This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Surely Chelsea will be on the beach for the final game? Manager gone, nothing to play for, players minding themselves for the Euros and even their own fans will be funking for their former manager and his team.
    What about the pressure though.... If Leicester goes into that game needing to win, then they might choke. Remember Man City at home to QPR to win on final day. They were expected to win easily given the same argument and barely won the game.

Chelsea players won't be on the beach though. Most players will have to start getting ready for the Euros finals so don't think they will be on beach mode.
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
      What about the pressure though.... If Leicester goes into that game needing to win, then they might choke. Remember Man City at home to QPR to win on final day. They were expected to win easily given the same argument and barely won the game.

Chelsea players won't be on the beach though. Most players will have to start getting ready for the Euros finals so don't think they will be on beach mode.
      "Don't get injured FFS" mode = beach mode
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

im looking to upload a poker tracker 4 database to somewhere online so i can easily download it and transfer it to a new computer. anyone here able to tell me the best place to do it ?

EDIT: taking it dropbox is the best ?
        Last edited by chips1234; 23-04-16, 09:28.

Comment

"Don't get injured FFS" mode = beach mode
          Ok, if that is the case would they be in the same mindset for the spurs game?

Is there a solid case for spurs for winning all their 4 games? Possible I guess (don't think it will be the case, but it is very possible. If that the case then Leicester needs to get 8 points from 12. Which is either 3 wins or 2 wins and 2 draws.

Either way despite that 5 points cushion, Leicester is looking very catchable to me.
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
            Was the Roddy Doyle facebook tale posted?

-See Prince died.
            -It makes no fuckin’ sense – at all. Is it definitely true?
            -Yep.
            -Me an’ the missis –
            -Don’t tell me you met your missis when Prince was playin’. Yeh do that every -
            -I wasn’t goin’ to – fuck off.
            -Wha’ then?
            -Fuck off.
            -No – go on.
            -Well – when our oldest was born an’ we were bringin’ her home from the Rotunda. We hadn’t a fuckin’ clue. I mean, it was brilliant, havin’ the baby. But we were fuckin’ terrified – I was, anyway. We didn’t even have a car seat. Or a fuckin’ car, for tha’ matter. We were in the van, the missis had her on her lap. Fuckin’ madness.
            -Tha’ was normal back then, but. When was it?
            -1983. January. There was ice on the roads an’ all. We were nearly afraid to talk, yeh know. An’ I stuck on the radio.
            -An’ it’s Prince.
            -1999. Fuckin’ perfect. We knew we’d be grand. It’s a brilliant piece o’ music, tha’. It became her song. We’d named her already but we started callin’ her Princess an’ – well – .
            -Are yeh alright?
            -No – no, I’m not. I’ll be grand in a minute. It’s just shite, though, isn’t it?
            -Yeah.

-----------------------------------------------

Top comment also made me laugh

SPOILER

Opr
            Ah jesus he really needs to give this maudlin grief mongering a rest at this stage,thought he's meant to be a decent writer. Used the old he suis tintin for his Brussels syory. He's better than this
            Last edited by Guest; 23-04-16, 13:04.

Comment

I mentioned that about Leicester playing Chelsea in the last game a few months ago. If it's between losing and Leicester being champions with their former manager at the helm, or winning and handing the title to close rivals, then I don't think anyone with anything to do with CFC would mind losing too much. Maybe CHD can clear it up better.

Comment

Taking eldest daughter into town to spend her Grand National winnings on summer clothes and 'a fancy lunch'. Hope she doesn't think this is going to become a regular occurrence.

Comment

Kids finished up with the creche yesterday where they have all been for pre-school, Montessori and after-school care for the last seven years. They all seemed remarkably relaxed about leaving a place where they've spent a large chunk of their lives to date. Funking that the new at-home afterschool arrangements work out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Seeing as all the talk was about moving abroad and coming home; myself, MrsF and the kids move to Malta in a little less than 2 months. Really looking forward to starting a new chapter while sitting on a balcony sipping some cocktails before strolling down to beach

You're all welcome to visit
                    There goes the neighbourhood, wonder what the south of Spain is like
                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                      I mentioned that about Leicester playing Chelsea in the last game a few months ago. If it's between losing and Leicester being champions with their former manager at the helm, or winning and handing the title to close rivals, then I don't think anyone with anything to do with CFC would mind losing too much. Maybe CHD can clear it up better.
                      Think some people are away with the fairies when it comes to stuff like this!

Fans might think this way, players couldn't give a fuck if Spurs are from London or Lisbon tbh

Christ if Liverpool will beat a Kenny Dalglish Blackburn on the final day of the season risking handing the title to Manchester United, Chelsea can play Leicester not giving a fuck about who wins what!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Footie in the pub for the son, clothes shopping for the daughter. There's a clear winner in the gender wars there
                          Girl will say girl, boy depending on bored he got, might not cast a vote

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                            Think some people are away with the fairies when it comes to stuff like this!

Fans might think this way, players couldn't give a fuck if Spurs are from London or Lisbon tbh

Christ if Liverpool will beat a Kenny Dalglish Blackburn on the final day of the season risking handing the title to Manchester United, Chelsea can play Leicester not giving a fuck about who wins what!
                            Tbf, I'm away with the fairies on a lot of things but I really think the fans would be happier to see Leicester winning the PL over Spurs. As for Blackburn, I was about 5/6 so don't remember it

Comment

Tbf, I'm away with the fairies on a lot of things but I really think the fans would be happier to see Leicester winning the PL over Spurs. As for Blackburn, I was about 5/6 so don't remember it
                              I'm not old enough to remember 1066, but it happened

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                  Footie in the pub for the son, clothes shopping for the daughter. There's a clear winner in the gender wars there
                                  Oh, he got clothes shopping after the pub.

