• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Spieth comes back to win it would be legendary
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
      I like Willett but will Westwood ever have a better shot?
      Definitely not. Would so love to see him do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Will Willet choke now with that pressure?
        Obv not, great tee shot on 16

Comment

If Speith drops out of the top 8 I am giving up.
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A magical last few from DJ would be spectacular.
            airport, lol

Comment

Some balls from DJ.

We're in 5th gear now.

Comment

Yea so my aul lad asked me to back DW for him and I done DJ instead

Comment

that's why it's called AMEN corner.

Comment

Noblo tipped willet on Tuesday/Wednesday after I had done my bets so stuck a couple of quid on him even though I never heard of him @66s

Comment

Any streams? Was using hola to watch bbc iplayer and it just died

Comment

Eh, what the hell happened? I turned it off after Spieth's front nine to go do something assuming it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Eh, what the hell happened? I turned it off after Spieth's front nine to go do something assuming it was over.
                          Spieth went swimming for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            Any streams? Was using hola to watch bbc iplayer and it just died
                            filmon.com
                            airport, lol

Comment

12th hole yo!
                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Would love to see heart monitors on these golfers.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                  Yea so my aul lad asked me to back DW for him and I done DJ instead
                                  I hope he knows or else you'll have to pony up.

Comment

Pretty sure Speith's would have broke 15 minutes ago
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If DJ could putt he'd be out in front
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                        Jesus Christ.

Had my money spent
                                        Mine was written off
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I hope he knows or else you'll have to pony up.
                                          Ah he does and I told him on Thursday morning, but still!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                            filmon.com
                                            Thanks. Use that for motd and didn't think of it. Sound

Comment

Jesus, Spieth will have to put the jacket on the winner.

Comment

Speith has to put the green jacket on winner. That's gonna be tough

Comment

Willett has been rock fucking solid since he found out he was leading.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                    Willett has been rock fucking solid since he found out he was leading.
                                                    Golden week for him. New baby and lovely new green Jacket.

Comment

Still a bit to go. I can see a playoff. Spieth is not giving up.
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Dj
                                                        No 1 bottling bastard
                                                        What a fuck wit

Comment

Dobby, this works perfectly for me (although I have a VPN so might not work for you), not that I need it as I have a TV

Comment

4th hole in one at 16 for some serious craic.

Comment

In the water I'm calling it

Comment

Spieth gonna do this.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Dobby, this works perfectly for me (although I have a VPN so might not work for you), not that I need it as I have a TV

http://www.masters.com/en_US/watch/l...omo=hero_live_
                                                                  Thanks. Watching in perfect HD on filmon tho.

Comment

Playoff plz

Comment

Spieth will win the playoff

Comment

Playoff plz
                                                                        Yeah, thought I was getting an early night for a while there but its hard not to cheer for one now
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Feels strange funking hard for Spieth to birdie. Feels better than funking for him to bogey though

Comment

Matsuyama to chip in so I can buy my lunch tomorrow

Comment

Look at that buzz on his face. The rest of us need to do coke to get that.

Comment

Look at that buzz on his face. The rest of us need to do coke to get that.
                                                                                He doesn't look like he'll be giving a Bubba Watson God speech. More like a giving it large in Ibiza vibe.

Comment

Found a €1.50 e/w bet on willett which is some consolation of having 200 e/w on speith

Everton left me down in a €150 acca with bmouth/palace/leicester and I sucked at aintree so fucking much

Utterly shite few days of gambling
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I bet Smylie wishes right now that his parents chose better.

Comment

Danny Willett's brother is having a good time!

Comment

Just caught up on walking dead.

Brill!!!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

That was entertaining night of golf anyway.

Comment

He doesn't look like he'll be giving a Bubba Watson God speech. More like a giving it large in Ibiza vibe.
                                                                                            You just won the Masters, thoughts?

Comment

https://twitter.com/p_j_willett
                                                                                              Love this one.

Comment

Geoff Shreeves beating down the door into Agusta to Interview Speith.

Comment

https://twitter.com/p_j_willett
                                                                                                  lol, that's awesome

Comment

Jesus this must be brutal for Jordan.

Comment

Ouch for speith having to sit this cringey shit before presenting the jacket,just ouch.you can see it in his face too
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 10-04-16, 23:27.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Speith is too good with the putter.
                                                                                                          I wouldnt think so. Haven't seen him do it before. We can hope for entertainment purposes though.
                                                                                                          you owe me £500 ya jixie bastard!

Comment

Must have a personal vendetta against me

Comment

weetabix with milk.
                                                                                                              what odds was this lad to win before the off?
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

My massive €1.50 was at 66/1 so I'd presume between 50 and 80 on most sites
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  Bock was P45? He's a rather intempered man now. Vastly more likely to be bitching than funny.
                                                                                                                  He was a member yeah.
                                                                                                                  Seems like such an innocent time now
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                    That was entertaining night of golf anyway.
                                                                                                                    Decided nothing was happening at 10 o'clock and went to bed. Cue apococollapse. Even worse than McIlroy?
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Check out the latest trailer for Suicide Squad - In UK cinemas August 5, 2016 – directed by David Ayer and starring Will Smith, Joel Kinnaman, Margot Robbie,...

god damn this looks fun
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

RIP Mr Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          Decided nothing was happening at 10 o'clock and went to bed. Cue apococollapse. Even worse than McIlroy?
                                                                                                                          Was at a concert in town, mate texted me after nine "all over, Spieth four on the bounce, locked up". Happy days, turned off phone as battery low. Got home to see the last 2 holes

At least I'll get my stake back as a free bet in Boyles. Woopdeefuckingdo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X