This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Yet another reminder , as if it was needed, on Primetime now that they haven't gone away you know
    Do you believe that these dissident groups, New IRA etc, have connections to SF. Genuine question?
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Do you believe that these dissident groups, New IRA etc, have connections to SF. Genuine question?
      Where do you think they came from?
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
        I gotta get some eats!
        Rasher sandwich on batch with Brown sauce and mug of strong tae. Unreal

Comment

What is the story with the bogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            SP fondly remembers when they were mostly outdoors.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              Bog people want to cut 'em up for fuel 'coz that's what their daddies done.

Brussels say they are a priceless ecological resource that should be preserved.

Take a stand based on whether your IQ exceeds Danny Healy-Rea's.

Comment

There were a number od SF activists at the funeral today. I don't know if any of the militia guyswere SF.

Of course there is going to be the odd boyo playing both sides of the fence but in fairness to SF they are holding a very tight line at least amongst the higher profile activists. In the background who knows?

Inevitably some eejit will get them into a bit of trouble but probably no more than Gerry being a gobshite on twitter.
                It will be generations before we are told the truth of the financial relationship between Sean Quinn and the IRA.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  It will be generations before we are told the truth of the financial relationship between Sean Quinn and the IRA.
                  Colm Tobin hinted very strongly at this in his Borderlands book.

Comment

I am not watching it. I am watching internets! What's happening! You are on a phone aren't you?
                    Looked like a shit Halloween party, with too many people in the same shoit costumes from the 1970s

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Good to see PSNI actually arrest some of them, was there a single arrest when similar scenes appeared in Dublin before?
                      Probably the handiest way of giving them their informant money.

Comment

Me and Riggs and Doug won the quiz in The Grand Social tonight. Got 70/100 when the nearest team got 63. Smashed it m8s.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

tIRAdes and tAntriums

Anyone lived up there during the troubles ?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                            Me and Riggs and Doug won the quiz in The Grand Social tonight. Got 70/100 when the nearest team got 63. Smashed it m8s.
                            What was your team name ?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                              tIRAdes and tAntriums

Ignore the West Brits m8

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                tIRAdes and tAntriums

I think those of us who were born and reared there tend to hauld our whist in a public forum

And there are many more reasons for that than could be guessed.

Comment

I'm back! Blood Sugar levels restored!
                                  This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

I'm back! Blood Sugar levels restored!
                                    What other meds are you on m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                      What other meds are you on m8
                                      yeah
                                      This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                        This week I have been carried more than any other week. Riggs and Andy got 9 in teenage heartthrobs and destroyed the other girls in the competition!

Andy = confirmed best writer for the answers. Never a dull moment

Without cheating, can you name the oldest of the 4 renaissance painters - leonardo/michaelangelo/raphael/donatello. Also can you name the youngest?
                                        Also name the only president to ever get divorced!?
                                        Also ammmm, capital of all 3 of texas/massachusetts/alaska?

I don't remember anything else but good bants. C U Next Thursday Andy kinte
                                        Last edited by mdoug; 06-05-16, 01:59.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

yeah
                                          Those aren't meds m8
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mr Poopy Butthole!

Comment

Mr Poopy Butthole!
                                                Someone asked for our team name, I didn't get it at the time. Still on season 1 and I thought Andy was just being odd
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                    Without cheating, can you name the oldest of the 4 renaissance painters - leonardo/michaelangelo/raphael/donatello. Also can you name the youngest?
                                                    Also name the only president to ever get divorced!?
                                                    Also ammmm, capital of all 3 of texas/boston/alaska?
                                                    No cheatz...
                                                    SPOILER

Painters
                                                    Oldest: Donatello
                                                    Youngest: Michaelangelo

President: Of which country??

Texas: Houston
                                                    Boston: isn't a state, Boston is the capital of Massachusetts
                                                    Alaska: Winnipeg

Fun fact. In the renaissance painters question, If could guess randomly. You only a 50% chance of being completely wrong, 42% chance if one right, and 8% chance of nailing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      No cheatz...
                                                      SPOILER

Painters

Fun fact. In the renaissance painters question, If could guess randomly. You only a 50% chance of being completely wrong, 42% chance if one right, and 8% chance of nailing it.
                                                      Is your guessing anything to do with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles order of command?

Comment

Heroes in a half shell, TURTLE POWER!

Comment

No cheatz...
                                                          SPOILER

Painters

Accidentally named the capital instead of the state in the 2nd(edited it now), we got that one right and texas right but I guessed
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          anchorage
                                                          Alaska and the answer was fucking
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          juno.....

Other answers:
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          austin texas
                                                          raphael youngest(we got that right, teamwork needed)
                                                          leonardo oldest, got that wrong we went donatello

Is your guessing anything to do with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles order of command?

