This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
    If Chelsea acted like Spurs last night there would be outrage from top pundits down to your Strewlpeters.

Funny old game.
    Spurs don't have priors m8.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      I would suggest the exact opposite, particularly when it covers means of communication.
      A (realistic, bit not necessary) rendered avatar would be a much more flexible means to communicate as you would not have to worry about personal appearance/background etc
      A one time scan to capture facial features and movements and with the improvement of speech recognition and voice rendering , there is never a need to wear pants on the phone
      I wan't really talking about webcam communications, although I don't see Facetime/Skype going anywhere.
      I was thinking more about internet-accessible cameras in more and more places. In the fridge, the baby monitor, workplace.
      My gym has a webcam, my coach can log in when he's away and review the training.
      There's a pub I know that has a webcam, can log in to see what the craic is like. Although, I imagine after a few of the regulars get stung they'll remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
        I wan't really talking about webcam communications, although I don't see Facetime/Skype going anywhere.
        I was thinking more about internet-accessible cameras in more and more places. In the fridge, the baby monitor, workplace.
        My gym has a webcam, my coach can log in when he's away and review the training.
        There's a pub I know that has a webcam, can log in to see what the craic is like. Although, I imagine after a few of the regulars get stung they'll remove it.
        Lol what an absolute disaster of an idea

Comment

The wife sent that to me this morning.
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
            1.Wife/boss etc spying on you
            2.Less relaxing atmosphere once one or two stories get out about wife/boss
            3.People will see the place is a bit dead & not go down, therefore losing them added to it and improving the atmosphere for the other people watching and deciding if they should go
            4.Privacy and shit

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
              1.Wife/boss etc spying on you
              2.Less relaxing atmosphere once one or two stories get out about wife/boss
              3.People will see the place is a bit dead & not go down, therefore losing them added to it and improving the atmosphere for the other people watching and deciding if they should go
              4.Privacy and shit
              Plus they lose all the extramarital affair trade

Comment

Plus they lose all the extramarital affair trade
                And their "Hitchesque" trade

*Although you could probably go PPV on that, Hitch could be the Conor McGregor of the the PubCam game
                Last edited by Guest; 03-05-16, 14:32. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                  I am sure there still will be tbh and dembelle and lamella at least will get a few weeks banned for eye gouging and hand stamping respectively.

As a spurs fan I am pretty disappointed as we went 2 up, got rattled and then by giving away frees and loosing any shape we had let you guys back in.

Pity after a good season that this will be the talking point for us and your dead right of Chelsea did the same you would be condemned by all - you are much less likeable as a club tho
                  Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                  Spurs don't have priors m8.
                  Being likeable has nothing to do with it though m8s but success does breed contempt.

Spurs aren't successful.

Comment

I'm not suggesting it's a good idea, I'm pointing out it existing, or was there.
                    One of the joe.ie or similar sites used the footage of "irish new year" a couple of years back, (could have been phone footage actually).

Big Brother is watching

Comment

Dier not getting a second yellow at the end was outrageous.
                      Not as bad as the lino bottling the Dembele call though.

Comment

Being likeable has nothing to do with it though m8s but success does breed contempt.

Spurs aren't successful.
                        Nothing to do with success, everything to do with acting like cunce.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                          Nothing to do with success, everything to do with acting like cunce.
                          Like many other clubs m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

The question will finally be answered...does the light stay on in the fridge when you close the door
                            Or the answer will have to change at least

Workplace as security, meh? maybe, who has time for monitoring that though?
                            Easier to build more stringent measures around the till.
                            I cannot imagine it flying at a lot of other places either.
                            Baby monitor is a given yeah. Actually playing with building that myself at the moment.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Spurs aren't successful.
                              This is incorrect - Spurs play nice football, everyone respects potch and overall they seem like a nice group of young lads. You have John Terry - the world is not so secretly thinking of ways to blame Chelsea.

Spurs had a good season for our team and achieved what we wanted even if we could have done more in the end - success.

Chelsea finishing mid table is however failure.

