Adam rickett

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      Number 6 is annoying me.
      SPOILER
      Kid off Corrie yonks ago, shitty singing carrier followed afair

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Are the strikes a transport issue, would have thought any competent buckpassing minister could push it towards whichever department has 'industrial', 'jobs' or 'employment' in the title.

Transport (and Sport & Tourism to give it its full title) is surely a doddle. Gets to open the Phoenix Park tunnel link and LuasBX this year, trip to the Olympics, possibly win an RWC bid next year, few tourist initiatives with the excellent BordFailte. Maybe launch some 20 year scheme with DU, MN and an airport rail link knowing full well he won't be around when its shelved.

Best ministerial job after Foreign Affairs I'd say.
        If he gets Stepaside garda station reopened, which is highly likely, he will be reelected for as long as he likes. That was his main election stance.

All politics is local m8s

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              That Sadiq Khan story is class (if your not sickpuppy)

Ah heorr don't have Twitter on a train and don't know the story. Hope you don't have some sort of brain haemorrhage get it checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Yea thats what its all about

If that was his motivation he could look across the floor at a man who has literally had people ,innocent women and children, killed in his desperation to cling onto his party leadership, only Robert Mugabe has outlasted him... so far.
                Receive point you don't want to hear about FG, respond with whataboutery on Adams.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

For anyone who didn't see it, this is great imo

After Villarreal scored in Spain their manager went nuts on the side line which is fair enough (although he does seem like a childish cunt)

Klopp didn't like it, which is fair enough

After Klopp went on the pitch and did a bit of cheer-leading at Anfield the Villarreal manager had a pop in the press conference

Klopps reply

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                    For anyone who didn't see it, this is great imo

After Villarreal scored in Spain their manager went nuts on the side line which is fair enough (although he does seem like a childish cunt)

Klopp didn't like it, which is fair enough

After Klopp went on the pitch and did a bit of cheer-leading at Anfield the Villarreal manager had a pop in the press conference

Klopps reply

https://youtu.be/zozoC_UR9XE?t=4m35s
                    I am laughing heartily on da inside.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                      Email from. Sky for those interested. Sky Q silver, Which is the two boxes. I don't get commission for this. Will be entered into a draw is all. Think I have 5 codes in total. Just pm email and full name and I'll send them on.

Hi Michelle

We have an exclusive new offer for your friends and family and a chance for you to win big

Invite your friends and family to join Sky with Sky Q Silver and they’ll get Sky Movies and Sky Sports FREE for 18 months - so they'll get everything for just €67 a month (usually €113.50). They'll also get installed for just €49 (usually €99).

Hurry – this offer ends 26 May.
                      Argh, that is a fantastic deal. I just got sky q installed 2 weeks ago and I'm paying full price anything that can be done to get this offer now?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                        Argh, that is a fantastic deal. I just got sky q installed 2 weeks ago and I'm paying full price anything that can be done to get this offer now?

Or, is there a cooling off period ? Usually 14 days.

Page 17 says 14 days.

Last edited by oleras; 07-05-16, 10:59.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

We have an exclusive new offer for your friends and family and a chance for you to win big

Invite your friends and family to join Sky with Sky Q Silver and they’ll get Sky Movies and Sky Sports FREE for 18 months - so they'll get everything for just €67 a month (usually €113.50). They'll also get installed for just €49 (usually €99).

Hurry – this offer ends 26 May.
                          What else do you get for the €67? The box, the standard stations, sky broadband?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            What else do you get for the €67? The box, the standard stations, sky broadband?
                            Everything bar bb. Two boxes one is wireless Plug and play. HD with 300 box sets. It's an unreal deal. It does require decent bb to run it.
                            Now feck off im on my third can of tropical beer and toasting myself
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Or, is there a cooling off period ? Usually 14 days.

Page 17 says 14 days.

http://www.sky.com/ireland/__PDF/Sky...ntract_ROI.pdf
                                Yeah cooling off period. Signed up one lad who had 8mg bb waste of time. He reverted back to old box no bother.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                  Ugh dunno, u kinda fucked.
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Dramatic switch in tone from Fitzmaurice, who abstained yesterday and is still hoping to find some kind of workable compromise on turf cutting, from anti everything parish pumper yesterday to government spokesman today telling the Luas drivers to GTFO
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ugh dunno, u kinda fucked.
                                      Are you working or on hols? I'll probably take that deal.

