X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    so you're saying it's definitely correlated...must stop paying licence fee
    I sort of hope it's correlated tbf. I have letterbox full of warnings.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Fair City is comedy gold.

Comment

Billie Piper, what was that about.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Fair City is comedy gold.
            Where do you stand on mrs browns and ff?

Comment

Can someone make this by June 11th? Looking at you peaceandfire, mrsfd, satnav, smurf

Comment

I'll keep posting, I don't give a fuck.

Comment

lol posting

Comment

FF are slowly but surely bringing us all to exactly where they want to be -- another election.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                      Can someone make this by June 11th? Looking at you peaceandfire, mrsfd, satnav, smurf

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/449023025326145049/
                      I would if I wasn't so busy. Maybe ask ickys mam for some cast offs?

Comment

Cup match tonight against a team second in the division above. 2-2 draw and we fucking deserved it. 95th minute equaliser so absolutely buzzing. Replay will be at home so we hope to do the business.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                          Cup match tonight against a team second in the division above. 2-2 draw and we fucking deserved it. 95th minute equaliser so absolutely buzzing. Replay will be at home so we hope to do the business.
                          I'd say your home crowd will be the difference....

Comment

Quality performance by Spurs tonight. Look like they'll be serious contenders next year and right there if Leicester slip this year. Great to see young lads that were out on loan or were down a division or two recently turn into international quality players fairly quickly.

Comment

Where do you stand on mrs browns and ff?
                              Mrs Brown terrible and lol politics.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                Quality performance by Spurs tonight. Look like they'll be serious contenders next year and right there if Leicester slip this year. Great to see young lads that were out on loan or were down a division or two recently turn into international quality players fairly quickly.
                                think they will need to take their chance his year. No guarantees for next. City, Che prob even Utd will be much stronger next year. Hopefully pool too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                  A nurse finds a rectal thermometer in her pocket and thinks, "some asshole has my pen"
                                  Jimmy Carr on Netflix tonight is it?

Good show to be fair to him, particularly liked the part about the floods in England and he see's a woman on the news, balling her eyes out in her sitting room, " I thought to myself, 'that's not helping mate'".
                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                    think they will need to take their chance his year. No guarantees for next. City, Che prob even Utd will be much stronger next year. Hopefully pool too.
                                    Chelsea, Arsenal, City, United, Spurs and Liverpool will be looking for top 4.

Possibly Pep, Mourinho, Conte, Klopp, Poch and Wenger going to battle with the top 6 teams.

Leicester will splash cash with CL football and champion status, probably hold onto their current stars. West Ham will keep building and improving with their new huge stadium. Everton need rid of the Spanish Alan Pardew and a new owner. Southampton and Stoke should stay solid. Every club will be filthy rich compared to their European counterparts.

Next season is going to be crazy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        so you're saying it's definitely correlated...must stop paying licence fee
                                        RTE, FF, the Ga, and the cuntilic church. They're all one big stinkpile.
                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                          I see Ethiopian airlines have LAX return for €412 in Sept, anyone flown Ethiopian airlines? Strewl, pokerhand?

Looking for somewhere with guaranteed decent weather in Sept for two weeks and cheap enough as have a big holiday planned for July 2017. Suggestions welcome.
                                          Flights are reasonable enough, not the most comfortable ride it has to be said but it main advantage is that it is direct. The timing is awful for the flight from Dublin as it is around 6.30 am so you have to check in at 4am or so.

That is stonking good value though TBF.
                                          Its a Dreamliner they use to LAX. I'd imagine thats a vastly more comfortable flying experience than those pieces of junk that the US airlines fly on Dub-US.
                                          Think again.
                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I'd punch Jimmy Carr's laugh in its face. Top 5 worst things ever.

Comment

This is an excellent (long) read. The sugar conspiracy
                                              That was a fantastic read. Loved the line near the end about us living in an information democracy now as opposed to an information oligarchy, gives hope that such monumental errors won't be repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                That was a fantastic read. Loved the line near the end about us living in an information democracy now as opposed to an information oligarchy, gives hope that such monumental errors won't be repeated.
                                                go fuck yourself lazare

Comment

go fuck yourself lazare
                                                  Did you have a bad T.
                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

go fuck yourself lazare
                                                    I the Jimmy Carr laugh.

Comment

Come on SatNav, let us know how you got on in Kilkenny.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        Come on SatNav, let us know how you got on in Kilkenny.
                                                        Blanked it, shops were too tempting. And obviously I'm over target for the month. Paying far too much tax
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                          Did you have a bad T.
                                                          au contraire, it was gr8.

