This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving that voting procedure
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I had 2 of the bottom 6 but Germany's crapness surely means I didn't win my comp. Can't be arsed to check though.

Comment

Highlights a huge disconnect between juries and public votes. We used to win in a jury era.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Some finish
          New system is very fair

Comment

Best episode of x factor ever.

Classness there at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              ukraine aus forecast
              what odds you get on that m8? grats

also congrats shrapnel. The new voting fucked me, czech would have been last imo
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Carnage on the markets.

Comment

Can this happen tomorrow? Someone arrive in to give a load of points to the likes of Leicester and they end up winning the league?

Oh wait...

Comment

Kaching! Glad to see politics win through with European public!

Comment

Jaysus, the Poland/Serbia combos in the comps were certainties at the end of the first phase. And then that happened.

I nominate mdoug to go through them and see who won.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        Jaysus, the Poland/Serbia combos in the comps were certainties at the end of the first phase. And then that happened.

I nominate mdoug to go through them and see who won.
                        If I didn't have poland and serbia I probably would, but not now... not now

whoever had germany in any of the 3 probs won unless someone got flukey. I'm not even counting mine
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          what odds you get on that m8? grats

also congrats shrapnel. The new voting fucked me, czech would have been last imo
                          I dont want to talk about it
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

A classic renewal of the Eurovision despite an overall below average musical offering i thought.

I'd say they're licking their lips at expansion into the US now the Aussies have mixed it up at the top. China would be about as welcome as Russia i'd say.

Comment

...I'm pretty sure oleras won pot 3; I had Latvia Germany for 142 points and think he came in at 124 with check/Serbia... I've a habit of finishing 2nd, unless it's with a woman...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                ...I'm pretty sure oleras won pot 3; I had Latvia Germany for 142 points and think he came in at 124 with check/Serbia... I've a habit of finishing 2nd, unless it's with a woman...
                                114 i think.

The universe is looking after me.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Interesting to see such an overtly political song winning it anyway.

Next Year we should send Solksjaer with 'Cromwell Was A Bit of a Cunt'.

Comment

not provisional as I can't remember the tables but 5star might have won pool 1 by what I remember the scores to be

I think dobby and hitch will be super close with wk in 3rd in pool 2

lol. I think dobby and hitch actually tied pool 2, that's class if it is. Confirms pokerhand as a mug too
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Rigger has just informed me that if hitch has indeed won any prizes he shall never return.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Interesting to see such an overtly political song winning it anyway.

Next Year we should send Solksjaer with 'Cromwell Was A Bit of a Cunt'.
                                        Already on it would you believe. different song though. That one was already on the B side of a tune where the band who were all killed, plus all their relatives and everyone who knew them.

btw
                                        Check out Bonnie Raitt at 12,30 in BBC4 , REAL

Comment

Comp 1. Hooch from RDIII I think.

Comment

Doubt I won, who'd I lose to?

Edit - i won but not the losing part. PM me hooch.

Comment

A more complete comp 1 table. Pity we weren't using the score from all 3, I'd have romped it.

Comment

Comp 2.
                                                Horatio from dobby imo.

Comment

Comp 3.

oleras from noluckforsome.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                    This wan would get a shot at the title alright....
                                                    When Marty thanked Zac in Dublin, was that you?
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

btw
                                                      Check out Bonnie Raitt at 12,30 in BBC4 , REAL
                                                      Cheers Willie, just what I wanted.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ta AJ

Comment

If you like KitKat Chunky you have to try this. Freeze them, then eat. It's simple and magnificent.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                How does it work with shipping cash and first / second place? Have pm'd Horatio (winner of Pool 2), but dobby is second in that pool and he's owed €40 overall?
                                                                It was winner takes all (the loser has to fall) so you just have to get €20 to Horatio.

Comment

It was winner takes all (the loser has to fall) so you just have to get €20 to Horatio.
                                                                  Rule 1.2 - If CHD was in a pool a fee of €20 is due to CHD&co and all rights to your name & brand are surrendered to him. All participants are subject to Rule 1.2

No pressure but rules are rules.

Comment

Czech Republic getting 0 pts on the phone votes still stings a lot even after the last of the whiskey. No more whiskey also stings.

I'm backing poland top 10 next year 100%, them poles are spread all over europe so they'll always get that high numbers in the people vote.
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hooch lemme know where to send the €20

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        How does it work with shipping cash and first / second place? Have pm'd Horatio (winner of Pool 2), but dobby is second in that pool and he's owed €40 overall?
                                                                        You can send me €40 if you like...

