This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    Anyone know the site where you can watch all uk sites in ireland in top quality? i posted it here before but stupidly never saved it in me tabs
    wont load on me phone but was BlackpenIsland.com

Comment

Seems slightly strange for a Russian father-in-law, of all European nations, to get judgemental about drinking.

Imagine he's just jealous and is looking for you to show him a good time. Either that or KGB-style assassination.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Burned my money on the Dutch top 5 bet. Should really research these things somewhat

Comment

Oh lawd the Azerbaijan singer
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            This is every bit as ridiculous as I expected and I LOVE it
            Not drunk enough for this yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              Oh lawd the Azerbaijan singer
              New kardashian sister
              Bout right at 100/1 in betting

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Anyone know the site where you can watch all uk sites in ireland in top quality? i posted it here before but stupidly never saved it in me tabs
                watch uk sites?
                Are you looking for live channels?
                filmon.tv
                for Sports?
                cricfree
                tvshows/films?
                123movies.to is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 123movies.to has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                  New kardashian sister
                  Oh a truly terrible song but somehow I didn't mind
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Backing whistlers
                    singer doing nathan drake cosplay for uncharted release.
                    superfluous drummer
                    Love it
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

watch uk sites?
                      Are you looking for live channels?
                      filmon.tv
                      for Sports?
                      cricfree
                      tvshows/films?
                      http://123movies.to/
                      Was just for watching bbc/itv etc, it wasn't one of those but shall use them + time4tv until I get it. Tyvm

Also re: eurovision, has been a while since I've seen a cock-up. I want a left sharkesque occurance tonight or someone fall over or something
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Oh a truly terrible song but somehow I didn't mind
                        She seems like the sort of Muslim we can approve of

Comment

she reminded me of the wan from malcolm in the middle

Comment

First decent song. Forza Italia

It's all relative obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              She seems like the sort of Muslim we can approve of
                              She has a mustache to be proud of.

Comment

Like the Italian song

Comment

Like the Italian song
                                  A good message sent out to the world from the Italian singer
                                  Nice flowery garden

Israel to win. Great song and Sam smith singing

Comment

If love WERE a crime my dear.
                                    So far i'd ride all the wimmin in this.

Comment

Israel

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                        If love WERE a crime my dear.
                                        So far i'd ride all the wimmin in this.
                                        and how many men?
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Are the Polish milkmaids in it this year?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                            Not drunk enough for this yet.
                                            ...Literally came onto say this exact thing... It seriously is a shite programme when sober...

Comment

This whole singing in English thing is daft.

Comment

This guy look a bit like joseph gorden-levitt or just me thinking that? only at certain times
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Oh dear
                                                  This German fraulein.

Comment

New kardashian sister
                                                    The Kardashians are Armenian.

HATE the Azerbaijanis. Nagorno-Karabakh and all that. It's amazing what you learn buying brandy.

Comment

Oh dear
                                                      This German fraulein.
                                                      She's no Lena.
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

This whole singing in English thing is daft.
                                                        Fair play to the frog. National languages ftw.

Edit: maybe not. Is he singing bilingually?

Comment

The sets are superb. Well played Sweden .

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            The sets are superb. Well played Sweden .
                                                            wait 'till you see russia

Comment

Lol at getting Poland
                                                              Bit of a doppelganger

Comment

Bring back the milkmaids!

Comment

Fair play to the frog. National languages ftw.

Edit: maybe not. Is he singing bilingually?
                                                                  The French will never match the Great Sebastian Tellier

Comment

The Kardashians are Armenian.

HATE the Azerbaijanis. Nagorno-Karabakh and all that. It's amazing what you learn buying brandy.
                                                                    Comment based on looks rather than country lol
                                                                    Would love a nil point and might get it
                                                                    Show living up to its billing
                                                                    Polish lad is quite scary as well

Comment

Poland winning In the losing stakes aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh

Comment

Am I hallucinating from last night or is captain morgan representing poland in the eurovision?

Comment

If Australia win will we all have to get up at 8am next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            If Australia win will we all have to get up at 8am next year?
                                                                            rumour that if they win, Uk will host.
                                                                            I can't see them winning because if the reasons you said

Comment

Winner winner
                                                                              The Aussies will be top 2 this year

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                wait 'till you see russia
                                                                                he's in a bit of bother

Comment

Winner winner
                                                                                  The Aussies will be top 2 this year
                                                                                  Nah. No scoring alliance.

Comment

Nah. No scoring alliance.
                                                                                    They all love the Aussies
                                                                                    Hundreds of thousand of them living over their
                                                                                    All families voting for them

Comment

Australia are 1/3 to be top 3, and they are over 10pts clear of the 3rd fav so yeah.... it's likely
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

They all love the Aussies
                                                                                        Hundreds of thousand of them living over their
                                                                                        All families voting for them
                                                                                        Who actually loves the Aussies? Seriously.

I know they re big in the betting but...

Comment

Who actually loves the Aussies? Seriously.

I know they re big in the betting but...
                                                                                          We all love an Aussie barbi mate
                                                                                          Kylie and Jason are huge in downtown walkinstown and angry Anderson is the dogs bollox
                                                                                          Also we all love men at work from down under

Comment

God this is awful. Putin has put a lot of political pressure if he gets this through.

Comment

God this is awful. Putin has put a lot of political pressure if he gets this through.
                                                                                              New winner
                                                                                              What a song
                                                                                              A real Eurovision song

Comment

According to popbitch if Australia did win it would host it in Germany with an oz crew and presenters

Comment

winner winner

Comment

spain top big 5 maybe?

Comment

We all love an Aussie barbi mate
                                                                                                      Kylie and Jason are huge in downtown walkinstown and angry Anderson is the dogs bollox
                                                                                                      Also we all love men at work from down under
                                                                                                      That's a very irish centric view which is not shared with the rest of Europe... And just to point it out... You're not even voting!

Comment

spain top big 5 maybe?
                                                                                                        Money is on victory .

Comment

Sweden at 33s for me so far, only one I've liked. (I'm at #16Lithuania watching on record).

Comment

Gogogo Ukraine

Comment

The Australian song is just a cheap Lana Del Ray knockoff (or an expensive one - they're both terrible) imo

Comment

That's a very irish centric view which is not shared with the rest of Europe... And just to point it out... You're not even voting!
                                                                                                                Rain it in will ye
                                                                                                                It a comedy contest were we can have a bit of a laugh
                                                                                                                I sent my postal vote 4 weeks ago and the queen of Sweden (who loves Eurovision week) herself said she would process my vote as she loves the Aussies as well
                                                                                                                Enjoy the gig and the laughs.

Comment

Lol just got a flashback to last year getting super drunk and phoning in for serbia like 10 times(had a lot on them to make top 10). Good times!
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

An actual rock song, ha!

Comment

I am hating the cameraman right now
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This wan would get a shot at the title alright....

Comment

Lol, Austrian song sung in French by a French girl. How much cock did she suck to get there?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X