Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    ah dude...
    Why bro?
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      Field hockey goal from Ireland
      Was just saying that!

I don't think I've ever seen a soccer goal scored in that manner before.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Why bro?
        There are other ways
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just ditched Sky TV and Virgin BB for Eir's bundle. Gone from €115 pm to €70 and it includes the eir and BT sport channels.

Hope the interface is good.
          ugh you are gonna be so sorry, u have a 14 day cooling off period, please take it!

edit too late now , they have line taken and u be without BB for ages bar u go back to UPC for BB and a good sky tv deal
          Last edited by SatNav; 06-10-16, 20:25.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Out cold.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Robbie Brady out cold and McClean decides to slap him on the head...
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                  ugh you are gonna be so sorry, u have a 14 day cooling off period, please take it!

edit too late now , they have line taken and u be without BB for ages bar u go back to UPC for BB and a good sky tv deal
                  Can I ask why?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                    Can I ask why?
                    BB runs TV, not a lot of channels, billing is a huge issue , have customers at least twice a week coming to stand with billing issues. they start off on one price then goes up just out of the blue.

i love to see Eir customers coming to see me
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      Well, first week over minding the little ones. Wife just dropped me to the pub. Poker and match tonight was at least something to get me through the last 4 days. Fillet steak and some Rioja till then....
                      I assume the last winner in Ayr paid for all this then

Comment

Kilkenny/Carlow drug dealer rate must be about 35%

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1006/822...arlow-arrests/

Kilkenny/Carlow drug dealer rate must be about 35%
                          Gardaí discovered a cannabis grow house in Castlecomer with plants worth an estimated €4,000 seized.
                          Barely enough for a loners personal usage?
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

BB runs TV, not a lot of channels, billing is a huge issue , have customers at least twice a week coming to stand with billing issues. they start off on one price then goes up just out of the blue.

From a purely technical point of view it's a redundant argument. Sky offer a superior EPG, that's really it. BB is worse (compared to cable/Siro) , pricing is comparable (once you take offers and time based discounting off the table) and the channel thing is a dead point. I have 2000+ channels on my set up and I watch little bar live events. VOD is where it is at. Sky have a leg up there purely through licensing (because the tech is piss easy, it's a plex server with logging at heart) but in a world where my 70odd year old father in law can use a media player with a flash drive, it's a race to the bottom.

I admire the hustle though
                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 06-10-16, 20:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              lots of independent analysis out there, of which the Barclay report is best. In terms of Football betting aggressiveness as measured by OR 1, 2, 3 is BV, B365, BetBright and the difference is close to negligible
                              Dont get me wrong, it's a great offer and I will likely try it out.
                              I just HATE the word "Acca"

Comment

BB runs 90% of my TV viewing as is, all the channels I watch are on it plus some that I didn't have but will watch, the rest was always unwatched shit anyway. Plus, I've signed a contract that keeps my payment static.

Comment

Do people really need Live channels beyond what's available Fo Free?

Comment

From a purely technical point of view it's a redundant argument. Sky offer a superior EPG, that's really it. BB is worse (compared to cable/Siro) , pricing is comparable (once you take offers and time based discounting off the table) and the channel thing is a dead point. I have 2000+ channels on my set up and I watch little bar live events. VOD is where it is at. Sky have a leg up there purely through licensing (because the tech is piss easy, it's a plex server with logging at heart) but in a world where my 70odd year old father in law can use a media player with a flash drive, it's a race to the bottom.

I admire the hustle though
                                    I get zero benefit from this , I can just tell you , I know for a fact he will be sorry .

I have nothing against android boxes and what not but Eir is just shit and I know that, as I hear feedback every single day.
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

BB runs 90% of my TV viewing as is, all the channels I watch are on it plus some that I didn't have but will watch, the rest was always unwatched shit anyway. Plus, I've signed a contract that keeps my payment static.
                                      yea about that....
                                      Originally posted by eir quote
                                      Monthly Payment Summary
                                      Base Price
                                      €85.00
                                      Online Savings

15 Euro off for 6 months
                                      -€15.00

Comment

Ever since Sky wouldn't replace my remote after I had given them 13 years of business I've been looking for the right deal to tell them to go fuck themselves.

Comment

Do people really need Live channels beyond what's available Fo Free?
                                          Can't understand the want for live TV other than for sports. Though was half expecting Lazare to retire early, just to watch TV full time. Gotta get the value from your €2.5k 4k panel
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Ever since Sky wouldn't replace my remote after I had given them 13 years of business I've been looking for the right deal to tell them to go fuck themselves.
                                            Since we got new Q boxes in for Demos , I have a spare one with a Game of Thrones skin on it
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

yea about that....
                                              I specifically asked that question, price is guaranteed.

