• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
    DBC ??
    that's twice mentioned now.
    Lets not beetlejuice the fucker
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

DBC ??
      I doubt it, we could try this though...

Shaska, what does the phrase finger mickey bring to mind for you?
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

As you know I have been getting treated for tennis elbow. I have been doing great. The dry needling, although painful afterwards is really effective for me. I really thought that I would be sorted by the time we moved to Malta.

I get the great idea to move the trampoline 100 yards from the back of the garden where it blew to the front again so I could see how it was. It moved during a storm about 4 months ago and we left it till the weather got better.

Myself, a neighbour and 2 kids lifted it. I stupidly turned by injured arm over so I wasn't straining it. They moved to fast and I stumbled and the thing came down on my sore arm. Went to Dr, they thought it was fractured. Got an X-ray and it isn't. They said I have real bad tendon damage. I can move the arm or twist it at all. Cant lift, brush hair or anything. Its wrecked.

I can't even drive and now I am stuck at home with the kids for at least a week with my arm in a strap and a sling to stop further damage.

FML The tennis elbow was nothing compared to this!

Comment

You never really know who you are talking to online. That's not our fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4
          Any chance I get!
          This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              I doubt it, we could try this though...

Shaska, what does the phrase finger mickey bring to mind for you?
              Oh good lord I should go to that thing on Fri and present myself only i don't know you guys either! I am a female!

It's not your fault to be uncertain though. I wouldn't be either. We never know who we are talking to online as I said . That's not our fault though! I am as unsure of you as you are of me in a way.

I am going with finger mouse for 'finger mickey'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIoafYh5HJE
              This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                As you know I have been getting treated for tennis elbow. I have been doing great. The dry needling, although painful afterwards is really effective for me. I really thought that I would be sorted by the time we moved to Malta.

I get the great idea to move the trampoline 100 yards from the back of the garden where it blew to the front again so I could see how it was. It moved during a storm about 4 months ago and we left it till the weather got better.

Myself, a neighbour and 2 kids lifted it. I stupidly turned by injured arm over so I wasn't straining it. They moved to fast and I stumbled and the thing came down on my sore arm. Went to Dr, they thought it was fractured. Got an X-ray and it isn't. They said I have real bad tendon damage. I can move the arm or twist it at all. Cant lift, brush hair or anything. Its wrecked.

I can't even drive and now I am stuck at home with the kids for at least a week with my arm in a strap and a sling to stop further damage.

Sounds nasty. You'll have to get Tony home to help. At least the kids are big enough not to need full service mothering at this stage and the older ones can help with young Aimee.

Comment

You cannot be uncheered by this. Ignore if you are not a mash up fan

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

or this

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Just do everything doctors tell you to Flushdraw.

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
                      Likewise

Comment

My hyphy jam. NO SHAME!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3ig8DeIl8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpRD_il9s8

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Sounds nasty. You'll have to get Tony home to help. At least the kids are big enough not to need full service mothering at this stage and the older ones can help with young Aimee.
                          You would think that wouldn't you!
                          He wont be home till 6th of June. yeah it's nasty enough. Dr said it would have been easier if I had broke it. Quicker healed. The driving thing is the worst. I have a mate coming to stay next Tuesday for 5 days. Have to load with painkillers and head to Derry airport!

I will be relaxing for 3 months once we get to Malta, so after we have the house packed I will get to rest it properly.

Comment

My shoulder is fecked with similar. Expensive Physio. Nothing worse than trying to sleep with constant pain. Ah sure in comparison to others I've got away with murder.

Comment

Likewise
                              I see.

Comment

I take it you mean me and not the hubby?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                  What's the harm?

Even though I might not understand what's going on some of the time , I like her posting whatever she wants.
                                  Great to see some new blood in the thread, don't get why you're acting the bollox attempting to tell someone what to do?

Pretty shite of you, who made you king of the internet?
                                  lmao. After all the other people that gave her shit left, right and centre and then I offer her advice to make her posts more legible, with no malace at all, and you post this. GFTO

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                  I am the King. Don't forget that.
                                  Oh, and this!

Comment

I take it you mean me and not the hubby?
                                    I just mean get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      My shoulder is fecked with similar. Expensive Physio. Nothing worse than trying to sleep with constant pain. Ah sure in comparison to others I've got away with murder.
                                      I think we talked about this? A few years back I got a corticosteroid injection into my shoulder using a guided ultrasound. Was the best thing I ever got done. I was able to exercise my shoulder without the pain and once it was exercised the pain didn't come back. I was on tramadol and difene for it and it didn't make a difference.

