X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    SPOILER

khan getting sparked
    What happened here? Khan threw a faint jab which Canelo read, closed the distance and straight right blast directly into Khan's jaw?

Comment

Some fairly ropey jumps on that Badminton Cross Country course. And some people complain about National Hunt...

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ye all have such exciting lives! :-) I'm so boring!
          This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            Some fairly ropey jumps on that Badminton Cross Country course. And some people complain about National Hunt...
            I used to ride a little and my ex's family ran a livery yard. Cross country is the most dangerous equestrian sport, depending on the course ..of course.
            This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
              What happened here? Khan threw a faint jab which Canelo read, closed the distance and straight right blast directly into Khan's jaw?
              Canelo punched him in the face and knocked him out m8

Comment

Scenes

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ouch
                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Just offered my housemate a go on my slingshot, to be nice and bond and his reply was 'no thanks, i'm a pacifist'. 100% serious. Could there ever be a more boring response.
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      Just offered my housemate a go on my slingshot, to be nice and bond and his reply was 'no thanks, i'm a pacifist'. 100% serious. Could there ever be a more boring response.
                      You should find out what his limit is. Keep moving his stuff, stealing little things, being an ass, hitting him even to see when he will break.

Comment

Arsenal!! If United can somehow find two performances it will be an unreal shock to get top 4

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                          Arsenal!! If United can somehow find two performances it will be an unreal shock to get top 4
                          2 months ago you'd have got good odds on both Liverpool and Utd to be in the CL next season, but a decent chance of both happening now.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            You should find out what his limit is. Keep moving his stuff, stealing little things, being an ass, hitting him even to see when he will break.
                            Rigger stayed on my couch Thursday, this guy lives right by the sitting room.
                            We came back after a few pitchers and put on some choons until 3/4am, not a word said that night but the next day he sheepishly brings it up asking if we could not play music at night. He sat through 2/3 hours of music just to complain the next day.

I guess he won't even punch a wall to make me shut up
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

2 months ago you'd have got good odds on both Liverpool and Utd to be in the CL next season, but a decent chance of both happening now.
                              Both of them will bottle it though.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Just spent the day at Lenamore Stables up here watching my eldest compete in the finals of the League. Was great to see her jump as it was the first time. She started riding a few months before her 4th birthday and was always a natural. To see her advance to show jumping was fantastic and I was really proud of her

Edit to say it was my first time watching her jump, not her first time jumping.
                                Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 08-05-16, 17:47.

Comment

Both of them will bottle it though.
                                  United more likely of the two tbf. I'm going to the Bournemouth game so really hope we have something to play for.

Comment

Would you get paid if United finished 4th but didn't get through the qualifying round? Do Pool to straight into the CL proper if they win EL?

Comment

Would you get paid if United finished 4th but didn't get through the qualifying round? Do Pool to straight into the CL proper if they win EL?
                                      If there was such a bet as 'qualifying for the CL', which I doubt there is, you would get paid in those circumstances I'd imagine unless it specifically mentioned group stages.

If Liverpool win the EL, then yes, they go straight through to the group stages.

Comment

United getting 4th spot is a sad indictment on the PL this year. They have been so bad so often. I'm sure Klopp would have at least sewn it up with this lot. LVG is perplexing as a coach. Playing players out of position when barstoolers like myself can see how out of whack it is. This is probably the 1st season ever I've refused to watch some of their televised games due to the lack of entertainment on offer. He needs to go. An FACup and 4th ? If so he should buy a euromillions ticket.

Comment

United more likely of the two tbf. I'm going to the Bournemouth game so really hope we have something to play for.
                                          At least Klopps men have shown a certain passion and hunger for their prize. What was on display at Carrow Road yesterday was an insult to the paying public. Norwich were so bad and lacking in composure they coudn't sniff the easy kill on offer and instead handed LVG a lifeline . Mata (playing as a winger most of the game) at least showed some desire in arriving just in time to bail Rooney out of another embarassing situation.

Ps Jerome wtf ?

Comment

Rigger stayed on my couch Thursday, this guy lives right by the sitting room.
                                            We came back after a few pitchers and put on some choons until 3/4am, not a word said that night but the next day he sheepishly brings it up asking if we could not play music at night. He sat through 2/3 hours of music just to complain the next day.

