Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy too. Prob would have posted a one like = one commiseration post if he didn't pass :-)
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        heh! - I'd even set up a PICking account, but the confirmation email never arrived, so couldn't post from that
        Well you can now if you want to. It probably went to your spam folder.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hitch if you had bothered to hire an image and branding company then they would have let you know that PICking really should be PicKing. Other than that it is a good idea and working well.

Thought of a game myself while on retreat a few weeks ago. It's based on Amazon purchase history (was originally only books but possibly could be other stuff). Some number of known regulars play, pm the mod their last 10 Amazon purchases.

They get revealed separately in some batch (starting with 1st one to allow binkage) and players pm the mod their guess as to who owns that account. Each batch of players' purchases is revealed simultaneously.

Points are awarded at the end according to how early they guessed right.

Comment

You keep your eyes closed during a haircut is what I got from that. Wtf.

edit: love that idea hotspur, keeping stum about my decoy purchases now

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                  You keep your eyes closed during a haircut is what I got from that. Wtf.

Bit strange alright. I'll be taking to keeping my eyes well and truely open after hearing the barbers I recently switched to is seeming owned by a certain G.Hutch. Might change back.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                    Send an email a few days in advance to ensure they know when to expect your arrival and clarify directions etc if you need to. Other than that don't be a dick and leave the place in a decent state when you leave.

Landlords are more concerned about their reputation on Airbnb than tenants but it's nice to have a good rep on it as it does mean people are very happy to let to you in future.

Enjoy Barcelona you bollix.
                    Update on this - my host cancelled my booking after vetting me through linked-in. So weird. Makes me think I gotta do some work on my profile.

That and/or shave. He was french so I can kinda see why the titty length beard may turn him off.

Booked another place though after a lengthy convo with the owners so hopefully they dont cancel too. Its in Born which is a sweet area of the city. In Barca for nearly 6 weeks too, so plenty of time to get about.
                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

You keep your eyes closed for the entire haircut?

That's mad man, why?
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Going to my first gay wedding tomorrow, my cousin marrying his boyfriend, really looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                          Bit strange alright. I'll be taking to keeping my eyes well and truely open after hearing the barbers I recently switched to is seeming owned by a certain G.Hutch. Might change back.
                          LOL even I'd be drawing the line at going in there.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Down to the last 80 or so out of 4000 odd for one of 15 piloting gigs where Aer Lingus take you to Spain and train you.
                              Only applied because my mate who got it 20 years ago talked me into it. Don't really want to go to Spain for a year though. Tough decision if I get through the last hurdle. Though I expect they'll decide I'm too old and tell me to gtfo.

Comment

One time bro.

Comment

But hair gets in your eyes if you don't?

Why would you want hair in your eyes - and there's always loads of fiddly bits floating around especially with a shaver, and why would you want your eyes open anyway. Its awkward enough as it is without being there gawking at the person cutting your hair who's all up in your personal space (breast pingpong aside).

Never really noticed what other people do, due to having eyes closed, but i would have thought that was standard until right now. Plus its nice and relaxing to drift away while someone does something inconsequential to your head.
                                  Be a real man, take it all off and do it yourself every week or so. Less titty rubbing, which is a downside, but cheaper and you don't have to get other people to do it. You'd never look back, even if you had your eyes open.

Comment

gap in the market hitch

Comment

Hitch closing your eyes is just weird man. Also the breast snuggling is just had earning the tip. Fairly standard I thought. The lovely Slovakian lady I go to always does it anyway. It's quite relaxing if you just go with it and don't over think it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          Be a real man, take it all off and do it yourself every week or so. Less titty rubbing, which is a downside, but cheaper and you don't have to get other people to do it. You'd never look back, even if you had your eyes open.
                                          Haven't been to a barbers in years. The titty rubbing is the only thing I miss.
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                            Hitch closing your eyes is just weird man. Also the breast snuggling is just had earning the tip. Fairly standard I thought. The lovely Slovakian lady I go to always does it anyway. It's quite relaxing if you just go with it and don't over think it.
                                            Hold on, hold on now... wha?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              Hold on, hold on now... wha?
                                              Isn't that why we go to female barber?? I used to go to a male until a fella I worked with told me about the titty head massage. Maybe my Slovakian lady is just a filthy sort

Comment

Isn't that why we go to female barber?? I used to go to a male until a fella I worked with told me about the titty head massage. Maybe my Slovakian lady is just a filthy sort
                                                How much do you pay for the privilege?

Comment

thought it more a dental hygienist thing

Comment

did he place his balls on your forehead?

Comment

But hair gets in your eyes if you don't?

Why would you want hair in your eyes - and there's always loads of fiddly bits floating around especially with a shaver, and why would you want your eyes open anyway. Its awkward enough as it is without being there gawking at the person cutting your hair who's all up in your personal space (breast pingpong aside).