Comment

Did Chelsea not win the league last night? What we're they jumping around for so?
                                airport, lol

Comment

This is incorrect - Spurs play nice football, everyone respects potch and overall they seem like a nice group of young lads. You have John Terry - the world is not so secretly thinking of ways to blame Chelsea.

Spurs had a good season for our team and achieved what we wanted even if we could have done more in the end - success.

Chelsea finishing mid table is however failure.
                                  John Terry is liked by the majority of fans in England these days. Spurs fans praised his post match interview last night. He does loads for charity and is one of the most respected players of the last 10 years. The papers made up 90% of the cheating scandal. He was found not guilty of racism. You need to update your bandwagon hatred. It's Costa these days.

The world of fans do jump on Chelsea and anybody who can't see that isn't thinking clearly.

Comment

John Terry is liked by the majority of fans in England these days. Spurs fans praised his post match interview last night. He does loads for charity and is one of the most respected players of the last 10 years. The papers made up 90% of the cheating scandal. He was found not guilty of racism. You need to update your bandwagon hatred. It's Costa these days.

The world of fans do jump on Chelsea and anybody who can't see that isn't thinking clearly.

Comment

The question will finally be answered...does the light stay on in the fridge when you close the door
                                      Or the answer will have to change at least

Workplace as security, meh? maybe, who has time for monitoring that though?
                                      Easier to build more stringent measures around the till.
                                      I cannot imagine it flying at a lot of other places either.
                                      Baby monitor is a given yeah. Actually playing with building that myself at the moment.
                                      The workplace one is pretty tricky legally. We have remote access to all our clubs, but have to sign off from legal dept to access. It's ok to use for a dedicated purpose, but not for spying on staff and just in case.

Pretty sure you can but the baby monitor webcam ready to go.
                                      Building would maybe be cheaper. Put in the a teddy bear like meet the parents

Comment

Improving slightly m8. 5.5/10

How's WW going?
                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          Did Chelsea not win the league last night? What we're they jumping around for so?
                                          Fans in celebrating putting the final nail in local rivals title push coffin shocker.

Next, Why do people need to eat drink. We tell you why.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                            Improving slightly m8. 5.5/10

How's WW going?
                                            It's still Day1 after it started yesterday morning.

Comment

If you are on holiday could learn in less than a week to dive. One option is to do your basic training in the NAC then when you go on hols you can go straight to the Sea to get signed off. Better use of holiday time IMO than studying.
                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Fans in celebrating putting the final nail in local rivals title push coffin shocker.

Only busting balls. Love a bit of rivalry me.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  Only busting balls. Love a bit of rivalry me.
                                                  I love matches like last night. PL has lost a lot of that. Hopefully with so many possible top 4 teams and top managers the intensity and heated rivalries return. Without the eye gouging, stamping and two foot lunges though!

Comment

they've been around for a long time. We used to have one ten years ago

Comment

Ah yes that is fair enough - thinking jt is universally liked not disliked is crazy talk.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        they've been around for a long time. We used to have one ten years ago
                                                        ah I know that.
                                                        Just a fun little project to build one that I can view remotely or on a local network.
                                                        That way all devices in the house can check it (phones, tablets, laptop etc)
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Ah yes that is fair enough - thinking jt is universally liked not disliked is crazy talk.
                                                          He's universally respected and thought better of these days is a better way to put it.

There's no set of fans that wouldn't want a player like him and people now see all the good he does off the pitch. He definetly has a lot more respect than he used to.

Comment

ah I know that.
                                                            Just a fun little project to build one that I can view remotely or on a local network.
                                                            Nothing quite as serene as watching ones baby sleep. Brings a smile to your face and a tug at the heart strings

Comment

ah I know that.
                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Not having the chinese spy on my baby!

Comment

Not having the chinese spy on my baby!
                                                                  Yeah, I'm trying to find a better firmware for it that doesn't send the photos to the mothership.

Has been sitting on the side as 'one of those things' that might eventually get done (or the camera binned).

Comment

I need a holiday to recover from my holiday.

Comment

He's universally respected and thought better of these days is a better way to put it.

