X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Madness.

Germany and Bayern will probably need a new manager in the summer. I question Klopps sanity. Liverpool can pretend to be an elite club but it just simply isn't true. Why is he going there? Money.
    I hate to say it but if i were Klopp, and was interested as he says "in a project" i'd take the Liverpool job in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Some krowd of krauts in town.

Looking suspiciously konfident.
      They were supremely confident in operation Barbarossa as well. Germany to win 3-0 were useless and Coleman is a huge loss

Comment

Unless that conundrum is prepeswan I still haven't got it.

EDIT: I googled it, I was not close.
        Last edited by Keane; 08-10-15, 15:59.

Comment

Some poeple may like this, Four Tet and Floating points set from the weekend, they are pretty class when they get together for a set like this. All sorts of genres Jazz plenty of soul disco and all in between.

FULL TRACKLISTING: http://www.nts.live/shows/floating-points/episodes/floating-points-four-tet-live-at-brilliant-corners-5th-october-2015 MONDAY / MIDDAY-2PM / MONTHLY Sam Shepherd a.k.a Floating Points barely needs introduction. He’s a household name, cataloguing depths uncharted to expose some of the best jazz, soul, and afrobeats around.
          airport, lol

Comment

Jeffrey Hansford is very good at Countdown. Especially conundrums. Des is suitably impressed.

Comment

Thought i might get a decent price on Greece to screw the Nordies over tonight as there's a good chance of stage-fright but the bookies being a bit mean at 2s

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Unless that conundrum is prepeswan I still haven't got it.

EDIT: I googled it, I was not close.
                I lol'd
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

When i was at Uni in Belfast mid 90-s had my name down for a 15 to 1 heat and skipped it cos found out wheel of fortune auditions were on at same time. Obv crushed the WoF but got blackballed for being a smart-arse, researcher told me they preferred slightly dimmer candidates to create a bit of TV drama.
                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Any ideas why no ipoker hands are saving to to my laptop?

The only sites that are saving are Boylespoker and bet-at-home. I've tried PaddyPower, Betfred, William Hill, Netbet and others but none of them save hands even though i have 'Store hand History' locally ticked?

They should all automatically go to C > Poker > [Site name]

Still using Windows 8 but it's a newish laptop so only recently downloaded most of them.

Comment

Went into a bookshop today to ask for a specific book, she just goes onto amazon right infront of me and says "oh yeah you can get that on amazon, look"!

I would have happily paid for it there, seems strange business practice...

Comment

alot of ipoker skins save to users/appdata/local

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                          alot of ipoker skins save to users/appdata/local
                          Excellent, ty Gav. That's where they are. Search function didn't find any folders, neither did auto detecting hands with HEM2 but they seem to be saving HH's alright. I knew Stars/FT etc was there but wasn't expecting ipoker skins to show their face!

Comment

Mon Ireland!
                            airport, lol

Comment

really enjoying this album at the moment:

basically alternating listening to this and the nathaniel rateliff one lazare posted the other day

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                really enjoying this album at the moment:

basically alternating listening to this and the nathaniel rateliff one lazare posted the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt49y...QcFDhL_k04wMPj
                                The Nathaniel Rateliff album is very good, now i have heard it ill buy a CD.

I can hear Elvis, Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, The Band. Really enjoying it.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  Fair play LIDL

Anyone else impressed that only 20% of LIDL's current employees earn less than €11.50 p/h currently?
                                  Lidl do u-turn on 'living wage'

It came after a member of staff was sacked for allegedly posting comments on social media about the pay issue.
                                  SUPERMARKET chain Lidl has done a u-turn on paying a 'living wage' to staff across its Northern Ireland stores following threats of a boycott.

Never trust a German kids.
                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    The Nathaniel Rateliff album is very good, now i have heard it ill buy a CD.

