X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    Gerry Madden CEO of Transdev vs Bríd Smith of PBP/AAA

http://www.todayfm.com/player/podcas...public_support
    Luas is what, 10 years old ? Its a private company, why is there even a union there ? Its not as if it has any legacy with CIE etc.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Can we all just post Curb Your Enthusiasm videos for the time being?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          What are kodi people using for tv shows these days. Genesis has gone a bit shit
          Salts is perfect.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          Heading to Colombia for 10 days/9 nights in six weeks time. Anyone have any advice on what cities are a must visit/indicative itinerary which may be worth following?

We'll be flying everywhere obv but not keen on the idea of trying to do too much and spending half the trip in airports.

We're flying in and out of Bogota.
          9 days isn't much tbh, but Cartagena is a must see. Beautiful place.

For the most beautiful women in the world, you'll need to go to cali ainec.

Comment

Comment

yktr
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                BCS was fab (to echo yesterday's comments). What a show.
                This day last year you said similar.

Yep, I read BBV from this time last year earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                  This day last year you said similar.

Yep, I read BBV from this time last year earlier.
                  Pretty sure he said the same thing about a Chinese student this time last year too and also failed to provide pictures on that occasion.
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

better fix my hitchbot, seems to be some mongolians in the system

Comment

+1 for SALTS
                      And for Chinese pics obv
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

fao chad,
                        also dave :P

Comment

Peep coooeee

Not as much moaning as I had thought in here. How stoic you all are !

ello

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                            Are they looking for elves??????????? Particularly space elves!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                              Peep coooeee

Not as much moaning as I had thought in here. How stoic you all are !

ello
                              Carrots

Comment

I'm a caveman to you m8

Comment

Icky should apply, they always need the token dwarf.

Also double deckers are class, definitely not a bar after a few pints but the day after they go down a treat. Bar 2 and 3 hit the spot, filling and tasty.

Must buy more bars I have not eaten.

Let the mongolians continue for a while please, can't wait to see that one girl who visited again.
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

If Icky applied they would hire him as Dinklage stuntman.

This has to happen.

Comment

FAO, Mosts Daring - Bedlam in the burbs is on pick.

Comment

I'm a caveman to you m8

Even plato was in a cave once! Although....... he came out.

Comment

U callin me gay m8

Comment

This really comes across as at least one of you is talking to yourselves via an alt account
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                This really comes across as at least one of you is talking to yourselves via an alt account
                                                already said the same to chadders a couple of hours ago. Reads on what ye cunce think, I have them.

Comment

The writing isn't the same but the tone is, sounds more like glen
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The writing isn't the same but the tone is, sounds more like gwen
                                                    Nevermind, tis a girl. I don't know how to talk to those unless it's via tinder
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

already said the same to chadders a couple of hours ago. Reads on what ye cunce think, I have them.
                                                      You did. Got paranoid it was you for about 43 seconds.

The writing isn't the same but the tone is, sounds more like glen
                                                      My Glenn? Lol

Comment

My Glenn? Lol
                                                        fight you for him

Comment

fight you for him
                                                          Jake will eat us.

Comment

My Glenn? Lol
                                                            Yeah I thought it for a bit but realised it couldn't be because that guy is definitely one of a kind.

Peace looks like a top laugh though from her threads, she should definitely post more.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jake will eat us.
                                                              Shared custody?

Yeah I thought it for a bit but realised it couldn't be because that guy is definitely one of a kind.

Peace looks like a top laugh though from her threads, she should definitely post more.

Comment

Think I'll need an extra number for that one again pls.
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ye cunce will enjoy this tomorrow. I can't be arsed.

Welcome to The Riddler. Every week, I offer up a problem related to the things we hold dear around here — math, logic and probability. These problems, puzzles …

Comment

Ye cunce will enjoy this tomorrow. I can't be arsed.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...ssible-puzzle/
                                                                    That one is pretty easy -
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    2 and 8. Unless my maths is wrong if he said no that round they never would have known the answer
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Countdown
                                                                      Took almost the full 30secs but think I got it,

SPOILER
                                                                      10*(7+3)+(8*50)

Comment

U callin me gay m8
                                                                        I was calling you Plato...the greek philosopher. And yes the greeks were gay! :-P

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                          Can we all just post Curb Your Enthusiasm videos for the time being?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1QW...&nohtml5=False
                                                                          This clip has all the scenes that featured Greg from tonight's Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry vs. Micheal J Fox.

