This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Can I get some of that easy money this year?
    What do you think the top 6 will be next year m8

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      Started watching The Blacklist last week, just stuck on the second episode in S1. Caught my interest anyway. I am not a huge TV so it has to be good to get me to watch.
      I like it. Spader absolutely carries it and season two gets better and better.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            you'd miss kayroo since he took the banks legal big bucks all the same
            haha never noticed my typo

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
              What do you think the top 6 will be next year m8
              Don't know. Don't care. The bet is United to finish ahead of Liverpool unless I'm mistaken? They can finish 9th and 10th for all I care once the bet wins.

Comment

Don't know. Don't care. The bet is United to finish ahead of Liverpool unless I'm mistaken? They can finish 9th and 10th for all I care once the bet wins.
                Do you see United finishing ahead of Chelsea?

Comment

Comment

Billions e05
                    Accelerating towards waste of time territory

SPOILER
                    So he can wind up a multibilllion fund with a single call and go on holidays but she can't take the morning off because shes running a restraint

GTFO

On the other hand Gommorah S2 E01 and E02 are awesome.
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Do you see United finishing ahead of Chelsea?
                      I'm not a psychic m8. Ring mystic meg and ask her.

Comment

I'm not a psychic m8. Ring mystic meg and ask her.
                        She's not psychic or into football m8 that's why I'm asking you.

Comment

She's not psychic or into football m8 that's why I'm asking you.
                          Better off asking her tbf. I don't care enough tbh. I'll put it this way, I wouldn't back United v Chelsea on finishing position.

Comment

I'll text meg so

Comment

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  Geez Satnav is getting them all into it

Comment

Imo Unless pool sign a few people United will be top 6 next year, Liverpool will be borderline. I'll be taking any team vs team sidebets Utd vs pool anyways
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                      Imo Unless pool sign a few people United will be top 6 next year, Liverpool will be borderline. I'll be taking any team vs team sidebets Utd vs pool anyways
                                      Where do I pay you m8. Any weekend quizzes?

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                        Have 4 tickets to the sweden game, and 4 to the italy game,
                                        Not going so want to sell all in one go at face value obviously, let me know if anyone is interested
                                        Looking for a Sweden ticket in general. I have just had a last minute urge to go. I dropped a pm.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Where do I pay you m8. Any weekend quizzes?
                                          Stars or bank good and nah, I'm not in dub at the moment. Andy is currently at the one now

First time in ages I'm pretty sure united of top 6. What ya think? If Chelsea don't sign anyone big I'll have Utd vs them too
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I haven't watched a single minute of Game of Thrones.

Could some kind soul direct me somewhere to rectify this situation

Comment

United and city to battle for the title. Latest iteration of Chelski to continue their decline . Scousers to get top 4 with Arsenal. Euro hangovers will be ironed out by Christmas.

Bbv footie pundits to pretend to like other sports better with brow beaten rants .

José to cause havoc and attack the United dietician for making Rooney fatter.

Money already where mouth is. One again thank you to scouse fans for da monies.

If I'm wrong i'll adopt a dobbyesque ' who cares' attitude and pay back monies.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                United and city to battle for the title. Latest iteration of Chelski to continue their decline . Scousers to get top 4 with Arsenal. Euro hangovers will be ironed out by Christmas.

Bbv footie pundits to pretend to like other sports better with brow beaten rants .

We'll all be experts in the finer points of Fencing or something come Rio

Comment

SPOILER
                                                  The actual finance part of that was written by the guy who wrote Too Big Too Fail - Andrew Ross Sorkin. Even if a bit of poetic licence is taken, the whole finance stuff is all reasonably in line with whats plausible imo. Certain hedge funds have a huge degree of latitude on what they can do. Thought it was great in terms of how it introduced reasonably complex finance ideas without excessive babyfooting around.
                                                  I don't know much about finance but it seemed very basic and quite unrealistic, except for the scene with the pension fund investor. I know even less about BDSM but that felt sophisticated and well written.
                                                  Mostly feels very uneven but just good enough to keep going.
                                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 26-05-16, 21:14.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      We'll all be experts in the finer points of Fencing or something come Rio
                                                      The zika virus and how the fencing guys won the battle .

Comment

Fancy a Liverpool v Chelsea bet?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                          Geez Satnav is getting them all into it
                                                          my latest poker related ones

SPOILER
                                                          [

My fav

SPOILER
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Jayz no. A lose/lose bet

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                I haven't watched a single minute of Game of Thrones.

Could some kind soul direct me somewhere to rectify this situation
                                                                shush.se

or sky boxed sets

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                    my latest poker related ones

SPOILER
                                                                    [

My fav

SPOILER
                                                                    Are you posing in the second pic or did you voluntarily pay someone to make you look like that?

