This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbows View Post
    As a side to the punting wins at the weekend I arrived down to play golf on Saturday and had forgotten my clubs. Had to play with a rental set. Shot 73 gross (best score in 10 years) and won the medal with 66 net.
    Hope your returning to purchase the Rental set?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      Have been charged €12 this month and €12 in january for quarterly fees in ptsb and I have deposited 1500 each month, bunch of wankers m8's
      You gonna post another one of these in 3 months or switch banks?
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Anyone here ever have rotator cuff injury. If so cliffs on your recovery.
        Yes, physio taught me two exercises to do every day (i used to do 3 sets of 10 on each arm every day), and still do them occasionally in the gym when feeling discomfort.

exercise 1: small weight, 1 or 2 kilos. arm stuck to your side with bent elbow at 90 degrees facing forward. rotate arm outwards (left for left arm, right for right arm without removing arm from the side, so only shoulder rotates)

exercise two: small weight, 1 or 2 kilos. arm at right angle to body. elbow bent forearm pointing to the sky with weight in hand. rotate arm forward until forearm is parrallel to the ground and back.

purely rotation exercises so top of arm does not move at all. do the exercises slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          you need a lot of foresight to do well at that game imo
          looks like you can earn a decent wedge if you can though
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
            Yes, physio taught me two exercises to do every day (i used to do 3 sets of 10 on each arm every day), and still do them occasionally in the gym when feeling discomfort.

exercise 1: small weight, 1 or 2 kilos. arm stuck to your side with bent elbow at 90 degrees facing forward. rotate arm outwards (left for left arm, right for right arm without removing arm from the side, so only shoulder rotates)

exercise two: small weight, 1 or 2 kilos. arm at right angle to body. elbow bent forearm pointing to the sky with weight in hand. rotate arm forward until forearm is parrallel to the ground and back.

purely rotation exercises so top of arm does not move at all. do the exercises slowly.
            Thx how are you now and how long did it take. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              Thx how are you now and how long did it take. ?
              i'm fine now, but if i use the shoulder intensively (swimming, etc), it still gets sore after a while. No joke but i think it took a year before being where it is now.

I think it's one of those injuries that never completely goes away unfortunately (i'd love to be wrong on this tbh).

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                Nice bit o' green alright
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  Thought i'd just pitch in, and pardon me for taking this off course and putting you in an awkward position, but what did you have for tee?

Comment

Thought i'd just pitch in, and pardon me for taking this off course and putting you in an awkward position, but what did you have for tee?
                    Well I for one had an Open Club-Sandwedge

Comment

Fore slices of toast.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

These puns are out of bounds
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                          These puns are out of bounds
                          nah, just a bit rough!

Comment

brb, i need to wash my balls.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                              Hope your returning to purchase the Rental set?
                              Actually didn't really like the clubs bar the Putter which I purchased straight after the round.
                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

You'd have to travel a fair way to see a worse set of puns.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  Easy there Tiger .

Comment

Won't seem so far if you drive there

Comment

These puns are Driving me mad.

I'm wearing my favorite socks today, there's a hole in one

Comment

they are pretty bogey alright
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Ye are a long way from being masters at the punning game lads. Someone should post some links to better pun threads

Comment

Actually spent the weekend considering whether to take up golf. Must be a mid life crisis on the way

Comment

Anyone Els sick of these?
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                Actually spent the weekend considering whether to take up golf. Must be a mid life crisis on the way
                                                I picture you as a Happy Gilmore type. Do it

Comment

Anyone here doing the Helsinki marathon in August by any chance? Decided to sign up after being inspired by the London footage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    Anyone Els sick of these?
                                                    Na, but if it goes on all Day I think one of the mods Haas to step in and shut it down.

Comment

Actually didn't really like the clubs bar the Putter which I purchased straight after the round.
                                                      What was it? My Scotty Cameron Futura X was robbed with my car in january...sickened.

