This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been to New Orleans?
    It's one of the options we have in mind to go see an NFL game later this year. Obviously has it's dodgy areas but I assume it's not something you'll see as a tourist like most cities.

Comment

I don't know a lot abut sports :-) Yay Liverpool!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
        I don't know a lot abut sports :-) Yay Liverpool!
        The video is of German fans teaching English fans how to sing their own song.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
          It's one of the options we have in mind to go see an NFL game later this year. Obviously has it's dodgy areas but I assume it's not something you'll see as a tourist like most cities.
          There in 2008 and it was a class place for the craic. Recommended
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

No would love to see the french quater though.

I'd say you'll be able to avoid them though just use common sense. I think huge areas are still flood damged so avoid them too maybe.

It looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              I think they have great music! Famous jazz bands!

Comment

I think they have great music! Famous jazz bands!
                what's for tea m8
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Find recommended New Orleans tours, attractions, events, etc. from French Quarter to Plantation Country. A guide to New Orleans by locals, it includes blogs, reviews, discounts, and direct bookings..

Found this!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                    what's for tea m8
                    Hands Lord crimbo a pint and a plate of pasta! Or whatever you fancy fish and chips or curry etc.

I'm eating toast!

Comment

ship, ship, 4e on the euromillions

Comment

It's class. Looking to go back again. It's definitely a bit dodgy in spots, Bourbon Street is basically their seedy Temple Bar, strip clubs etc. better off sticking to other parts of the French Quarter and city. But I never felt threatened at all point, the tourist spots are fairly heavily policed.

Obv watch Treme before you go, and make sure to see Kermit Ruffins.
                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 14-04-16, 17:06.

Comment

8 toffee crisps for €4 in Tesco. Tis f8 m8

Comment

Great place altogether.

Comment

I am struggling to see why this Elton john gagging order story is such a huge deal. its fairly tame stuff and who gives a fuck to be fair. From the fuss i thought it was going to be some A list star with a fairly polished family guy image

Comment

Did you do it pre or post losing the €20?. This could factor into your chances of winning. Do you rue losing the €20 knowing you could have emptied that clip into the lotto in anger on Saturday if you didnt win on friday?.
                                Also you seem to be very organised doing your euromillions a whole day in advance of the draw dont you agree?. I didnt notice this level of orderliness or structure to you before now and I cant imagine much people here being that organised. Are you onto something with the numbers or just turning a new leaf?.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  It's class. Looking to go back again. It's definitely a bit dodgy in spots, Bourbon Street is basically their seedy Temple Bar, strip clubs etc. better off sticking to other parts of the French Quarter and city. But I never felt threatened at all point, the tourist spots are fairly heavily policed.

Obv watch Treme before you go, and make sure to see Kermit Ruffins.
                                  Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Great place altogether.
                                  No would love to see the french quater though.

I'd say you'll be able to avoid them though just use common sense. I think huge areas are still flood damged so avoid them too maybe.

It looks amazing!
                                  Thanks, looks like I'll have to push for this to be the city we pick.

Comment

Some mess this one is
                                    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mortified-kerry-katona-supported-daughters-7754089#rlabs=2%20rt$sitewide%20p$3

Would take her in a celeb deadpool in the next few years.
                                    Was that seriously her daughter in that pic? she is some size. Shocking to see a 14 year old get like that.

I agree, the girl is unstable and it's a flip if it will be her or Britney. I don't hear much about the latter these days so there is a chance she has calmed down a bit.

Comment

i was there a little bit before Katrina hit. I was staying in a since destroyed hostel and living on a shoestring.
                                      It was wonderful.
                                      I'd highly recommend the place
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        I am struggling to see why this Elton john gagging order story is such a huge deal. its fairly tame stuff and who gives a fuck to be fair. From the fuss i thought it was going to be some A list star with a fairly polished family guy image
                                        I'd imagine it's a stones throw from a 3 way to chemsex orgy.
                                        It probably has a little more legs but I think the public generally dont give a shit.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Just on feminism. I have seen girls say they are feminists and then complain that a guy didn't hold a door open or pull out a chair. I enjoy that sort of stuff and I think most woman do. It is nice to be treated nice.

Woman's role in general has changed so much over the last 50 years. Men have to help out a bit more as woman work too and you can't expect them to do that, care for children and look after the house solely on their own. The days of the man kicking off his shoes at the door and sitting on his backside while the woman run around after them and they don't as much as lift a finger have gone totally.

My parents both worked all my life, my dad always helped out and my sister and I helped too once we were old enough. My brother came along and he did too. In my house now both older children help regardless of sex and I hope that my son carries these lessons on with him and becomes the man I hope he will be.