Comment

I specifically asked that question, price is guaranteed.
                                                your bills will be all over the shop.......
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I get zero benefit from this , I can just tell you , I know for a fact he will be sorry .

I have nothing against android boxes and what not but Eir is just shit and I know that, as I hear feedback every single day.
                                                  Oh I know. You cannot be a great sales person without believing in the product (or truly hating the customer).
                                                  Eir's oldest problem is that they never believe their stake for biggest dog was at risk so customer service was take it or leave it. I can see that changing.

Virgin shitting the bed at every step is definitely helping all players though

Comment

Satnav needs a sky rep tag and a talk to forum.

Make it happen.

Comment

Oh I know. You cannot be a great sales person without believing in the product (or truly hating the customer).
                                                      Eir's oldest problem is that they never believe their stake for biggest dog was at risk so customer service was take it or leave it. I can see that changing.

Virgin shitting the bed at every step is definitely helping all players though
                                                      got a virgin media customer this morn paying over 120 per month for sports pack and bb

gave him new Q box ( 20 quid install , now reduced ) sports movies, 350 box sets , 90 mg BB for 109 shur he was delighted and shelly was even more delighted , massive sale

SKY Q was 249 install now 20 quid for multiple boxes, unreal offer!
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

got a virgin media customer this morn paying over 120 per month for sports pack and bb

gave him new Q box ( 20 quid install , now reduced ) sports movies, 350 box sets , 90 mg BB for 109 shur he was delighted and shelly was even more delighted , massive sale

SKY Q was 249 install now 20 quid for multiple boxes, unreal offer!

Comment

is there alcohol in that?
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

is there alcohol in that?
                                                            Goes lovely with a microwaved Malbec & Coke

Comment

Goes lovely with a microwaved Malbec & Coke
                                                              LOL currently drinking above without microwaving it obv, tesco own brand 6 pack cherry coke with 18 quid malbec

well deserved after a 93 pointer sale
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

The coverage of the UKIP story on Newsnight is class, a wonderful mixture of schadenfreude and undisguised hilarity
                                                                These arseclowns is what Cameron was so afraid of he sold our future down the river
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I need to get on to Eir in the morning.

Hello, may I have 90mg of broadband please....stat !

laughing with you satnav, not at you.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    I need to get on to Eir in the morning.

Hello, may I have 90mg of broadband please....stat !

laughing with you satnav, not at you.
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Sky Q please,feel like a rube at the best of times paying not even full price for normal sky,Q has nothing going for it

Comment

Sky Q is a load of shit. We got it in. The interface is trash

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                          Sky Q please,feel like a rube at the best of times paying not even full price for normal sky,Q has nothing going for it
                                                                          might not.... however its better than its competitors , Sky is the best out there and I stand by that statement ( for people that pay for a TV service)
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                            Sky Q is a load of shit. We got it in. The interface is trash
                                                                            its a new interface , I hated it . like anything you just got to get used to it. I am used to it now, habit is all .
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Sky murdered my hamster.

Comment

The Sky Q interface is still quite buggy.

Comment

Carter & Rokocoko tested positive for steroids apparently

http://www.lequipe.fr/Rugby/Article/...14-2016/734423

Comment

your bills will be all over the shop.......
                                                                                    From the t&c

12. Pricing advised is for the duration of the contract
                                                                                    This is a far better deal than Sky and Virgin offer. Sky is way overpriced and doesn't offer me any value, and Virgin give me 30% of what I pay for. I have eir fiber in work and it's excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                      That actually is a no brainer for anyone doing a football acca. Is it live now

Also any bonus sign up code? In a group on Facebook and I'd imagine 1% have betbright account
                                                                                      are you serious? most offer boost on accumulators and not restricted to 7/1 or above either.

what really annoys me about bookmakers is how much they advertise a moneyback special when its a free bet that you have to get on a even money shot to reclaim which is again subject to a minimum.

betbright wont gain any market share if this is considered innovation.

the last product bookies had that was considered innovation which most have adopted is cash out and that is even taking the piss when you can lay off yourself for much better return. granted the occassional lay will go wrong but vultures all the same.

kims post sounds like a added shill. weird why hey would be a fanboy of it but ok. as an offer its nothing innovative or value. why do you think every bookmakers encourages accumulators. stop at 3. and lol at they can pick the team.