I only have about 6Mb but I'm more interested in just getting the hd sports for that price

Comment

Dramatic switch in tone from Fitzmaurice, who abstained yesterday and is still hoping to find some kind of workable compromise on turf cutting, from anti everything parish pumper yesterday to government spokesman today telling the Luas drivers to GTFO
                                        Ah be fair - http://www.michaelfitzmaurice.ie/rea...-luas-dispute/

This is funny too
                                        Kenny has sent a signal that he is not going anywhere soon, writes Political Editor Daniel McConnell

Having built up positive relations with the likes of Simon Coveney, Simon Harris, and Paschal Donohoe, the Independents were given little love by Kenny in their meetings yesterday.

They asked for Seanad seats — they were told where to go.

They asked for a government press secretary — they were told where to go.

On a multitude of additional requests, Kenny budged not one inch, saying this is the deal, take it or leave it.

“Kenny was a fucker. We went well with the other guys, but he was outrageous,” said one alliance source.

Comment

That Sadiq Khan story is class (if your not sickpuppy)

BNP slimebag who picked up about 12 votes wasn't too impressed with the result though TBH Zac Goldsmiths face was great fun to see

Comment

Zac does an Alan Partridge was the highlight of the Mayoral campaign

Comment

Just heard about Leo's new job

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                Just heard about Leo's new job
                                                Kinda hoping he does a number on SW myself.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                  @ Denny . PP have settled my FG min gov bet as a winner.
                                                  Class. I should go to Malta more often, all my bets come in.

Comment

Everything bar bb. Two boxes one is wireless Plug and play. HD with 300 box sets. It's an unreal deal. It does require decent bb to run it.
                                                    Now feck off im on my third can of tropical beer and toasting myself
                                                    not that I really give a shit but that doesnt sound like a great deal
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Rooney
                                                      £400,000 a week and has a clause in his contract that they must play him in every game

And get his permissions for transfers coming in.
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Are you working or on hols? I'll probably take that deal.

I only have about 6Mb but I'm more interested in just getting the hd sports for that price
                                                        I'm. Currently in lanzarote, got the email last night. I get nothing for this. Just doing ye a favour if interested.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        not that I really give a shit but that doesnt sound like a great deal
                                                        Sky world is usually 85 e. You are getting full pack plus multi room plus HD both worth 15 each on normal box. It's an unreal deal
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Coveney

Comment

Comment

Ha yeah strongly suspected I wasn't pronouncing it right. Are you going to keep your Intel job?
                                                                    Yeah we're hiring four more people on my particular team (probably like a 20% increase in headcount).

Have heard almost nothing in relation to the whole thing.

Comment

€1.25* acca and €.50 trebles on the below

SPOILER

2/2 in right now, could be epic banter ahead.
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

d'aww
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm. Currently in lanzarote, got the email last night. I get nothing for this. Just doing ye a favour if interested.

Sky world is usually 85 e. You are getting full pack plus multi room plus HD both worth 15 each on normal box. It's an unreal deal
                                                                          I'll give you a shout when you get back

Comment

I'll give you a shout when you get back
                                                                            Think that offer ends 12th, just pm email. I'll sent it off

Yeah midnight 12th may for me to send details.
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Rooney
                                                                              £400,000 a week and has a clause in his contract that they must play him in every game

And get his permissions for transfers coming in.
                                                                              Go on so. I'll take a nibble.

Link?

Comment

Managed to slash my Sky bill by €49 by cancelling all but one room and the sports channels lol.

I told them that very few channels were working on the main TV either and they don't give a crap. Just want the money. Looking forward to cancelling the lot soon when we give the notice. Think it's 30 days?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Managed to slash my Sky bill by €49 by cancelling all but one room and the sports channels lol.

I told them that very few channels were working on the main TV either and they don't give a crap. Just want the money. Looking forward to cancelling the lot soon when we give the notice. Think it's 30 days?
                                                                                  31 days
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

31 days
                                                                                    That's grand. Hopefully they will allow me to cancel it since Tony is lording it in Malta for the next month! It is in his name lol.

