• Show
Clear All

In for second one if not too late.

Comment

EurovisoIN
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

First draw via random.org.
        Each persons worst two lowest scores added, lowest total of that wins. €160 to winner.

Link to paddypower last place odds to see who ran well. Hooch has the star pick in Germany, though I like starpools UK/Cyprus islands duo.

Comment

Second draw.

1. balfejohn
          2. Jibzzz
          3. White Knight.
          4. dobby
          5. horatio
          6. strewelpeter.

Two spots to fill (with kevirl for one if theres no other takers)
          Will be back to do draw at 5.30.

Comment

18s, 50s and 200s.

So I want my 50 and 200 to one shots to do terribly and score really low to scoop?

Bantz.

Comment

Frinkiac now does gifs. What a time to be alive.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Look at it go!

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  Second draw.

1. balfejohn
                  2. Jibzzz
                  3. White Knight.
                  4. dobby
                  5. horatio
                  6. strewelpeter.

1 for me.
                  1 for rigger via me as proxy.
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    1 for me.
                    1 for rigger via me as proxy.
                    You're in.
                    1 place still available. (Can only accept a Lord Sir Business entry if that poster posts here to confirm).

Comment

You're in.
                      1 place still available. (Can only accept a Lord Sir Business entry if that poster posts here to confirm).
                      In but only if rigger doesn't show up. Happy to give my spot to him.
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

We don't wait for Lottie, needs to man up and come back himself.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                          Fuck him. I sent him a message on Facebook too and he hasn't posted yet so that's a wrap. Lock it in AJ

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                            18s, 50s and 200s.

So I want my 50 and 200 to one shots to do terribly and score really low to scoop?

Bantz.
                            40 66 and 200 for me.

Comment

Music helps Daddy think

Comment

Lol missed riggers messages earlier. He said he had 3 people messaging him on facebook about it . Also said he'd hate to see you left out so is offering to go splitsies with ya(probably to avoid posting imo).
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Second draw.

1. balfejohn
                                  2. Jibzzz
                                  3. White Knight.
                                  4. dobby
                                  5. horatio
                                  6. strewelpeter.

Stick me down please, (if the Rigg backs out)

Comment

ABBU represents ISIS at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Boomtzi Boom".Taken from the Israeli comedy show 'Eretz Nehederet' (A Wonderful Count...

Comment

I reckon a 3rd group of 8 will turn up too. No footie today, nothing to gamble on really
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yeah, 3rd might be a goer. Even 6 players. Will do draw for 2nd at 5.30 and see how land lies then. Pokerhand has 8th slot in second game anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                          I reckon a 3rd group of 8 will turn up too. No footie today, nothing to gamble on really
                                          european rugby final just starting. should be a corker and plenty to gamble on!

Comment

Yeah, 3rd might be a goer. Even 6 players. Will do draw for 2nd at 5.30 and see how land lies then. Pokerhand has 8th slot in second game anyway.
                                            Will join this one also if 8 all slots not already taken.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                              european rugby final just starting. should be a corker and plenty to gamble on!
                                              LOL, maybe not. it's bucketting down!!

Comment

Have a phone photo that I want to get printed up? Any recommendations of where to go? Preferably would prefer to get it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  Have a phone photo that I want to get printed up? Any recommendations of where to go? Preferably would prefer to get it this weekend.
                                                  put it on a usb key and get it printed anywhere

Comment

Was rummaging about in the garden shed looking for my black and decker sander, when I came upon a playstation 2 box. Inside that was my original playstation box, with the playstation and 14 games inside. Connected it up and the fucker is still working. Must be in the shed about 15 years.
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Boots. You won't even need a USB just bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        put it on a usb key and get it printed anywhere
                                                        Kinda looking for something to put on the way. Think Danny or others knee a good place?

Comment

In for gambling!

Comment

Surely Suarez is the greatest finisher in world football. Stunning stuff.

Comment

Lol at getting Poland
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Draw #2 via random org.
                                                                Each persons two lowest scores added, lowest total of that wins. €160 to winner.

Comment

Racing Metro good value at 16-5 at the monent. Saracens faves but that price is top big.

Comment

Much like an online poker lobby, when one game fills another autostarts.
                                                                    Will give this til 7.20pm to see if it gets the eight.

3rd game.
                                                                    1. Dimoxinil.
                                                                    2. KevIRL.
                                                                    3. ionapaul.

Comment

Kinda looking for something to put on the way. Think Danny or others knee a good place?
                                                                      Have you looked at it on a big screen already, because from phone to wall is a massive leap of faith in terms of quality expectations.