Never really noticed what other people do, due to having eyes closed, but i would have thought that was standard until right now. Plus its nice and relaxing to drift away while someone does something inconsequential to your head.
                                                      Did you have a bad experience as a child, did they force hair in your eyes?
                                                      Nothing goes in your eyes man, I just chat to them and read the paper. It seems to me you are an awkward penguin my friend, that is your spirit animal.

I used to go to a womens place and have wine with mine, now I just go to a lad beside me and have a beer and talk about shite, great time. Do miss the aul sensual massages though.
                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 09-09-16, 21:57.

Comment

My hairdresser (female) gives me an indian head massage while washing, quite a turn on. My eyes are also closed
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I like the idea of a spirit animal. Do more people Tar.

What are the spirit animals of the following..

5Star
                                                          DP
                                                          SP
                                                          GAB
                                                          Chad
                                                          SatNav
                                                          Riggs
                                                          Mdoug
                                                          Last edited by Lazare; 09-09-16, 21:59.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                            My hairdresser (female) gives me an indian head massage while washing, quite a turn on. My eyes are also closed
                                                            Ah yeah, I close my eyes for the head massage, that's not maniacal.

Comment

5Star
                                                              DP
                                                              SP
                                                              GAB
                                                              Chad
                                                              Riggs
                                                              Mdoug
                                                              how could you leave me out!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Huh? Check again sista.

Comment

A cat with a map.

Comment

sat nav - hyena

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                      sat nav - hyena
                                                                      A friend of mine said we are all compared to / look like an animal and compared me to a fox
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

A friend of mine said we are all compared to / look like an animal and compared me to a fox
                                                                        Because you mostly come out at night and rummage through bins?

Comment

How much do you pay for the privilege?
                                                                          Hair cut is 9.50. Leave 12

did he place his balls on your forehead?
                                                                          No.

Comment

5Star Bear
                                                                            DP parrot
                                                                            SP Emu
                                                                            GAB Peacock
                                                                            Chad platypus
                                                                            Riggs Cat
                                                                            Mdoug Monkey

Comment

a whiley auld fox

Comment

Because you mostly come out at night and rummage through bins?
                                                                                no she just looks at faces , and when she showed me friends faces i could actually see resemblances, cant explain it . its very odd
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Hyena is best.

Magpie.

Comment

Is DP a Norwegian Blue?

Comment

Hair cut is 9.50. Leave 12

.
                                                                                      She rubs her diddies in your head for over two hours?

Comment

diddies is such a god tier word

Comment

She rubs her diddies in your head for over two hours?
                                                                                          Now you're just thanks whoring m8.

For the record I would not refuse that

Comment

diddies is such a god tier word
                                                                                            Yeah, love diddies.

Comment

Is this in Dublin, or down in Kerry? Really missing the ould titty head massage, now that I've been reminded of it.

Comment

you should really bring a bloke to this wedding tomorrow m8, only seems right

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                  Is this in Dublin, or down in Kerry? Really missing the ould titty head massage, now that I've been reminded of it.
                                                                                                  Killarney. Glad you've also said its a thing. I was getting worried after Lazare and 5stars reaction.

His wife may not approve m8

Comment

I would be the same as Hitch, close my eyes and drift off, if they are open i am usually staring at the ground, basically avoiding looking at my own reflection.

I am sure Hotspur could have a field day with that...
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

You free? Camp it up?

Comment

Killarney. Glad you've also said its a thing. I was getting worried after Lazare and 5stars reaction.

His wife may not approve m8
                                                                                                        I haven't paid for a haircut in a decade, and even before that went to dingy cheap places populated by auld lads, so would hardly be aware of what 'things' are in relation to haircutting anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          I would be the same as Hitch, close my eyes and drift off, if they are open i am usually staring at the ground, basically avoiding looking at my own reflection.

I am sure Hotspur could have a field day with that...
                                                                                                          Ah you fuckers who can still see your reflection in a mirror. Once I take my specs off I can see about 50cm ahead. Might as well have my eyes closed

Comment

I haven't paid for a haircut in a decade, and even before that went to dingy cheap places populated by auld lads, so would hardly be aware of what 'things' are in relation to haircutting anyhow.
                                                                                                            That's fair enough. I forget you're actually an aul lad.

#LAAL. Copyright of RiggerInc.

Comment

A good barber is one who shuts the fuck up and gets on with it. Used to go to a place where one of the women would stop cutting your hair for minutes at a time to deliver a soliliquoy on her most recent holiday. Had to stop going there. Current place run by Iraqi lads who have won a huge share of the local men's haircut market by knowing when to stfu eg always
                                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 09-09-16, 22:41.

Comment

You free? Camp it up?
                                                                                                                sadly not, minding the nephews, playstation, xboxes and deadarms

Comment

"Short back and sides and a teabag plz. I'll keep me eyes closed."

Comment

Hitch "close your eyes while something inconsequential is being done to your head"

Theres a whole forum about haircuts like that called "justfuckmyshitup"

Comment

oh dear

A Texas mattress store is in hot water for a commercial they aired promoting its "Twin Tower sale" days before the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X