I can hear Elvis, Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, The Band. Really enjoying it.
                                    yeah really enjoying rateliff as well, although a few songs irk me a little. same for this punch brothers album. great for the most part but a few lesser songs. Both really impressive nonetheless (although their latest album phosphorescent blues isn't as glowing as i would have liked).

Comment

I hate backing an outcome I don't want to happen but Germany -1 5/4 is Shirley free money.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                        I hate backing an outcome I don't want to happen but Germany -1 5/4 is Shirley free money.
                                        John O Shea will laugh at this post later
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Chodz Polsce

Comment

I hope ze Germans look on us as traditinal poor emigrants and allow a few in tonight

Comment

Boooom

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                Boooom
                                                Well technically we want both us and Scotland to win tonight. It obviously won't happen, but that is the best possible outcome for us tonight.

Comment

Not sure that is the case 5star

Comment

That may be the first time I've ever seen a counter attack end with a back pass.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      Well technically we want both us and Scotland to win tonight. It obviously won't happen, but that is the best possible outcome for us tonight.
                                                      Don't be silly. We do playoffs
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Comment

RIP Mrs Zappa

Comment

The Jerry's being super casual at the back with the ball.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Winning this game is easy:

1. Defend like demons.

2. When you get the ball, give it to Wezzo.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                Winning this game is easy:

1. Defend like demons.

2. When you get the ball, give it to Wezzo.
                                                                3, Bring on our only player who can put the ball in the back of the net.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  3, Bring on our only player who can put the ball in the back of the net.
                                                                  Sorry Sit; would love too and all, but have just eaten a lamb shank and have been drinking
                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 08-10-15, 19:46. Reason: obligatory smiley :)

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    Sorry Sit; would love too and all, but have just eaten a lamb shank and have been drinking
                                                                    Dunphy said you are a shambles

Comment

That's fucking better boys, have a go at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                        Dunphy said you are a shambles
                                                                        Well he did see me fall thru Joy's a few times, so may have a point

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          Well he did see me fall thru Joy's a few times, so may have a point
                                                                          was it you who grabbed the bouncers arse Elshambles ?

Ireland remember the bail out lads come on, 400 weeks of hurt

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                            Not sure that is the case 5star
                                                                            Of course it is, why wouldn't it be? If we both won we'd be still 4 points ahead of Scotland so guaranteed at least 3rd. We'd also be a point ahead of Poland meaning that a draw would do us in the last game to qualify automatically.

As things stand now though with us not winning and Scotland winning we'd be in big trouble needing to win in Poland.

Comment

Getting two draws against Germany and still not finishing third would be such an Irish thing to do.

Comment

As it stands Sunday is going to be all or nothing. Win we qualify auto, draw/lose we're out.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

As it stands Sunday is going to be all or nothing. Win we qualify auto, draw/lose we're out.
                                                                                  Long way to go both games

Comment

Get in Long!!!

Great finish.

HOLLLLDDDDD!!!!!

Comment

The fuck in there

Comment

Hon Tipp

Comment

Absolute beauty

Comment

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Haven't celebrated a goal that much in a long time.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Fucking heads on now

Comment

Haven't celebrated a goal that much in a long time.
                                                                                                  My dog is terrified

Comment

5star, shut down the site imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                      My dog is terrified
                                                                                                      Woke our baby

Comment

Wow of all people

Comment

Wow

Comment

Summon the spirit of St.Dunne of Moscow

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              Madness.

Germany and Bayern will probably need a new manager in the summer. I question Klopps sanity. Liverpool can pretend to be an elite club but it just simply isn't true. Why is he going there? Money.
                                                                                                              SPOILER

You wouldn't understand

Comment

i can barely watch...

MY NERVES
                                                                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

I'm in a bad way watching this
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Some krowd of krauts in town.

Looking suspiciously konfident.
                                                                                                                    some glorious and noble timewasting here
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Fuck off Poland!! Hamilton hasn't a clue

Ole Ole Ole

Comment

Bad news Poland equalising (As long as we don't concede of course).

Comment

Have my peeled onions at the ready.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X