Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of it all have FF ended up exactly where they wanted to be?

Comment

Scenes
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Oh wow.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 15-04-16, 06:22.
          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

What a game!!

Comment

I dont believe it, just wow.
              airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

I feel ILL

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I picked a bad week to have BT sports cut off

Comment

That was fucking beautiful.

Comment

Of all the nights to not watch the football ffs.

Comment

Comment

Dobby your (new) boys took one he'll of a beating

Unreal

A Fucking cracker

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                  I picked a.good night to start supporting Dortmund

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                  The spirit of Istan...nah we are fucked
                                  Aaaah'n auld lesson in BBVing there

Comment

Angela merkil, boris becker, davide hasselhoff, jurgen kilnsman, anne frank, dobbby, yore boys took one ahelluva beating

Comment

Was just a German gift to the engerlish to discourage a BREXIT

Comment

Suddenly all the lads are back

Well done pool. Absolute cracking game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Just received an email from a student (a lovely one), wanting a reference. But she included a photo to demonstrate that we knew each other. God damn but I look like a gimp. Just realising that now. It's rather disheartening.

I know the rules [iktr]

SPOILER
                                          Did ya give her one?

A reference
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Suddenly all the lads are back

Well done pool. Absolute cracking game.
                                            Watching on streams, streams a couple of minutes behind, can't speak for the rest but personally wasn't missing any of that or risk reading any spoilers just to read who you are supporting this week

SPOILER

Dobby stock image

Comment

Crazy stuff. After Liverpool got a foothold in the game following the disastrous start you always felt Dortmund were a bit vulnerable. I don't watch Dortmund much but it was crazy to see how much space they left between the lines and how high they defended at times when if they had sat in at 2-0 and played on the counter the tie was over.

Incredible, Klopp to write his own rafaesque fairytale in his first season? At half time I was glad I didn't go to the pub to watch it, wish I fucking had now

Opr

Comment

The least surprising thing about this is that story wasn't picked up by any of the newspapers in our great republic and was only reported by the Belfast Telegraph.

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                truly, this is gutter journalism.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                  Nobody here even plays poker.
                                                  I hate you! I wanted to ask a genuine poker question! But I love you now because i feel less intimidated!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    Just received an email from a student (a lovely one), wanting a reference. But she included a photo to demonstrate that we knew each other. God damn but I look like a gimp. Just realising that now. It's rather disheartening.

I know the rules [iktr]

SPOILER
                                                    Those are PHD robes! Well done! ..you don't look gimpy....well maybe a bit! 10% gimpy...20%

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      The least surprising thing about this is that story wasn't picked up by any of the newspapers in our great republic and was only reported by the Belfast Telegraph.
                                                      Poor Louise. That's my name!

Comment

It's freaky when that happens!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                          Just on feminism. I have seen girls say they are feminists and then complain that a guy didn't hold a door open or pull out a chair. I enjoy that sort of stuff and I think most woman do. It is nice to be treated nice.

Woman's role in general has changed so much over the last 50 years. Men have to help out a bit more as woman work too and you can't expect them to do that, care for children and look after the house solely on their own. The days of the man kicking off his shoes at the door and sitting on his backside while the woman run around after them and they don't as much as lift a finger have gone totally.

My parents both worked all my life, my dad always helped out and my sister and I helped too once we were old enough. My brother came along and he did too. In my house now both older children help regardless of sex and I hope that my son carries these lessons on with him and becomes the man I hope he will be.
                                                          Women are hypocrytes ....we are to drive you mental....accept this :-P

Comment

Right must log back into me other account!!!!!!!!!

now I'm back
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                              Right must log back into me other account!!!!!!!!!

now I'm back
                                                              Ello!

Comment

A 92nd minute winner can cure disabilities!

Comment

This is great crack, Im so bored, get to thank my own posts too
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

That must be some bottle of vino satnav

Comment

That must be some bottle of vino satnav
                                                                      only on 3rd glass , technically 1.5 as its half coke half vino , tis grand .

twas the making of me. fucking detest white wine now
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

only on 3rd glass , technically 1.5 as its half coke half vino , tis grand .

twas the making of me. fucking detest white wine now
                                                                        Plus white wine can give you the squits!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                          Plus white wine can give you the squits!
                                                                          Im afraid to ask? could you define squits lol or maybe its typo
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Im afraid to ask? could you define squits lol or maybe its typo
                                                                            Nope ! Ahem I mean OTHER people of course!

Comment

Scottish feminism - men doing a bit to help around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                Scottish feminism - men doing a bit to help around the house.
                                                                                If by doing a bit you mean lifting your feet when they hover around you then correct

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  Klopp wondering how did I leave that for this?
                                                                                  No love yet for this post? As Llody would say . .

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                    I hate you! I wanted to ask a genuine poker question! But I love you now because i feel less intimidated!
                                                                                    His answer is on point though. I played like a degen for years but now I'd instantly change the channel if a poker show came on. Flushdraw definitely leading the way in terms of who still play poker

This is great crack, Im so bored, get to thank my own posts too
                                                                                    I don't buy it.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                    Wait for 0-3 and then pile on LFC to go through obv m8s.
                                                                                    Not far off, bet you didn't bet a penny tho. . But sure at least they went through, better than money!

lol as always

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    You'd have to be emptying the clip on Dortmund tonight at 2.4. The Klopp return almost overshadowed the game in the first leg, but they've been largely brilliant since the turn of the year, and have Gundogan back who runs the show for them, sides are leagues apart in terms of ability. If you think you've too much on, have a little more.
                                                                                    lol as always
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                      Did you do it pre or post losing the €20?. This could factor into your chances of winning. Do you rue losing the €20 knowing you could have emptied that clip into the lotto in anger on Saturday if you didnt win on friday?.
                                                                                      Also you seem to be very organised doing your euromillions a whole day in advance of the draw dont you agree?. I didnt notice this level of orderliness or structure to you before now and I cant imagine much people here being that organised. Are you onto something with the numbers or just turning a new leaf?.
                                                                                      Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                      His answer is on point though. I played like a degen for years but now I'd instantly change the channel if a poker show came on. Flushdraw definitely leading the way in terms of who still play poker

I don't buy it.