Comment

Na, but if it goes on all Day I think one of the mods Haas to step in and shut it down.
                                                        dont be putting ideas in my head

Comment

I'm not sure if it Merritt's a ban, but we'll have to wait and see Willet or won't it.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

What kind of barn rat would do that ?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                              Anyone here doing the Helsinki marathon in August by any chance? Decided to sign up after being inspired by the London footage.
                                                              No, but i'm thinking of entering a 1 mile race in june.
                                                              there was nothing shorter availible

Comment

I tried it once, that was enough. Decided to double down on drinking and degeneracy instead, never regretted it.

Comment

I tried it once, that was enough. Decided to double down on drinking and degeneracy instead, never regretted it.
                                                                  You deffo have the tank tops imo.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                    You gonna post another one of these in 3 months or switch banks?
                                                                    Nah I have now closed all bank accounts. Done with it now.
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Paddy Holohan has had to retire now.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...36581&refid=52
                                                                        Got to feel for him.

Can see he had a true passion for fighting and a genuine lad.

Would love to know the back story around the "3rd party".

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...36581&refid=52

Proud because I always wore my heart on my sleeve, stood my ground, never cheated, never turned away from diversity or challenges and always strived to inspire and encourage people from all backgrounds.
                                                                          Could've done with a proof reader all the same. Assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                            What was it? My Scotty Cameron Futura X was robbed with my car in january...sickened.
                                                                            Yeah it was actually. The serial number was scraped off it which I thought was strange.
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Yeah it was actually. The serial number was scraped off it which I thought was strange.
                                                                              Haha....give it back you thief!

Comment

Getting teed off with these puns as they are rough but I suppose thats par for here. Anyhow away for a drive now and have to putt down my phone as its a hazard.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post

Spent far too long reading this trying to figure out the golf pun.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Tiger aiming to be back for US Open, although I think it's time I stopped getting excited for these comebacks, can't help but dream he comes back to tear it up.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        Haha....give it back you thief!
                                                                                        You need to give him back his 2pac cd first tho

Comment

McGregor not back on the wrestlemania 200 card according to Vince mcmahon

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            McGregor not back on the wrestlemania 200 card according to Vince mcmahon
                                                                                            If he was spoofing he just looks like a dick now even to his fans. Bluffed the wrong people

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Kane to score 2 or more enhanced from 5/2 to 7/2 PP

Comment

Kane to outscore WBA 6/4 also.

Kane FGS and a few heavy Spurs wins also.

Comment

West Brom 12s, draw no bet. Worth a tenner for interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      Was reading the Teddy Roosevelt biography earlier (just on wiki). That man was something else.
                                                                                                      He really was. If Obama finished up next January, turned around and went to fight ISIS the next day, then he'd be a quarter of the man Teddy was.

Comment

If he was spoofing he just looks like a dick now even to his fans. Bluffed the wrong people
                                                                                                        The Luas driver meme turned out to be startlingly accurate.

Comment

Nice pic of CHD sporting his new soccer jersey.

SPOILER

Comment

Atheists really need to come up with one or 2 days where adults get a piss up and kids get a bouncy castle in the back garden and envelopes stuffed with cash handed to them for doing nothing. Imagine missing out on that as a kid? Might start doing humanist communion and confirmation services

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                              Was reading the Teddy Roosevelt biography earlier (just on wiki). That man was something else.
                                                                                                              He really was. If Obama finished up next January, turned around and went to fight ISIS the next day, then he'd be a quarter of the man Teddy was.
                                                                                                              Always found him interesting & got to explore his home when over there a few years ago. Would recommend for anyone in the area on hols.

Comment

Atheists really need to come up with one or 2 days where adults get a piss up and kids get a bouncy castle in the back garden and envelopes stuffed with cash handed to them for doing nothing. Imagine missing out on that as a kid? Might start doing humanist communion and confirmation services
                                                                                                                single people even have palm Sunday.

Why don't the kids just get into the suits, stick on a badge of Frank Zappa and go collecting. Who's to know.

Comment

GOT was shit. Really bad opening episode.

Comment

lol dele alli you moron
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Spurs have hit the post three times.

Something bad is going to happen.

Comment

Could be Delle Alli gone for the rest of the season too...silly

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X