This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    When I was a young man I carried me pack.

Love David Pocock
    From Twickenham's green field to the dusty outback
    I carried the gainline over
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Its a metre forward WTF

Edit: more than 2M Poite knew it too LOL
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

To see more videos of fans cheering for and celebrating their teams go to the 'Where to watch the World Cup with fans of your team' page on facebook.For info...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Its a metre forward WTF
          Couldn't tell really I thought. So, so sharp though. England just look so dozy in contrast.

Australia are outstanding here. Even have the dominant scrum which is highly unusual for them.

Comment

Toodles

Comment

Its a metre forward WTF

Edit: more than 2M Poite knew it too LOL
              Not sure what angle you saw, looked flat / marginally forward imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                he is lolsighted.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Couldn't tell really I thought. So, so sharp though. England just look so dozy in contrast.

Australia are outstanding here. Even have the dominant scrum which is highly unusual for them.
                  Aussie scrum half isn't great plus their second rows are journey men. Everywhere else they are excellent if a little threadbare on the bench. England are done.
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

This is a bit of a reality check. We're the best Northern hemisphere team but we're nowhere near as superior to England as the Aussies are.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                      The one from behind shown just before he awards you can clearly see the ball leaving his hand as he steps across the change of colour on the grass and when Beale touches it first he was closer to the next strip.
                      Absolutely nailed on forward pass.

Nonetheless everything RD3 says is true. Before that try England walked to the line out with their heads down, no one was speaking to anyone. They looked like a tired and beaten team playing a game that doesn't matter.

Comment

The one from behind shown just before he awards you can clearly see the ball leaving his hand as he steps across the change of colour on the grass and when Beale touches it first he was closer to the next strip.

Nonetheless everything RD3 says is true. Before that try England walked to the line out with their heads down, no one was speaking to anyone. They looked like a tired and beaten team playing a game that doesn't matter.
                        The Pass travelled forward but clearly left the hands going back. Not even a debate imo. The rule is very clear.
                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

This is a bit of a reality check. We're the best Northern hemisphere team but we're nowhere near as superior to England as the Aussies are.
                          We have a structure and a gameplan which makes a big difference. The Aussies are very skilful but not unbeatable.

Comment

What is a forward pass? Total Rugby has investigated and we have the definitive explanation of what does and doesn't constitute a forward pass.Don't forget t...

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                              The Pass travelled forward but clearly left the hands going back. Not even a debate imo. The rule is very clear.
                              I can't see the trajectory as it leaves his hand but I'd have thought it is nigh on impossible to move it that far forward unless you have propelled it forward

But obv Poite saw it that way.

Comment

Australia just making far fewer mistakes in the game which is the difference really.

Good try for England though as I post.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  Australia just making far fewer mistakes in the game which is the difference really.

Good try for England though as I post.
                                  Ford has made a big difference. Just underlining the daftness of the original selection (this week and last).

Comment

Aussies are gonna bottle this ffs

Comment

Jesus bbv, stop showing your power with Aussie mistakes.

Comment

Phipps' passing is all over the shop.

Comment

Phipps' passing is all over the shop.
                                          he's gonna lose it for them, get Genia back on imo

Comment

Haha 2 yellows there

Comment

They think its all over...

Comment

They think its all over...
                                                Quiet old man

Comment

Swing Low sweet Chariot, coming fort......baggar, baggar, baggar.

seems fitting Giteau gets the penalty, he has been excellent today. hero.

Comment

Didn't enjoy that nearly as much as I thought I would

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

It is now...

Comment

Yahoo

Comment

Lancaster should take lessons from Mourinho in losing the head after getting trashed at home. Not a flicker.

Comment

wonder will all those adverts on ITV with English team will stop?

Comment

Between SA today and the Aussies tonight its suddenly feeling a bit like the way the All Ireland turns every August when the real teams show up

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                Swing Low sweet Chariot, coming fort......baggar, baggar, baggar.

seems fitting Giteau gets the penalty, he has been excellent today. hero.
                                                                Hero I say, HERO.

Comment

I love that EBS ad with the washing machine repair dude. Cracks me up every time.

Comment

Comment

Australian bastrads.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Australia to win the pool 9/4. Look good?
                                                                        4/9 now..

Comment

I don't understand the group and points system in rugby. Are England gone now with no chance of qualifying? I had a soccer game so didn't see the rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            I don't understand the group and points system in rugby. Are England gone now with no chance of qualifying? I had a soccer game so didn't see the rugby.
                                                                            Yes.

Comment

Lancaster should take lessons from Mourinho in losing the head after getting trashed at home. Not a flicker.
                                                                              He has to be sacked now massive failure someone's head has to be chopped. No English open side the speed hooper and Pocock got back on there feet after every tackle every ruck was impressive. Big lol at the English saying all week how they would dominate the forward exchanges. The oz scrum was the most consistent in the 4 nations. Giteau was excellent an old man in rugby terms.