I guess he won't even punch a wall to make me shut up
                                            Ugh, passive people are the worst.
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

United fans should be delighted, 4th spot and the FA Cup. LVG deserves a new 4 year contract if he pulls that off imo

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                United fans should be delighted, 4th spot and the FA Cup. LVG deserves a new 4 year contract if he pulls that off imo

These Guys Know How To Worship And Party Hard At The Same Time With Awesome Moves.Jozef B. Birthday Party
                                                Last edited by Solskjaer; 08-05-16, 19:43. Reason: better reply

Comment

any site i can listen to new radiohead album for free. dont need download it just stream be fine.

Comment

If anyone else I haven't spoken to wishes to join us on our IPB mindfulness training then give me a shout, we are kicking off on Thursday the 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                      any site i can listen to new radiohead album for free. dont need download it just stream be fine.
                                                      Spotify?

Comment

Two hour documentary on Hillsborough starting at 9pm on BBC2.
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Thats tonight sorted.

es un DVD realizado por la banda de rock británica Queen, realizado en el Estadio Wembley en Londres, Reino Unido, el sábado 12 de julio de 1986 durante el M...
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Dined grandiosely in the Green Hen this evening. Forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Dined grandiosely in the Green Hen this evening. Forget about it.
                                                              Mad how one vowel can make all the difference. I'm fairly confident this is a Paulie Walnuts style expression of satisfaction.

Change one vowel and it reads like this...

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Dined grandiosely in the Green Hen this evening. Forgot about it.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

What a day. Honestly think my average happiness level is about 3 points higher on a scale of 1-10 on a warm sunny day.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  What a day. Honestly think my average happiness level is about 3 points higher on a scale of 1-10 on a warm sunny day.
                                                                  Did you play golf today.
                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                    Did you play golf today.
                                                                    Haven't played this year yet despite being fully paid up. Just fell out of the habit. Planning on returning this week. What little skill I had is long gone I'd say

Comment

at the ELO gig last night. Now which song of these 3 influenced the other ones ?

“66” :: The new album by Paul Weller Released May 24th — a day before his 66th birthdayPre-order: https://paulweller.lnk.to/66AlbumYT Listen to first track S...

Dear Prudence was originally written by John Lennon and was initially performed by The Beatles in 1968.Siouxsie & the Banshees cover of this song was release...

Comment

Was just discussing this earlier with the missus, it's amazing how much better your life is with good weather.

Spent the morning in Stephen's green and the afternoon out on the deck, the three of us having the best fun.

Nothing to do in shitty weather but watch Peppa all day.

Comment

was in a playground watching toddlers burn. I offered some sun cream to an errand mudder who declined. Some burnt kiddies tonight.

Comment

Pouring rain all day here you cunce.

Comment

Maybe that'll learn Danny. God loves the dubs more.

Comment

Had to take me jacket off earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Just spent the day at Lenamore Stables up here watching my eldest compete in the finals of the League. Was great to see her jump as it was the first time. She started riding a few months before her 4th birthday and was always a natural. To see her advance to show jumping was fantastic and I was really proud of her

Edit to say it was my first time watching her jump, not her first time jumping.
                                                                                  Awh well done to her! You must be so proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    Was just discussing this earlier with the missus, it's amazing how much better your life is with good weather.

Spent the morning in Stephen's green and the afternoon out on the deck, the three of us having the best fun.

Nothing to do in shitty weather but watch Peppa all day.
                                                                                    Howth in the morning. G&T in the garden in the afternoon. Pizza from the big green egg for dinner on the deck with a bucket of wine.
                                                                                    This unemployment lark is cool.

Comment

I would have been 5, starting school.

3 weeks.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Jittery twords the end.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Howth in the morning. G&T in the garden in the afternoon. Pizza from the big green egg for dinner on the deck with a bucket of wine.
                                                                                        This unemployment lark is cool.
                                                                                        Aldi gin is very good, tried it ?

BGE, im close to puling the trigger.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          at the ELO gig last night. Now which song of these 3 influenced the other ones ?

“66” :: The new album by Paul Weller Released May 24th — a day before his 66th birthdayPre-order: https://paulweller.lnk.to/66AlbumYT Listen to first track S...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25weBjXioB0
                                                                                          I was too young to be into ELO, they spelled it backwards to be cool.

