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Curchill Wow!

What was it someone said about him...' he doesn't look like any mile and a half horse I've seen before but then he doesn't look like any horse I've seen before '
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                Where you buying the ribs? Any decent butcher I assume?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    Where you buying the ribs? Any decent butcher I assume?
                                                                    got 3 decent racks of baby back for about 8 euro in buckleys in town
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Bisping KO round 3 for live sweats.

Was out until 7am this morning and slept until about 4pm today so body clock well adjusted.

Comment

Kinnegar's Rust Bucket Rye Ale has just got to be the nut beer.

Comment

New S7 charging up ahead of maiden voyage.

4GB of RAM. I've bought servers with less.

Comment

RNC putting a pause on all production/distribution of Trump materials. It ends here.
                                                                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

After months and months of stagnation I've been making good Parkrun progress recently, beaten my PB a few weeks in a row now - just stick with it and you'll be surprised and thrilled when the times start coming down! Number 49 in the bag today, hopefully hit the elusive 50 Parkruns next week. Where is your home run Conor? We're in Shanganagh most weeks, or Knocknacarra in G-town.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                RNC putting a pause on all production/distribution of Trump materials. It ends here.
                                                                                You actually couldn't make this shit up.

Comment

So basically Trump is running as an Independent now.

The debate tomorrow night is going to be car-crash tv.

Comment

Soon to be ex-Mrs Donald J Trump v3.0:

Sky News
                                                                                    #DonaldTrump's wife Melania has called remarks he made about women in a video "unacceptable and offensive"

and she has accepted his apology
                                                                                    ac
                                                                                    :

Comment

...

Comment

Pray for emmet
                                                                                        1 GBP =
                                                                                        1.11011EUR
                                                                                        British Pound
                                                                                        1 GBP = 1.11011 EUR
                                                                                        ↔Euro
                                                                                        1 EUR = 0.900811 GBP
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                          Pray for emmet
                                                                                          1 GBP =
                                                                                          1.11011EUR
                                                                                          British Pound
                                                                                          1 GBP = 1.11011 EUR
                                                                                          ↔Euro
                                                                                          1 EUR = 0.900811 GBP
                                                                                          Good time to head over the border for alcohol/electronics

Comment

Hope we get to the debate tomorrow tbh.he owes us one last live car crash meltdown spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                              Hope we get to the debate tomorrow tbh.he owes us one last live car crash meltdown spectacular
                                                                                              WTF happens if he quits?

Early voting has already started.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                Pray for emmet
                                                                                                1 GBP =
                                                                                                1.11011EUR
                                                                                                British Pound
                                                                                                1 GBP = 1.11011 EUR
                                                                                                ↔Euro
                                                                                                1 EUR = 0.900811 GBP
                                                                                                I am mentally prepared for parity. It kicks my savings in the dick. Repeatedly. But I have bought the mental Cup.

Comment

Grab her by the pussy.

And this is what outrages people.

A private conversation between 2 guys on a bus. What he has said in his public speeches are so much worse.

This time of "we demand to be outraged" is outrageous.

I would vote for the guy after this because he doesn't deserve to lose votes because of this !
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

45% of city workers are EU (think that's the number). Presumably they'll all be clamouring for more pay to keep them in the UK, so maybe compensating pay raises might start arriving?
                                                                                                        Probably should have angled for more uplift.

Comment

Mexicans, Muslims were never voting Trump, so it didn't seem to matter what he said.
                                                                                                          Were many of them ever voting for a Woman? Still think he can win if he'd just commit and whip his dick out in a debate.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                              Probably should have angled for more uplift.
                                                                                                              Don't limit this advice to currency swings imo.

Comment

Why would Mexicans not vote for a woman?
                                                                                                                More or less meant anyone. The history of female American Presidents isn't great

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                    After months and months of stagnation I've been making good Parkrun progress recently, beaten my PB a few weeks in a row now - just stick with it and you'll be surprised and thrilled when the times start coming down! Number 49 in the bag today, hopefully hit the elusive 50 Parkruns next week. Where is your home run Conor? We're in Shanganagh most weeks, or Knocknacarra in G-town.
                                                                                                                    Hey Paul, I run in Griffeen Lucan, it's a two lap course, really nice, a couple of bridges and a small bit of woodland. Really great group of regulars too.

Yeah, I know I can do better, really looking forward to busting through that pb, it's such a great feeling.

Comment

McCain has said he won't vote for Trump.

Somebody needs to seize the day here. Paul Ryan?

Comment

Have four different pills to take after a root canal thing last Monday. Three of them taste rather like effervescent candy, but then there is a strongish painkiller called Tramadol that tastes horrific. All just made sense now as realised the other pills are rather harmless antibiotics and anti-inflamatory meds, but guess Tramadol tastes horrible on purpose so a kid who takes it accidentally will spit it out. Presume that's a general pattern. (a) kinda smart, (b) #mildlyinteresting
                                                                                                                        Why the fuck are you tasting pills? Maybe I'm missing somethinng, but I always thought drugs were put in pill form so that you could bypass your mouth, and get them into your stomach.

Comment

Just had a nose at your results Paul, wp, that's great running.

Did you make changes to your lifestyle lately to improve like you've done?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X