Comment

That's grand. Hopefully they will allow me to cancel it since Tony is lording it in Malta for the next month! It is in his name lol.
                                                                                      If u know the password should be fine, if not just throw any male on phone with all the details.
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

If u know the password should be fine, if not just throw any male on phone with all the details.
                                                                                        Yeah I sent myself all the details the other day so I can do that. They did ask to speak to him the other day so will have to do when I have sneaked a man in, just don't be telling Tony

Can you not cancel online?

Comment

Cuige Connacht making hard work of this but should make the extra man pay eventually.

Marmion is electric.

Comment

Yeah I sent myself all the details the other day so I can do that. They did ask to speak to him the other day so will have to do when I have sneaked a man in, just don't be telling Tony

Can you not cancel online?
                                                                                            Nope not online. They will put you through to retention team. Just be firm say no point in offers you are leaving country. Throw Lewis on phone if tony not around. U do talking first
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              Cuige Connacht making hard work of this but should make the extra man pay eventually.

Marmion is electric.
                                                                                              The sight of An Taoiseach in the crowd obviously spurred them on.

Comment

Nope not online. They will put you through to retention team. Just be firm say no point in offers you are leaving country. Throw Lewis on phone if tony not around. U do talking first
                                                                                                Cheers Michelle, now go and enjoy those cocktails

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  The sight of An Taoiseach in the crowd obviously spurred them on.
                                                                                                  Great day for the 4 provinces. Enda definitely the one to thank

Comment

Andrea bocelli putting on some show before Leicester game. Some atmosphere

Comment

some dude asleep at the match
                                                                                                      poor fucker probably on the piss since monday

Comment

Got hit by a bus today, not majorly but a little bit. Came up the inside of a bus on wood quay and couldn't get by the bus so lifted my arm as if to say for fuck sake and the driver replies with a middle finger. After the red light he swerves and hit the front of my bike with his bus, fucking cunt.

I get to the next stop, demand his name and he wouldn't give it.

Should have just done a tar on it and broke me arm
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                          Got hit by a bus today, not majorly but a little bit. Came up the inside of a bus on wood quay and couldn't get by the bus so lifted my arm as if to say for fuck sake and the driver replies with a middle finger. After the red light he swerves and hit the front of my bike with his bus, fucking cunt.

I get to the next stop, demand his name and he wouldn't give it.

Should have just done a tar on it and broke me arm
                                                                                                          Did you not take his reg? the reg and the time would have shown who the driver was surely?

Comment

Is the bus alright tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              Coveney
                                                                                                              Ha yeah strongly suspected I wasn't pronouncing it right.
                                                                                                              Simple mistake between Coveney and Callely tbf.

Think it might have been a mistake Ivor used to make himself, he used to claim expenses for travelling from Cork even though he was a TD in Dublin North.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Lplated; 07-05-16, 17:54.

Comment

Did you not take his reg? the reg and the time would have shown who the driver was surely?
                                                                                                                Didn't get reg, knew i wouldn't remember it but got time and bus number so should be easily identifiable. Had to be all nice on the phone and describe him as an African American bastard instead of black bastard.
                                                                                                                Also the bike was making a rough noise to be honest, wasn't 100% but thankfully was a Dublin bike
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                  Didn't get reg, knew i wouldn't remember it but got time and bus number so should be easily identifiable. Had to be all nice on the phone and describe him as an African American bastard instead of black bastard.
                                                                                                                  Also the bike was making a rough noise to be honest, wasn't 100% but thankfully was a Dublin bike

Comment

Term you were looking for is Black Chappy Dug m8

Comment

Englands Brave John Terry to miss his last game for chelsea for getting sent off for the 2nd time.
                                                                                                                      This season has had everything.

Comment

Don't really care for the colour of his skin, he was just a cunt and they had asked me to describe the driver. Might stalk him after work someday and pelt his house with me new slingshot
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Englands Brave John Terry to miss his last game for chelsea for getting sent off for the 2nd time.
                                                                                                                          This season has had everything.
                                                                                                                          He'll get a year extension as 4th choice CB.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X