My only knowledge of Lynne would be through the Wilburys.

"End of the Line" is the last track from Traveling Wilburys' first album released in 1988. Its riding-on-the-rails rhythm suggests its theme and the on-the-m...
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I do love an oul rock band once in a while.The perfect circus play in the American Indian every night in new town. Absolutely brilliant. For anyone heading to lanza.
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0BStT2_bsA
                                                                                              Mr. Blue Sky is one of the GOATest tunes

Comment

Gonna find myself in a horrible situation on Friday night. My team play my old team. Our chance of promotion is basically gone. We're currently 3rd, level on points with my old team in 2nd with 2 games in hand on us and team in 4th one point behind with 2 games in hand on us too.

If we beat my old team it could hamper their chances to go up cos team in 4th have handy fixtures left so should get maximum points. Manager rang me earlier to tell me I will be starting up front and to get my head round the idea of playing against them. Head has been wrecked all evening. Obviously cos my team won't go up, I want my old team to go up but my team will be expecting me to score given the chance. Fucking head is wrecked. Fuck sport

Comment

That Hillsborough documentary was powerful viewing.
                                                                                                  It's the 30 for 30 doc updated with the verdict
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0BStT2_bsA
                                                                                                    Great documentary called Mr Blue Sky the story of Jeff Lynne
                                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Gonna find myself in a horrible situation on Friday night. My team play my old team. Our chance of promotion is basically gone. We're currently 3rd, level on points with my old team in 2nd with 2 games in hand on us and team in 4th one point behind with 2 games in hand on us too.

If we beat my old team it could hamper their chances to go up cos team in 4th have handy fixtures left so should get maximum points. Manager rang me earlier to tell me I will be starting up front and to get my head round the idea of playing against them. Head has been wrecked all evening. Obviously cos my team won't go up, I want my old team to go up but my team will be expecting me to score given the chance. Fucking head is wrecked. Fuck sport
                                                                                                      You should celebrate like adebayor if you score.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                        You should celebrate like adebayor if you score.
                                                                                                        Lol. I know a lot here think I'm a cunt but I'm not that bad.

Comment

I was refering to how the apeggios/chords/rhythm on the ELO track was more or less copied by Paul Weller and less so in Dear Prudence.

The gig was sensational . The Production was 2nd to no other gig I've been at. There were a group of Conor Mcgregor 20 something bearded lookalikes freaking out. It was quite cool to see the young lads enjoying it as much as the older ones. It's not often I'm in the bottom averages agewise at a gig. LOL some of the dinosaurs did not die when the Meteor hit.

Comment

If I were you I'd rather I played well and tried my best so that the new teammates don't think you're a cunt. Obviously don't be a twat if you do score but give it your all and don't worry about it.

Comment

Dobby get a grip on your life, it's lower league Kerry regional soccer ffs, you're building it to be the biggest treachery since Denis Law
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Please do not do a 'no celebration' celebration if you do score. They are cringe in the premiership,let alone the Kerry District league. Kneeslide towards the opposition bench accompanied by fistpump would be my go to

Comment

Its so hard.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Feels like a Friday !

25th ANNIVERSARY ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME CONCERTBruce Springsteen & the E Street Band w.Tom Morello - Ghost of Tom Joad - Madison Square Garden, NYC - 200...
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                      You didn't learn that from your poker playing days?
                                                                                                                      Losing money never bothered me and i was quite adept at it. Sport is different though, really effects me on a personal level, all the doubt and insecurity comes to the fore especially since im based at the crusaders, surrounded by rival coaches and it's in such a competitive market.

Comment

Why would you care what people on here think? Ultimately everybody here is a nobody no matter how much they try to be a somebody.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Dobby get a grip on your life, it's lower league Kerry regional soccer ffs, you're building it to be the biggest treachery since Denis Law
                                                                                                                        Like this lad. Sitch is a top man but rabble rabbles cause he wishes he was still playing and loving it like you do Dobby.

Never stop posting about ball, personally I think you should concentrate on busting a gut fuck everything else.

Comment

Mellor, your US geography is abysmal.
                                                                                                                          Fully accept Winnipeg was an awful guess.
                                                                                                                          But did you honestly know the answer?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X