This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
    Santa Monica sound perfect as only 20 mins from airport there. Where in LA are you based as cant recommend unless have idea where based.

Doesnt clock go back an hour or something this weekend?
    Not too sure about the hour. Staying near Burbank/ North Hollywood and just didn't want to drag my bag with me
    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

The clocks don't change here until the last weekend in Oct, and don't change in the US until the first weekend in November.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        This is what we've waited for, this is it boys this is war.

13.30+.
        Rory McIlroy and Thomas Pieters v Rickie Fowler and Phil Mickelson.
        Henrik Stenson and Matt Fitzpatrick v Brandt Snedeker and Brooks Koepka.
        Justin Rose and Chris Wood v Jimmy Walker and Zach Johnson.
        Sergio Garcia and Rafael Double-Barrel v Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed.
        SPOILER
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
          Not too sure about the hour. Staying near Burbank/ North Hollywood and just didn't want to drag my bag with me
          Sure just grab uber and just leave the bag in some hotel in Santa Monica, I am sure they would put it into storage for you for a couple of hours or something.

Dont really know the burbank/north hollywood area so cant help. Think there is a place in Sherman Oaks, but cant think of the name sorry.
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            The clocks don't change here until the last weekend in Oct, and don't change in the US until the first weekend in November.

Just australia clock change then so.
            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Inspired by the great work by goestoeleven.Following in the footsteps of Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Game of Thrones origina...

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                lost cause V good cause any chance ye would throw a bit of support her way, the girl loves a challenge and will do it

https://www.gosober.org.uk/users/clodagh-hansen
                Why don't you give it a bash Michelle?

It would be a piece if piss for me. I should do the opposite, and drink every night for October. Now that WOULD be a challenge for me!

I bet the can do this no bother

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                  Why don't you give it a bash Michelle?

It would be a piece if piss for me. I should do the opposite, and drink every night for October. Now that WOULD be a challenge for me!

I bet the can do this no bother
                  Lol lol I'd have absolutely no chance of sticking to that. She already asked me to join her. She got same answer
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    am travelling to UK and will prolly get to my hotel c.5pm - would some kind soul mind to post a link to the All Ireland once the game starts?
                    Sky go?
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                      Sky go?
                      You have to be in Ireland to see RTE on sky go. If he is a sky sports subscriber he can see it on sky sports, but otherwise it will be illegal streams.

Comment

am travelling to UK and will prolly get to my hotel c.5pm - would some kind soul mind to post a link to the All Ireland once the game starts?
                        Hotel will throw it on surely?

Comment

Mobdro?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            Hotel will throw it on surely?
                            Pick an answer (all various forms of true)

a) aaahhh be jasas sur de might

b) it's one of the smallest minority sports on the planet, nobody cares about it, will they fuck as like

c) not all hotels are run like north Kerry B&B's

d)
                            SPOILER

e) aaahhh be jasas sur de might

Comment

You have to be in Ireland to see RTE on sky go. If he is a sky sports subscriber he can see it on sky sports, but otherwise it will be illegal streams.
                              what about the rte player?

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                what about the rte player?
                                Only works in Ireland.

Streams will be posted here anyhow once they become available.

Comment

Only works in Ireland.

Streams will be posted here anyhow once they become available.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GAA/comment...ll_final_2016/
                                  proxy like one can watch the bbc player here? rte player is very buffery anyway unless they fixed it. but sky sports gaa coverage is the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                    Pick an answer (all various forms of true)

a) aaahhh be jasas sur de might

b) it's one of the smallest minority sports on the planet, nobody cares about it, will they fuck as like

c) not all hotels are run like north Kerry B&B's

d)
                                    SPOILER

e) aaahhh be jasas sur de might

With it being on Sky and no late PL game this evening, every chance it could be put on

Comment

This is what it feels like gong on dates with Brazilian/Asian girls that have just arrived to Ireland(i can't understand what you say but im falling in love anyway.):
                                      Be warned it just gets freakier.
                                      Watch I kveld med Ylvis on Dplay: http://bit.ly/IKveldMedYlvisiTunes, Spotify etc: https://Ylvis.lnk.to/LOL Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ylvis/Music by...

Just got a text that I have surgery next week, that's great notice!
                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 01-10-16, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        With it being on Sky and no late PL game this evening, every chance it could be put on

So would that be answer a) or answer e)?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                          Isn't the rise of fintech the death knell for traditional banking?
                                          No.