Comment

3rd game.
                                                                        1. Dimoxinil.
                                                                        2. KevIRL.
                                                                        3. ionapaul.
                                                                        In

Comment

In for eurovision
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

@1.05, some scanger is gona be sore today...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

3rd game.
                                                                              1. Dimoxinil.
                                                                              2. KevIRL.
                                                                              3. ionapaul.
                                                                              4.
                                                                              5.
                                                                              6.
                                                                              7.
                                                                              8.
                                                                              in again and stick mrs dp in well if there is room
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

In for eurovision

Comment

3rd game.
                                                                                  1. Dimoxinil.
                                                                                  2. KevIRL.
                                                                                  3. ionapaul.
                                                                                  4.
                                                                                  5.
                                                                                  6.
                                                                                  7.
                                                                                  8.
                                                                                  ...I'm in, need to have at least some kinda reason to justify watching it...

Comment

Must be great job satisfaction in that
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

1. Dimoxinil.
                                                                                      2. KevIRL.
                                                                                      3. ionapaul.
                                                                                      4. premierstone.
                                                                                      5. oleras
                                                                                      6. FamilyParrot
                                                                                      7. NewApproach.
                                                                                      8. luckforsome.

And closed. Draw incoming.

Comment

First draw via random.org.
                                                                                        Each persons worst two lowest scores added, lowest total of that wins. €160 to winner.

Link to paddypower last place odds to see who ran well. Hooch has the star pick in Germany, though I like starpools UK/Cyprus islands duo.
                                                                                        Love the fact they offer odds on Australia
                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Love the fact they offer odds on Australia
                                                                                          Australia are in it and are second favs m8

Comment

Draw #3 via random org.
                                                                                            Each persons two lowest scores added, lowest total of that wins. €160 to winner.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                              Australia are in it and are second favs m8
                                                                                              Since when

I know I have been away for a while now but am still fairly sure that Australia is not part of Europe.

Comment

Germany and Holland. Decent sweat to retain my crown.

Comment

Voting system this year is a bit different and spoils it a bit imo.

They'll still go to all the juries and award 1-12 as usual.
                                                                                                  However after that there'll be a second phase where they give the combined results of phone-in votes, so in one go they'll add 143 points or whatever to say Russias score.

Explained here by animated characters.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      ah ffs sake - can i join or its too late?!!!
                                                                                                      You can have my spot if you like... I won't be watching it.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Am I right in thinking that's the end of story for Renua?

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                ah i see. skipped a page. no probs. got a genuine crisis here. went out drinking last night and a guy i was drinking with said 'thats grand i'm on my way to drive home'. I was there: dude you can't drive home as you can barely stand. So said come up to my house instead. Brought him up and the wife freaked out, not least because i hadn't told her i'd left in the first place.

Now there's the potential for judgement here, but is now the time...?

She rang her dad and he said he's coming over tomorrow to sort it out

Now there's the potential for judgement here, but is now the time...?

wtf do i do? He drove to Finland today to check his european visa was still valid, so determined was he about coming over. The wife told him about my past intransigences too, hence why i'm a bit worried. Like he went off the phone with the wife to drive all the way to Finland and then booked a flight for the next day to here.

Now there's the potential for judgement here, but ...?

I obviously haven't said everything that caused the issue, but its all drinking related, and all (very) harmless providing you think being a drunken mess is (very) harmless. I'm just slightly concerned given his speed of decision that he is arriving in order to kill me.
                                                                                                                Angry Russian grandfather coming for you and you're sorting out your Eurovision punting. Maybe show him the bullet points re your promotion. Might slow him down!
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Am I right in thinking that's the end of story for Renua?

No TDs. Most of the rats have abandoned ship and nobody has a clue what they stand for. Better chance of restarting the PDs at this point.
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

In easier to read order.
                                                                                                                    ****
                                                                                                                    @hitch. Your 2 lowest scoring countries are added. Lowest such total wins.
                                                                                                                    €20 a person, €160 to winner.
                                                                                                                    ****

Game 1.

Game 2 with Hitch in for pokerhand.

Game 3.
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

Comment

This is every bit as ridiculous as I expected and I LOVE it

Comment

In easier to read order.
                                                                                                                        ****
                                                                                                                        @hitch. Your 2 lowest scoring countries are added. Lowest such total wins.
                                                                                                                        €20 a person, €160 to winner.
                                                                                                                        ****

Game 1.

Game 2 with Hitch in for pokerhand.

Game 3.
                                                                                                                        SPOILER

Beautiful opening speech
                                                                                                                        Bring on the artists
                                                                                                                        The Piss artists
                                                                                                                        Good luck all

Comment

Anyone know the site where you can watch all uk sites in ireland in top quality? i posted it here before but stupidly never saved it in me tabs
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X