I had spicy tikka masala from tesco. I forgot to get naan, so instead I made a toaster pancake (with butter) to go with it. I guess this sort of story explains why I've gained weight.

Comment

au contraire, it was gr8.

I had spicy tikka masala from tesco. I forgot to get naan, so instead I made a toaster pancake (with butter) to go with it. I guess this sort of story explains why I've gained weight.
                                                            Ur beautiful da way ya are hunn ex oh ex oh

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                              Blanked it, shops were too tempting. And obviously I'm over target for the month. Paying far too much tax
                                                              You need to start tracking your expenses for dedudtions , should a shitload when you are on the road
                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 19-04-16, 00:28.

Comment

[NSFW="Classic Workmans"][/NSFW]
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                  Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  SPOILER

[NSFW="Classic Workmans"][/NSFW]
                                                                  Only about 4 days too l8 m8

Comment

Yeah I don't really read here anymore, just found it and shared it is all. At least I'm not asking easily googleable questions
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anthony Bourdain is in pretty good shape for a guy turning 60 this year

SPOILER

Comment

I'll keep posting, I don't give a fuck.
                                                                        You remind me of my me...only I don't even think about if I should give a treetrunk. I just keep going!

Comment

You guys need a treat hang on a minute.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL9x5ltdZ9Y

Comment

PeaceandFire,
                                                                              What's the sea creature freaks you out the most.
                                                                              what's your favorite vegetable.
                                                                              If could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be.
                                                                              Whats the weirdest thing you've dipped in a cup of tea
                                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 19-04-16, 01:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                PeaceandFire,
                                                                                What's the least sea creature freaks you out the most.
                                                                                what's your favorite vegetable.
                                                                                If could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be.
                                                                                Whats the weirdest thing you've dipped in a cup of tea
                                                                                Hello!

Dolphins the least. Sharks the most or seaweed..or just deep water.

Turnip??

Sandwiches or rice or bread.

I don't drink tea or coffee.

Can you remember melodies well?

Comment

Also have you played strip poker?

Comment

I haven't! I'm too scared!

Comment

The term Hold'em now sounds completely different !

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                        Turnip??
                                                                                        Everyone is entitle to their own taste. But you taste in vegetables is the worst.
                                                                                        I think all the vegetable regulars mop the floor with turnip.

I don't drink tea or coffee.
                                                                                        What do you drink

Can you remember melodies well?
                                                                                        Yes.

Also have you played strip poker?
                                                                                        Yes. I like it. I got naked

Comment

A comedians heaven is a door that swings both ways. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farce :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Yes. I like it. I got naked
                                                                                            Brava lets do a fangdango! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CEJk...mlWAeH6Uw8GulA

I drink liquids. Water Diet coke Juice. Hard hard liqour! Not really.

Comment

That was my worst vegetable not my fav!

Comment

Peaceandfire and luckforsome should go on a date.
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Peaceandfire and luckforsome should go on a date.
                                                                                                  Pics first. I will reject him outright so think first!

Comment

You have put luckforsome in a very awkward position.

Comment

I reckon I could find yours and his facebook in < 5 minutes of stalking so I might send you each others facebook profiles so you can say hi. I'll need both of your approval for this :P, or you could just go on a blind date guys. IPB Blind Date!

I think it would be a match made in heaven.
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Indeed, but he's a lovely chap and he's the only one I can think that is in Dublin and is single and has talked about girls.

Plus, lol.
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This is a totally different fangango! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQbW7...ojrYGtNQqmYyyg

You can hear the tension!

Comment

Indeed, but he's a lovely chap and he's the only one I can think that is in Dublin and is single and has talked about girls.

Plus, lol.
                                                                                                            A single man in Dublin??? Are you sure?

Comment

I reckon I could find yours and his facebook in < 5 minutes of stalking so I might send you each others facebook profiles so you can say hi. I'll need both of your approval for this :P, or you could just go on a blind date guys. IPB Blind Date!

I think it would be a match made in heaven.
                                                                                                              No.

Comment

In fact that is really creepy.

Comment

Match made in Heaven!!....
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

In fact that is really creepy.
                                                                                                                    I'm an incredibly creepy person, why else would I be online at 3am. <- that's me, moustaches are creepy
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

APOLOGIZE!

Comment

I have a bf.

Comment

I have a bf.
                                                                                                                          You should play strip poker with him, he will approve of this suggestion.

APOLOGIZE!
                                                                                                                          lol
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X