The joys of getting old eh Willie?

I had tendonitis of the superspinitus (not sure of spelling)

Comment

I just mean get better.
                                        Thank you Was meaning you meant MrsFlushdraw and not Flushdraw when you quoted. I am Gillian by the way or loads call me MrsFD on here usually.

Comment

I think we talked about this? A few years back I got a corticosteroid injection into my shoulder using a guided ultrasound. Was the best thing I ever got done. I was able to exercise my shoulder without the pain and once it was exercised the pain didn't come back. I was on tramadol and difene for it and it didn't make a difference.

The joys of getting old eh Willie?

I had tendonitis of the superspinitus (not sure of spelling)
                                          WP

Comment

Thank you Was meaning you meant MrsFlushdraw and not Flushdraw when you quoted. I am Gillian by the way or loads call me a cunt on here usually.
                                            Fyp
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Love the Chillis/Eagles mash up. BeeGees/Floyd is pretty good too, just a bit before my time. There's something beautiful about Californication in that style though.

Comment

Willie how often do you manage it?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

Willie how often do you manage it?
                                                  once a week to the sound of the church bells.

this one time, an ambulance came by, I think that did the shoulder

Comment

Game of Thrones

SPOILER
                                                    Shashka

Comment

[QUOTE=Flushdraw;977370]lmao. After all the other people that gave her shit left, right and centre and then I offer her advice to make her posts more legible, with no malace at all, and you post this. GFTO
                                                      /QUOTE]

Throw around all the childish acronyms you want but you were acting the twat.
                                                      Advice my hole, you're telling her what to do.

Comment

Comment

Darwin, shashka has taken worse shit from just about anyone else who has mouthed at her, me included. FD said nothing wrong and offered advice.

I will be an adult and type it out properly, shut the fuck up m8.

Also, post more shashka.

Comment

Pretty shite of you, who made you king of the internet?
                                                            [QUOTE=darwinatemyhamster;977384]
                                                            Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            lmao. After all the other people that gave her shit left, right and centre and then I offer her advice to make her posts more legible, with no malace at all, and you post this. GFTO
                                                            /QUOTE]

Wow, DAMH, you are so off the chart wrong.
                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Would people avoid Greek islands such as Kos due to the country being fucked and recent refugee crisis?

Or would people take full advantage of their unbelievable all inclusive deals? Bearing in mind I did a 2 week Sun holiday in Sharm El Shiekh last September.

Comment

Darwin, shashka has taken worse shit from just about anyone else who has mouthed at her, me included. FD said nothing wrong and offered advice.

I will be an adult and type it out properly, shut the fuck up m8.

Also, post more shashka.
                                                                I get ya but no one else told her what she can and can't do.

Night folks, take it handy on Shashka!

Comment

Lol tearing into Flushdraw. You obv dont know him in real life. Couldn't meet a quieter nicer person. I'm. Shocked at you attacking him. Why didn't u pounce on Keane or kayroo. Mind you they'd give you a run for your money, especially kayroo
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Ah leave him alone, his hamster has been eaten, he's upset.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      Ah leave him alone, his hamster has been eaten, he's upset.
                                                                      Maybe poor Darwin got all the stick when it was Freddie all along, so he's taking it out on me

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                        Lol tearing into Flushdraw. You obv dont know him in real life. Couldn't meet a quieter nicer person. I'm. Shocked at you attacking him. Why didn't u pounce on Keane or kayroo. Mind you they'd give you a run for your money, especially kayroo
                                                                        What did Kayroo say, other than how to put someone on ignore? I occasionally put both Sickpuppy and StrewelPeter on ignore, though it rarely lasts more than a week.
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                          Would people avoid Greek islands such as Kos due to the country being fucked and recent refugee crisis?

Or would people take full advantage of their unbelievable all inclusive deals? Bearing in mind I did a 2 week Sun holiday in Sharm El Shiekh last September.
                                                                          Brother was in Greece last year with his OH. They had a ball. Surely hasn't got that much worse in a year?

Also, GFY with all this sun holiday talk. Posh cunt
                                                                          week in Dublin ftw

Comment

Liam Neesons daughter in Taken is fairly hot but she's not worth the hassle imo.

Comment

I'm sure it's all latent rage from the Boyles Friday night 1k added.

