Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm Cian O'Neill gets the Kildare job, Glen Ryan not a happy man I'd guess.
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

LOL WTF happened to Pieterson there

Edit:
      It looked like he just froze from the other angle
      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 03-10-15, 16:03.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Hmm Cian O'Neill gets the Kildare job, Glen Ryan not a happy man I'd guess.
          Didn't Ryan say today or yesterday he wouldn't be taking the position. Talk of Cian O Neill leaving has been going on down here since we played Kildare. Was bound to happen. Huge loss to us but best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
            Didn't Ryan say today or yesterday he wouldn't be taking the position.
            Thats not what he was saying last week

Huge loss to us but best of luck to him.
            I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              You obviously didnt drink enough last night to be eating hotel breakfast this early.
              Mammy to be massage plus visits to wexford town shops (what is it with women and country boutiques) = hotel bar watching the rugby.
              Even managed to get in a pint in lambert and sons and ground and sky.
              Both excellent
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just picked up a bottle of Meerlust after the recommendation in here.

Now to find a suitable beast to eat.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Crossfield kick is second only to the dropshot in tennis for the most -ev play in sport, looks great when it comes off but rarely does.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Thats not what he was saying last week
                    Ah right. He knew the deal was done so. O Neill will be better for ye anyway. But I get the feeling he's taking on a sinking ship. Either that or he'll completely turn it around which will be hard.

Comment

Ah right. He knew the deal was done so. O Neill will be better for ye anyway. But I get the feeling he's taking on a sinking ship. Either that or he'll completely turn it around which will be hard.
                      There is a fair smell of politics about it. I'm lucky enough not to know anything about their machinations and to care less. But I'd speculate wildly that having the team of Ryan with Rainbow Earley and Doyle that was said to be a done deal last week would be a bit too player centric for the county board types.

Comment

Jannie could get a job on Fair City he's that bad an actor

Comment

Scotland back to form. S.A. doing the same thing in defence every time and they have no idea how to counter it.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Just picked up a bottle of Meerlust after the recommendation in here.

Now to find a suitable beast to eat.
                            Found a wild boar burger, pretty fitting, a lump of stinky blue, a bag of rocket and a French stick.

Spoiling meself tonight dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Scotland back to form. S.A. doing the same thing in defence every time and they have no idea how to counter it.
                              Terrible shite from Scotland. SA not doing a whole lot and they are cruising here.
                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Scots have obv thrown the game, perfect tactics from them. Very little to gain from trying here.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

There is a fair smell of politics about it. I'm lucky enough not to know anything about their machinations and to care less. But I'd speculate wildly that having the team of Ryan with Rainbow Earley and Doyle that was said to be a done deal last week would be a bit too player centric for the county board types.
                                  Just had an interview on Kfm, was also played on Radio Kerry. Couldn't turn it down, chance to go home etc etc blah blah blah. Then the money part. He's a Moorefield man. Doesn't Jack O Connors son play for Moorefield? Or have some connection? No wonder Ryan and the lads didn't get in.

Comment

Opening up a tad now.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Some try that

Comment

Skanky high tackle from Pieterson went un punished there.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Some try that
                                          Weir almost messed up big time though.

Comment

The Walk
                                            Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                            SPOILER
                                            There is no footage of the original walk, it was never recorded.
                                            SPOILER
                                            there were photos. Also in the movie you could see one of the assistants with a camera recording (which I guess didn't happen?)
                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Setting up a sports photography company in the next few months to supplement my main job, will be focussing on amateur/local/school sports primarily. Shot the Blackrock v Marys game today, thought a few might be interested in a few photos.

SPOILER
                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Boards down?
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                  Setting up a sports photography company in the next few months to supplement my main job, will be focussing on amateur/local/school sports primarily. Shot the Blackrock v Marys game today, thought a few might be interested in a few photos.

SPOILER
                                                  Good luck with it. Is the kid in the background of the last photo related to Leo Cullen?
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Quality Micky Rosa id suggest getting in as many sports as possible. Its easy to get a good pic in a sedate setting like poker or sun down/rise but sports and action shots is where its at. Hockey, racing, etc.
                                                    Not sure if you read this but if not its a great read.

Comment

2 movements ?
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                        2 movements ?
                                                        No. Stretching the arms is absolutely fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post

SPOILER
                                                          Get back to that golf thread.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                            Good luck with it. Is the kid in the background of the last photo related to Leo Cullen?
                                                            I thought it was him, even though I know he is well retired.

Comment

Im up for England because thats who my money is on. Might even sing god save the queen.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                Yeah nice spot that's his brother Owen.
                                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Quality Micky Rosa id suggest getting in as many sports as possible. Its easy to get a good pic in a sedate setting like poker or sun down/rise but sports and action shots is where its at. Hockey, racing, etc.
                                                                  Not sure if you read this but if not its a great read.
                                                                  Thanks, yeah that's exactly my plan. Hadn't read that but really enjoyed thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                    Get back to that golf thread.
                                                                    Membership in Bray being processed as we speak...

Comment

Couple of quid on klopp next Chelsea manager
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        Couple of quid on klopp next Chelsea manager
                                                                        By January?

Comment

By January?
                                                                          Tuesday

Comment

Im up for England because thats who my money is on. Might even sing god save the queen.

Comment

#PrayforCHD

Comment

flamin wristy.

Come on the Aussie.

Comment

This Chelsea situation is hilarious. Jose lost the plot completely. Surely gone now. lolchelsea.

Comment

Enjoying this World Cup.

Comment

Is it a bit odd that Australia are 1.89 favs in the + 2.5 market but 2.36 in the win market

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                        This Chelsea situation is hilarious. Jose lost the plot completely. Surely gone now. lolchelsea.
                                                                                        I thought he was turning into Wenger at the start of the interview, but he just went off on a mad one altogether!

Comment

Is it a bit odd that Australia are 1.89 favs in the + 2.5 market but 2.36 in the win market
                                                                                          No!

Comment

buying Australia and selling Orange crop.

Comment

I see Rich Ricci is a new big stake holder at BetBright

Comment

Meerlust is something special alright.

Small rough chunks of crusty bread, drizzle of olive oil and Persille blue, while the Boar cooks. Ah yeah.

Comment

Feels like an application form for the horseys.

Comment

Meerlust is something special alright.

Small rough chunks of crusty bread, drizzle of olive oil and Persille blue, while the Boar cooks. Ah yeah.
                                                                                                    Where did you buy the Meerlust. Had a bottle of Clos Du Val Zinfandel that was epic.
                                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I see Rich Ricci is a new big stake holder at BetBright
                                                                                                      Obv he couldn't get the racing manager he needs without buying the whole company

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                        Where did you buy the Meerlust. Had a bottle of Clos Du Val Zinfandel that was epic.
                                                                                                        Picked it up in The Corkscrew on Chatham st.

I really love Zinfandel, you've got to search it out though. Like the Meerlust I suppose. Googled where to find it this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Comment

Some control by Australia leading up to that. Ridiculous number of phases.

Comment

Time to post while d'oul Boar is resting.

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Last edited by Lazare; 03-10-15, 19:28.

Comment

Some control by Australia leading up to that. Ridiculous number of phases.
                                                                                                                Ridiculous offload from the prop in the lead up.

Comment

When I was a young man I carried me pack.

Love David Pocock

Comment

Time to post while d'oul Boar is resting.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Ha, don't remember seeing this one before

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        Ha, don't remember seeing this one before

Ha! Thankfully there's been plenty of hair trimming since then.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X