Standing in Zara like a chump while kid tries on a succession of clothes.
                                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 23-04-16, 11:00.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      Pics of the new au pair?
                                      Played it safe and went for a local. More chance of long-term commitment that way.

Has a kid of her own so I assume pics demand is now redundant.

Comment

Played it safe and went for a local. More chance of long-term commitment that way.

Has a kid of her own so I assume pics demand is now redundant.
                                        ...Milf pic?...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                            ...Milf pic?...
                                            tbh I think if you're looking to pull women, you could do a lot worse than stalking Zara of a Saturday morning

Never mind yer auld Tinders

Comment

Liverpool Chelsea southampton enhanced from 9/2 to 6/1 PP. All aboard

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Same treble with skybet enhanced to 13/2.

Opr

Comment

Everyone inside Stamford Bridge will want whatever result that gives Leicester the title.

The players wont care.

Comment

How has the interim belt in UFC become a thing? Surely its a case of Mcgregor defends it or loses it. Seems daft
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

You've clearly failed to move on from that age

Comment

PEDs at Liverpool FC. Now it makes sense how they managed to beat the awesome utd under lvg.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

PEDs at Liverpool FC. Now it makes sense how they managed to beat the awesome utd under lvg.
                                                                Pool players and management to wear Sakho t-shirts in the warm up before today's game...

Comment

May have been posted, good Tiger Woods article.

The death of his father set a battle raging inside the world's greatest golfer. How he waged that war -- through an obsession with the Navy SEALs -- is the tale of how Tiger lost his way.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                    You've clearly failed to move on from that age
                                                                    You should post more m8. Very insightful

Comment

Last game of the season with the transfer window on the horizon and people believe that the players would reduce their value by not winning against Leicester on purpose.

That is not even factoring in that professional sports men are competitive people thus how they made it there and the coach is off on a job hunt so what better advert then taking a team in shocking shape to beating the potential title winners.

Ridiculous to think they will Chelsea will bottle it on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        May have been posted, good Tiger Woods article.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...?ex_cid=espntw
                                                                        Got thoroughly absorbed in it earlier on. Whoever wrote it knows how to make people talk!

Comment

The players will up their game to try and deny a team the title. They won't care who it gifts the title too. They don't want to be the players that bottle or roll over.

Only Steven Gerrard can gift other teams wins in the title race.

Comment

cant find it

link?

Comment

Reasonable enough to question Chelsea's potential attitude for that game, they wouldn't be anywhere near where they are in the table if their application was up to professional standard this season, themselves and City to a lesser extent have disgraced themselves this season giving the relative strengths of their squads. Nobody can say for sure how hard they'll try against Leicester but it's certainly a variable.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                Reasonable enough to question Chelsea's potential attitude for that game, they wouldn't be anywhere near where they are in the table if their application was up to professional standard this season, themselves and City to a lesser extent have disgraced themselves this season giving the relative strengths of their squads. Nobody can say for sure how hard they'll try against Leicester but it's certainly a variable.
                                                                                true but it's not a variable due to the players wanting spurs to lose or Claudio to win as has been mentioned is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                  cant find it

link?
                                                                                  Limited time only.
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Limited time only.
                                                                                    Wanted to see team new first

Comment

Limited time only.
                                                                                      13/2 still there on skybet

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                        13/2 still there on skybet
                                                                                        19 quid max bet after depositing 20 has me tilted.

Comment

Hoping Wasps run Saracens ragged today. Wasps are great to watch and Saracens have a plethora of detestable pricks in their team.

Comment

As much as I want to see rlc and other youngsters given plenty of game time and chances to impress Conte, I'm looking for the best possible 11 on the field vrs spurs. as for the final day they could put out the u18s for all I care if Leicester need the points. Funking JT having words with hiddick about that
                                                                                            48

Comment

As long as they don't fuck up this enhanced treble thingy majig

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                  As long as they don't fuck up this enhanced treble thingy majig
                                                                                                  trust liverpool to fuck it up!

Comment

Liverpool are some bunch of cunts all the same

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                      trust liverpool to fuck it up!
                                                                                                      Theres 20 minutes left
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Theres 20 minutes left
                                                                                                        No chance. Only team that might score now is Newcastle

Comment

Cooooo Teen E Oh should get us over the line m8s

Comment

Hoping Wasps run Saracens ragged today. Wasps are great to watch and Saracens have a plethora of detestable pricks in their team.
                                                                                                            very enjoyable game. We haven't that much of Wade but give him a bit of space and he's electric

Comment

Rafa with the big

Comment

Rafa with the big
                                                                                                                He'll do well in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                                  He'll do well in the Championship.
                                                                                                                  Only two points behind Norwich now with same games played. Could they pull it out of the bag? Probably not but a few more performances like that should make it interesting.

Comment

Only two points behind Norwich now with same games played. Could they pull it out of the bag? Probably not but a few more performances like that should make it interesting.
                                                                                                                    One point behind with an extra game played. You are looking at an old table.

Comment

You'd think that with all the geniuses that they have in the GAA one of them would have by now come up with the idea of filling the seats on the side of the field that the TV Cameras are pointing at.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                        One point behind with an extra game played. You are looking at an old table.
                                                                                                                        Meh. Sky sports obviously hadn't updated when I looked.

Comment

Meh. Sky sports obviously hadn't updated when I looked.
                                                                                                                          Scarlet for ya m8 what a mistake to make

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X