X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      You don't need to support him to bet on him, you might just bet on him because he's good value. Like its not a package deal that in order to win five figures bets that you have to also believe that Mexicans are rapists.
      Glad you agree.

Comment

...Ugh-- High chance it could be 4-0 yanks after morning session, this is not good ...

Comment

And exit stage left.

Not quite homeward bound yet, off t'London to grind some pre-actual-Brexit cash before hopefully landing back in the homeland.

5 years since I joined today, seemed a good day to throw in the towel!

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
            ...Ugh-- High chance it could be 4-0 yanks after morning session, this is not good ...
            It could be 8 0. Awful hiding incoming methinks

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
              ...I think 2-2 in afternoon would be just about ok, but any loss in afternoon will be a killer...Surprised at the 4 balls, Wood and Fitzpatrick should be in as well...All 8 players lost so should be bringing the 4 guys in...

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Decided to invest on Yanks to get to 17.5 points plus. Hethen.
                Solid start - 17.5pts gets the maximum return and it slightly diminishes every half point above. Would love a 3-1 this evening

USA USA

Comment

Comment

On a whole different note: ship finishing the first of three months of teaching, so I can then forget about teaching until September 2017. Maybe thats a mixed blessing though - hate teaching, but it does keep me out of trouble. Its possible that having ten months with no specific obligations is not the best work environment for someone of my flighty temperament.

Like I'm already thinking about writing an investment book about frontier markets (pre-emerging bandit country stock markets) next summer that would involve basing myself in Kazakhstan, Serbia, and Albania for a month or so. That's a recipe for disaster, and yet its calling me like a bat signal.
                    Never met any Kazakhs but Serbs and Albanians confirmed lunatic Balkan Bastards. I'd give you about three days.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Kelly Anne Byrne is spinning some cracking tunes on TXFM right now.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Comment

Literally zero chance Denny supports Trump in any fashion other than to cash in dolllllaaaaaaaas/lol at him winning.

Unless he is an incredibly different person to the last time I met him, I can't see it.

lol if you do though Shane... where did it all go wrong!?
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Comment

Going to Toulouse with the wife for this weekend and was looking up spas. Came across here. Not what I was searching for, but hey if life gives you lemons. What exactly would go on there?
                                Seems like you might make some new acquaintances.

only men are accepted, know that their number will always be limited and above all, they should have a real gentleman libertine behavior. As for couples who wish to meet them on Saturday evening is totally reserved for them.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

You're all rounding on Denny when it seems clear to me he's in it for the $$$, whereas you give that Rigger fellow a pass and he's a genuine Trumpfunker.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    Quote me a post where I support his policy?
                                    There is a policy
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                      Presumably over the years you've picked up a hint of what my political views are, which bits do you reckon overlaps with Trump?

And of course I'm support for him, I've a chunky five figure bet on him at a good price!
                                      Is anarchy not seen as the libertarian's utopia?

Comment

Fucking Sky putting about 15 minutes per hour to ads FFS

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi,

I know people mentioned BOI shares as an investment opportunity previously. Is it still a good opportunity and how long to people believe it will need to vest until it may deliver some returns?

Is it a long term 5+ years punt or is it a share which may be worth double he purchase price in a year/2 years and then time to sell?

Comment

Comment

4-0 down already? Guess it's time for the 5 vice captains to step up their game now

Comment

...Europe staging a comeback...If they can keep it going and get 3-1 in afternoon session, then it'll be an ok sleep I guess...Pieters is playing extremely well, but Kaymer really seems to be struggling, I've never seen a pro chip like he does...

Comment

Did the Bolt thing after quite a few large glasses of wine. The whole driving under the influence reduces your reaction time is true! who knew

Mostly about 00.164 or there about. And I thought i hit the mouse right away.

Comment

Comment

Excellent! Same area or you shifted focus a bit?
                                                          Similar but a step up. City Quant. Gonna be tough and genuinely concerned about the 6 month probation not working out but fuck it, sink or swim.

Comment

Well lads. What about this golf crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Well lads. What about this golf crowd.
                                                              ...I think i've seen 5 sober and 5000 drunk people so far in the crowd...As the commentator said, when they are heckling their own lads, their pissed!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                ...I think i've seen 5 sober and 5000 drunk people so far in the crowd...As the commentator said, when they are heckling their own lads, their pissed!!!...
                                                                I didnt mean the crowd as in spectators, but crowd as in golf people.

Enjoyable stuff all the same. Almost like how Friday nights used to be. Almost.

Comment

The second one looks better. But we're still on shaky grounds. The trip is my birthday present though. Hmm.
                                                                  If you're still on shaky ground it's probably best not to surprise her with a "spa" like that as your birthday gift to yourself.

Comment

I didnt mean the crowd as in spectators, but crowd as in golf people.

