This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poop thought.
    How many in that shooting in Orlando might have been killed by friendly fire?
    Hopefully none. But unlikely we'll ever find out
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Poop thought.
        If more of them gays were packing guns they could have taken out the shooter.

More guns is the solution. Booya. Merica.
        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
          I blame McGregor for making people thick....

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime...kets-1.2683318
          The 76 k is bananas. Marsh ripped off friends of mine in Stillorgan. He was well trusted well spoken fairly charming. He played with us over a year and people had no reason to be suspicious. The lads don't gamble so not used to scum bags and scammers from the real world. I don't see how jailing him would help if he had some sort of repayment plan in place. I think he would get a nasty retribution if some folks caught up with him.

Comment

Poop thought.
            With so many people packed together it's possible one bullet could kill two flying through one body into the next bullet dependant.

Comment

Poop thought.
              No idea tbh, but in theory would think that police should do what they have to in order to save the most people.
              There, the risk of killing, say 10 or 20 people in order to try and save maybe 50 or 100 others is one that should be taken imo.

Comment

When I was in orlando, couple months back, I met people with guns while I was shopping for clothes! They said they needed to carry them in the US, and wish they didn't - couldn't believe our police don't even have guns. That's fucked up.

Comment

Don't think manufacturers do them in pink. Idea fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                    Funnily or un-funnily enough there are pink guns for girls in the shops, nice semi-autos. Some sweet pink camo too.

Comment

Rainbow surely. Pick be for the wiminz.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

No idea tbh, but in theory would think that police should do what they have to in order to save the most people.
                        There, the risk of killing, say 10 or 20 people in order to try and save maybe 50 or 100 others is one that should be taken imo.
                        I saw some video footage of police pouring bullets into the club.
                        I also heard something about removing a wall.
                        I'm just a doubtful it was a one shot solution
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Until the yanks get their shit in order re gun controls I'm finding it hard to have much sympathy for the position they find themselves in.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                            Until the yanks get their shit in order re gun controls I'm finding it hard to have much sympathy for the position they find themselves in.
                            WTF - what % of the people in that club do you think were pro 2nd Amendment?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                              Funnily or un-funnily enough there are pink guns for girls in the shops, nice semi-autos. Some sweet pink camo too.
                              Think the only thing 'funny' about this is that a sufficient number of Americans don't seem to be able to make the mental connection between the breadth of their 'constitutional right' and the sheer number of deaths that maintaining that stance directly causes.

** Not hugely surprised about pink guns. But pink camoflage? For use where? If you ever need to hide in a flamingo park?

Comment

I saw some video footage of police pouring bullets into the club.
                                I also heard something about removing a wall.
                                I'm just a doubtful it was a one shot solution
                                Think they blasted through the front wall using some kind of special purpose vehicle, and got 'tens' of people out that way.

After that it seems like just a series of impossible choices - if they don't shoot in, they won't get the shooters inside, piling up his hits. If they do shoot in, they may kill some innocents but at some point they'll hopefully kill the gunman/en and save the rest.

Comment

So turns out the shooter was gay/bi, attended the club regularly and supported various contradictory groups, drank alcohol, didn't go to church etc (did go and pray on his own). He was like, well guess this is for ISIS but probably got shot down by too many guys.

So really he was trying to a closeted gay with a homophobic/religious background that can't sit together in his head, so seems to have gone crazy murder mode.
                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 14-06-16, 13:44.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                    be careful in lille mate. it'll most likely kick off there big time in the next few days
                                    Class! Can't wait now
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Paul Brady, Irish singer-songwriter sings his song Nothing But The Same Old Story accompanied by Donal Lunny

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                        So turns out the shooter was gay/bi, attended the club regularly and supported various contradictory groups, drank alcohol, didn't go to church etc (did go and pray on his own). He was like, well guess this is for ISIS but probably got shot down by too many guys.

So really he was trying to a closeted gay with a homophobic/religious background that can't sit together in his head, so seems to have gone crazy murder mode.
                                        narrative is firmly on him being an islamabist/ismulmic/islamofacist/one of them

don't expect just another nutter with a gun to be given much airtime

Comment

A superbly crafted song.

Comment

narrative is firmly on him being an islamabist/ismulmic/islamofacist/one of them

don't expect just another nutter with a gun to be given much airtime
                                            Oh of course not, there is a mass shooting 5 of every 6 days for the last few years in the US. (Defined as a shooter shooting 4+ people apart from themselves). Lot of survivors out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukas Podolski View Post
                                              I think 80 per cent of you, and also me, sometimes scratch their balls. So it’s all good
                                              Nailed it. Unsure of demographic of audience but I'd say 80% is pretty conservative.

Gas stuff. Euros making me seriously homesick looking at all the craic being had. Canadians just don't get it.
                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                Also all aboard the Iceland train tomorrow, choo choo!! Always back whoever portugal play, they are huge bottlers.
                                                On Sigurdsson scorecast 1-0 @65s.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                    Meh she is just doing her job, no point in breaking protocol

Also of course she should check every note, if you see the moves gobshite scammers pull up and down the country.

Comment

Jennies runs them ragged in Ascot stakes Strewl taking a day off roaring at clouds well done.

