4,000 of the 12,000 petrol stations there are now fully dry in France due to blockades of oil refineries. Have fun holidaymakers
    first decent reform Hollande has tried doing (and not given up on). Hope he sees it through. Crush the unions!!!

Was in an Indian store in my latest ethnic food store odyssey. This time the one up the side of Lidl Artane. The neon sign drew me in. They are well into ginger and coconut that much is true. Dim lighting seems to be a staple and this store doubled into a butcher and again nothing much behind the butcher glass and what there was i couldn't identify. The casually dressed butcher was busying himself chopping something nondescript despite never taking his eye off me. I nodded acknowledgement as an attempt to calm the mood but probably caught him at a bad time as he stared grimly back at me.

Picked up some frozen grated coconut, savoury snacks and menthol sweets putting other rashly picked up stuff back after second thoughts mainly because i wouldn't know what they were in an attempt not to repeat the mistakes of last time. Despite me being the only customer and 2 indian lads working there i was left waiting at the till for a while as i wondered was i left dangling in a marketing attempt by them for me to pick up more frivolous items which dotted the till as i waited.
      Last edited by rounders123; 25-05-16, 18:00.

New Chinese 'uber-bus' being trialed by the end of the year.

i foresee immediate problems

That it relies on obedient well-behaved cars, in order to avoid the cars being crushed? that was my first thought anyway. Probably crushing cars and their inhabitants in the name of technological progress is less of an issue in China, but might cause problems when it comes to exporting it. Still though. I really want this to be a thing! It's not quite at the hyperloop level clearly, but its the first real 'wow, that looks very fcking futuristic' transport system
                Personal Dronecopters as seen on the jetsons .

That it relies on obedient well-behaved cars, in order to avoid the cars being crushed? that was my first thought anyway. Probably crushing cars and their inhabitants in the name of technological progress is less of an issue in China, but might cause problems when it comes to exporting it. Still though. I really want this to be a thing! It's not quite at the hyperloop level clearly, but its the first real 'wow, that looks very fcking futuristic' transport system
                  Must be class building cities from scratch in China, not having to put up with road systems built in the middle-ages.

This is class

This is a little Throwback Thursday video - one I filmed two years ago, but never released. James was totally always #TeamIronMan. Be sure to check out Jam...

The entire channel is top notch too
                    Action Movie Kid is the family-friendly channel where imaginations REALLY come to life - sometimes quite destructively. James and Sophia are amazing children with who end up in extraordinary situations with their parents along for the ride. We love Star Wars, Super Heroes, and just good old fashioned cardboard boxes. This channel is for anyone young or old with an imagination. https://twitter.com/ActionMovieKid Subscribe and catch up on all our previous adventures here. Before you ask: I do these videos completely in Adobe After Effects plus a few third party plugins. Yes, I will be posting tutorials as my schedule allows. I do my best to read and reply to your comments. Please keep it clean, :) I'll do a little housekeeping if your language is trollishly profane. c/o ActionMovieDad - but you can call me Hashi.

The road to Rio on rte 2 is pretty good. Loving the music choice in it also.

Got a discount code from Google for 25% off a pixel c a while ago, went to use it tonight and it won't let me apply it saying I have already used it.
                        Can't find any contact to fix it...any ideas?

Leinster u-21 hurling result from Nowlan Park

Westmeath 1-11 Kilkenny 0-12.

KK out of minor and under 21 before the Leinster final

Good call on Billions boys and girls. Loved the first 2 eps. Hard to know who to root for.

anybody got an early access thingy for the 3 arena?
                              Need to get some tickets and mrs is panicking about it selling out

That Uber bus would never work in Ireland. The driver would be about 4 hours taking the ticket money at each stop.

feck it, deleted my text yesterday cos decided not to go. Any way of getting text back or somewhere to log in?

Leinster u-21 hurling result from Nowlan Park

Westmeath 1-11 Kilkenny 0-12.

KK out of minor and under 21 before the Leinster final
                                    Wonder if Coillcam was there tonight.

From a KK point of view it was probably just as well they didn't have to play the whole of Meath, just the western part...

For what? Paul Simon?