Comment

That one is pretty easy -
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            2 and 8. Unless my maths is wrong if he said no that round they never would have known the answer
                                                                            I didn't think it was easy! :-/

Comment

Arrested development!

Comment

Cheers! I won't let it go to my head! :-D

Comment

This weeks survivor episode was quality.

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                  I didn't think it was easy! :-/
                                                                                  I clicked on the previous week link, this was easy in comparison.
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Nevermind, tis a girl. I don't know how to talk to those unless it's via tinder
                                                                                    that's what I deduced too.
                                                                                    we should form a creepy gang
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

FAO kodi people.

If you don't have this site bookmarked, you should - https://seo-michael.co.uk/

Comment

Miriam Lord: Independents lollop around like a pack of fussy dogs

Good word.

Comment

FAO kodi people.

If you don't have this site bookmarked, you should - https://seo-michael.co.uk/
                                                                                          Yeah everytime I Google an add on, his site pops up. Very handy
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

also "Sports Mix" from Mettle Kettle https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-h...epo-kodi-xbmc/ is good for Live Sports Tv.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              My father sends me a text out of the blue. "I'm getting a stent in this morning - might need you to pick me up from the hospital" A great communicator clearly!
                                                                                              On similar lines - happened to be at home around breakfast time couple of weeks ago.
                                                                                              Watched my mother taking tablets.

Me: Whats that orange one, I haven't seen it before.
                                                                                              Me Ma: Really? I'm on that nearly five years now.
                                                                                              Me: Oh right, and whats it for?
                                                                                              Me Ma: Sure I have heart disease don't I?

Comment

also "Sports Mix" from Mettle Kettle https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-h...epo-kodi-xbmc/ is good for Live Sports Tv.
                                                                                                i'd suggest taking this conversation elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                  10*(7+3)+(8*50)
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  ((8*7) - (3*2))*10
                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    i'd suggest taking this conversation elsewhere.
                                                                                                    aye, would a modship do the honours and kick us out?

Comment

...

Comment

Okay ye guys: go top yesterday. I'll just rest for a bit. Cuban bars ffs.

Meant to mention it yesterday, but French girls are - en masse - the most incredibly good looking girls. Individually they're fine, but what's mad is that when you multiply that by millions the average looks amazing.

Anyway that's my pre-sleeping comment. 11am.
                                                                                                        spring time in France, you be all like

Comment

Okay ye guys: go top yesterday. I'll just rest for a bit. Cuban bars ffs.

Meant to mention it yesterday, but French girls are - en masse - the most incredibly good looking girls. Individually they're fine, but what's mad is that when you multiply that by millions the average looks amazing.

Anyway that's my pre-sleeping comment. 11am.
                                                                                                          How do you rate French men? For balance.
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                            10*(7+3)+(8*50)

I prefer this one, don't use the 50

SPOILER
                                                                                                            7*8 = 56
                                                                                                            3*2 = 6
                                                                                                            56-6 = 50
                                                                                                            50*10 = 500

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

A midnight email (its midnight here), from a Chinese student. Well I won't repeat the email but she's clearly drunk and rather horny. That's mad. I always seem to be come onto by asian chicks. Maybe it's my big red beard (now grown back) or the massively drunken level I turned up to hear her presentation the day after Paddy's where I belched out questions?
                                                                                                                  Dated a Chinese girl for a couple of months early last year. Until I went over to China and started working with Chinese people regularly they just seemed impenetrable as a culture. Once you get to know them they're genuinely a great bunch of lads. Women are hot, generally down to earth and the feminist movement hasn't reached Asia which is oddly refreshing. Very different set of cultural norms and pressures though so you're kept on your toes.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

...

Comment

Oh so much! Literally the first day of sunshine and everyone makes the big effort.

I think there's three things:

1. They are just incredibly good looking
                                                                                                                      2. They help that by eating well and not being fat
                                                                                                                      3. They seem to know how to dress well
                                                                                                                      spot on. Regardless of their body shape, they also know what to wear and how to make themselves look good. And their confidence and outright flirtiness just makes them look oh so desirable!

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                          truly, this is gutter journalism.

what a shower of cunts

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X