This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    I think it was mentioned in here during the season but I really like this ref. No nonsense and doesn't fall for the bullshit
    Ya, he really lets the game flow and seems pretty sensible.

Comment

Drain cleaner was a waste of ten quid

Save me Dice. Will buy monkey gins in return.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Euros needs more Italy imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Drain cleaner was a waste of ten quid

Save me Dice. Will buy monkey gins in return.
          Sorry, was doing a bottle run.

Is the liquid a pinky colour?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            Sorry, was doing a bottle run.

Is the liquid a pinky colour?
            I would say 'cloudy brown'

the wife says between brown and pink though

Comment

I would say 'cloudy brown'

the wife says between brown and pink though
              Ok, if it turns obviously pink, gimme a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Ok, if it turns obviously pink, gimme a shout.

what the fuck man!

will call a plumber in the morning

Comment

what the fuck man!

will call a plumber in the morning
                  and if it aint pink, congrats
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                    Expensive little hobby always backing whoever Portugal play

This will be Portugal’s seventh EUROs - they have reached the semi-finals in four of their six previous appearances.
                    I meant Portugal are bottlers tbh, whenever they are favourites they are a liability and they proved my bankroll right . I would never lay portugal vs spain or italy, but against iceland every single fucking time.

<3 portugal you bottling cunts
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

My biggest bet of this tournament was on austria to beat hungary, my 2nd biggest was laying portugal vs iceland. Probably still lost like 1k today but I really don't like portugal so happy fucking days
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I said portugal are bottlers, I'd never lay them at 2/1 outsiders but they are massive bottlers at 1/2. Portugal are 100% bottlers and i stand by that comment
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What's your thoughts on Portugal Doug m8

Comment

And so to bed
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Stuck €20 on Iceland draw no bet yesterday. Decided to put it on an Argentina and Chile -1 double before going to sleep. Always nice to see €60 and change in the account after waking up.

Comment

Ronaldo's comments are fairly gas when you consider that Greece won a Euros doing exactly what he was admonishing.

It was brutal to watch, they couldn't have been less entertaining if they'd tried, but they still lifted the trophy!

Ronaldo told several national newspapers: "It was a little bit frustrating, we tried hard to win the game, Iceland didn't try anything.

"They scored a goal, they created two chances in the 90 minutes and otherwise they got every player behind the ball, they put the bus in the net.
                                "When they don't try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition."

Comment

An 89th minute goal from Sanchez

Comment

Off to the greatest festival in the world.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                      Sonar?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Off to one of the more mediocre festivals in the world this weekend - Body and Soul. Muppets refusing to show the Ireland game

Comment

For anoyone interested. Premier league fixtures were released this morning.

Comment

Bill Burr tickets are on sale for Dublin and Galway, Buy them now you stupid fucks

I do not own this content and also will not take any credit from this material. It is for sharing purposes for anyone who love stand-up comedy. Do donate to ...

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                              Bill Burr tickets are on sale for Dublin and Galway, Buy them now you stupid fucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZSI9s5z7c
                                              Galway tickets and Jurys inn booked, nice one !
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ha, that's wonderful! Such a great moment to have recorded

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZSI9s5z7c
                                                    Dublin 8.30 gig looked to be sold out thus morn? Wrapped up galway tickets anyway.
                                                    Wouldn't cross the road to see most of the rest of that Vodafone comedy fest lineup. Woeful Brit panel show usual suspect smuggers and as for a lot of the Irish... Billy boy in a different league

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      Dublin 8.30 gig looked to be sold out thus morn? Wrapped up galway tickets anyway.
                                                      Wouldn't cross the road to see most of the rest of that Vodafone comedy fest lineup. Woeful Brit panel show usual suspect smuggers and as for a lot of the Irish... Billy boy in a different league
                                                      That's some poor lineup alright, looks like 90% have performed at it in the last 2 years

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Best video I've seen doing the rounds from the euros was up on the independent Facebook page. Big bunch of Irish fans and about 10 English fans outside a pub. Both sets singing "1-0 and we fucked it up". English fan says something that the camera doesn't catch and the Irish lads start "Please don't start a riot, da da da da"

All good natured slagging with numerous hugs between both fans.

Comment

What on earth is going on in London
                                                            Nigel Farage's flotilla of Leave fishing boats clashes on the Thames with Bob Geldof and a small group of vessels backing the Remain case.

Too crazy to be real

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Best video I've seen doing the rounds from the euros was up on the independent Facebook page. Big bunch of Irish fans and about 10 English fans outside a pub. Both sets singing "1-0 and we fucked it up". English fan says something that the camera doesn't catch and the Irish lads start "Please don't start a riot, da da da da"

All good natured slagging with numerous hugs between both fans.
                                                              Here it is

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                What on earth is going on in London
                                                                Nigel Farage's flotilla of Leave fishing boats clashes on the Thames with Bob Geldof and a small group of vessels backing the Remain case.

Too crazy to be real

It's really surreal.

The message from this and Trump is that the old rules are gone. All of them.

Comment

Why has Bob Geldof attached himself to Brexit? Is he just being his usual "stick-his-nose-in" self, or has that knighthood finally gone to his head and he feel's he must defend the empire.