Yeah if you need it

For what? Paul Simon?
                                          Yeah if you need it
                                          Impractical jokers, my mrs is obsessed
                                          Cheers man. Is it a link or code or something?

Good call on Billions boys and girls. Loved the first 2 eps. Hard to know who to root for.
                                            Really Maybe if you are Denny

Must be class building cities from scratch in China, not having to put up with road systems built in the middle-ages.
                                              Try visiting anywhere in flevoland in the netherlands if you want to see what planned areas end up looking like... big yawnfest!

Pretty sure they left a few dates free before the gig in case of high demand, should be a second date or yis will be grand.

The end of EP 2 was very good (16). Had to like him after that.

Yeah, haven't watched it yet but know I'll be on the side of Winters!

Anyone been to Martinique or French Guiana on holidays

@Raoul : would you know anything based on your Brussels pals about the procedure for applying for decent eurocrat jobs? The main recruitment website seems more entry level stuff.

Was thinking more assistant director, director type stuff for consumer facing finance - just to see the criteria for which i'm presumably woefully underqualified, but you'd never know what could be cobbled together given the right prep. Would need to be another year at least anyway as need a cert of French language competence - think you need two languages for those jobs. I'd guess also if its something slightly academic then applying as a full prof which is the plan for two years time would carry vastly more stature.
                                                            Not really the main topic of conversation on our debauched weekends.

I will ask but file me under 'haven't a fucking clue'.

The end of EP 2 was very good (16). Had to like him after that.
                                                              I wouldn't be mad about it, the set up is great and the potential is still there after e04 but it descends into a product placement fest positioning pisspoor consumer brands as billionare lifestyle(The whole Metallica thing was LOLbad). Some of the exposition felt very heavy handed.
                                                              If they have to do an ABC of what a short is they should do it at the start of the play not close to the payoff, I suppose its showtime but if they had trusted the audience to figure out what is going on and know the difference between crass consumerism and style it could be a great show. I'll probably stick it out
                                                              It seems that Lewis and Giamatti are carrying the whole thing.
                                                              e04 spoiler
                                                              If I saw anything as clunky and badly played as
                                                              yer wan getting caught with the phone and then the scene on the bridge I'd abandon ship straight away
                                                              but there is enough else going on for another while.

Originally posted by good call View Post
                                                                A friend of mine married a lady from Martinique. Says it is a great place.

GoT

Originally posted by good call View Post
                                                                    Been to Martinique years ago . It's a fantastic, diverse, beautiful island, but I have a lot of friends from there who say it's gone to the dogs re arsehole overcoming the place.

I wouldn't be mad about it, the set up is great and the potential is still there after e04 but it descends into a product placement fest positioning pisspoor consumer brands as billionare lifestyle(The whole Metallica thing was LOLbad).
                                                                      A show about a billionaire trader, with an episode about metallica? It's like someone wrote a show just for me!

Just hoping it's not like the horrific "A Good Year"!

Sent there, also this link is better than the other one I sent

Haven't heard this song in a long long time, still quality imo

iTunes: http://goo.gl/3pMc14Spotify: http://spoti.fi/tdIbMQ Bandcamp: http://bit.ly/2btAq4QThe official music video made by Shynola."Move Your Feet" is taken...

Injury to a Westmeath played tonight. Not for the squeamish here!!

Some result, Kilkenny out of the Leinster minor and u21 before the end of May !

I hate those cunts. They are really fucking annoying, and not in the least funny.

Wonder if Coillcam was there tonight.

From a KK point of view it was probably just as well they didn't have to play the whole of Meath, just the western part...
                                                                                  Normally I'd head in but started GoT with the missus . Terrible supporter at least if it was in Nowlan park I'd have an excuse! Also I would have expected this group of u21s to do better next year fwiw. 2 of my club's u21s would have made the panel but went with the county footballers all the way up underage. I'd love to see the lads kick on and keep up the performances. Otherwise they'll be like all the footballers ready to hang up their boots after beating Meath.

Also that guy in the picture works for the same company as me. His uncle transferred to our club several years back and scored a hat trick in the county final not long after. We really are a small county.

