Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else get an uncomfortably hot sensation in their groin area while reading posts from PeaceandFire?

Unfortunately not a sexual thing but I can't help but read 'pissing fire'.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
      Well shit, you have possibly nailed it.

wow, pretty crazy

Comment

Heading to that gig in Vicar St tomorrow and want to grab dinner with the missus beforehand - the only place that springs to mind that's half decent on the walk from town is the Bull & Castle. Any recommendations of other good casual spots to consider on Dame St, around Christchurch or Thomas St?

Comment

No its true i say. McGregor has always believed what he speaks, that Arnold Schwarzenegger type of ultra belief and vision. Hes a shooting star that is powered mainly on this unfailing belief. When you lose that you have nothing. The shock loss to Diaz cracked that belief and doubt crept in and his ego was knocked and as time wore on he was racked with self doubt. He must have been thinking what if that was dos Anjos instead of Nate. Probably knows in his gut he cant go back down and make that weight cut to defend his belt. And finally the recent death in the ring must have really shook him.
          I think he means it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
            Heading to that gig in Vicar St tomorrow and want to grab dinner with the missus beforehand - the only place that springs to mind that's half decent on the walk from town is the Bull & Castle. Any recommendations of other good casual spots to consider on Dame St, around Christchurch or Thomas St?
            Pre gig pint of Metalman and a plate of ribs with a side of beef dripping chips.

It's the only place that should spring to mind.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

So...how many of our politicians could explain quantum computing?
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Think this Dame street is it, had a great night here a few years back

Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

From memory Chez Max at the gates of the castle area on Dame street is pretty good.

Comment

Very difficult to watch interview with his brother on Prime Time right now. Miriam asked him whether he blamed MMA and said it should be banned and he answered 'no, that it was his brother's life and all sports are dangerous'. He did say he wanted some answers all the same about what happened. Miriam clearly pressing for him to condemn it, not convinced of the journalistic integrity of the interview being perfectly honest.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

National Geographic archives are incredible - well worth the sub alone.

Stepping through time.
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Well shit, you have possibly nailed it.

It was the tapping like a little bitch what did it. He said he never would. He's a broken man.

Either that or all the hookers and coke has gone to his head.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                          It was the tapping like a little bitch what did it. He said he never would. He's a broken man.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Sure Isn't 'tapping like a little bitch' not a compulsary module in French schools?

Comment

At least shrap will stop drooling around McGregor fights now!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                Sure Isn't 'tapping like a little bitch' not a compulsary module in French schools?
                                At least shrap will stop drooling around McGregor fights now!
                                Tbf I think he means the comment mcg made about warriors don't tap and he'd rather be put to sleep. And then he taps after the woman battled until she was out in the other fight.

If this retirement is true I'm just glad we won't have to listen to mcg shiting on all the time.

Comment

Deffo a hoax imo, John Kavanagh is on facebook joking about a mate that needs a plumbing job.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                    journalistic integrity
                                    Barring the very occasional outlier those two words that have no place in the same sentence in Ireland.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nope, we retreat in an organised manner

Comment

Better be a hoax since I spend 900 on flights to ufc 200

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Yea looks like a silly joke from what I hear.. Gunni at his phone maybe.

Comment

Probably can't get much money on it but WH have priced up McGregor to fight Diaz at UFC 200

Yes - 7/4
                                              No - 2/5

Comment

He probably should retire before Diaz knocks him out in July to be fair
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  Deffo a hoax imo, John Kavanagh is on facebook joking about a mate that needs a plumbing job.
                                                  John Kavanagh is a monumental twat.

Comment

I reckon he's done the cruciate again, take time out and go back and break records.

Comment

I reckon he's done the cruciate again, take time out and go back and break records.
                                                      Some speculative reasons being floated for the tweet going around

- Injured his ACL again
                                                      - Failed Test
                                                      - GSP has replaced him as headliner (Dan Hardy tweeted this), his ego wouldn't allow this
                                                      - Wants more money obviously
                                                      - Maybe he got some tests done after watching the fight last week and didn't get good results

Just trolling is another obviously
                                                      Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 19-04-16, 22:13.

Comment

Err Chinese??.....HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO GET THE NOT FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=dobby;973239]Tbf I think he means the comment mcg made about warriors don't tap and he'd rather be put to sleep. And then he taps after the woman battled until she was out in the other fight.
                                                          /QUOTE]

I know well what he meant dobby!

Comment

I know well what he meant dobby!
                                                            I didn't realise your post was quoted there. Obviously the French know all about surrendering.

Comment

Heading to Ireland tomorrow for a few days, looking forward to bacon sandwiches on batch.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                Heading to Ireland tomorrow for a few days, looking forward to bacon sandwiches on batch.
                                                                With Brown sauce and a mug a tae.