Fun fact: Andy decided the leader(or oldest in, can't remember) of the cartoon was the oldest irl, good in theory, wrong in practice
                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 06-05-16, 02:04.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You can't help but think of the turtles when talking about renaissance artists. But wasn't based on that.
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            I remember Donnatello worked earlier than the others. Leonardo was the leader of the turtles anyway. I have a picture of him being a bit of a revolutionary, so out him ahead of the other two. Figure Raph or Mike was youngest, just guessed.

Comment

No cheatz...
                                                              SPOILER

Painters

Tis a lot better than I might do.

Comment

If anyone here goes to a quiz with andy, never write down owls. The guy is a bit too convincing.
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tis a lot better than I might do.
                                                                  how's plenty of fish these days? any good stories?
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Oh, only us president to be divorced was the question btw. Also asked who the oldest living former president was
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

SPOILER

leonardo oldest, got that wrong we went donatello
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      Donatello is the right answer. I just checked there. Born in the 14th Century, rest were 15th century

Fun fact: Andy decided the leader(or oldest in, can't remember) of the cartoon was the oldest irl, good in theory, wrong in practice

SPOILER
                                                                      Leonardo was the leader. It would make sense you got it wrong if that what you guessed, but not if you but Donatello

Comment

Oh, only us president to be divorced was the question btw. Also asked who the oldest living former president was
                                                                        Divorce:
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        Jimmy Carter

Oldest:
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        Ronnie Regan

Comment

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
                                                                          Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
                                                                          Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
                                                                          Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
                                                                          Heroes in a half shell
                                                                          Turtle power!

Comment

how's plenty of fish these days? any good stories?

No.
                                                                            Bad ones yes.
                                                                            Do you know what's going on there?

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                              Donatello is the right answer. I just checked there. Born in the 14th Century, rest were 15th century

SPOILER
                                                                              Leonardo was the leader. It would make sense you got it wrong if that what you guessed, but not if you but Donatello
                                                                              Divorce:
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              Jimmy Carter

Oldest:
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              Ronnie Regan
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              gbush sr is a few months older than carter

Also yeah, I accidentally edited the oldest painter. I got confused as to which one we did and which one was correct tbh. He asked the oldest last week and we got it wrong, had forgotten the actual answer since hah. Correct on the only divorced though, wp
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

And not on it anymore.

Comment

No.
                                                                                  Bad ones yes.
                                                                                  Do you know what's going on there?
                                                                                  Ah yeah, I've had an account on and off on there since 2005 or so. Back when guys were actually allowed send pictures to girls, now they can't because they all just sent dick pics to be fair.

The site if good for bants for like an hour with someone. Have ya stopped telling guys from there where ya live yet? Ya really should
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ah yeah, I've had an account on and off on there since 2005 or so. Back when guys were actually allowed send pictures to girls, now they can't because they all just sent dick pics to be fair.

The site if good for bants for like an hour with someone. Have ya stopped telling guys from there where ya live yet? Ya really should
                                                                                    So it is you then?

And I didn't.

Comment

So what's this all about then m8?

Comment

don't understand, what is me? pretty sure it's not me whatever ya think is me
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

don't understand, what is me? pretty sure it's not me whatever ya think is me
                                                                                            You seem to think you know what I have been saying on there to a few people. So I wondered how.

Comment

And most importantly I wondered why on earth you'd be bothered in fairness?

Comment

Spill it.

Comment

Comment

BOOBS!!!

Comment

Spill it ...all of it.

Comment

Think you're a bit paranoid tbh. I literally only know your name because you said it on here and I literally only know you're on pof cause you said it on here.

I have honestly never even come across your profile on there, I'm not the type to hold back shit and lie either so ya can stay paranoid or take my word on it.
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The turtles were named after painters - mind blown

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka
                                                                                                            Nope I didn't.
                                                                                                            Anyway You just said you thought you knew what I had been saying to guys.
                                                                                                            I can't be arso reading back but if ya look at your own posts you'll see why I said what I said, you said something like pof guys turned up on your street and I asked how they knew where you lived and to not give your address to odd guys from pof
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                              The turtles were named after painters - mind blown

I love ya dave, I'll get riggs to go to waterford after summer for a piss up. I presume chad is in
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I can't be arso reading back but if ya look at your own posts you'll see why I said what I said, you said something like pof guys turned up on your street and I asked how they knew where you lived and to not give your address to odd guys from pof
                                                                                                                You don't like me do ya doug?

Comment

Why I don't know I have been nothing but nice.

Comment

Honestly no dislike here, I'm just a messer really. I think you take my messing as hostility, I don't like some people on here but I find ya grand to be honest. I probably would.
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Honestly no dislike here, I'm just a messer really. I think you take my messing as hostility, I don't like some people on here but I find ya grand to be honest. I probably would.
                                                                                                                      You quoted my smash words. What did you think?

Comment

Banter?
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ever been to Coventry?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X