Comment

I went to The Plough and The Stars tonight, an Abbey production in The Lime Tree Theatre here in Limerick. My first time seeing this play.

Absolutely blown away with it, fantastic. The way it mixed the modern props with the original text was amazeballs.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Also, post more shashka.
                                                                                  *nods* I will...

Comment

*nods* I will...
                                                                                    Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

Be great I'm sure if you have seen some of the footage on these islands it looks spooky. 1000s of displaced desperate people with no money and lots of spare time to do what they want.

Comment

*nods* I will...
                                                                                        Good girl.
                                                                                        Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                        Ffs
                                                                                        Don't mind Sick puppy, hes actually Irelands biggest teddy bear.

Comment

FD is a gent and totally capable of dealing with anyone calling him out.

Though you're vastly underestimating Keane and I
                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                            FD is a gent and totally capable of dealing with anyone calling him out.

Though you're vastly underestimating Keane and I
                                                                                            That post is lacking a full stop. Come at me bro

Comment

Good girl.
                                                                                              Don't mind Sick puppy, hes actually Irelands biggest teddy bear.
                                                                                              Most people are in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                I went to The Plough and The Stars tonight, an Abbey production in The Lime Tree Theatre here in Limerick. My first time seeing this play.

Absolutely blown away with it, fantastic. The way it mixed the modern props with the original text was amazeballs.
                                                                                                We our school wet to see Juno and The Paycock in the gaiety in 1994.
                                                                                                Brendan Gleeson was the Paycock and Mary from Glenroe Geraldine Plunkett was Juno.
                                                                                                It was good and at the reak we got a game of cards going on a table.
                                                                                                People were milling around and ws a bundle of coins and 7 lads playing a game of 25 in our uniforms.
                                                                                                A teacher alas spotted us and was mortified card and cash was whiped off.

Comment

Most people are in real life.
                                                                                                  Do you have a golden retriever?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                    What did Kayroo say, other than how to put someone on ignore? I occasionally put both Sickpuppy and StrewelPeter on ignore, though it rarely lasts more than a week.
                                                                                                    I don't currently have anyone on my ignore list. I just wanted to know how to do it. Shaska's posting style and frequency can be frustrating but I wouldn't ignore her on that basis (I'm not sure what gender Shaska is but others use the female pronoun and so I'll go with that).

Why is this a referendum on a new poster? Are we all so tribal that a new and different voice isn't welcome? If so, put her on ignore and go back to enjoying CHD on football, Raoul on cynical realism, V on subtle brag first world problems, BCB on all things racing (congrats by the way, delighted for ya on the win), me on pedantry, Lloyd on being forced into defending something he never held himself out to defend, Strewel on being old and grumpy and hating my profession or Hitch on a combination of his lifestyle and overly simplistic attempts at headline grabbing political and social analysis (I miss our Twitter spats).

There's room for all sorts here. Shaska; you have a high post frequency and an annoying tendency to post seemingly unconnected material without any regard for the overall direction of thread conversation. Keep it up, if it's you it's you. If it's an alt account then who the fuck cares, Internet is weird anyway.

Comment

That post is lacking a full stop. Come at me bro
                                                                                                      Now you've pointed that out I've lost my mantle as grammarian-in-chief. I'm a shell of a man.

I always felt you and I would have a cracking spat on here if we ever found ourselves at loggerheads. Be a laugh anyway, pass an afternoon!

Comment

I always felt you and I would have a cracking spat on here if we ever found ourselves at loggerheads. Be a laugh anyway, pass an afternoon!
                                                                                                        Nah, you's two are like a plane and a submarine. Both are adept in your own realm, but if you ever cross paths, one of you has fucked up badly.

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

FFS just stop talking about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                              Do you have a golden retriever?
                                                                                                              No but I like animals.

Comment

There is no malice in my posts. So long as there is none in yours we're grand. I am an anon poster online forget me.

Comment

Gomorrah on it's way to being the Goat.

Comment

Now you've pointed that out I've lost my mantle as grammarian-in-chief. I'm a shell of a man.

I think we've met before years ago a few times, jackpot... but we are more likely to enjoy a pint together than find a 50/50 battle on here that we could commit to and type walls about.

Comment

Unless I read the law of the land then I'd own you but for now that's yours m8.

Comment

Comment

Starting a bring back Lottie cause.

Everyone who misses Lottie should post their T updates, if there is enough of them to read he will leg it back.

Pizza for me.

What did you have?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X