Comment

For all nighters here is good stream for 1st post season game Red Sox and Indians in baseball.
                                                                                        Ortiz and cheering Boston myself

Comment

was it bet bright who tried fantasy football market before? whoever it was how did that work out. is it still going

Comment

Stop at 5 m8 its an easy game.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                              congrats nice late late goal for iceland what was the return out of your euro?

all them chelsea picks in accumulators must be fucking you up so far. betbright will want you as a customer for sure

that could be any random pic pick too? even though not a overly gloat impressive. you just gave a pic of teams thats won source could be anywhere
                                                                                              Last edited by mugsy; 07-10-16, 00:29.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                                congrats nice late late goal for iceland what was the return out of your euro?

all them chelsea picks in accumulators must be fucking you up so far. betbright will want you as a customer for sure
                                                                                                28/1 I think. Two goals after the 90th tbf but sure I knew it would happen ye know?

I'm up filthy stacks of money.

I predict deez tings.

Comment

28/1 I think. Two goals after the 90th tbf but sure I knew it would happen ye know?

I'm up filthy stacks of money.

I predict deez tings.
                                                                                                  what are you going to spend it all on? its only friday morning dont waste it all on drugs and alcohol.

Comment

what are you going to spend it all on? its only friday morning dont waste it all on drugs and alcohol.
                                                                                                    Probably donate it to charity m8, I'm not in it for the money.

Comment

fair play. dont go direct. buy some burgers/coffee. but some people have their own charities.

i have a great idea for a charity but im not sure who to pitch it to. works in my head but probably few glicthes. i dont think anybody would refuse obviously the more media behind it works better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                        One would think, however you've stated it at least a half dozen times in recent memory.
                                                                                                        You've lost me there m8.
                                                                                                        I meant that it goes with out saying that all opinions are subjective. which was the jist of the point you made.
                                                                                                        I've no idea what half dozen times you are referring to. You might be thinking of someone else. Or I might be forgetting.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...office-results

I'm curious as to what percentage of books you have read after seeing the movie, as opposed to the other way around?

Have you read any of these?
                                                                                                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...based_on_films
                                                                                                        What's the significance of the Harry Potter news-story?
                                                                                                        I read the books originally, and then seen the films. I think the books were better as they had to cut a lot out to fit 2 hours. Films make more $$$ though.

I'd usually try to read the book first, if I'm definitely planning on reading it. For example, Game of Thrones, I held off watching the series until I was ahead in the books.
                                                                                                        But I've I'm not pushed on it, I'd just watch the film to see. Like this Girl on the Train. I'm not going to bother, might watch the film on the plane.
                                                                                                        That said, there have been a few films that made me go and get the book. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas springs to mind. I'm sure there have been others.

I've read no books off that list. It's quite a short list compared to the reverse of films based on books. Especially when you take away the Star Wars/Transformers/Pirates/Comics cashing in on the film.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                          Congrats m8,

Put the loots on Mickey Gall to submit Super Sage now

Comment

fair play. dont go direct. buy some burgers/coffee. but some people have their own charities.

i have a great idea for a charity but im not sure who to pitch it to. works in my head but probably few glicthes. i dont think anybody would refuse obviously the more media behind it works better.
                                                                                                            Myself and Lottie will come on board for 66.7%
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                            Congrats m8,

Put the loots on Mickey Gall to submit Super Sage now
                                                                                                            RNC or an Armbar in round 1 m8. Hope they do a hair v hair bet for the ultimate stupid kids match up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                              For all nighters here is good stream for 1st post season game Red Sox and Indians in baseball.
                                                                                                              Ortiz and cheering Boston myself

http://hehestreams.xyz/mlb/games/b91575cec41edd23
                                                                                                              fucking hell at how good that stream is, its like ultra HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                                I assume the last winner in Ayr paid for all this then
                                                                                                                Missed that but had a good day and ended up with far more than i should on the Portman filly in the first tomorrow. Far more....

Comment

RNC or an Armbar in round 1 m8. Hope they do a hair v hair bet for the ultimate stupid kids match up.
                                                                                                                  Yeah, I'd be thinking an armbar from guard. Odds should be out soon

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Make sure you video tape yourself giving food to the homless and post it on Facebook.

If you don't post it, did it really happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To....
                                                                                                                          Not quite sure why ye should all be funding GABs dreams through your taxes, but there we go.
                                                                                                                          disturbing

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X