Not far off, bet you didn't bet a penny tho. . But sure at least they went through, better than money!

lol as always

lol as always
                                                                                      Not a cent, what odds were they going at when they went 0-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                        Not a cent, what odds were they going at when they went 0-3.
                                                                                        Well they went 0-2, then 1-2 and then 1-3..... so you can go with the other 2 m8
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Pasta is class, only ate it for the first time in the last few years, but man, so lazy. Class.

Skittles also class

Comment

In the glenmalure lodge in the back arse of wickla and I find 20 quid.

Funny how it works lottie m8, that's half the taxi paid.

Comment

Well they went 0-2, then 1-2 and then 1-3..... so you can go with the other 2 m8
                                                                                              No wonder I didn't bet m8.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                              Did you do it pre or post losing the €20?. This could factor into your chances of winning. Do you rue losing the €20 knowing you could have emptied that clip into the lotto in anger on Saturday if you didnt win on friday?.
                                                                                              Also you seem to be very organised doing your euromillions a whole day in advance of the draw dont you agree?. I didnt notice this level of orderliness or structure to you before now and I cant imagine much people here being that organised. Are you onto something with the numbers or just turning a new leaf?.
                                                                                              Had the ticket since...monday? Only thought to check it when I saw it in my wallet.
                                                                                              I rarely pay the lotto, it's a pittance compared to the Euromillions and you'd struggle to live on the 4-8m for a year or two, so I have learned from the bbv.

It seems I am not very organised. I mean... I could be... if the incentives were right.

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                  In the glenmalure lodge in the back arse of wickla and I find 20 quid.

Funny how it works lottie m8, that's half the taxi paid.
                                                                                                  I did think to myself earlier, 'I hope a kid finds it', probably one of the best days ever as a kid when you find a note.

Close enough.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                  Pasta is class, only ate it for the first time in the last few years, but man, so lazy. Class.

Skittles also class

Seems your near death experiences have given you a new lease on life m8.

Trailer for David Fincher's film starring Michael Douglas, Sean Penn, Deborah Kara Unger, James Rebhorn, Peter Donat, Carroll Baker, Anna Katarina, Armin Mue...

Comment

Skittles also class
                                                                                                    I thought red skittles were made from a product with beetles in them tho? might just be an urban myth
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I thought red skittles were made from a product with beetles in them tho? might just be an urban myth
                                                                                                      They used to be, carmine/cochineal was the food colouring made from an acid extracted from a tropical beetle. They use beetroot extract now.

You have to wonder why beetles were the first choice?

Comment

Yep, newly vegan. New lease of life, didnt have skittles for 12 years m8s.

Bugs are use as you can get poor people to farm them, cheap and it's water soluble but doesn't degrade over time. Probably other reasons.

Comment

Dont play poker anymore but was bored tonight and didnt fancy watching a movie so stuck $10 on FTP and decided to play jackpot game from a dollar and move up one level if I won. Got as far as $2.50 game and hit the jackpot for that level. I went "Fuck me" and hit deal button straight away thinking they all would wanna level things off but no one went for it so after a few hands I went "fuck you too" and shoved every hand and wtf I went and won it. Now dont know whether to cash out or start playing again?
                                                                                                          Have to play next level $5 game though first

Comment

Lol quiz earlier asked what was the red light district in dublin was called and my brain decided not to function

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

fml

I did pluck the fact that the distance from Earth to the Sun is called an astronomical unit though, brain is acting weird these days.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                              Dont play poker anymore but was bored tonight and didnt fancy watching a movie so stuck $10 on FTP and decided to play jackpot game from a dollar and move up one level if I won. Got as far as $2.50 game and hit the jackpot for that level. I went "Fuck me" and hit deal button straight away thinking they all would wanna level things off but no one went for it so after a few hands I went "fuck you too" and shoved every hand and wtf I went and won it. Now dont know whether to cash out or start playing again?
                                                                                                              Have to play next level $5 game though first

I don't play online right now anymore...but thinking of it as I am too lazy to leavethe house!

Comment

Are the sats in the fitz taken real serious??? And I am not sure if that would be a good thing for a noob or not!

Comment

Lol quiz earlier asked what was the red light district in dublin was called and my brain decided not to function

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

fml

I did pluck the fact that the distance from Earth to the Sun is called an astronomical unit though, brain is acting weird these days.
                                                                                                                  I've dawn a picture of luke kelly's face he looks a little like Ronald MC donald in it!

Comment

Yep, newly vegan. New lease of life, didnt have skittles for 12 years m8s.

Bugs are use as you can get poor people to farm them, cheap and it's water soluble but doesn't degrade over time. Probably other reasons.
                                                                                                                    I'm veggie. Hate bugs creepy things!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      Even worse, I watched the first half and told da wife to watch whatever she wanted then as the game was done. Missed all the fireworks.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

not sure if serious but it seems a very Czech thing to do
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X