• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I log on lately and wonder......

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

its back to the future, iv 7 kids in play room partying and im half coherent pretending to be the perfect mammy

and I have work tomorrow day 6 , shoot me now
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

So.. this is great!

The snooker legend’s unexpected hobby as a DJ is revealed in this mini documentary.

unblock and watch!

Comment

Had to wait 48hrs to withdraw funds from FTP account after my luckbox win other night but wont let me withdraw more than $682

Have been messing about on blackjack and roulette and lost $100 of winnings so glad to tuck away summit but cant understand the limit withdrawal and cant find restrictions in lobby. Just gonna have to mess about with this $100+ then

Have 75 'coins' to use up as well I see and wondering do I go for 10 coin game or single coin game

Online Poker has got very confusing !

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
            You can't even pull a standard move in ww m8.
            Pulling all the moves while drinking with our Glenn.

Joint custody m8, you get him next week.

Comment

You are pretty much the male version m8

Comment

Had to wait 48hrs to withdraw funds from FTP account after my luckbox win other night but wont let me withdraw more than $682

Have been messing about on blackjack and roulette and lost $100 of winnings so glad to tuck away summit but cant understand the limit withdrawal and cant find restrictions in lobby. Just gonna have to mess about with this $100+ then

Have 75 'coins' to use up as well I see and wondering do I go for 10 coin game or single coin game

Online Poker has got very confusing !
                You should be able to withdraw the 682 and once that goes through the first stage of processing be able to withdraw more. It's illegal(surely) for a site to not allow you to withdraw but you probably have a limit on withdrawing to certain things at once
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

So BOI put out a tweet about an ATM update at 10pm.

That's great for those of us reading twitter on a Saturday night.

Not so good for those of us standing on Grafton st at 3am with 10pm in their pocket ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    So BOI put out a tweet about an ATM update at 10pm.

That's great for those of us reading twitter on a Saturday night.

Not so good for those of us standing on Grafton st at 3am with 10pm in their pocket ...
                    so I'm guessing that you posted this at 5.30 because you ended up spinning that tenner up in the aquarium and got a helicopter home?

(also, other banks atms would still work?)
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                      so I'm guessing that you posted this at 5.30 because you ended up spinning that tenner up in the aquarium and got a helicopter home?

(also, other banks atms would still work?)
                      Nope and nope

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                          I'll try and do Andy Black the O'deas and Parkinson or something....oh well that's a lot! Donnacha o'dea and parkinson have great faces actually.
                          Lol now I know your definitely on drugs....no offense and i know I'm no oil painting but made me chuckle
                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                            Lol now I know your definitely on drugs....no offense and i know I'm no oil painting but made me chuckle
                            Possibly from an artists pov.
                            Not in a traditional good looks pov.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                lol
                                Not an employee but when my family was on vacation in Florida we went to a all you can eat pizza place. For dessert they had these really tasty sticky buns that were in big demand. So me and my dad are in line to get one and once they put them out some big guy at the front of the line literally just picked up the whole tray and walked back to his table it was like 30 cinnamon buns. Nobody else at his table.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                  I dont know whata fruitarian woul be lacking if they eat seeds and nuts with a b12 supplement...but something and it sounds very hard.
                                  I'd imagine they are giving up a lot of vegetable based fats and protein. As well as from all the vegan friendly stuff you love. Seitan kebabs and such
                                  I haven't looks at it closely. Iron and calcium can't be in great shape either.
                                  Last edited by Mellor; 17-04-16, 13:02.

Comment

Comment

A hero amongst men.

Once witnessed a man eat 4 plates of food piled high (I'm talking southern food, so it was all fried foods) claim he was having a heart attack and clutch his chest, then let the biggest, most foul smelling fart I have ever experienced.
                                      After he laughed about it, he continued to go back and eat two more plates of entrees, and a plate of desserts.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Golden Corral seems to be the buffet kings.

Time to start a thread: http://www.goldencorralfranchise.com/

Comment

Bargain alert. You can still get Leicester at 33/1 to retain their title next year. Must be the best odds ever on a team to retain their title.

Comment

Is there any decent buffets in Ireland?