There's no set of fans that wouldn't want a player like him and people now see all the good he does off the pitch. He definetly has a lot more respect than he used to.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        GFY5SP

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          3 weeks until I get to pack this place with wine and then drink it all. So excite.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                            http://www.independent.ie/business/i...-34679662.html

The wife sent that to me this morning.
                                                                            That's one of the worst articles i've ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              Typical of the rag that the independent sadly is nowadays though.

Comment

where is the beer €1 a bottle?

Comment

One for the Francophiles: Is there anything worth seeing within say 45 mins from Nice, aside from the obvious? I recall reading about some walled town nearby, but I've since forgotten what it was called.

Comment

Flushdraw, PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                      One for the Francophiles: Is there anything worth seeing within say 45 mins from Nice, aside from the obvious? I recall reading about some walled town nearby, but I've since forgotten what it was called.
                                                                                      probably thinking of St Paul de Vence.

you're also not too far from the verdon, which is a spectacular area in the lower alps. You can do amazing canyoning in the gorges du verdon if you're up for a bit of sport

Comment

probably thinking of St Paul de Vence.

you're also not too far from the verdon, which is a spectacular area in the lower alps. You can do amazing canyoning in the gorges du verdon if you're up for a bit of sport
                                                                                        Cheers that's the place. Anything too arduous is probably not an option with 3 under fives in the party! I reckon the hills and steps of Monaco is enough exertion for the whole trip.

Comment

3 weeks until I get to pack this place with wine and then drink it all. So excite.

Looks great. What site did you book that with?

Impulse booked 5 days in France in late June rather than going back to Finland for midsummer.

Flying into beauvais and renting a car if anyone has any suggestions for a family with a 4 and 2 year old. The wife is considering one of the higher end campsites with holiday home rentals. They actually look ok facilities wise.

Comment

where is the beer €1 a bottle?
                                                                                            assuming he's talking about the SE, it's free

but he probably saw people tipping the waitress for bringing it and made the genius conclusion

Comment

Cheers that's the place. Anything too arduous is probably not an option with 3 under fives in the party! I reckon the hills and steps of Monaco is enough exertion for the whole trip.
                                                                                              the canyoning suggestion was more for the "escape for the day" activities!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                Looks great. What site did you book that with?
                                                                                                I booked with homeaway.co.uk. Very good and popular site.

the canyoning suggestion was more for the "escape for the day" activities!
                                                                                                I'll pencil it in for 16 years or so then!

Comment

in fairness....

A number of the men were clearly intoxicated, but the cashier gladly exchanges their money for poker chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                    assuming he's talking about the SE, it's free

but he probably saw people tipping the waitress for bringing it and made the genius conclusion
                                                                                                    Jackpot id guess

Comment

Nothing quite as serene as watching ones baby sleep. Brings a smile to your face and a tug at the heart strings
                                                                                                      It brings a short time of relief is what it does

Comment

Hope Atleti go through here, think i'll go in again on unders
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          It brings a short time of relief is what it does
                                                                                                          My young lad is two now and him and his sister seem to have recently signed some memorandum of understanding to stop them constantly bickering.
                                                                                                          Reaching the light at the end of the baby tunnel now. He even sat for a while watching the snooker with me yesterday applauding every shot.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            Hope Atleti go through here, think i'll go in again on unders
                                                                                                            Bayern 2-1 Atleti m8

Comment

El Cholo is constantly readjusting himself. Odd tic to have.

Comment

My young lad is two now and him and his sister seem to have recently signed some memorandum of understanding to stop them constantly bickering.
                                                                                                                Reaching the light at the end of the baby tunnel now. He even sat for a while watching the snooker with me yesterday applauding every shot.
                                                                                                                GFYZ

Comment

Fair fucks to the ref imo. Balls of steel.

Comment

Michael D rushed to hospital after heart attack apparently or some cunt is trolling on reddit.

Comment

Michael D rushed to hospital after heart attack apparently or some cunt is trolling on reddit.
                                                                                                                      Some cunt being a cunt thankfully.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          Vintage Kitchen was excellent. Read some slightly mixed reviews of it on here, but it was supreme stuff.
                                                                                                                          The Horsehead Elite were there in Jan. There was not one duff dish.

Actually think I should book next year's expedition soon.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X