• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect start really

Comment

tis crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        Oh look another day for this shite one of my favourite horses got badly injured today....but are you for real?

Drugs: There is no testing in Soccer, loads of them are at it. Fact.
        Sepp Blatter
        Jack Warner
        Glazers Fucking mafia guy that owns Chelsea FFS!

FAI and Delany

When it comes to corruption money is what it is about, the most money is in soccer therefore it is inevitably the most corrupt.

/end of
        Hate to break it to you m8,Nobody cares about drugs in team sports,good thing too as rugby would also be fucked

Comment

Into away goals territory now if we can score another

Comment

Diving cunts give that Ledwanski a proper elbow

Comment

Either way we need to score again

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                Either way we need to score again
                Or Germany to lose to Georgia with this staying as is.

Okay so, we need to score again...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Grim news coming from Louth, 3 shot dead including a Garda
                  Murder suicide according to the web.
                  Dunno how the guard figured
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Good day could get better if we can score again. Surely a dodgy peno on one look. Upstairs in Nearys with a nice comfy pugh. Come on......

Comment

Ireland France Final 33/1
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                        Hate to break it to you m8,Nobody cares about drugs in team sports,good thing too as rugby would also be fucked
                        I don't care TBH and I don't consider individual use of PED's to be what I'd label corruption either.

And certainly Sepp Blatter doesn't give a fuck because some how despite spending extraordinary money on it he has managed to come up with a testing regime that found 0.07% of players positive

Comment

This is the type of match you'd have during little break at primary school.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            Murder suicide according to the web.
                            Dunno how the guard figured
                            Did Crossmaglen lose today.

No sorry thats just too trite altogether... looks like a horrible mess

Comment

McClean is a red card waiting to happen
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                Scumbag sport.

Comment

lewandowskiIRL

Comment

GFY Ray Houghton
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

If you were to take Soccer as the yardstick of 10 then I'd say about 3 or 4.
                                      I wasn't looking for a comparison to anything else just standing along on it's own how corrupt is it of a sport?
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Cliffs on what Dunphy and Houghton are saying. In a loud pub full of Polish people. Some craic.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          I wasn't looking for a comparison to anything else just standing along on it's own how corrupt is it of a sport?
                                          Not very corrupt at all and certainly not nearly as corrupt as many ill informed morons think.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                            Cliffs on what Dunphy and Houghton are saying. In a loud pub full of Polish people. Some craic.
                                            Bring Houlihan on

Comment

Why don't betfair go above 3-3 in correct score. Game is going to finish 4-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                Why don't betfair go above 3-3 in correct score. Game is going to finish 4-1.
                                                15/2 on betfair
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Who was on here saying Heaslip was past it? Jesus, he stepped up incredibly in the second half. O'Brien too.

Blew them away physically.
                                                  Who was on here over the last year saying Conor Murray wasn't up to it. Brilliant today imo.

Also, McClean will get the 'winner' tonight

Comment

David Drumm arrested in the States.

Call me cynical but I'd have far more faith in the US justice system to punish him adequately than our own. Hold onto him yanks!
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Not very corrupt at all and certainly not nearly as corrupt as many ill informed morons think.
                                                      Ah the Ted Walsh shenanigans make it very hard to defend the integrity of racing. I wouldn't bother trying!

Comment

Georgia equalise.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                          Who was on here over the last year saying Conor Murray wasn't up to it. Brilliant today imo.

Its like the Earls hate, you would swear there is a Leinster bias...
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                            Georgia equalise.
                                                            Makes zero difference to us now anyhow.

Comment

Call me cynical but I'd have far more faith in the US justice system to punish him adequately than our own. Hold onto him yanks!
                                                              I wouldn't call that cynical at all. Getting extradited to here, would be getting the get out of jail card.
                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                Makes zero difference to us now anyhow.
                                                                Now, yes...35 mins...hmmm
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Now, yes...35 mins...hmmm
                                                                  I don't understand what you mean I'm afraid.

Comment

Barney Curley says hi.
                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

keane next gs
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I don't understand what you mean I'm afraid.
                                                                        Any draw here and a draw in germany will put us and poland through ?

Obv in that scenario it means fa to us.
                                                                        Last edited by oleras; 11-10-15, 20:12.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Any draw here and a draw in germany will put us and poland through ?
                                                                          No. A draw here now and Germany lose will put us and Poland through. However, any draw in our game will put us through anyhow, so the other game doesn't matter. It would have mattered if they lost and we drew 0-0 or 1-1 but since neither are possible it doesn't matter to us, although it does to the other 2 teams.

A draw in both games now sees Poland in the playoffs, with us and Germany through.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            15/2 on betfair
                                                                            Any unquoted is not the same bet m8.

Comment

No. A draw here now and Germany lose will put us and Poland through. However, any draw in our game will put us through anyhow, so the other game doesn't matter. It would have mattered if they lost and we drew 0-0 or 1-1 but since neither are possible it doesn't matter to us, although it does to the other 2 teams.

A draw in both games now sees Poland in the playoffs, with us and Germany through.
                                                                              The man speaketh the truth

Comment

Germany to draw and Ireland 3-2 tho for first? :P
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Robbie Brady, change yer boots .

Comment

5 mins till they start shitting themselves hopefully.

Would heve taken a playoff in June anyhow so all good anyway

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Or his replacement. Obviously.

Comment

Good performance here tonight, pleasantly surprised by our lads last two games.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

shimmy hendrix to win it

Comment

lol, hamilton cheering the goal

Comment

What a miss. We could be playing till Christmas here and not score...

Comment

We don't want score too early

Comment

fucking prick lewandoski. I'd nail that cunce

Comment

That was our first shot on target.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Stevie Wonder would have sank that header, wtf.. Pro footbalers ? yer aving a laugh.

Need a 20 yard effort to deflect off somones arse.

Comment

bring on cascarino

Comment

I like this ref. He has something for us. We're getting away with durt

Comment

fk off back to bewiderland Robbie Brady. rubbish

Comment

martin o'neill out, we're headless

Comment

Ireland the plum draw in the playoffs

Comment

Some comedown. Was a nice few days all the same

Comment

Cool beans.

Has there ever been any documentary done of the bank collapses here, I wouldn't of done an awful lot of reading on the subject but would be interested in watching something about it.
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                      Barney Curley says hi.
                                                                                                                      My auld lad used to put on bets for Curley.

On one infamous occasion, just after the Yellow Sam coup, Barney rang up the house and the mother answered while trying to deal with some domestic matters.

'Is John there?'

'No, he's out. Who's that?'

'Just tell him Barney Curley called'

'Ah, would ya ever fuck off!' <phone slammed down>

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                        Cool beans.

Has there ever been any documentary done of the bank collapses here, I wouldn't of done an awful lot of reading on the subject but would be interested in watching something about it.
                                                                                                                        I don't think so - probably a few Prime Times.

What do you want to know?

Comment

All this 'we would have taken' shite every other minute. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X