HomerDrool.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                  Feel free to ask where is a good place for this and that. We don't get asked that often enough

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                    Some speculative reasons being floated for the tweet going around

- Injured his ACL again
                                                                    - Failed Test
                                                                    - GSP has replaced him as headliner (Dan Hardy tweeted this), his ego wouldn't allow this
                                                                    - Wants more money obviously
                                                                    - Maybe he got some tests done after watching the fight last week and didn't get good results

Just trolling is another obviously
                                                                    Ohhh, I like Hardys theory. That tantrum could change the sport. Unfortunately it's unlikely.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Does anyone else get an uncomfortably hot sensation in their groin area while reading posts from PeaceandFire?

Unfortunately not a sexual thing but I can't help but read 'pissing fire'.
                                                                        I read her posts in the voice of The Sorceress from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Comment

Will hill odds are worrying.

Ariel last tweet saying they are both suppose to be in Vegas and also multiple still reporting it's true are all worrying too.

But the likes of Kavanagh, Paddy and Artem taking the piss on Twitter and with him right now give some comfort?

Comment

Trolling
                                                                            Injured

Retired

UFC changing things and throwing a tantrum

Won the euromillions

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                              Will hill odds are worrying.

Ariel last tweet saying they are both suppose to be in Vegas and also multiple still reporting it's true are all worrying too.

But the likes of Kavanagh, Paddy and Artem taking the piss on Twitter and with him right now give some comfort?
                                                                              lump on the fight going ahead
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If you're thinking retirement and are scheduled to headline UFC 200 where you can avenge your loss and go out as a champ and a winner 2 classes up then why do it now?

Injured m8s

Comment

Turned off most recent stats by accident. Any idea how to put them back on?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                    Turned off most recent stats by accident. Any idea how to put them back on?
                                                                                    On here? Lil drop down arrow top right.

Comment

If you're thinking retirement and are scheduled to headline UFC 200 where you can avenge your loss and go out as a champ and a winner 2 classes up then why do it now?

Injured m8s
                                                                                      Better to go out after 1 loss in a different weight class than getting beat twice in a row.

It's all probably just a hoax to get people talking about UFC again though
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

My guess on the mcgregor thing is,
                                                                                        How do you get hype up for ufc 200
                                                                                        And not have to do all these interviews bullshit and time wasting, leave peaceful Iceland for bullshit press in vegas
                                                                                        Announce retirement, and his numbers are up on media worldwide.

GSP back from retirement, fuck dat Im back...

I dont think he would go out on a loss,

Also if he has any chance to beat nate, he needs to put on a lot of cardio proof muscle which is incredibly difficult to do, which gsp has spoken on before, trying to move up, conor needs all that time for preparation

Comment

It's worth mentioning that he left the sport a few years ago (just before the UFC) after his teammate got some bad news, medically. It's possible he has taken a steer in that direction again

Comment

On here? Lil drop down arrow top right.
                                                                                            Ta m8, that was hell.

Comment

Dana live on sports center now. Anyone have a link?

Also Gunni Nelson's dad put up a fb pic with conor saying a retired ufc fighter. Twitter it, can't link from phone.

Comment

Confirmed out of 200.

Fuck!

Comment

oh jesus,

mcgregor power play for money

Comment

Comment

White said McGregor didn't want to come to the press conference, because he was in Iceland training and didn't want to ruin his preparation for the fight with Nate Diaz on July 9 in Las Vegas. White added that only McGregor knows for sure if he is really retired

Comment

Missing a presser is a bullshit reason considering he saved the last cards.

Money reason is more likely.

Still a massive chance he's fights at 200 IMO.

If not GSP v Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                          Better to go out after 1 loss in a different weight class than getting beat twice in a row.

It's all probably just a hoax to get people talking about UFC again though
                                                                                                          Jon Jones returns on Saturday, the UFC and trending and talk is as good as ever m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                            It's worth mentioning that he left the sport a few years ago (just before the UFC) after his teammate got some bad news, medically. It's possible he has taken a steer in that direction again
                                                                                                            The main reason he left the gym at that time was he sold tickets or some kind of raffle thing and spent the money.

Comment

Comment

Mental,def more going on here then that BS from white. Genuinely thought it was all a level the way they were carrying on on social media

Comment

Mcgregor calls aldo a pussy cause he backed out of a fight, then dos anjos, now he does it himself
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Trolling
                                                                                                                    Injured

Retired

UFC changing things and throwing a tantrum

Won the euromillions
                                                                                                                    Trolling
                                                                                                                    Injured
                                                                                                                    Playing the UFC at their game and looking to get PAID

Retired

Tantrum

Won the euromillions

Pendred KO'd him

Comment

Jon Jones returns on Saturday, the UFC and trending and talk is as good as ever m8.
                                                                                                                      Haven't seen anyone post about it on here m8, and this gaff is the centre of the universe
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Crazy the mass hysteria this guy has caused.

Y'all need to join Hotspurs' Unagi class and chill.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 20-04-16, 00:33.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

acl maybe

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X