Comment

Get the fuck in......Jennies Jewel.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                          Nailed it. Unsure of demographic of audience but I'd say 80% is pretty conservative.

Gas stuff. Euros making me seriously homesick looking at all the craic being had. Canadians just don't get it.
                                                          Fuck all buzz in the country like last time. Must be saved for World Cups. We better make one during my younger adult years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                            WOW Royal Ascot. Stunning. Congrats to SP and all. Not a ig horsey fan but even I know the prestige here. Super. Old man grins at clouds today I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                              Jennies runs them ragged in Ascot stakes Strewl taking a day off roaring at clouds well done.
                                                              I think the clouds helped

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                I think the clouds helped
                                                                Definitely on cloud 9 now

Comment

You'd have some profit if you'd backed every game to be 0-0 at half time.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                    On Sigurdsson scorecast 1-0 @65s.
                                                                    Same but @150 on PP. Go again m8, she's a lock.

Comment

Comment

I blame McGregor for making people thick....

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime...kets-1.2683318
                                                                        Must have some talent to squeeze that many for those sums over that period of time.
                                                                        Impressed also with the guy who didn't show up in court in dublin test over 20k+ rent he owed his landlord as he was gone to the euros

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                          Same but @150 on PP. Go again m8, she's a lock.
                                                                          Yes realised it was a bad price and went in again at 100s. Have no money on PP.

edit, okay now on in PP too @150s.

A lock is a lock.
                                                                          Last edited by hotspur; 14-06-16, 17:44.

Comment

Comment

A lock is a lock.
                                                                              @175 now...i have to jump on that Iceland train.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Reports of skirmishes between Russian and English fans in Lille already (was from the mail though)
                                                                                "One masked Russian fan wore a t-shirt with the words 'Tour de France' and 'f**k Euro 2016 on the front - complete with a map of the host nation."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                  Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                  Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                  WOW Royal Ascot. Stunning. Congrats to SP and all. Not a ig horsey fan but even I know the prestige here. Super. Old man grins at clouds today I bet.
                                                                                  A customary celebration is required. A pig on a spit, cocktails, nightclubs and a horse head. We ride again! Well done Tony and Nathy. Delighted for ye!!
                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    @175 now...i have to jump on that Iceland train.
                                                                                    Choo choo

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post

Also all aboard the Iceland train tomorrow, choo choo!! Always back whoever portugal play, they are huge bottlers.
                                                                                      Expensive little hobby always backing whoever Portugal play

This will be Portugal’s seventh EUROs - they have reached the semi-finals in four of their six previous appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                        Expensive little hobby always backing whoever Portugal play

This will be Portugal’s seventh EUROs - they have reached the semi-finals in four of their six previous appearances.
                                                                                        They are decent but Iceland are annoying little fuckers.

Comment

A lock is a lock.
                                                                                          175/1 for me. Free money
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            175/1 for me. Free money
                                                                                            Me too!

Comment

Fk you Von trappes anyway, you had ONE JOB

Comment

Lol, just saw there were 2 sigurdsson. This could be an epic fail/surprise

Comment

Bottled it the cunt
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    Lol, just saw there were 2 sigurdsson. This could be an epic fail/surprise
                                                                                                    G Siggy was huge prices, R Siggy was probably astronomical.

Comment

Did him anytime and iceland to win @30s too. A lock is a lock
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

The bet can still win, anything is possible. Just look at Leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                          The bet can still win, anything is possible. Just look at Leicester.
                                                                                                          I still don't believe Leicester will hang on , not a chance.

Comment

The kid had a long nap today so is beside me watching this lobbing and lying . Everytime the advertising boarding changes to Mcdonalds he lifts his head and shouts BURGER. Hmmm I have failed as a parent.

Comment

Might have been posted but the UEFA add where all the fans are walking together to the stadium is lol. Most of the fans are fit and good looking. The Irish lad is about 3 ft tall, weighs 20 stone has ginger hair and is wearing a kilt. Serious Wtf.

Comment

Day just turned shit. Literally.

Dodgy smelling liquid emerging from the back drains. Emptied a litre of drain cleaner down it and funking the excrement gods look kindly upon this sacrifice.

Fukkksssss sake.
                                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Dodgy smelling liquid emerging from the back drains. Emptied a litre of drain cleaner down it and funking the excrement gods look kindly upon this sacrifice.

Fukkksssss sake.
                                                                                                                  Ouch, you know what that is don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Fukkksssss sake.
                                                                                                                    speaking of drains, i had a weird smell coming up through downstairs toilet sink and rang a drain cleaner and asked how often should one get the drains cleaned. roughly every 5 yrs. got them done anyway. original price over phone 150 inc vat, got him down to 100 inc vat and when job was done fluttered the eyelashes and said oh darn I only have 80 in my purse . Job done.

Great job, removed a lot of debris , lime etc and the smell finally went

Drain cleaner he said is a waste of time btw, he had a huge machine thing with blades on it
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                      Ouch, you know what that is don't you?
                                                                                                                      Tell me.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

I think it was mentioned in here during the season but I really like this ref. No nonsense and doesn't fall for the bullshit

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X