WP Horatio

Comment

Comp 3.

oleras from noluckforsome.
                                                                          I will PM shipping details for loots to be rubbed on titties.

Thanks again AJ, I will buy you a beer or 4 at nostalgia #3.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Comp 2.
                                                                            Horatio from dobby imo.

Cheers for running AJ, stopped watching after the jury voting, will send on the deets.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              I will PM shipping details for loots to be rubbed on titties.

Thanks again AJ, I will buy you a beer or 4 at nostalgia #3.
                                                                              Shipped via bank transfer, BOI so might take a day or two, congrats!

Comment

...Ouch, Some drama at the start of Spanish Gran Prix...Mercedes won't be happy!!...

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                  Peaky Blinders second episode picked up nicely and was pretty explosive for anyone in two minds about picking it up.
                                                                                  Just caught up on it there

SPOILER
                                                                                  I really really hate that Grace character. Not sure if you're meant to like/dislike her, but was kinda hoping Tommy would do her in at some stage rather than the Italian's revenge. Doubt she's killed off yet, but she's an insufferable cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                    ...Ouch, Some drama at the start of Spanish Gran Prix...Mercedes won't be happy!!...
                                                                                    After the start to the season that Rosberg has had, he'll be so pissed too!

[VINE]i0W00zHLxWh[/VINE]

Comment

Starting pilot training on Tuesday. Something I've wanted to do since I was about 16. Pretty excited!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        Starting pilot training on Tuesday. Something I've wanted to do since I was about 16. Pretty excited!
                                                                                        Fair play. Which airline if you don't mind saying? Is there not usually an upper limit on age for starting pilot training, like 30 or so?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          Fair play. Which airline if you don't mind saying? Is there not usually an upper limit on age for starting pilot training, like 30 or so?
                                                                                          Just private training for a private license!

But, no there's no upper limit. In theory I could go the whole way and get an airline job at the end of it.

Comment

Just private training for a private license!

But, no there's no upper limit. In theory I could go the whole way and get an airline job at the end of it.
                                                                                            Ah right, I thought you meant one of the pilot training courses by Aer Lingus and the like where you have to move to Spain (I think) for a couple of years training. I looked into that a bit a few years back and thought I was too old to apply for those specific programmes. I've thought about doing the private licence thing myself for years, but never pulled the trigger on it as realistically it would just be a very expensive hobby with no real benefits other than just doing something cool.

Comment

last enhanced bet of the season. city, utd and wh all to win 9/2

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                Hooch lemme know where to send the €20
                                                                                                This

Comment

lol, an 18 year old just won a grand prix race.

2016, officially the strangest year ever
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hooch is not crazy.

Comment

Old Trafford incident?

Comment

Old Trafford incident?
                                                                                                        Seems to be a code red and two stands evacuated. Will they delay Swansea v City?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                          Seems to be a code red and two stands evacuated. Will they delay Swansea v City?
                                                                                                          I don't think theres any need as theres no advantage - United need to go for a win. Even if City lost/drew United would still need a win.

Comment

He hasn't done anything good in about 15 years but the two new singles Richard Ashcroft has released from his forthcoming album are ridiculously catchy. Feels like the 90's again with him/ Radiohead/Travis/Stone Roses all coming back.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Abandoned!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                last enhanced bet of the season. city, utd and wh all to win 9/2
                                                                                                                They must have planted the package

Comment

Hope the old Trafford incident doesn't have anything to do with homegrown mutters
                                                                                                                  An attack on the British mainland from the New IRA or other Republican terrorists is a “strong possibility”, MI5 has warned as the threat level was raised.

Comment

fantasy footie have given out points to all the players in the utd game, very odd
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      When Marty thanked Zac in Dublin, was that you?
                                                                                                                      Sorry, just saw this. Yes

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                        Ah right, I thought you meant one of the pilot training courses by Aer Lingus and the like where you have to move to Spain (I think) for a couple of years training. I looked into that a bit a few years back and thought I was too old to apply for those specific programmes. I've thought about doing the private licence thing myself for years, but never pulled the trigger on it as realistically it would just be a very expensive hobby with no real benefits other than just doing something cool.
                                                                                                                        I went for all the cadet schemes when I was young and fell at the final hurdle 4 times between BA and Aer Lingus. Can only hide the sociopathy for so long!
                                                                                                                        Do the license and we can go halvesies on a tin can plane!

Comment

Nice, I did a hour lesson I got for the bday.

A lot scarier than I thought it would of been.

Was interested in doing some more and going for the private licence but I'm color blind so that was that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X