X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    spring time in France, you be all like

Highlight of my life still has to be me and a m8 sitting on a beach in SW France one sunny day when a busload of stunning French 6th year girls\ 1st year uni students (that age) landed in front of ud and proceeded to get topless and more and rub sun lotion onto each others breasts paying no heed to the pasty Irish yokels sitting there looking exactly like that homer picture. Wouldn't happen anywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Are you married to s French chick Shrap?
      yes, born and grew up in Paris although she is of Eurasian heritage (French mother, Vietnamese father).

Comment

spot on. Regardless of their body shape, they also know what to wear and how to make themselves look good. And their confidence and outright flirtiness just makes them look oh so desirable!
        I thought he wa describing the guys in that post

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          I thought he wa describing the guys in that post
          nah. twas the girls. The guys are just arrogant wankers (not all mind )

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Dated a Chinese girl for a couple of months early last year. Until I went over to China and started working with Chinese people regularly they just seemed impenetrable as a culture. Once you get to know them they're genuinely a great bunch of lads. Women are hot, generally down to earth and the feminist movement hasn't reached Asia which is oddly refreshing. Very different set of cultural norms and pressures though so you're kept on your toes.
            Last edited by careca; 14-04-16, 10:25.

Comment

still can't load an image ^^^

Comment

yes, born and grew up in Paris although she is of Eurasian heritage (French mother, Vietnamese father).
                Sounds like the best of both worlds. Vietnamese women are very hot imo.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

when a busload of stunning French 6th year girls\ 1st year uni students
                  Nice try mate. Universitys dont tend to drive their students around in buses.

Also, yktr.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Women are hot, generally down to earth and the feminist movement hasn't reached Asia which is oddly refreshing.
                      Refreshing in what way?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                        Refreshing in what way?
                        It's different to be expected to inhabit a more traditional male gender role relative to a typical late twenties University educated Irish female.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Refreshing in what way?
                          A good friend of mine was datinga chinese girl.
                          She had a good job worked for herself on saturday and sunday.
                          When she stayed with my friend she would cook the dinner wash up one day she cooked a huge prawn feast for us all.
                          Me and other mate stood gob smacked as she peeled my friends prawns she made him feel like a king.
                          Throw in she would do his laundry ironing everything.
                          Im guessing you didnt have to earn your blowjobs with her unlike some irish women as well-just a guess.

Comment

Looking forward to today's posting.

Comment

Feminism is a good thing

Its just the out there, constantly privilege checking feminazi shit we can't deal with, right ?
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lol. The bitterness. Irish women are class, in my experience.
                                Went out with a chinese girl for a bit, never lifted a finger, did not cook, wouldn't put out.

You'd almost wonder if it comes down to the individual.

Comment

Any of the IFSC crew in here see or hear that shooting?

Some friends working there said it was grim. Shot at least 6 times up close.

Comment

Only spent a few weeks in Vietnam the women are very pretty but so tiny and petite to me they looked like young teenage girls.
                                    Lovely people very friendly and not just when they want something off you.
                                    The hardships they endured firstly from the Vietnam-ar then under communism and seemingly little resentment.
                                    Met a nice american guy about 70 who lived there and he told me all i needed to know about Vietnamese women and culture.

His buddy owned the bar i had breakfast in and married a vietnamese woman its usually needed to buy a business there.
                                    He said you marry her you marry her family and you need to take in her parents sibling etc.
                                    He warned the vietnamese are great women but if you fuck someone else and they find out you would wake up with your balls hacked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Feminism is a good thing

Its just the out there, constantly privilege checking feminazi shit we can't deal with, right ?
                                      Hold on a fucking second! I merely said it was different / refreshing. And when casually dating it is kind of nice to be expected to take the lead on stuff, hold out a chair, help someone with their coat, whatever. Nobody was cooking / cleaning for me ffs. What are ye like looking to pounce on every tiny thing.

Being in China, the macho nature of the culture / work environment is not a good thing. But life is about experiences - it's interesting to see different angles on stuff.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Great description of one of the alledged assailents in his 20s and wearing runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

From indo article
                                          t is understood that that the man shot may have been mistaken for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                            Lol. The bitterness. Irish women are class, in my experience.
                                            Went out with a chinese girl for a bit, never lifted a finger, did not cook, wouldn't put out.

You'd almost wonder if it comes down to the individual.
                                            Bitterness? No bitterness about Irish women here. Yeah, every individual is different but only a fool would deny the effects of social / cultural conditioning.

Comment

Hold on a fucking second! I merely said it was different / refreshing. And when casually dating it is kind of nice to be expected to take the lead on stuff, hold out a chair, help someone with their coat, whatever. Nobody was cooking / cleaning for me ffs. What are ye like looking to pounce on every tiny thing.

Being in China, the macho nature of the culture / work environment is not a good thing. But life is about experiences - it's interesting to see different angles on stuff.
                                              Surely we're still allowed/encouraged to do this 'in the west'?

Is that not just basic manners?

Comment

3in1 for dinner it is.

