This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    Wasn't there something the other day about a rack of them getting hacked?
    Well the person that we sent the paypal payment to is the one replying to me via his email and being a little dick on the chat forum thing.

He sent me the definition of terms & conditions, little prick. Turns out when I called paypal about it today that I was explaining what had happened and that paypal said they couldn't help I had mentioned about the fact he was 17 and they explained they will have to close his account due to their T&C's stating you have to be over 18 to get a paypal account!

Maybe I should send him Paypal's T&C's for him now. He said we wont be reading any more of my emails anyway. kids these days! need a good boot up the hole

Comment

Moral of the story MrsF. Don't send strangers online money! Hopefully your young lad can do a few jobs for you to repay the debt or something.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        Moral of the story MrsF. Don't send strangers online money! Hopefully your young lad can do a few jobs for you to repay the debt or something.
        Was his own money. He gave me the cash and I used the paypal. I wont be letting him do this sort of shit again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          Was his own money. He gave me the cash and I used the paypal. I wont be letting him do this sort of shit again.
          Hopefully he's learnt a lesson so. Lucky it only cost him 30 quid.

Stream for the rugby for whoever wants it. There is an acestream too but it's very laggy.

Comment

The acestream problem has been fixed at the source. Flawless now.

58a0ea071d90499866b37e85f18305b5cd52d007

Comment

Cracking game. Both teams have come to play. McGinty looking a bit nervy though.
              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

G'wan Connacht. Great start.

Comment

Well that will settle them fully! Game on.
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

5/2 leinster -5.5. Lumpage

Did I see sick puppy in the crowd earlier?
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I sent mia a message asking her. She gets all hers for free here http://minecraftsevers.com/
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Connacht tails up. Could really do with another score while on top.

Comment

Connacht miles better so far

Comment

That'll do pig. Great try.

Comment

What a try!!!

Comment

Niyi has been stupidly good this season.

Looks nothing like the guy who used to play on my brother's team in college, some amount of muscle packed on and no speed lost!

Comment

Good man SP
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Ah great rugby so far from Connacht and incredible refereeing from Owens as well. Literally giving out to the assistants for not spotting stuff and coaching them to interject etc. A class act.

Comment

Not a single penalty conceded so far by either team!

Comment

That should be that game.

Connacht haven't let Leinster settle in the slightest. Brilliant pace and pressure.

Comment

That hit from Dillane what a game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                            That should be that game.

Connacht haven't let Leinster settle in the slightest. Brilliant pace and pressure.
                                            Too early for that. But this injury looks ominous.

Comment

For some reason I'm watching the championship playoff (well its on)

Westwood MOM thus far (fuck off BBV curse), I like the Wickla lad and all but he has to be our best keeper!?

What has gone on in Ireland camps etc for Westwood to be down pecking order?

Comment

Can't see a way back into this game for Leinster. Can't see us engineering 3 scores in the entire second half never mind 3 scores more than Connacht manage!

We're robotic, they're fluid. Two different games being played here. The Connacht approach looks superb when it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Westwood MOM thus far (fuck off BBV curse), I like the Wickla lad and all but he has to be our best keeper!?

Lovely goal from Diame. I don't like Hull though really for some reason. Probably still a lingering distaste for Phil Brown I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                    I sent mia a message asking her. She gets all hers for free here http://minecraftsevers.com/
                                                    Get's all what for free? I know he can go on servers for free but to get diamond or platinum membership you pay something. I really don't know much about them though. Modpacks or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

He was at Sunderland when MON was manager there.
                                                      Various rumours of a fall out.
                                                      Have read both of the following
                                                      a) KW not happy to be frozen out behind Mignolet.
                                                      b) MON not happy when KW declared himself injured for a cup tie and Mig had to be rushed back for a game he was supposed to be rested for.

Comment

Patience pays off. Lovely kick through for that try.

Comment

Lovely try.

So much smart rugby played by Connacht

Comment

WOW

Its great not seeing ping pong and actual ball handling.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that ? ?
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Seemed harsh to me too.

Comment

Terrible decision. Doesn't really matter though imo. Only one team at the races here.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                      Terrible decision. Doesn't really matter though imo. Only one team at the races here.
                                                                      That's the downside of Nige. Should have referred to TMO. Of course it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                        That's the downside of Nige. Should have referred to TMO. Of course it matters.
                                                                        Definitely matters now

Comment

Leinster try in the next 2 minutes for the drama?

Comment

Where we are now. I want to see Niyi score again.

Comment

GoT

SPOILER

Comment

Looking like a great result for Irish rugby. Connacht will build from this and a kick in the ass for the Leinster setup after a misfiring season. Schmidt probably wishes he delayed his squad announcement now... Still from a RWC cycle perspective it's great to see so many players stepping up this season and a great brand of rugby winning out.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                  Didnt realise the dude was a GIANT Ireland (Irl)
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

John Muldoon has 254 275 caps for Connacht.

I imagine he's not reached 100 wins.

He's about to lift the trophy after winning the MoTM award in the final.

That's romance.
                                                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 28-05-16, 21:42.

Comment

Atleti please, with Keylor Navas having such a mare that Real have to sign DdG.

Comment

Opening cermonies at football tournaments\finals are just the worst
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 28-05-16, 18:48.

Comment

Unreal game the style of play deserved victory. Dream stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                            enjoy yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                              Good man Mick! Delighted for yourself and Ionapaul. A good chance of getting the ride tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                Opening cermonies at football tournaments\finals are just the worst
                                                                                                Be grateful that they haven't yet divided a match into 15 minute 6ths, just to squeeze in some more adverts
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Good man Mick! Delighted for yourself and Ionapaul. A good chance of getting the ride tonight!!
                                                                                                  In ballinasloe had a day in the bog. Rounding up a posse to hit the city.✈️

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Get's all what for free? I know he can go on servers for free but to get diamond or platinum membership you pay something. I really don't know much about them though. Modpacks or something.
                                                                                                        She's no idea what you on about. She downloads free world's if that's what he is looking for and she does that through links off you tube.
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

What did poor Mike ever do to you to deserve you not being delighted for him? Shocked at you V, I truly am.

Comment

Greizman anytime a ton at 2s

Money back if anyone hits fhe bar as a special

€25 max back

fml

Comment

The soccer is a pure anti climax after the rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                Was trying to book a place for Bordeaux there. Week from Tues 14th to Mon 20th. Hotels are a minimum of €800 per person for us each to stay in a crappy room. Two bedroom spacious apartment on Airbnb for me and my Oz pal, right bang in the Bordeaux city centre, looks absolutely fab, for €700 for the two of us.
                                                                                                                You know theres a football match on the 18th, yeah? Hence the increased hotel prices.
                                                                                                                Always get more bang for your buck with an apartment, but people still think of hotel first (presumably you wouldn't have bothered looking at airbnb if you'd got an acceptable hotel) and many never think of alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                                  The soccer is a pure anti climax after the rugby.
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What a fucking lad

Last edited by DeadParrot; 28-05-16, 20:33.
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

CL final picked up in the second half for sure. Hopefully Atleti can win it.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          It really is reality tv. wow, the decline of the great american state, i think, is surely on track. Well maybe thats a bit too reactionary, but I'm starting to suspect that Trump has a decent chance in this election. What then if another idiot gets in the next time?

Boxing promoter Bob Arum offers $20M for Trump-Sanders debate
                                                                                                                          Surely at this stage you're beginning to recognise his genius!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X