Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essentially if $ goes to below 1.40 during the day, would suggest Remain is in trouble (think it's currently at $1.46)

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
      We scored same number of goals and conceded 2 goals less against FULL strength teams so in reality we did better
      We came out of the toughest qualifying group and tournament group.

26>6

Comment

2/5, 7/4 with one bookie.
        It couldn't, could it?

Comment

The Betfair market is crazy, close to €100m matched. Remain a solid 1.4 now after being match at 1.06

Comment

And the Romford vote. 12 points go to ....IN

Comment

Serious drift on bf here. hit 1.6

Comment

I have never been one to begrudge people money to eat and have electricity on social welfare, but the Christmas bonus thing has been going around in my head since Varadkar announced he was looking to have it this year and I saw that it cost €197m last year for a 50% bonus.

The amount of good that could do in areas of mental health or homelessness. I don't usually make those comparison arguments either as then we would have no arts and all the money would go to hospitals, but how much good is giving €188 to huge numbers really going to do?

Comment

jaysus there is some money being made tonight
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

goo feast time?

Comment

Guess I should put more on Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                        Guess I should put more on Trump
                        Not buying all the trump is finished buzz that's been about last few days.seembto be recycled arguments from start of primary campaign

Comment

We live among advanced cavemen.

Comment

Remain is surely free money at a reactionary 4/9? Hope so anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                              Remain is surely free money at a reactionary 4/9? Hope so anyway.
                              Not sure it is that reactionary. Voting turnout looks high in leave areas with some early results favouring leave more strongly than thought. The turnout in high remain areas such as London look much lower than expected

Opr

Comment

Might be M&S beans on sourdough toast with a poached egg for the week so.

Comment

Its looking semi grim. Looks like all the back end of a bus\people who camp overnight to get a glimpse of a royal types came out in force

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                    Might be M&S beans on sourdough toast with a poached egg for the week so.
                                    And if you lose?

Comment

Way too early tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        And if you lose?
                                        It'll be connacht gold instead of real butter.

Comment

Comment

They all started the night so downbeat on the BBC coverage. They all seem delighted now that they have something to discuss. Wow hitting a flip on betfair now.

Opr

Comment

Woah. leave leading on bf

Comment

Some swing. Fuck.

Comment

If this stays this way soon enough Boris Johnson will lead britain and Scotland will be independent.

There will possibly be a border on our island again and stupidity will increase.

Advanced cavemen.

Comment

In marginal fave on betfair again. Need to go to bed but addictive viewing

Comment

Spread betting this damn thing is costing me loads with the swings. Need to just do one biggie on one result to clear a decent night. Trend is rising remain last 30 mins so gonna go remain, pour a big one and hope for 49% vote share or less for leave

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                        Spread betting this damn thing is costing me loads with the swings. Need to just do one biggie on one result to clear a decent night. Trend is rising remain last 30 mins so gonna go remain, pour a big one and hope for 49% vote share or less for leave
                                                        Yeah was short sterling there with my max size when it all looked like falling apart, have never made and subsequently given back so much money.

Comment

BBC chart guy has lost the plot this ref

Comment

Yeah was short sterling there with my max size when it all looked like falling apart, have never made and subsequently given back so much money.
                                                            yeah. Decided to sell at 49% leave hoping for London to push for remain. As long as it doesnt go above 51.5% for leave I will be operating a managable loss. 47.5% leave or less and I will be booking a cabin for a weeks fishing on Lough Corrib

Comment

Leave is the banter result.
                                                              #bantsev
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Here we go again

Comment

A lot of oddball politicians on leave side,some right freaks on display.

Comment

ITV stating 75% chance of leave!

Comment

51.1% leave atm ffs. Time to click more buttons me thinks

Comment

Opr

Comment

Time for bed ,looks like its over. Goons
                                                                          This is bad news for NI I reckon

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                              Time for bed ,looks like its over. Goons
                                                                              This is bad news for NI I reckon
                                                                              Time to fit the false bottom on my trailer etc ...............

Comment

Stay hits 3.6 on betfair, wtf?

Comment

The pound in bits!
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

80% probability of Leave win according to ITV. Looks done time for the leaba

Comment

Will Ireland or other countries have a referendum to leave if UK does?

Comment

Never liked real butter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          The pound in bits!
                                                                                          gogogogogo

Comment

These are the type of cunts who have just fucked it for us. They actually think they still have a fucking empire.
                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 24-06-16, 03:00.

Comment

Keith Chegwin says #leave

Comment

Pretty puke victory speech here from Garage.
                                                                                                How did the "experts" get it so wrong at beginning of night
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 24-06-16, 03:09.

Comment

Crazy trend of bizarre elections/referenda results recently, worlds gone mad.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

This is all Raoul's fault, yes?

Comment

Some shock in store in the morn for all the normies who went to bed at a respectable hour last night with remain looking a cert

Comment

Polls/Experts at General Election were way off as well.
                                                                                                        Interest rates change maybe? I have a few policies nearing maturity and a couple years of higher interest at end be nice will it not?

Comment

Meh Im fearmonged out of it here,we'll prob look back at this in a few years and wonder what the fuss was about

Comment

COYBIG

Comment

Did my 1st 50-1 on odds bet just now. Going to bed now after triple checking I bet on leave and hoping no miracle recovery ..................

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                Meh Im fearmonged out of it here,we'll prob look back at this in a few years and wonder what the fuss was about
                                                                                                                The world will keep spinning and we'll all readjust in time but it's going to be a very interesting few years ahead. The good news is if you're buying items from the UK it looks like a good time!

The NI/Scotland and London split versus "middle" England and Wales is fascinating. A house divided.
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ha, Trump is shortening on this.

Comment

Better off without. Plenty more Britains in the sea.

Comment

fucking fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        fucking fuck.
                                                                                                                        Just chatting with a friend doing well in London on Wednesday night. This will have a serious impact on his savings and life plans.

What's the impact for you Emmet? Did you intend returning to Ireland in the near future?
                                                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ha, Trump is shortening on this.
                                                                                                                          This could backfire on Trump if the next 6 months is chaos will the US want to take their own isolationist stand? But it is representative of a global mood that Trump is tapping into.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X