Comment

Bitterness? No bitterness about Irish women here. Yeah, every individual is different but only a fool would deny the effects of social / cultural conditioning.
                                                  It was in response to sickpuppys earn your blowjbs remark.

Also, someone 'peeling my prawns' wouldn't make me feel like a king, it would make me feel like a child or invalid.

Comment

Quality ad placement

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                      Surely we're still allowed/encouraged to do this 'in the west'?

Is that not just basic manners?
                                                      There are differences in the degree of expectation on this stuff, shrugs. It's certainly nice to do it and it be welcomed.

Comment

What kind of girls have you been seeing here?

Comment

It was in response to sickpuppys earn your blowjbs remark.

Also, someone 'peeling my prawns' wouldn't make me feel like a king, it would make me feel like a child or invalid.
                                                          Peeling prawns is time consuming.
                                                          It was just a once off im sure personal experience i had seen and witnessed.
                                                          Not some copy and paste job from google.
                                                          I m guessing you love doing laundry and other crappy household chores as well.

Comment

It's probably not a coincidence that Lloyd and Sickpuppy are (as I am interpreting it at least) expressing something about the shift in gender roles. So while someone such as myself would have a problem with hegemonic masculinity from a physical perspective, LL and Sp are fine lumps of lads who would thrive and be valued for their masculinity in a cultural era of hegemonic masculinity (neither are going to pull off metrosexual any time soon).

Both clearly place value on the physically tough masculine ideal. The Big could really be called The Big Balls. The shift in gender roles over the past few decades which has led to what has been called "the crisis of masculinity" has greatly affected gender role power dynamics both between genders and within genders.

"Manly" men are much less valued now than 30 years ago. Even attacked in ways, as being unreconstructed males. That's a pretty profound power inversion over a short period of time. Cultural devaluing leads to frustration and anger generally, to see it happening over such a short period of time surely adds to the sense of anger that society is going in the "wrong" direction, and valuing the "wrong" things.

Since traditional masculinity is associated with "strength", then the devaluing of it by a society must be a society which is promoting "weakness". It is hardly surprising why Luckylloyd or Sickpuppy would wish for a more traditional gender role assignment and culturally valuing. They would be valued more in such a culture.

It's interesting to consider or reflect upon that significant aspects of our views and relationship with the Other in society can be so fundamentally grounded in something such as our body. As mostly White, "Christian", heterosexual, Irish, able bodied people we probably don't find ourselves aware of or reflect on this kind of thing very much.

And don't get me started on glaciers.

Comment

It's probably not a coincidence that Lloyd and Sickpuppy are (as I am interpreting it at least) expressing something about the shift in gender roles. So while someone such as myself would have a problem with hegemonic masculinity from a physical perspective, LL and Sp are fine lumps of lads who would thrive and be valued for their masculinity in a cultural era of hegemonic masculinity (neither are going to pull off metrosexual any time soon).

Both clearly place value on the physically tough masculine ideal. The Big could really be called The Big Balls. The shift in gender roles over the past few decades which has led to what has been called "the crisis of masculinity" has greatly affected gender role power dynamics both between genders and within genders.

"Manly" men are much less valued now than 30 years ago. Even attacked in ways, as being unreconstructed males. That's a pretty profound power inversion over a short period of time. Cultural devaluing leads to frustration and anger generally, to see it happening over such a short period of time surely adds to the sense of anger that society is going in the "wrong" direction, and valuing the "wrong" things.

Since traditional masculinity is associated with "strength", then the devaluing of it by a society must be a society which is promoting "weakness". It is hardly surprising why Luckylloyd or Sickpuppy would wish for a more traditional gender role assignment and culturally valuing. They would be valued more in such a culture.

It's interesting to consider or reflect upon that significant aspects of our views and relationship with the Other in society can be so fundamentally grounded in something such as our body. As mostly White, "Christian", heterosexual, Irish, able bodied people we probably don't find ourselves aware of or reflect on this kind of thing very much.

Sigh wish i popped in and sat beside ya when i saw this week such a genuine great source of knowledge.
                                                              In fairness 30-40 years ago a mans job for many would have been seen as much easier.
                                                              Hand the wages in after the weeks work woman stays at home raises the kids easy game.
                                                              My mother cant contemplate how easy my sisters have it in comparison to her.
                                                              Five kids and my father never changed a nappy etc now and quite rightly men help out a lot more.
                                                              Last edited by Guest; 14-04-16, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                Peeling prawns is time consuming.
                                                                It was just a once off im sure personal experience i had seen and witnessed.
                                                                Not some copy and paste job from google.
                                                                I m guessing you love doing laundry and other crappy household chores as well.
                                                                Don't even eat prawns m8. So your point is also an invalid.

Comment

Ah no wasn't trying to pounce was just wondering more in general if the backlash the feminazis are creating is going too far.

I will be pouncing when we see how far Sinn Fein/IRA have managed to distance themselves in the last ten years from whoever is going to be charged with Paul Quinn's murder.
                                                                  I was thinking something along the lines of :
                                                                  Another horrifying case of political policing on the day when Adams could be about to lead his party into power
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Australia warning it's citizens about travelling to Ireland.