The barriers to entry are massive and increasing. Especially regulation.

We actually had this debate about 20 years ago too, during the dotcom era. It actually ended up with very few genuine new entrants but a real change in distribution channels.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Unblock.us
                                            RTE Player

Simples

But for the match in the UK go to a Pub IMO
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Unblock.us
                                              RTE Player

Simples

But for the match in the UK go to a Pub IMO
                                              Ryder Cup will be dominating all tv's except in Irish pubs.

Comment

Matt Fitzpatrick looks like he is only 15 or so.

Comment

Ryder Cup will be dominating all tv's except in Irish pubs.
                                                  Most of the pubs that show sports have a half a dozen screens... I wish I had right now

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    LSC confirmed capitalist elitist 1%-er.
                                                    Pivoting for future horsehead merriment.
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

On the draw for lols

Comment

Joined for bants^
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

No PL late match - watching this so.

Did Connolly FGS, what number is he lol?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

First big decision against Dublin and the ref bottles it.

Comment

LOL Black card

Comment

Martin kearney is as biased a comm I've ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    No PL late match - watching this so.

Did Connolly FGS, what number is he lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                      First big decision against Dublin and the ref bottles it.
                                                                      Are we surprised? No.

Will he bottle more? Yes.

Comment

Superb goal

Comment

BOOM

Ul diceman

Comment

Seems a ridiculous decision to send Cooper to the stand for that.

Comment

Are we surprised? No.

Will he bottle more? Yes.
                                                                              I stand corrected. Well played ref. Mayo need to kick on now before the Dubs can regroup

Comment

Lads cooper getting hit after the goal isn't a black card? That is massive now

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                  Seems a ridiculous decision to send Cooper to the stand for that.
                                                                                  Deliberate pull down is a black. He bottled the first one for the exact same thing. Dublin are lucky to not have two blacks

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                    Lads cooper getting hit after the goal isn't a black card? That is massive now
                                                                                    Could have been a red imo. Looked nasty

Comment

Was the free not already given?

Comment

Beautiful so far,hopefully more decisions like that to come

Comment

Could have been a red imo. Looked nasty
                                                                                          Nah ,he made a meal of it

Comment

Kilkenny has forgotten how to shoot, it's good of mayo tho to be giving away easy frees

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                              Nah ,he made a meal of it
                                                                                              I assume it'll be dissected at half time. I'm far from a Johnny Cooper fan but I think it looked bad enough.

Comment

Black card should Fuck off altogether next year

Comment

Scumbag Connolly bought that with his roaring at the ref

/SP posts

Comment

This rule is stupid. What's wrong with a sin bin type idea?

Comment

Ffs

Comment

Scumbag Connolly bought that with his roaring at the ref

/SP posts
                                                                                                        Ah here
                                                                                                        Connolly been attacked eyes on the game not on the person

Comment

Bjj match there.

Comment

Small should have been off,unlucky not to connect with a closed fist haymakers

Comment

What replays are these commentators watching? O Connor clearly pulls the Dublin man down twice when he tries to get up off the ground and then O Connor plays the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                                Ah here
                                                                                                                Connolly been attacked eyes on the game not on the person
                                                                                                                I know m8. It was a joke. Wind it in

Comment

Cracking game so far I think. Plenty of bite anyway

Comment

Has potential to be a great game but its been over referee'd and is making it very stop start in nature and killing the flow. The first 15 mins is likely the best football we have seen all year.

Following that an over willingness of maurice deegan to get involved has killed it. Most of these "incidence" are just handbags you would get in any club game. Just let it flow ffs and step in if it gets out of hand.

I still think Dublin win pulling up. Their bench is nuts

Comment

I know m8. It was a joke. Wind it in
                                                                                                                      So was mine
                                                                                                                      Enjoy the 2nd half
                                                                                                                      Connolly off within 15 mins lol

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                                        Connolly off within 15 mins lol
                                                                                                                        Scummer must be about 1/2 not to finish the game, he'll be working himself into a bull thick frenzy in the dressing room

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          Scummer must be about 1/2 not to finish the game, he'll be working himself into a bull thick frenzy in the dressing room
                                                                                                                          Small outscumbagged Connolly there, lucky he didn't connect

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X