Comment

Buffets are generally fairly low quality, or ridic prices like some in Vegas.
                                              Jimmy Chungs on the quays is reasonable chinese fare if you are into it.
                                              Let's go some day, at lunch. IPB Trip.

Comment

Leicester are doing it
                                                Taken the young lad to the pub to watch it, he agrees.

Very pleasant although there is one headbanger finishing off last night's bender. Rest of the pub embarrassed on his behalf.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Taken the young lad to the pub to watch it, he agrees.

Very pleasant although there is one headbanger finishing off last night's bender. Rest of the pub embarrassed on his behalf.
                                                  yktr

Comment

Rangers/Celtic penalty shootout incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                      Is there any decent buffets in Ireland?
                                                      Rio

Comment

Anyone remember when your kfc meal used to come with a (what yanks call) 'biscuit', sort of like a scone. Twas good. Cunce don't do it here anymore. Reckon it's time to start a campaign to highlight this injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                          right im outta here, 7 day week this week, 9 ten yr olds on a sleepover tomorrow night. night all .

was fun while I struggled to keep eyes open .
                                                          Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                          its back to the future, iv 7 kids in play room partying and im half coherent pretending to be the perfect mammy

and I have work tomorrow day 6 , shoot me now
                                                          Think you lost two MSN

Comment

Comment

Has anyone done the wings for life world run?

I'd like to do it but I can't really get my head around the concept. You just turn up and run as far as you can until the catcher car passes you, that correct?

Comment

lol Celtic

Comment

Buffets are generally fairly low quality, or ridic prices like some in Vegas.
                                                                  Jimmy Chungs on the quays is reasonable chinese fare if you are into it.
                                                                  Let's go some day, at lunch. IPB Trip.
                                                                  Lets do all the buffets in town during the summer m8

Comment

Hate to be that guy

At least do it in an establishment that families avoid. He's cursing his head off and shouting about Americans for some reason.

Comment

lol Vardy

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                        Think you lost two MSN
                                                                        Two no shows thank fuck, 5.30am they finally went to sleep. 3am for me. In work fit to drop.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

lol Vardy
                                                                          Lol the ref surely?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                            Lol the ref surely?
                                                                            dive
                                                                            Seems to be a fav of his

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                              He looks happy he is falling.
                                                                              ^.

Comment

...

Comment

This ref looking to get a pat on the back from Howard Webb on BT. Sad

Comment

That was a peno

Comment

Great day to be on the draw...
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lol West Ham

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                          Great day to be on the draw...
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lol, those fans leaving early. the first bit of bother they are in for the title

Comment

lol Fans

Comment

If le arse get a peno today, who takes it? Read that the peno takers are Arteta, Cazorla, Giroud, Walcott, Ramsey so who is #6?
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ozil/Sanchez

Comment

Ozil/Sanchez
                                                                                                    Which one though, I wanna bet on anytime scorer. Gotta take peno takers into account

Also, >2.5 for the loots I don't bet on one of those.
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm only guessing m8 but they both aren't afraid of them but I'd go with Ozil

Comment

Can we move the all Ireland to spring time please

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Can we move the all Ireland to spring time please
                                                                                                          Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                            Agreed
                                                                                                            Waterford and Clare the rivalry of the summer it looks like.

Comment

Comment

Just discovered Astral Weeks live at the Hollywood Bowl on Google Play, am happy.

Comment

Logging off?

Comment

Gambling is shit m8's
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      Just discovered Astral Weeks live at the Hollywood Bowl on Google Play, am happy.
                                                                                                                      Just sublime.
                                                                                                                      Beautiful to jam to too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                        thinking of switching to a Galaxy S7 Edge after probably 8 years or so on Apple phones.

1. Should I?
                                                                                                                        2. In terms of migrating contacts etc from Apple to Samsung, presume it should be straight forward?
                                                                                                                        3. In terms of usability, am I gonna get frustrated adapting to Samsung having been institutionalised by Apple.
                                                                                                                        Well FWIW I've a Samsung S6 and can't wait to ditch it for an iPhone. Battery is beyond shocking.

Comment

Any good new films available to download that are in good quality 720p +?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X