Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most sensible thing is to let Trump run and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      I'm trying real hard to rhyme something with "Recep".
      Shlep

Comment

FAO: town based folk
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          £1000 offered for a limerick on Erdogan

limerick competition
          needs polishing

SPOILER
          Recep Erdogan has such class
          Loves to kill all kurds en masse
          When Merkel comes knocking
          He’s all up for fucking
          Bends her over and porks her in the ass

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Erdogan
              SPOILER

There once was a Turkish President
              Who so clearly hated non residents
              He went out of his way
              to call them all gay
              Evoking the Nazi precedents

Comment

Shlep
                Yeah that works. What about the final line? Grep? Something something poor linux skills.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire
                  How do ya close yer account on here should I need to admins??
                  Simple
                  PM Lord Sir Business a detailed explanation why.
                  CC in Icarus_152 as he's the legal eagle to make sure there's no funny business.

Takes 6/7 weeks to process.

Comment

You pm Lord Sir Business and Icarus. They do the legal stuff and it takes a few weeks.

Comment

It doesn't work very well. But PM Icarus152 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                        The 15% accounts for both the completely unbound delegates as well as the delegates who are technically bound to candidates who have suspended their campaign but whose State Party rules allow them to vote for other candidates IF they are released by their originally pledged candidate.
                        So the Rubio voters will still have to vote for Rubio and the Bush ones for Bush unless Mario was for some reason to withdraw completely...
                        As long as the failed candidates stay in the race he arrives to Cleveland 50 short he is likely to stay 50 short.

I'm finding it hard to understand the discrepancy between have fewer than 1237 delegates after the results of the last Primary at 1.36 and having a brokered convention specified as Will all Republican Presidential Nominee candidates fail to secure a majority in the first round of voting at the Republican National convention? at 2.2 (thats a tiny market and price was matched for pennies today)

They must expect him to pull something out of the hat during the first ballot

Fist fight inside would be fantastic but at least outside the hall violence is inevitable.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Erdogan
                          SPOILER
                          Recep Erdogan
                          I am not a fan
                          But if you are blunt
                          And call him a cunt
                          He'll try charge you however he can

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

FAO: town based folk
                              Pre EITS 2 for 1 cheese toasties 👍

Comment

If you delete your account you will make a new one within 2 weeks anyway so no point
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'll shut off access right now if you like.

Comment

I do love you all though xxx

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                      I do love you all though xxx
                                      gg m8 wp
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

And breathe.....

Comment

Is it gone

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              According to here (scroll down a bit) there will be 132 fully unaligned delegates going into the convention who can vote for whoever they like on the first count.
                                              Yeah that sounds about right, and explains the discrepancy in the markets Strewel references.

They expect Trump to pay off the required number of unbound delegates to get over the line on the first ballot. I am skeptical that the GOP will allow him to pull that off
                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                And breathe.....
                                                did you delete all his posts as well?

Comment

Yes, they hurt the eyes and the goggles, they did nothing.

Comment

Why'd you do that Kev, there's comfortably a dozen more annoying posters?

Comment

Champerty eh

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Thanks a bunch AJ, out of interest who are the other 11

Comment

just another sn from one of our multi accounting jokesters no doubt.

Comment

KevIreland for Taoiseach

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              Champerty eh
                                                              Unclear whether she was ruling on Champerty or maintenance although if the issue was that the funding company would derive a financial reward then it would be Champerty.

It's rare to see that argued. Fun judgment to read id imagine. Look forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                Unclear whether she was ruling on Champerty or maintenance although if the issue was that the funding company would derive a financial reward then it would be Champerty.

It's rare to see that argued. Fun judgment to read id imagine. Look forward to it
                                                                Really, really, really, really, really fucking annoying though.

Comment

Merely responding to the request AJ

Comment

odds on crazy cat lady

Comment

YKTR

Comment

It 100% wasn't.

Plus I was also in the midst of setting Louise and Liam up on a lovely blind date, kev confirmed no craic.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone who thinks peaceandfire wasn't a real person needs their Poe's Law detector recalibrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            Most sensible thing is to let Trump run and lose.
                                                                            This party is not sensible!!
                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Can the mods make someone dissapear? Is there a special 'delete user and all their posts ' button? Or do they just have to delete each individual post

Comment

Thanks for the pm AJ.I'd have picked about 7 of those posters myself,other 5 are a bit harsh.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    Can the mods make someone dissapear? Is there a special 'delete user and all their posts ' button? Or do they just have to delete each individual post
                                                                                    There is a 'send to Coventry' option we've used a few times. Once activated on a posters account only the poster and us mods can see their posts, no one else. Can bring the lolz

Comment

Is there really that many in the horsehead elite?
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        lol the brother is literally covering UFC a wet week and is now RTE's go to man on the subject!

http://www.rte.ie/sport/mma/2016/042...w-york-comeba/
                                                                                        Heard him today on the radio!. Missed the introduction but recognised the voice from the podcast. Hes a good chitter chatter and must be some high class bullshitter because he talks like what ever sport is being discussed its his mainstay!.