Comment

I love that EBS ad with the washing machine repair dude. Cracks me up every time.
                                                                                And yet the same people came up with the terrible driving instructor version.

Comment

I'm a small man in many ways,beautiful evening,just beautiful

Comment

On the plus side, if they beat Uruguay, England will avoid having to go through the qualifiers for the next world cup.

Comment

Guess prince Harrys midweek peptalk wasn't sufficiently churchillian
                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 03-10-15, 21:29.

Comment

Not even Chelsea can take the shine off watching the English get KO'd from their own world cup with a group game to spare.

Sweet.

Comment

That DailyMail comments twitter account... words fail me

Comment

DPs Mrs sent me this pic that was taken at their wedding, love it so checked http://www.hellocanvas.ie/ and saw an offer on for 50x70cm for only 39 quid, so obv sent it off. dying to see it. love that site , such a great pic with my oldest best friend be nice to have, fuck knows where im gonna put it though lol

SPOILER
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Hmm Cian O'Neill gets the Kildare job, Glen Ryan not a happy man I'd guess.
                                                                                              There is a fair smell of politics about it. I'm lucky enough not to know anything about their machinations and to care less. But I'd speculate wildly that having the team of Ryan with Rainbow Earley and Doyle that was said to be a done deal last week would be a bit too player centric for the county board types.

Probably the first good decision Kildare county board has made regarding team management in 5 years. Chose a proven winner who has been involved in all Ireland winning set ups over someone who has been involved in Laois club football. I know one of the main sponsors was strongly against the Ryan team.

He has also been away from the County for some time so has no historical baggage with the players. Nailed on to get out of Div 3 and will carry some momentum into championship but then he will really have to prove his worth. It will be interesting to hear what county board / fans will consider as success . Hard to see them winning a Leinster in the next 3 years so does it come down to how well they do in the qualifiers? Getting to a 1/4 final hasn't been enough for the last few managers.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                DPs Mrs sent me this pic that was taken at their wedding, love it so checked http://www.hellocanvas.ie/ and saw an offer on for 50x70cm for only 39 quid, so obv sent it off. dying to see it. love that site , such a great pic with my oldest best friend be nice to have, fuck knows where im gonna put it though lol

SPOILER
                                                                                                Is she very old?
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                  Is she very old?
                                                                                                  u tell me , u were there
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                    u tell me , u were there
                                                                                                    Is that the one you tried to kill on the IoM? Poor woman.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                      Is that the one you tried to kill on the IoM? Poor woman.
                                                                                                      no thats poker polly , white knights woman
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Heading into London from the suburbs soon, then onto Stratford after a stroll around Covent Garden, excited now. Shoulder to shoulder. Come on Ireland. Kick it Johnny, between those posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            Heading into London from the suburbs soon, then onto Stratford after a stroll around Covent Garden, excited now. Shoulder to shoulder. Come on Ireland. Kick it Johnny, between those posts.
                                                                                                            Under the bar for 3, over for 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                MU go tops today if they win? Thought, purely based on here, that they were still shite. Or maybe they are shite and the results flatter to deceive?
                                                                                                                Bit of an odd one tbh. They are clearly not a great side and Rooney is performing woefully however their new wonderkid Martial is promising, but LVG has to manage him carefully to ensure he is not a flash in a pan. Dice would be a better man than I to comment on this but I think the next three league games will tell us a lot about how good or bad they are and how serious their title credentials are. Their next three games are against arsenal, Everton and Man city I think.

Exciting times for Utd...
                                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                  Bit of an odd one tbh. They are clearly not a great side and Rooney is performing woefully however their new wonderkid Martial is promising, but LVG has to manage him carefully to ensure he is not a flash in a pan. Dice would be a better man than I to comment on this but I think the next three league games will tell us a lot about how good or bad they are and how serious their title credentials are. Their next three games are against arsenal, Everton and Man city I think.

Exciting times for Utd...
                                                                                                                  United do not have serious title credentials. They have CSKA away sandwiched between Everton and City. It's a horrible run of fixtures. The results do flatter to deceive imo. It's nice to be knocking around the top spot now but I'd happily take a top 4 finish next May.

Comment

Some day of football today, and the rugby thrown in for good measure.

SPORTS!!!

Comment

Googled English rugby manager Stuart Lancaster and see he didnt play at international level and wasnt a successful coach either with only one winning season?

Why was he made head coach?

Comment

...Would anyone have a link for the french horse racing by any chance?...Appreciated if do :-)...

Comment

Some day of football today, and the rugby thrown in for good measure.

SPORTS!!!
                                                                                                                          Gonna be putting the Irish rail WiFi to the test.
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X