Comment

Looking up mortgage stuff there. Think I might get away with a 10% or so deposit due to being essentially unfireable in work (note to self: don't test this). With notary fees - a rather ridonkulous 8% it still adds up to €40k deposit needed for a 250k mortgage. Only using research bonuses for the deposit as nothing else is available, so really need to get the fist out on this one. Current balance stands at €3,500 in mortgage savings account. It *should* kick off soon as there's a few research things in the pipeline, but each paper being accepted is still a 20-30% chance at best. Have five papers currently under review with an average after social-welfare €4,500 bonus for each of those accepted, so fingers crossed. But even if all of those are accepted, the same again needs to be done at the very least. Its really hard trying to be mature. Clearly a firstworldproblems thing, but still ...
                                                                      You will need furniture and other stuff too. Might want a few yoyos for that.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        Are you posing in the second pic or did you voluntarily pay someone to make you look like that?
                                                                        its voluntary pouting/posing , dunno was prob locked lol
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Ipswich vs Chelsea points bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            Well that puts the cat amongst the pigeons

Comment

I'll also take Ipswich if anyone wants to double down
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Surprised Trump isn't about 1/5. I really expect him to be the next pres.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Who won that this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Who won that this year?
                                                                                    Ipswich. 50-69

Comment

My thought for the night: the reason sites like 538 got Trump so wrong is that there has never been a candidate like Trump before.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        My thought for the night: the reason sites like 538 got Trump so wrong is that there has never been a candidate like Trump before.
                                                                                        And because they don't like him.

Comment

What I don't understand is why Gary Johnson is still 1000/1 versus the two most disliked candidates of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            What I don't understand is why Gary Johnson is still 1000/1 versus the two most disliked candidates of all time.
                                                                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Average points per game? Considering Ipswich play 8 more games it's only fair.

Also, I'm not interested in the bet.

Comment

And because they don't like him.
                                                                                                They didn't take him seriously because by all of the metrics by which seruious candidates are evaluted he failed
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Interested, I do like Ipswich so kinda won't mind losing but we'll either have to take 8 games out or agree a price. If you are confident we can do a draft style thing to take certain fixtures out or just do a price. Let me know m8!

Jayz no. A lose/lose bet
                                                                                                  We'll talk in August, can do funky bets, charity bets or cash but you will need to back up your opinions m8.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                    Average points per game? Considering Ipswich play 8 more games it's only fair.

Also, I'm not interested in the bet.
                                                                                                    How would an average work? Guessing you mean PPG over the season.

I'm twisted but what if an Ipwish win was worth 2.85, a Draw was still a point and whatever Chelsea get is taken as is?

We'll work it out.

Comment

They didn't take him seriously because by all of the metrics by which seruious candidates are evaluted he failed
                                                                                                      If you treat presidential candidates like reality TV show contestants, don't be surprised when a reality TV show star does well in it.
                                                                                                      Can anyone give any rundown of his campaign promises or is it all soundbites?
                                                                                                      Is there any economical expert anywhere that has said he sees good things from a trump presidency?

Comment

Interested, I do like Ipswich so kinda won't mind losing but we'll either have to take 8 games out or agree a price. If you are confident we can do a draft style thing to take certain fixtures out or just do a price. Let me know m8!

We'll talk in August, can do funky bets, charity bets or cash but you will need to back up your opinions m8.
                                                                                                        give you a -6 start over the season?

Ipswich's budget is zero btw, so they completely overachieved this season. Chelsea's budget is, eh, a lot.

Comment

Aer Lingus web check in wasn't working this morning so I checked the lot of us in on the app. Is it OK to have all of the boarding passes on one phone?

Comment

Next stage for sat nav
                                                                                                            SPOILER

Last edited by DeadParrot; 27-05-16, 08:15.

Comment

Just got an email saying "Be the first to own the Dyson supersonic hair dryer".

Is someone taking the piss out of me

Comment

When travelling to Euros am arriving at Luton airport at 11.30pm and onward flight to Paris isn't til 8am next morning (hey, it was very cheap).

Happy enough to read a book on a chair for ~7 hours, but on the other hand I'd quite like to get into the Aspire Lounge when it opens at 4.30am, lie back on a sleep pod, grab some food etc. But thats £25 (Stg) and don't see how I'd get value for it as wouldn't be drinking the free wine and beer at that hour.

Any BBV way of getting into it for free or decent discount?

Comment

By what metrics? He led the polls from very early on. They were just heavily biased against him.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 27-05-16, 08:59.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    If you treat presidential candidates like reality TV show contestants, don't be surprised when a reality TV show star does well in it.
                                                                                                                    Can anyone give any rundown of his campaign promises or is it all soundbites?
                                                                                                                    Is there any economical expert anywhere that has said he sees good things from a trump presidency?
                                                                                                                    He's going to make America great again!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      When travelling to Euros am arriving at Luton airport at 11.30pm and onward flight to Paris isn't til 8am next morning (hey, it was very cheap).

Happy enough to read a book on a chair for ~7 hours, but on the other hand I'd quite like to get into the Aspire Lounge when it opens at 4.30am, lie back on a sleep pod, grab some food etc. But thats £25 (Stg) and don't see how I'd get value for it as wouldn't be drinking the free wine and beer at that hour.

Any BBV way of getting into it for free or decent discount?
                                                                                                                      Never been to Luton but I know that some of the regional airports around the UK close up for a few hours and won't let you sit around overnight.

Comment

He's going to make America great again!
                                                                                                                        Not funny anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          Never been to Luton but I know that some of the regional airports around the UK close up for a few hours and won't let you sit around overnight.
                                                                                                                          Luton is open 24hours. Flew from there a couple of months back and it's not great tbh as massive works going on

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X