Also, the remain campaign have really missed a trick by not getting John Cleese, Eric Idle and the rest of the Pythons on board.
                                                                  "What has Europe ever done for us..."
                                                                  It writes itself really

Comment

It's Farage that is involved in Brexit Mellor.

Comment

For anoyone interested. Premier league fixtures were released this morning.
                                                                      Ah heyor. Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea away in the first five games.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                        It's Farage that is involved in Brexit Mellor.
                                                                        I was using Brexit as a reference to the referendum and campaign as a whole, and not the leave vote side specifically. It's short and easy to type.
                                                                        Isn't the official exit campaigning group called "Vote Leave"?

My main point was that Geldof is from Dublin. What has it got to do with him?
                                                                        Monty Python>>>>>>>>Boomtown Rats in terms of campaign value, imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          Why has Bob Geldof attached himself to Brexit? Is he just being his usual "stick-his-nose-in" self, or has that knighthood finally gone to his head and he feel's he must defend the empire.

Also, the remain campaign have really missed a trick by not getting John Cleese, Eric Idle and the rest of the Pythons on board.
                                                                          "What has Europe ever done for us..."
                                                                          It writes itself really
                                                                          After Theresa May says Britain should leave the European convention on human rights, Patrick Stewart, Adrian Scarborough and Sarah Solemani expose the proble...

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                            Ah heyor. Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea away in the first five games.
                                                                            Yeah I saw that. Must be the toughest start any team has

Comment

Didn't even realise the WSOP was on.

Comment

That'll learn me not to check the BBV. Bill Burr already sold out.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                  That'll learn me not to check the BBV. Bill Burr already sold out.
                                                                                  Leave the big smoke for a night and head west.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Why do Brits jump around like they are on pogo sticks with their arms up in the air before they riot?

It's like some kind of ritual they perform before throwing plastic chairs.

Comment

Frogs rotating a bit tonight. Nice luxury to rest your two best players and be able to bring in Coman and Martial.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                        Why do Brits jump around like they are on pogo sticks with their arms up in the air before they riot?

It's like some kind of ritual they perform before throwing plastic chairs.
                                                                                        To psyche themselves up obv.

Has it even been the brits starting it this time? They're getting a raw deal with the blame imo. The video of one English lad surrounded by 10+ Russian lads is sick enough. He's trying to defend himself, gets thrown on the ground and they start stamping all over him. We all know the English are no angels but getting an unfair rap this tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Frogs rotating a bit tonight. Nice luxury to rest your two best players and be able to bring in Coman and Martial.
                                                                                          No Pogba or striker will be interesting. Spain looked shite trying the false 9 crap before. Barca weren't great at it.

To psyche themselves up obv.

Has it even been the brits starting it this time? They're getting a raw deal with the blame imo. The video of one English lad surrounded by 10+ Russian lads is sick enough. He's trying to defend himself, gets thrown on the ground and they start stamping all over him. We all know the English are no angels but getting an unfair rap this tourney.
                                                                                          Russians are going after smaller groups of English like the cowardly cunts they are. English don't seem to be the instigators but today a few larger groups of them have been looking for a right barney to sort those Russian boys out innit.

Comment

No Pogba or striker will be interesting. Spain looked shite trying the false 9 crap before. Barca weren't great at it.

Russians are going after smaller groups of English like the cowardly cunts they are. English don't seem to be the instigators but today a few larger groups of them have been looking for a right barney to sort those Russian boys out innit.
                                                                                            Yeah saw the English and Welsh fans singing "We're England and Wales, fuck off Russia, we're England and Wales". Also saw a pic of a Russian throwing away a gum shield after being arrested lol.

All this Joe.ie and lad bible stuff might be cringey as fuck but gimme that over these hooligan cunts any day.

Comment

.
                                                                                              Giroud is starting, isnt he?

Comment

Huh? Giroud's playing.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Team I saw had Payet up top flanked by coman and martial.

Was Twitter so obv wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    Absolute lumpage on the corners market with that team. Might be a good one for some cardage too.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      Absolute lumpage on the corners market with that team. Might be a good one for some cardage too.
                                                                                                      over 6 @ 8/11 is buying money surely
                                                                                                      france -3 corners too
                                                                                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 15-06-16, 19:02.
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Griezmann and Pogba were dirt first game, dropped more than rested I'd say. Evra and Matuidi lucky to survive the chop.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone has 2 VIP tickets for Taste of Dublin on Saturday evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                              Griezmann and Pogba were dirt first game, dropped more than rested I'd say. Evra and Matuidi lucky to survive the chop.
                                                                                                              At most it's a kick up the arse for them. Over the last few seasons they've both been brilliant at the highest level in Europe, easily Frances two most valuable players.

Assume they'll be back for the crunch ties, if not Descamps is an absolute moron.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                                Don't suppose anyone has 2 VIP tickets for Taste of Dublin on Saturday evening?
                                                                                                                Why would you do that to yourself?

Comment

WTf is Evra doing on the field? He's beyond past it.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

France need to move up levels.

Comment

They'll score 3 in second half, no question.

Comment

Martial isn't very good is he? Matuidi not doing a whole lot. Giroud gonna Giroud. Not much from Coman.

Corner -5 France is gonzo, took Albania over 2.5 cards and none yet, Payet far from man of the man winning bet too. Much more of this and I'll be funking for Albania.

Croatia the best performance I have seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X