Comment

HI
                                            Just home, nice glass of vino poured. Might have a nap. More vino later, might then discuss the wimmins stuff. Might even start a big fight

Had fuck all for tea as there is fuck all in the fridge. Catch you later
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Where is Roadsweeper?
                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                Where is Roadsweeper?
                                                Still kicking just doesn't post here anymore. Think he still reads though.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                  Where is Roadsweeper?
                                                  Sweeping roads

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                    Still kicking just doesn't post here anymore. Think he still reads though.
                                                    He's a good man. I haven't spoken to him in a long time. Might whack the fucker a gmail and see what he's been up to.

The cunt.
                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Where is HoLLLLLaments?

Comment

The first reports on a new study of LSD with brain mapping equipment have been published recently. It seems crazy that this latest LSD study is first to scan brains on acid. Some really interesting stuff, especially how we compartmentalise as we get older but LCD allows the brain to be more unified with resource sharing.

When we take LSD our brain syncs up considerably according to research coming out of London which took images of the neurological effects for the first time

Opr

Comment

Blake died. ......used to love that show.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36041534

Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 14-04-16, 18:07.

Comment

Spaghetti Bolognese, hate Cunce who say Spag Bol.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                              Where is HoLLLLLaments?
                                                              Still hiding from Rag2gar

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                I was only thinking the very same thing yesterday. Its a derisory thing to say. As if the preparation of it doesnt merit a thought but i give air heads a walk as they dont really know. They are usually ordering it anyway with the annoying prefix ''can i get...''.
                                                                Of course you 'can get' thats the whole idea, you order and they serve it and you pay. There is no chance of not getting what you want to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                  Posh cunt

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                    I was only thinking the very same thing yesterday. Its a derisory thing to say. As if the preparation of it doesnt merit a thought but i give air heads a walk as they dont really know. They are usually ordering it anyway with the annoying prefix ''can i get...''.
                                                                    Of course you 'can get' thats the whole idea, you order and they serve it and you pay. There is no chance of not getting what you want to get.
                                                                    Or the Yanks that say "let me do..." "let me do avocado and Turkey on Rye"
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Good build up to this match.

Amazing I'm looking at a production from FS1 and it's a million times better than TV3 up the road

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        Good build up to this match.

Amazing I'm looking at a production from FS1 and it's a million times better than TV3 up the road
                                                                        Was thinking the same. Crystal clear picture.

Comment

Wait for 0-3 and then pile on LFC to go through obv m8s.

Comment

Klopp wondering how did I leave that for this?
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I picked a.good night to start supporting Dortmund

Comment

The spirit of Istan...nah we are fucked

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                  The video is of German fans teaching English fans how to sing their own song.
                                                                                  I like that. :-) I like it a lot!

Comment

Do people spectate poker that much or is it just me??? Like things in the fitz etcend of month that might be fun!

Comment

You certainly have some interesting characters in poker

We need some music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrnq4SZ0luc

Comment

I'm loving the enthusiasm P&F

Comment

Do people spectate poker that much or is it just me??? Like things in the fitz etcend of month that might be fun!
                                                                                          Nobody here even plays poker.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            Nobody here even plays poker.
                                                                                            Flushdraw does, maybe he should set his own forum

FPB

?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                              Just on feminism. I have seen girls say they are feminists and then complain that a guy didn't hold a door open or pull out a chair. I enjoy that sort of stuff and I think most woman do. It is nice to be treated nice.

Woman's role in general has changed so much over the last 50 years. Men have to help out a bit more as woman work too and you can't expect them to do that, care for children and look after the house solely on their own. The days of the man kicking off his shoes at the door and sitting on his backside while the woman run around after them and they don't as much as lift a finger have gone totally.

My parents both worked all my life, my dad always helped out and my sister and I helped too once we were old enough. My brother came along and he did too. In my house now both older children help regardless of sex and I hope that my son carries these lessons on with him and becomes the man I hope he will be.
                                                                                              I am both a feminist and a gentleman.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Philly dilly willy

Comment

All piss taking aside. This is a cracking game!!

Comment

Sakho....ffs

Comment

Leave sakho alone

Comment

Milner taking on the role of Stevie-G esq corners.

Comment

BBV'd him

Comment

Leave sakho alone
                                                                                                                Miyaginod.gif

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                  The spirit of Istan...nah we are fucked
                                                                                                                  It's on now!! Sakho making up for earlier mistakes

Comment

SAKHO!!!

Comment

Sakho doesn't make mistakes. It's all part of a plan.

Comment

Sakho doesn't make mistakes. It's all part of a plan.
                                                                                                                        Lulling them into a false sense of security.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Joel allen for the winner

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X