Funniest guys on TV at the moment. Pity the show is 6 months away

Im glad you quantified that statement with guys, there are funnier shows...with girls.

I hate those cunts. They are really fucking annoying, and not in the least funny.
                                                                                        It class. Simple as. The fact they get paid for what they do is what annoys you, be honest.

Im glad you quantified that statement with guys, there are funnier shows...with girls.
                                                                                        The brunette has big tits so you are addicted, doesn't make the show great. It's terrible like everything Whitney Cummings has done.

Baffling that it's still commissioned but tbf USA has a history of absolute terrible comedy.

Anyone want to meet up for pre - Bruce drinks tomorrow, we'll be in Fagans at 4pm.
                                                                                          Decent enough food there too, so probably give that a try too.

It class. Simple as. The fact they get paid for what they do is what annoys you, be honest.
                                                                                            Tommy Cooper was a genius who could laugh at his own jokes. These cunts think they are great and piss themselves at their own juvenile minds. They are from the same school of humour as Jackass, which was certainly not funny either.

Speaking of comedy . Was watching a series of Peter Cook clips yesterday after I saw one on FB . Now he was a genius. Not to the taste buds of today's chimps though I bet.

Anyone want to meet up for pre - Bruce drinks tomorrow, we'll be in Fagans at 4pm.
                                                                                                Decent enough food there too, so probably give that a try too.
                                                                                                What time will de boss be onstage?

Hopefully this doesn't happen.

What time will de boss be onstage?

Hopefully this doesn't happen.
                                                                                                  Gates 5, boss in at 7 according to TM website.

Still have 4 X tickets for tomorrow upper hogan. Leaving on a trip first thing tomorrow morning but will be around Dublin 2 all day. Make me an offer!

Gates 5, boss in at 7 according to TM website.
                                                                                                      Grand, will aim for 6.30

BBQ tomorrow afternoon to warm up. Not of the Ole magnificence though.

Grand, will aim for 6.30

BBQ tomorrow afternoon to warm up. Not of the Ole magnificence though.
                                                                                                        Hope the weather hold up. Been raining here this morning and I thought we were to have 11 days of sunshine! it is not cold though, just spots on the car from an earlier shower.

Not had a BBQ yet this year, bought all the food in for one as my friend was over last Thursday for 4 days and we didn't get the weather at all for it. Hoping to get it out over the weekend.

Still have 4 X tickets for tomorrow upper hogan. Leaving on a trip first thing tomorrow morning but will be around Dublin 2 all day. Make me an offer!
                                                                                                          If you're not on Facebook get a family member to pop them up on a buy and sell page. At least 10 pairs in the local pages down here in the last week. It seems "Brucemania" took over when tickets went on sale and now people realise they're not really fans.

Its the 4 hour gig that turning people off imo, should be more of a professional like Robbie Williams or One Direction and get through his set in 80 minutes.

Someone here into their vintage cars (zuttroy???).
                                                                                                              About 40 of them at the side of the Weston and all the way around D'Olier St this morning. Impressive looking vehicles (though not exactly helping the already fucked traffic flow around the area).

Running a Euro 2016 sweepstake. The €25 one has filled so only reserves now. 3 spots left on the €50 one if anyone interested. You get two teams and €400 for 1st, €150 for 2nd and money back for worst team.

Linky: http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...d=1#post979569

Its the 4 hour gig that turning people off imo, should be more of a professional like Robbie Williams or One Direction and get through his set in 80 minutes.
                                                                                                                  Nearly bit AJ. 8\10 imo

Yeah, One Direction was a step too far. Need to be more subtle.

Have 4 tickets to the sweden game, and 4 to the italy game,
                                                                                                                      Not going so want to sell all in one go at face value obviously, let me know if anyone is interested

If you're not on Facebook get a family member to pop them up on a buy and sell page. At least 10 pairs in the local pages down here in the last week. It seems "Brucemania" took over when tickets went on sale and now people realise they're not really fans.
                                                                                                                        Have them on facebook (wifes), adverts and toutless but no takers so far.

Do a raffle on FB 20 quid a ticket .