Tensions between dissident republicans and unionists have increased in the lead up to the centenary of the Easter Rising (24-29 April – Proclamation of Irish independence). You should avoid all protests and demonstrations, including those associated with Northern Ireland, as they may turn violent. Instances of civil disorder can rapidly escalate into violence and you should avoid them wherever possible, including through careful monitoring of the media and following the advice of local authorities.

Comment

The only rise in tensions will be cause of aussies being themselves. The cunce.

Comment

I like my women to do everything for me personally.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jane seems sound.

Chris Hayes talks to Jane Sanders, the spouse of Senator Bernie Sanders, about the possibility of a contested convention.» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on.msnb...

Comment

tldr; is my effeminate male vegan hipster ways have me neck deep in it, I find that refreshing.

Somebody came out from work today with a get well card, loads of money in it from everybody - not sure why. Makes me feel like a child but I love that stuff. It's really nice.

Comment

Bitches be crazy though , right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                Somebody came out from work today with a get well card, loads of money in it from everybody - not sure why.
                                                                                You're getting sacked.

No use for a one armed man in your game. You might like to tell yourself how innovative you are and how different organisations around the world are benefiting from your products, but, as this sacking no doubt demonstrates, you're a glorified typist.

Comment

I had thought that since people are marrying later the women were becoming more independent for longer. As in the gap between education (parents are responsible) and marriage (traditionally man was responsible) is now a lot longer.

As a result women learn independence which otherwise they wouldn't have the chance to, get further down their career paths which leads to double income family being normal rather then unusual.

This has shifted how women want to be treated whilst men learnt from their fathers that it was a different dynamic.

Comment

tldr; is my effeminate male vegan hipster ways have me neck deep in it, I find that refreshing.

Somebody came out from work today with a get well card, loads of money in it from everybody - not sure why. Makes me feel like a child but I love that stuff. It's really nice.
                                                                                    remember in goodfellas when uncle Paulie gives him the cash in his pocket and turns his back.

Ketchup and noodles for you now.

Comment

I had to read that 4 times before seeing vegan instead of virgin, but it's basically the same mannerisms so

Comment

Could you not just have called them a couple of big cunce and saved using all them words!?

Comment

it is hardly surprising why Luckylloyd or Sickpuppy would wish for a more traditional gender role assignment.
                                                                                          Read this as "gender reassignment" first

Thought hotspur was getting very brave suddenly
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just got an email, word from head office, all managers working 6 day, average 55 hour weeks until further notice.

Sur tis a grand day to write some job application letter templates so it is

I see another career change on the horizon

Comment

cash in a get well card? that is just plain wrong imo!

Comment

Yeah found it unusual but w/e! Also got a solicitor recommendation. It's like get better soon, buy a hooker and wait for your huge settlement card.

You're getting sacked.

No use for a one armed man in your game. You might like to tell yourself how innovative you are and how different organisations around the world are benefiting from your products, but, as this sacking no doubt demonstrates, you're a glorified typist.
                                                                                                A new software grad was just hired today. May as well start asking people about their feelings now, seems an easy gig

People have terrible writing, cant read about a dozen of the messages, one seems to say "don't slap pandas" at the end, solid advice but what would one be doing here away from it's indigenous habitat, deserves a dig.
                                                                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 14-04-16, 14:29.

Comment

If I'm ever sick and ye are thinking of sending me a card, I'll be very very happy to receive cash in it.

Just putting that out there.

Comment

No worries m8, stick up your address there.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                      Just got an email, word from head office, all managers working 6 day, average 55 hour weeks until further notice.

Sur tis a grand day to write some job application letter templates so it is

I see another career change on the horizon
                                                                                                      Could you drive a Tram?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Could you drive a Tram?
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Pizza & Chips

Comment

While Hotspur's post is interesting and probably true generally, I'm far more 'reconstructed' than has been inferred from my posts this morning. Ho Hum.

Comment

indeed.
                                                                                                              Who ever is trying to kill tar has links/influence to his workplace. Building set alight first.
                                                                                                              I still think it's the cat personally.

Comment

I managed to lose 20 quid out my back pocket walking home from the shop. Someone is going to have their day made m8s.

I shall report back when I find money, excite now.

Comment

I managed to lose 20 quid out my back pocket walking home from the shop. Someone is going to have their day made m8s.

I shall report back when I find money, excite now.
                                                                                                                  you probably accidentally left it in Tar's get well card. Ask him nicely, he might give it back to you once he's finished slapping his panda

Comment

Some mess this one is
                                                                                                                    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mortified-kerry-katona-supported-daughters-7754089#rlabs=2%20rt$sitewide%20p$3

Would take her in a celeb deadpool in the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                      Bitches be crazy though , right.
                                                                                                                      Yes and yes I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                      I need an avataar that puts the fear of god into your hearts!!!

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

YAY they won the golf i presume??? Or am I close???

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X