Comment

Utd Liverpool west ham enhanced from 5/2 to 7/2 with PP. Not overly convinced but its enhanceeeeeeeeed

Comment

Utd Liverpool west ham enhanced from 5/2 to 7/2 with PP. Not overly convinced but its enhanceeeeeeeeed
                                                                                            On.

Rashford, Sturridge & Carroll FGS if they all start.

What channel's the games on?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                              Heard him today on the radio!. Missed the introduction but recognised the voice from the podcast. Hes a good chitter chatter and must be some high class bullshitter because he talks like what ever sport is being discussed its his mainstay!.
                                                                                              Yeah I was slagging him off this afternoon and he was just saying that he seems to have a knack for talking shit about all sorts that goes down pretty well at RTE and he always picks up the phone when they ring, which is important.
                                                                                              Some bullshitter alright...think he commentates on all the winter sports on Swedish TV and he barely saw a snowflake until he moved there.

Comment

...Ah FFS Kev...I honestly thought she was going to be the one...Liam and Louise, I can already picture the restraining order that would have followed... managed to go 10 days without messaging that one I was obsessed with, which is my record...broke today and messaged so start again...
                                                                                                ..I think I'm going to post more here, both random shite and possibly useful shite as well, (most likely the first)...
                                                                                                ...FAO LSB...Facebook currently gone, so pm tea reviews...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                  Is there really that many in the horsehead elite?
                                                                                                  The January intake has swelled numbers to 20+. Some form of Associate Membership may have to be considered.
                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah I was slagging him off this afternoon and he was just saying that he seems to have a knack for talking shit about all sorts that goes down pretty well at RTE and he always picks up the phone when they ring, which is important.
                                                                                                    Some bullshitter alright...think he commentates on all the winter sports on Swedish TV and he barely saw a snowflake until he moved there.
                                                                                                    I was always curious regarding financial remuneration for guests like this on national radio stations. Are you allowed to shed some light?

Being a bit nosey I know but I rarely get the opportunity to ask.

Comment

I shall always be the queen. Nobody shall take my crown.

HI!!!!!!!

What ye have for tea cnts. Eddie rockets meself

Ps love you all

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                        I shall always be the queen. Nobody shall take my crown.

HI!!!!!!!

What ye have for tea cnts. Eddie rockets meself

Ps love you all

Can I interest you in an account shutdown?

Send you to Coventry again maybe?

Comment

Festivities at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado.Right at 4:20 P.M.To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email licensing@st...

Happy 4/20 y'all
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Definitely, definitely, definitely the oldest person currently in Vicar St that's not an employee. This is getting ridiculous, when did I get soooooo old!

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                              I was always curious regarding financial remuneration for guests like this on national radio stations. Are you allowed to shed some light?

You get a zero hours type contract with agreed rates for your ongoing contributions. The rates are pretty poor tbh.
                                                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                Really, really, really, really, really fucking annoying though.
                                                                                                                Oh painfully annoying. Insanely annoying. Best not to dwell on it, would drive you insane

Comment

Can I interest you in an account shutdown?

Send you to Coventry again maybe?
                                                                                                                  No luv aint happening.
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                    Definitely, definitely, definitely the oldest person currently in Vicar St that's not an employee. This is getting ridiculous, when did I get soooooo old!
                                                                                                                    Time to give up yer aul gigs. Its messing anyway, perhaps its time to buy a guitar.

Comment

Klopp seems such a nice guy its hard to believe it can be really true. I wonder if theres a side to him if hed throw you off a cliff he knew nobody was looking. I think he should be the lead player on the next season of Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                        ...Ah FFS Kev...I honestly thought she was going to be the one...Liam and Louise, I can already picture the restraining order that would have followed... managed to go 10 days without messaging that one I was obsessed with, which is my record...broke today and messaged so start again...
                                                                                                                        ..I think I'm going to post more here, both random shite and possibly useful shite as well, (most likely the first)...
                                                                                                                        ...FAO LSB...Facebook currently gone, so pm tea reviews...
                                                                                                                        Deletes his facebook just like louise. I'm telling ya, this was gonna produce some proper gold.

10 days is more than plenty to be fair, she was probably worried about you. You should text her again and tell her she shouldn't have worried but thanks for the thoughts, and then text her again 12 times after that
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post

I've never asked tbh. He said they asked him to compile a report on the Swedish football team after the morning Ireland stuff and between the two his money was made for the day before 10 am, but that's all I know!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X