Enjoyable stuff all the same. Almost like how Friday nights used to be. Almost.
                                                                    ...Ah my bad-- Yep it's enjoyable for sure...It's good for Europe to win 3-1, had USA won the afternoon session then it would have been a non spectacle...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        Similar but a step up. City Quant. Gonna be tough and genuinely concerned about the 6 month probation not working out but fuck it, sink or swim.
                                                                        GL GL

Comment

Live HD stream for Ryder cup , on YouTube?? Would have thought this would have been taken down fast

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised to see this go in 5.5 v 2.5 or even 6 v 2

Comment

Great putt Pieters

Comment

lost cause V good cause any chance ye would throw a bit of support her way, the girl loves a challenge and will do it

Go alcohol-free for 31 days and Go Sober this October. Help raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support, so they can help support people living with cancer.
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised to see this go in 5.5 v 2.5 or even 6 v 2
                                                                                  ...Should be 5-3, will be shocked if it's not...Kaymer can turn his alarm off tomorrow, reckon Danny can join him at the bar...Those 2 and Pieters out tomorrow I think (Pieters brilliant but give him a rest)...
                                                                                  ...Stenson &Rose, Mcilroy &Fitzpatrick, Garcia &Carra Bello, Westwood & Wood would be my pick...

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Monty talking up Raffa's first Ryder Cup win two holes ago. Clown.
                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        lost cause V good cause any chance ye would throw a bit of support her way, the girl loves a challenge and will do it

https://www.gosober.org.uk/users/clodagh-hansen
                                                                                        £25 from McCloskey??? He must have skipped his meds today

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                          £25 from McCloskey??? He must have skipped his meds today
                                                                                          was kinda shocked meself tbh lol
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Just home having driven from Naas to Kilbeggan to Graiguenamanagh to Stradbally, 3 tickets in the pocket. Up the bleedin Dubs,!

Only one more sleep.

Comment

Great shot Rory

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

https://www.gosober.org.uk/users/clodagh-hansen
                                                                                                Massive challenge, fair play to Clodagh, what a hero!

Comment

Great shot Rory
                                                                                                  Eagle to win the game. Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                    Just home having driven from Naas to Kilbeggan to Graiguenamanagh to Stradbally, 3 tickets in the pocket. Up the bleedin Dubs,!

Only one more sleep.
                                                                                                    Handy aul spin. Enjoy it. Funking for a Dub win myself now. Sick of listening to Mayo cunce whinging all week. May back the draw again.

Comment

Eagle to win the game. Great stuff.
                                                                                                      ...Boom!!!...Great fucking finish...Ryder cup is well and truly back on now...Any victory tomorrow morning will really stick it to the yanks...I'll be excited going to bed tonight!!!...

Comment

...Post 999...Happy Birthday LSB, hope Al Porter has just brought out your birthday cake M8...

Comment

Bear in mind that freely offered investment advice is worth about the amount you have paid for it, but ...

BoI is still around the same price it was post-BREXIT crash, meaning they are worth €6bn. Given they have an essential duopoly of Irish banking, its incredibly hard to see how they won't be able to extract enough profits by gouging their captive customers to not make that an incredibly attractive value. They're currently running €1bn plus in profits, putting them maybe on a 5 or 6 price earnings which is unheard of for a company not facing imminent bankruptcy, which they aren't.

Brexit will put a hit on their profits, but that seems still a great price. I'd imagine its not a buy and hope to sell in two years type deal and more a five year thing as they won't get their proper value until brexit has settled down and is over. A decent one to stick under the mattress imo.
                                                                                                          Isn't the rise of fintech the death knell for traditional banking?

Comment

Happy Birthday to my oldest m8 lottie.

Don't know him too long but he's very old.

Enjoy it m8.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                              Happy Birthday to my oldest m8 lottie.

Don't know him too long but he's very old.

Enjoy it m8.
                                                                                                              111. A grand aul age. HBLSB

Comment

my brother knows karl marxs

Comment

Did he meet him whilst eating mushrooms in the peoples park?

Comment

This is what we've waited for, this is it boys this is war.

13.30+.
                                                                                                                    Rory McIlroy and Thomas Pieters v Rickie Fowler and Phil Mickelson.
                                                                                                                    Henrik Stenson and Matt Fitzpatrick v Brandt Snedeker and Brooks Koepka.
                                                                                                                    Justin Rose and Chris Wood v Jimmy Walker and Zach Johnson.
                                                                                                                    Sergio Garcia and Rafael Double-Barrel v Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed.

Comment

...

Comment

@Poker hand or anyone that might know..In L.A looking to watch the final. Most places open @11am so no good. Have checked online and the only place is out in Santa Monica and would already be cutting it close for my flight home...
                                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                          @Poker hand or anyone that might know..In L.A looking to watch the final. Most places open @11am so no good. Have checked online and the only place is out in Santa Monica and would already be cutting it close for my flight home...
                                                                                                                          Santa Monica sound perfect as only 20 mins from airport there. Where in LA are you based as cant recommend unless have idea where based.

Doesnt clock go back an hour or something this weekend?

Other option is just watch a stream of it on the net, but guessing you just want the atsmosphere.

Would be surprised if you cant get the game in Casey irish pub in Downtown LA, I remember asking 6th Street Tavern to put on the game, most pubs will probably put it on if you ask nicely.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by pokerhand; 01-10-16, 08:34.
                                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X